Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Roxy had slept like the dead, literally for a few days. She started to come too, cringing as she woke up. "Wh... where am I? Wh... what happened?"

Dapper Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
Trilla saw the fangs and a shiver of excitement went through her. Another interesting individual. Although, if he was the boss' son, of course he would be interesting. She watched him wheel himself over to the chair and jumped a little when the wheels popped out of nowhere. With a big grin, she followed after him at a pleasant trot. "This is amazing! Did you make it?" She had seen wheel chairs before, but never one like this.

Trilla suddenly thought he may not want to speak about it. Though he seemed happy enough on the outside.

Loyal Gaian

Nate nodded. "Yeah. It helps me get around. When I was a little kid, my father had me, my sister and mother kidnapped. They ended up hurting me since I kept fighting for my family and they broke my legs. Can't feel a thing down there." He lifted one of his leg by the pant leg, showing it was lifeless. "So I invent things to help out around the castle." Once the elevator came to the top, he lead Trilla back outside and behind the castle where there were vines that hide a large shed. He pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the garden shed. "There ya go. Let me know if you need anything else done."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian smiles and then kisses Meep " Yup we will also sing to them too " He says to the kids.

Kara looks at them " Really ? What kind of songs ?" She asks him

Gabriel nods his head "Folk lore songs ? Or different things "

Night was eating her food and then passes out .

Rosamund smiles and then snuggles to her babies and Lir. And then smiles softly

Loyal Gaian

"Wish I could play my guitar... but this belly's too big to do it." He rubbed at his stomach, feeling rather useless. He sighed softly, his long ears lowering against his shoulder. Closing his eyes, he started to sing a lullaby from his home land, tears slowly falling from his eyes as he sang.

Kujira was working on walking on his own without his special crutches. He was on shaky legs, but working on it.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles listening to the song " That is okay. your voice is good too " He says to them

Kara looks at them and then smiles " That is a pretty song " she says to them

Gabriel had falling asleep as well.

Rose was making dinner for every one. Though there seamed to be some from the first person to cook here that day

Loyal Gaian

Lir sat up. He went over to his work station and grabbed several things. He put them all in a large bag. He went to look at the twins, leaning down to kiss their foreheads. He then kisses Rosamund softly. "I'll miss you, dearest." He then left the medical lab and waited outside of a room that was marked 'off limits'.

Meep sighed and groaned in pain as he moved himself into the chair Lir gave him. Grabbing a few other pieces of clothing, he slowly wheeled himself out of his room that he shared with his lover. He went to the elevator and took it down to the main floor. He didn't want his mate to worry, so he didn't say a word to him or the kids. He met with Lir at the door and the two went inside.

Kujira was working on walking around his and Rose's room. He was still shaky, having a bit of trouble. He was doing better though.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

Painful memories to the future lay overlap
Drunkenness distorted memories from the past continue

User Image

The first thing Creo noticed when she woke was that her head was pounding. An empty bottle of whiskey sat in her right hand as it hung off the bed. She let it drop ringing out as it hit a pile of beer cans making her curse and hold her hands over her ear. She sat up slowly holding the side of her head and looked around. Another night filled with booze when she got off and a woman following her up to her room. She looked around noticing her 'guest' had long since left. Creo let out a relieved sigh. There was one thing worse to the woman then a hangover, having to tell a bedmate to leave. She hated it when girls mistook her drunken flirtatious for her wanting something more. If her charm didn't scare them off then the state of her room most likely did. Swinging her legs out and setting them on the cold floor, she stood stretching and grabbing a bottle of vodka she had on her night stand. She twisted the cap off and downed the bottle (which was only a little less then half full) down. She coughed and spat before going into her bathroom to get ready. After a hot, steamy shower she felt better. Well good enough to go back down to the bar. She dressed in a black button up and a pair of darkblue jeans. She pulled her boots on and pulled her hair up. She popped a few aspirin in her mouth downing a glass of water on her way out. She pushed the button for the elevator pulling her pack of cigarettes out and placing one between her lips. She would t light it up until she was outside of course, but it relaxed her to have the stick between her lips. When it finally opened she stepped inside taking it down. She passed through the bar waving high to anyone who was in there and went outside. She lit her cigarette up and took a deep drag.

Search for the truth

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Gaian

The black and white demon called SC Alpha was standing on the bridge as he usually did. His wire-like tail twitched as he heard the door open to the castle and he turned to see the newest employee outside. He walked over to her, his arms down at his sides as usual. His single white dot for a eye looked to her. "Good morning, Lady Langley. Another rough night?"

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Creo was halfway through another drag when she noticed SC coming towards her. She didn't mind men if they simply wished to talk, but if they tried to hit on her they usually got a faceful of her knuckles. Luckily none of the men here had tried. She folded an arm under her arm that was holding her cigarette and blew the smoke out as the demon asked her if she had had a rough night. "No it's what I call every night after work." She said before flicking some of ye ash off the end of her bud. "It's not so much rough as it is good. Depends on how one looks at it of course if they do they get a faceful of my fist for being nosy." She said after taking another drag and letting it out from her nose. "What about you? Anything happen last night for you?".

Search for the truth

Loyal Gaian

SC shrugged. "Nothing new. My job is to keep anything that would harm the royal family." He folded his arms across his chest. "I do not care what you do, Lady Langley. As long as nothing harms them, then I don't really care." It was true. He didn't even find the female attractive, but that was how he felt for all people.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Creo tossed her finished cigarette down and put it out with her foot. She folded her arms and leaned against the wall next to the door before looking out at the landscape. "And I don't really care what you do so let's leave it at that." She replied before rubbing her eyes as the pain in her head was finally calming down. "Oh and don't call me lady. Just Creo, lady makes me feel like I'm ******** old." She said moving her hand away to look at him. "You should relax everyonce and awhile. It's good for the muscles and keeps you fresh." She said biting at her thumbnail. "Come by the bar I'm sure the royal family will be fine."

Search for the truth

Loyal Gaian

SC shrugged. "I do not drink. The only thing I live off is the souls of the wicked." He moved and opened the door, motioning for her to go inside with his white gloved hand. "But if you require company, then I shall come. One of the lower shadows is at the bridge keeping watch."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian was still sleeping with the kids .Not knowing of the plan Meep and Lir were doing.

Kara whimpers as she was having a nightmare. But she was confused on what it was.

Gabriel was waking up. He yawns and then looks around. Feeling a bit confused. He would stretched and then looks to Night as she was stalking something. He would flicker his tail and then cocks his head to the side.

Night was stalking a mouse. She wanted to catch it but it ran into its little home ".. Dang " She mumbles

Rose was making the dinner and then burns her hand. She sighs and then turns off the stove and runs into the bath room. She whimpers knowing that the others would want food soon. She knew SC would love some souls or something like that. She sighs and then flush the toilet

Rosamund was holding Scarlet and her son. She was still half asleep when Lir got up. She smiles and then kisses him back. She wasn't stupid. Meep's children would have to be born a bit early and then put in there care. She knew they would need more time to grow. And help growing. She would stroke her babies hairs and then sighs softly.

Loyal Gaian

It was a few hours later that Meep and Lir came out of the room. Both the two's hair had gotten longer. But that wasn't the biggest change. Meep's middle was so swollen it took up all of his lap. He was asleep in his wheel chair as Lir wheeled him out.

SC held up a finger to Creo, letting her know he had to do his job for a moment. He vanished into a shadow, appearing in Meep's room. He bowed to Julian and the children. "I am here to inform you that my master is down in the lobby and you will need to come and bring him back up to his room."

Kujira had been helping Rose with the cooking, not wanting her to get hurt again. He was worried about her. She'd been acting a bit rather odd lately, since they had... he couldn't think about it without blushing like crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff