Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Lir smiled and nodded. "Yes. Walking around and swaying in place will help him get closer to pushing. The warm water is only if the pain is too much. Or if he wants to birth them that way instead of on the bed." He moved to the light switch, lowering them till it was dimly lit.

Meep nodded, looking to his mate. "Can.. can you help me up? I... I wanna try that swaying thing... if you think you can hold me up..."

Kujira sighed softly, looking down at the floor. "You remember when I told you about my name being a joke... my father was the one that named me... He left mom not even a week after I was born... he's never once come back, nor do I think he ever will... What if it's in my blood to do the same thing? What if I'm a bad father?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian nods " I think i can " He says to Meep and then helps him back up.".. You good ?" He asks him softly

Rose looks at Kujira as he said this " ... Why does it mater if your father was there or not ? Didn't your mother taught you from the rights and the wrongs of this world ? " She asks him. " You don't have to follow your fathers foot steps. Cause he is just a phantom. Sure he might have been with your mom and up to your birth. But your mom raised you." She smiles " Plus if you try to run away from this I will find you and drag your butt back "

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded slightly. Slowly he started to sway in place, holding onto Julian as he did. He looked exhausted already and he hadn't even been at it a hour yet.

Kujira smiled lovingly at Rose. "Thanks Rosie... you always know how to cheer me up." He pulled her close, kissing her softly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at Meep worried like and then bites his lower lip. He would have to do something about this. He would look to Lir and the kids. Wondering what they thought about this.

Rosamund looks at Meep and then looks to Night " Night go and give him some of that ice water." She says to her. " Just give him some ice to put in his mouth." She smiles knowing the ice would melt fast in the males mouth.

Night nods and then goes over to her ma and then places some ice in his mouth " No fainting. Bad for babies and you !" She giggles and then looks behind her as Alice

Alice was pacing back and forth. It was like she was having a baby too ! though she wasn't pregnant. Never really had been. Well maybe that one time. But there father had taken them so she was alone for now.

Rose looks at Kujira and then kisses him back " Its cause I have had a lot of practice with my mom " She giggles and then nuzzles him. " She would drag father back when ever he was gone for to long" She shrugs " Which tends to be more then three hours in her mind "

Loyal Gaian

Lir watched them as he kept his things near by encase of anything.

Meep opened his mouth and as soon as the ice chips hit his tongue they turned to water. He smiled tiredly at his daughters and mate. "I'm not ganna faint, sweety. Just a bit tired. I'll be fine as long as you three are here to cheer me on."

Kujira smiled and slowly got to his feet with a faint grunt. He was already getting a bit heavy. "So... when do we eat? I'm getting hungry." He chuckled, knowing that wasn't anything usual.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian smiles and then kisses his mates cheek " Yup we are here to cheer you on and the babies " He smiles and then helps him move around as well.

Alice was to sure to bring in more ice and then sighs softly " So you think it will take all day ?" she asks Lir and Rosamund. She was a bit worried. Eight of them ? Damn. But then again they also had more then eight at one time. She would smile at Meep and Julian .

Night looks up at them and then gives Meep some more ice " .. Yup yup got to keep you from passing out " she nods her head up and down

Rosamund looks at Alice and thinks about it " Well some births are easy. They just flow out. But some could get stuck. So we will have to keep a eye on him." She says to Night and Alice ".. there is a lot that could go wrong. But we are here to prevent that " she smiles at them " Right love ?' she asks Lir

Rose smiles and then gets the big pile of food out " All done !" She giggles " It would have been higer if you stopped pecking at it " she says to him " But i guess this shall do right ?"She had her own little plate not to far from them

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled, holding onto Julian as another contraction started to hit him hard. He breathed through it, swaying his hips slowly.

Lir looked to Alice and his mate. "Well, some births can take up to a day and longer. It really depends on his body and how the children are ready to come." He then looked to Meep and Julian. "After two more contractions, I'll check him again to see how he's going."

Kujira blushed slightly. "I said I couldn't help it. Your cooking is just so good." He sniffed at his mountain plate and licked his lips happily.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at Lir and then nods " All right " He would feel Meep shake from the one he was working on and then frowns. A hole day. Boy he would need rest in between " Is there any way he can have a rest after each one is born ?" He asks them

Night looks up at them a bit confused. Why was it so hard to give birth ? Was he not allowed to ?Or something ?

Alice pats her sisters on her head and then smiles Its will be okay " She says to Night and then looks at them

Rosamund would have to think about that one " I would hope so." She says to them " even if its just a thirty minute nap " She looks to Lir " What do you think ?"

Rose giggles and then gets her plate next "Well dig in." She giggles " I have mine right here " She shows him her plate and then takes a bite of her own food

Loyal Gaian

Lir looked to the others. "That would depend on how far along he is and if they want out. He can try and nap till he's ready to push."

Meep panted softly, the contraction ending. "A... a nap sounds good r... right now..." He moved slowly to the bed, climbing up on to it to rest.

Kujira nodded and started to wolf down his own plate of food. He knew it was alright for him to eat a lot since his body burned through calories like mad.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at Meep and then smiles and covers him up." Well as long as he doesn't stress him self out. That should be good right ?

Alice would turn into a rabbit and then lays on the bed with Meep. Keeping his head warm with her small warm body. She would then yawn cutely and then shuts her eyes

Night looks at them both " They like two pea's in a pod " She mumbles to them." We sure she is not related to him by blood ?" She would then giggle softly.

Rosamund would shrugs. " I wouldn't think so Night. The Alice and Meep being mother and daughter by blood. But I think Meep rubbed off on her when she came to him a long time ago " She smiles at her " So in way yes " She giggles softly and then goes to make some tea and chick on her own little ones

Rose smiles and then eats her own food. Her mind going else where with the coming babies. How many would they have ? One for each of them or more ? She knew that twins could be born in eggs. But would she have to lay an egg or give birth to a live baby ?

Loyal Gaian

Meep napped, though he kept waking up every now and then with a contraction. It was nearly five hours later that Lir checked him again and gave him the okay to start when ever he wanted to. Meep moved Alice off his head and got himself ready.

Lir also got ready, knowing this would be a very delicate and hard process on his dear friend and family.

After eating, Kujira cleaned the dishes for Rose so she could relax. He then went to go take a bath to clear his head.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian was there to hold Meep's hand. He wouldn't go no where as Alice was watching from his head. He looks to Night as he smiles and then looks up to see Rosamund come back in after checking on the babies. It seamed they eat a lot since she was gone longer then expected .

Alice stayed where she was for one or more reasons. She didn't want to get in the way. But she also new that her ma needed them to be there.

Night was coming back from upstairs. She had gone to make sure Gabriel and Kara were feed as well as the others. She would move her hair out of her face as she looked beat. ".. Are they coming ?" She asks them softly

Rosamund looks at Night and nods her head" Want to help me ? We need all of the hands we can get " She smiles at her. " You can take a nap once we get some of them out okay ?"

Rose was on the sofa like bed. And was reading a book. She would rub her tummy now and then to make sure every thing was all right. She didn't want to make things worse for Kujira. So she would let him be. After all they both needed some time to think. Or get away from the real world. She would blush as she was reading a mystery book.

Loyal Gaian

Eight Hours Later....

Meep was exhausted. He'd have six out of the eight he was carrying. He was laying against the pillows, a oxygen mask over his face. He was near passing out, he was just so tired.

Lir looked at Night and Alice. "I'm ganna need you two and Julian to go into the other room with the infants. I'm going to have to open up your mother to get the last two out. Dear, you'll be assisting me. We don't have much time."

Kujira had been in the bath the whole time, having fallen asleep with his head hanging over the side of the tub. He was snoring softly, so relaxed and calm in the water.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods and then gets the babies in each arms " All right .. but if any thing bad happens you let me know " he says to them . He would watch as Alice picks up a pair and then Night as well.

Rosamund would get the stuff for Lir and then bites her lower lip. " Okay i think have every thing we need " She says to him after she helped the family take the other ones out

Rose had to use the bathroom so she went into the room. She would blink as Kujira was out cold in the bath tub and she walks over to him. She would shake him away " Kujira .. you might love the water .. but i don't know if its good to be in there all day. You can catch a cold "

Loyal Gaian

It was another three hours that Lir was working on getting the last two out. Once he was finished and stitched up Meep, he came out, holding the last two in his arms. "Everything is just fine. Here are the last two and their mother is doing just fine. He's sleeping right now, but you can go see him."

Meep was hooked up to several machines and sleeping peacefully on the bed. He looked happy as he slept.

Kujira snorted as he woke up and looked to Rose. "Huh? Oh.. guess I nodded off." He slowly got out of the tub, drying himself off. "How long was I asleep?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff