Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While they waited to learn the wolf-boy's name, a glimmer caught their eyes from the sky. The pair stared up at it for a moment, cocking their heads to the side slowly and lifting a hand to shield their eyes as they tried to get a better look. Then they felt the magic and immediately grabbed each other's hands again. "He's coming! Run!" They exclaimed in unison, then took off running, Eiri using her free hand to hold the front of her skirt up as they did.

It wasn't long before the pair had stopped moving their feet and started gliding. They didn't know if the wolf-boy had done as they'd said and ran, but they hoped for his sake that he had. If Sagittarius caught him, and thought he knew something, there'd be one less werewolf to worry about. They didn't stick around to find out, though. Eirian, though armed, wasn't a fighter, if the opportunity came to run, then by all the stars, they were running. They were unafraid to admit they were cowards if the situation allowed for it. They were ethereal, beautiful and charming, artists and lovers. The epitome of a gentleman and a lady, and a gentleman's first priority was always to make sure that his lady was safe and cared for. For Rian, that was especially true when it came to Eiri. If running meant protecting her, then run they would. They glided off the ground and onto the surface of a river, effectively breaking whatever trail they might have been leaving behind for the Sagittarius to follow. With any luck, they were so far off by now that their trace of magic would be useless to him.
Name: Aria Kreet
Race: Shape-shifter
Magic: Yes
Weapons: A small dagger
Armor: A combination of cloth and thin plate armor.
Appearance: User Image

Ferocious Blob

''''In the company of: 4 dead guys, some creatures and a boss-man.

User Image
          ''That is not a good enough reason I'm afraid.'' Kai shrugged casually, petting the blade of one of his daggers. It shone in the light which managed to make its way through the leaves of the trees. ''Their honor was already gone when they attacked me from behind. No 'honorable' man does that.. Any other reason? Hmmm?'' He questioned the stranger. He doubted Seiko could think of another reason, so he played along. He wondered why he didn't just kill the guy and get everything over with. This was dragging out way too long and he started to get bored again. Paiting the floor with some more blood couldn't hurt.

Then suddenly Seiko dissappeared in a flash, only to later crash into a tree with one of hell's spawn on him. Scrumphates huh? He looked towards the sky to see six more getting ready to attack. He looked around, he hadn't seen any nests on his way, he wondered where it was. If he'd known this was their territory he would've searched for the nest, to quickly get rid of them all. But whatever, he could paint the ground with their blood now, instead of Seiko's. Though the strangers blood might still be spilled, he seemed to have some difficulty. The first of the dark creatures underestimated Kai greatly and flew straight into the sharp blades in his hands. Seeing their kin split open like some kind of fruit, they hesitated in their attack. Instead, they started to surround him, three of them. They cackled, thinking their chances were greater now. The scrumphates attacked at the same time, two met their demise early on, blasted away by a wave of icicles. The other managed to claw Kai once, before also ending in a bloody icecold heap. ''I am so done here, it's too busy today..'' He murmured, once again cleaning his daggers. ''Oi Seiko! Need some help?'' Kai asked, kind of ironically.

User Image

bonez529
The demon managed to break through his arm and killed Seiko.

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} A river
{{Company}} A young lady
{{Out of Coke}}

For what seemed to be quite some time, the woman started to hear the sounds of a flowing river. After taking a moment to think on it, she began to head towards the source of the sound until she came across a river going south. "If nothing else....I could see where this river leads. I just hope I encounter someone that won't be inclined to bite my head off." She would speak, for once, but rather than using her feminine voice she would use the voice she trained so diligently to use in order to hide her gender. If anyone had heard her, they would of thought she sounded much akin to that of a seventeen year old boy. The further down she went, the more convinced she was that there weren't any signs of civilization to be seen. It had been as though this world was entirely a primitive one. That was when she started to hear the voice of another lady. They sounded tired by the looks of it, and probably just as lost as herself. After calculating the chances of it being a demon or monster or something of the sort versus an actual human she decided to go on ahead and follow it's source.

She was making quick ground just as she would back in her own homeland, only to find a young lady that appeared to be dressed in tattered clothes. No shoes by the looks of it, and it seems the lady's legs were covered by some kind of cloth presumably in an attempt to keep the lower regions warm. Doubtful the lady was of high standing. Then again, it didn't seem to matter much if the person was of high standing or not, it was a living being altogether. Taking notice that the lady was sitting down with their hat on their lap and a staff next to herself, the woman pieced together that it was possible she was encountering a witch. She herself had no practice of the arcane arts nor did she try to. Even still, she knew better than to antagonize them in the event they were powerful. Stepping into what light was present, the woman would likely make attempt to communicate. "Bonjour mademoiselle, are you in need of assistance?" The woman spoke once more, using that voice she trained to acquire once more to sound like a boy. "My name is Lyra Lumiere. I myself am lost in these woods, but I'd be more than happy to help you if you have need of it. Perhaps in the form of hunting for food and cooking said food? Or perhaps as a means of protection? This place.....is rather dangerous, non?"

The woman had introduced herself, albeit disguised as a boy and sounding much like one, as Lyra Lumiere. At the same time, Lyra had then offered to render assistance if possible to the lady. There was much to be said of helping those in need. As it were however, Lyra was beginning to get the sneaky suspicion they were both being watched from the environment. She wasn't kidding about this place being possibly dangerous. Back from her homeland, you'd be fortunate if you got out of the forests alive due to an overwhelming threat of dire wolves and giant arachnids. It is based on that, Lyra assumes that this forest is no different on the threat level and thus felt it best to travel with others as opposed to traveling alone. Such was her thinking, and at the same time she was wary on whom to trust or else she'd not bother with hiding her gender as she has been. She knows nothing of this forest. Who knows if this witch was a native and possibly a lookout for traffickers? However, Lyra doubted very much that a lady would be dumb enough to work with males when it comes to human trafficking considering the nature of the work.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image The witch had been lost in her thoughts, and that combined with the soft sound of flowing water had caused the footsteps coming closer to go unnoticed. It wasn't until she heard a voice address her that she realized someone was there. She jumped up to her feet, grabbing both her hat and her staff. The voice came from a young man who looked to be roughly her age. He spoke in a strange accent, asking if she needed assistance. He continued to introduce himself as Lyra Lumiere, and stated he was lost as well. Aeryn was skeptical of his desire to aid her. "What reason do you have to help me?" she asked, suspicion heavy in her tone.

Aeryn studied the young man before her as best as magic light would allow. He had what appeared to be fine armor..her first assumption was that the man was a knight of some realm. If he'd been taken from his home as he claimed, then a new piece of the puzzle had been handed to her. Unfortunately, she still did not have enough pieces to begin assembling it. "If your words are deceit, then know that I will not hesitate to destroy you...but if you speak the truth, then your aid is welcome. My name is Aeryn Crowley. I am also lost in this place." The witch placed her hat back on top of her head where it belonged. There was a small sense of relief knowing she was not alone, though she wondered if more had been summoned here. If so, surely not all of them would be willing to help... Her stomach growled angrily, causing her to grunt in discomfort. "Do you have any rations? I haven't eaten in days..." If Lyra could hunt, then he was a welcome ally indeed.

Company: Lyra

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} A river
{{Company}} Aeryn
{{Out of Coke}}

"There is really only one reason why I would assist you. It is simple. Forests are dangerous places and it is better advised to travel within groups, Mademoiselle Crowley. As far as rations go, I do not have any but at the very least food can be secured." For the moment, she has Aeryn believing she is a boy for now. "We should probably get going before too much longer. I do not like how eerily silent these woods have gotten. Too quiet." Lyra would speak again as she averted her eyes to the area behind herself the way she came. "As far as deceit goes.....I am much of the same way. Perhaps after I've grown to trust you I can tell you more about myself, oui? Hopefully you will understand when the time comes. Considering we both appear to have issues trusting others. My homeland.....is not very pleasant." With that, she slowly and silently drew her blade and had her back to Aeryn. With her free hand, she gestured to her newfound companion to follow behind her. With this gesture she was saying at the same time she'd protect Aeryn. "You wouldn't happen to know perchance if the fruit is safe to eat or use as ingredients, would you?"

It was with that question, Lyra would begin to walk forward searching for any signs of tracks belonging to any animals that she could possibly slay with her sword so as to later cook them. Before long however, Lyra stopped in front of a rather large tree and knelt down to look at the ground. "Found some tracks, if we follow them we can find what made them. We should probably make a habit of collecting sticks and stones for the intent of cooking whatever animal I can kill with my sword. My best advice? If we encounter something dangerous, stay as far back as possible. I'd rather not injure you on accident once the fighting starts. Are we clear, mademoiselle?" Looking back to her companion, assuming she followed and didn't just stay at the river, she had a serious expression on her face. Calm, but quite solemn. Just then something leaped out of the bushes nearby and out of instinct alone, Lyra spun about and had her sword at the ready but pointed off to one side. Her stance seemed to be rather solid as her knees were bent, her left foot forward with her right foot back and her body crouched down. Slowly raising her sword and holding it with both hands, she looked prepared to fight whatever was coming. "You may want to find cover." Something was approaching and it was definitely making a lot of noise. Most likely something large enough to snap branches.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Ah, so the young man understood the concept of safety in numbers. At least he was honest. Nodding in agreement, she began to follow behind Lyra. "My land has seen better days as well," she said softly. "But that can wait. Our life stories are not important now.." Later, if Lyra proved himself to be an honorable companion, they could share more about themselves. For now, mutual survival was enough to forge an alliance. When asked if she'd tried the fruits she shook her head. "It's too risky. There's far too much I don't know about this place to warrant it." Aeryn had been hoping to spot an animal eating some of the local fruits, but had no luck so far. "If you decide to test some, I can try and heal you if it goes poorly," she smiled with a laugh.

Aeryn followed Lyra silently as he followed the tracks. She stopped when he did and listened to his suggestions of collecting kindling for fire and to stay clear of fighting. "Agreed. I'm far more useful at a distance where I can cast spells unhindered." She knew to stick to her strengths..a staff wasn't necessarily the most lethal of melee weapons. Within moments, some animal jumped from a bush, sending Lyra into a defensive position. Aeryn knew little about sword stances, but it appeared as if the young man knew exactly what he was doing. There was a loud sound coming closer. Stomping..some form of beast unknown to the travelers. Aeryn nodded when Lyra suggested she find cover, running toward a large tree to hide behind. With a wave of her staff the light above her head dimmed and disappeared. She peered from behind her hiding place, ready to aid Lyra with her magic should the need arise.

Company: Lyra

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Aeryn, one angry warthog
{{Out of Coke}}

As soon as she could see a faint shadow of a figure, Lyra's first move was to quickly roll off to the side as a giant wart hog esque monster came charging at her. As soon as she rolled off to the side, she quickly rose up and moved her blade to such a position to have it cut along the creature's side. It wouldn't be enough to completely stop it, but that wasn't the immediate goal. She was planning to exhaust it first so she could go in for the kill. As soon as the creature was all the way pass her, it started to steer about sharply on one of it's feet to quickly face her. Lyra had just enough of a few seconds to turn around when the creature charged right into her at such a close range. She was in an unfamiliar territory fighting a creature she knew next to nothing about and was thankful the tusks hadn't impale her armor. Even so, this was far more trickier than she thought as she was slammed against a tree. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out from the pain and in the process she spun her blade back hand and started to plunge it into the creature to get it to back away. After some repeated pokes it seemed, the creature leapt backwards letting her fall to her knees.

From the looks of it, it had shifted it's weight to one side from the long cut she made prior. "Unfamiliar land.....different rules.....duly....noted." Her free hand was on her stomach as that was where she was hurt the most. This was going to impair her strength quite a lot, regardless of if got any good enough strikes on the creature. "Okay....time to think. It's big....tough and likes to ram into things......and I have a lady hiding behind a tree....how can I do this without getting her hurt? What if......hmm....it's risky.....If I could just lure it into some kind of a tight opening, could trap it that way and hopefully aim for the heart." If she hadn't of been wearing that armor she probably would have snapped in half by now. As she was thinking about her tactics, the creature was showing signs that it was going to charge again after pacing quite a bit. "Mademoiselle Aeryn. Can you use the plantlife to our advantage? Maybe make some kind of a trap?" Aeryn was about to be horribly confused right now as Lyra wasn't bothering to disguise her voice right now. Right now they had a creature to trap, kill and cook. If Aeryn start's poking questions, Lyra will just have to level with the lady and hope she doesn't go all destructive.

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

The forest surely was a beautiful place, though it seemed to be a bit too quiet. Walking along a little beaten trail she glanced up at the canopy as golden light filtered through the lush green leaves above. Simply beautiful. Intaking a good deep breath of the clean air she exhaled with a smile. It really was nice here, though it was a shame she hadn't found anyone yet. Stretching her arms up above her head she yawned a bit as it seemed almost a day had passed since she arrived her, though not a single encounter. Right as that thought hit her she heard an odd noise off to her right. Letting her arms fall to her side she heard a growl in the darkness. A grin slipped along her features as she turned to face it. "Oh what's this?" her features showed her interest as she awaited the being to come at her.

A demon lept from the darkness at her with a sword in it's hands swinging at her. Her green eyes followed it's movements as her hands moved quickly to pull out two fans/ Her hand moved quickly as the metal closed fan smacked the flat side of the blade causing it to be parried. Her eyes worked quickly as both fans opened as she moved to the side. Twisting to the side she extended her arm forward causing the fan to move with her as if it was an extension of her body. Her foot slide forward as the earth below quaked lightly before the ground beneath the demon shot upwards sending the demon into the air. Keeping her stance she awaited the demon to land and either die or attack her.

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: Finally something to do
Quit that I'm: Concentrating
They're tailing me: A demon

Out Of Control :: {{ Someone should jump in and entertain me heart }}
Name: Getoth
Race: Human
Magic: Oh yes
Weapons: Magic, his staff, and he wields a mean mop when necessary
Armor: Cloths often mended and well suited to travel.
Apearance: Getoth
User Image

With: A demon about to crush my skull and a woman armed with fans

Getoth had been traveling along, merry as you please and the next moment he was in some sort of thick forest. Somewhere his brain forgot to instruct his feet on how to walk properly, which sent the blond tumbling forward in a very ungraceful manner.

He somehow ended up on his back looking upward at some form of creature on a collision course with his head. "By the Ancestors," he mumbled, eyes wide and jaw slack. Long walking stick in hand, the man raised it upward as a sort of barrier between himself and the creature falling straight for him.

On the outside, it appeared to be a flimsy barrier at best, a simple piece of carved wood between a man and a lot of weight about to squash his insides. But to those who knew the signs or that could detect the flow of magic, it would be another story.

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

The demon came spiraling to the ground but oddly enough it landed. Frowning she was about to finish it of as a man appeared rather close to her and fell to the ground. To much of her surprise when the demon went for him he simply held up his staff to the sword like that was going to save him. Moving quickly into action she lept forward as her fan was tucked away and her hand skimmed the ground as the earth began to pack around her hand making a gauntlet. With full force she punched the sword's side not only parrying the demon but also disarming the demon. Grinning like a madman with the demon unarmed she turned on her heel kicking the demon back away from the man making sure he wouldn't be injured.

Now that the man wasn't in trouble she chuckled a bit and felt along her line of magic as she stomped the ground causing a boulder to lift in it's place. With the grin plastered on her face she grabbed her other fan and swiped both of the in quick but forceful slahes before the boulder turned into a bunch of stone spears. Throwing her hand forward the spears launched towards the demon and pierced almost every place on it's body and had it stuck to the tree.

With the demon gone she let out a long sigh as she tucked the fans back to their original spots. "Well that was fun." Her eyes now set on the man as she held out her hand to help him up. "You got some interesting timing there." she teased a bit with a little laugh.

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: Oh look a person
Quit that I'm: talking
They're tailing me: A man

Out Of Control :: {{ Yay heart }}
User Image

With: A woman

It appears his defense was unneeded, as a woman dispatched the creature swiftly with a combination of earth magic an razor sharp fans. Getoth had to blink away the image of another young woman wielding fans with deadly accuracy that briefly overlaid the one of the woman standing before him.

Chuckling to himself, the blond got to his feet, dusting off his clothing as he did so. "So I have been told," he said cheerfully, seemingly not shaken by his near death experience. "It seems I owe you a thank you," he continued and offered a hand for a handshake. The smile he gave her was both friendly and polite. "I am Getoth, by the way." Introductions first, questions about where this was exactly later.

Beloved Lunatic

Name: Mikal Mobius
Race: Human
Magic: Yes
Weapons: No
Armor: Cloth, light
Apearance: Mikal Mobius

OOC: Intro post incoming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff