Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Stasis

User Image
Nicoli looked around for a moment when he heard the voice and deducted that whatever it was didn't want to make itself noticed. He wasn't phased by it, but was glad that it at least had the common decency to let him finish his prayer before it spoke. Provided that he wasn't rudely interrupted, he decided to humor the unseen being and give an answer the question. "If I am here, it is because I was needed. Where I come from is nothing to be concerned with."

He placed his belongings back in his bag and picked up his katana with his left hand, holding it at the center of the sheathe. "If it's not something that bugs you, it would be nice to find out whether the voice matches the face or not. I won't try to kill you if you don't give me a reason to."

As he spoke, the sound of a beating heart filled his ears and a small whisper could be heard from the sword he held with a rather relaxed grip. "Trust no one..." Echoed the whisper. "Let not, your heart waver again..."
The Raven Bound

Produce the demons within us...

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Name: Rosalie Bell Levoie
Race: half human/ half mermaid
Magic: Yes
Weapons: Harp, Bow, dagger
Armor: light
Apearance: Rosalie

Super Sex Symbol

Name: Clover Adelie Levoie
Race: Half Human & Half Mermaid
Weapons: Flute
Armor: Cloth
Appearance: Clover

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 《
J u s t R o s a l i e

The lake's cobalt water parted against itself as a brilliant blue head emerged from its surface. Wet locks of her hair stuck close to her face as the young mermaid scanned the lakes surface with a dubious smirk set beneath the waters. Once she had her gaze set, she bubbled underneath the waters with a quiet gargled laughter. Her twin sister Clover was swimming also. Rosalie torpedoed into a dive behind her stopping abruptly and softly enough to send waves of water splashing down at her sister.

SPLAAASHHHHH!!

Rosalie giggled, squealing playfully as the current she created to splash her sister with, swept her away. "Gotcha!" She smiled.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Super Sex Symbol

User Image
Clover Adelie Levoie

Sprawled on a large rock, the pink-haired mermaid indulged in the warmth of some sun rays shining upon her skin. She turned her head towards the water, where her sister was enjoying herself by swimming and splashing around in the lake. Her resting period was over and she was ready to get herself back in the water, pushing herself over the rock and diving head-first.

A school of fish scurried away as the young mermaid made her way from one side of the lake to the other, enjoying the refreshing feeling of the cool fresh water. She rose back up to the surface, her tail wavering about underneath her. Before she knew it, she was suddenly attacked by a huge wave of water!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"

Her scream was drowned out by the water filling up her mouth. The wave carried her away from the lake, flinging her body towards a tree. She coughed out some water before calling out to her twin. "Rosalie! That was a little too much." She pouted her lips as she sat with her back rested against the trunk. She was about to push herself away from the tree, until she realized the ground level was yards away from her. "H-Hey! Now I'm a fish out of water." Her tail swayed over the branch as she held on to the tree trunk for dear life.
Name: "Vargas"
Race: Angel
Weapons: Bull whip, two swords, marionettes
Apearance: Vargas
Name: Bowyn
Race: Human
Magic: No
Weapons: Brass Knuckles and shoulder holstered .44 cal revolver
Apearance: **Bowyn**
I will not leave a letter, nothing at all...

Vargas

User Image
"Vargas, is there something you wish to say?" The angel looked over the woman, hearing every labored breath. He was hesitant to speak, the embodiment of the very thing he was called upon in hopes of gaining the strength to fight against. Sadly, he didn't hesitate in battle, nor did he regret any fight he was ever in. He fought only to defend. He was pure in every aspect if one didn't look at his hesitant nature and regretting demeanor as sinful or the reason he fell from his beautiful home humans called 'Heaven.'

"Vargas?" The woman asked once more. "I want to know what you regret, child." He whispered. "What keeps you from being at peace?" Soon, a white light appeared and the hospital bed he was leaning on was gone. All that was below him was the bottom of a body of water. He gasped and his quickly turned over and allowed himself to float. Have these gold and green eyes not seen it all?

Patron Angel of Regret and Hesitation

I'm sure you won't notice that I'm even gone...

Super Sex Symbol

User Image
Clover Adelie Levoie

"Rosalie! I'm coming down!" the girl called out, unwrapping her arms from around the trunk of the tree and inching herself towards the edge of the branch. She started to swing her tail back and forth and ungracefully jumped off the tree branch towards the lake. "Jeronimoooo!"

Clover could see the royal blue water of the lake coming closer into view as she fell from the tree. She could even see Rosalie swimming around freely, enjoying herself. But as the water came closer, she realized her body was parallel to the ground level, which would ultimately result in a painful bellyflop. Oh no! Before she could try to change her position, a random body emerged from below the water's surface and was floating right below her landing spot.

And thus, she clashed with the body and was submerged with it below the water. "Ouch," she moaned underwater, bubbles escaping from her mouth. Coming back to the surface, she rubbed her head and looked around anxiously for whomever's body she fell on top of. It definitely wasn't Rosalie's body.

Vargas

User Image
The angel closed his eyes a soft sigh escaped his lips, but quickly followed by a sound that could only be compared to the sound given off when one was hit in the solar plexus or landing flat on their back. He had found himself knocked under water and floating back up not far from where he landed. Soon after, silver wings poked out at the water's surface and the owner of the wings floating there for a moment before raising up and gasping.

He looked around with his gold and green eyes, placing his hands over the scars on his bare chest and curing his fingers inward to hide the strings that were coming from the ends of his fingers. "Must there be insult added to injury?" He asked. "Falling from hurt enough. Having another fall from home and land on one is hurtful to the mind and the body."

He looked around for a moment and spotted a woman not far from him. It was then that he realized it wasn't a being like himself, but something different. "O-oh, I'm sorry. I've clearly been mistaken." He said nervously.

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 《
J u s t R o s a l i e

Young Rosalie's two teal macaroons bulged when she saw her sister flying out of the water and clinging to dear life onto a tree. "Oops. I didn't think that would happen! Sorry Clover!" She sank her wine stained face underwater with an embarrassed pout. Peeking above the soft waves just enough to glimpse her sister jumping off the tree and back into the water. Rosalie rubbed her eyes. There was a boy in the water! And her sister had just toppled into him! Then he grew wings! She couldn't believe her own eyes until she asked a passerby carp to confirm what she just saw.

Rosalie hightailed into the water rippling past fishes and clams. "Clover? Are you alright!?" She caught her sister underwater in an embrace before cupping her sister's salmon colored head between worried fingers. Checking for any bruises or wounds, squishing Clover's face in the process as she gave her the typical big sister to younger sister checkup. Afterall Rosalie was older than Clover by a few minutes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Super Sex Symbol

User Image
Clover Adelie Levoie

Clover scanned the waters for any sign of the mysterious person she collided with. Hearing something from behind her, she gasped and turned around to find a young man who had wings sprout from his back. She tilted her head, confused by the words he spoke. When he finally noticed her and apologized, she quickly shook her head. "No, I should be sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you. I-It was an accident," she said, before being reunited with her sister.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine.." she mumbled between squished cheeks as Rosalie began to check up on her. "You saw what happened, right? I really didn't mean to land on him, honest!" She turned her attention to the stranger, looking at him with worried eyes. "Please accept my apology. I'm Clover, and this is my sister Rosalie. What's your name? And where did you come from?"
                                          The two sisters spent a good amount of time swimming and having fun in the lake. They were absolutely sure they were the only two beings occupying the lake at the moment. The fact that the angel-like man had shown up out of nowhere puzzled her.

Ferocious Blob

Name: Kai
Race: Demon
Weapons: Twin daggers, small knives
Apearance: Kai

Vargas

User Image
Vargas tilted his head and when the woman asked his name. My name? He asked himself. "What is my name?" He questioned in a whisper. He never knew what his name was, but humans always called him 'Vargas' for reasons he was quite unsure of. "Well, I'm not quite sure, but others call me Vargas. They also call me the 'Angel of Hesitation and Regret,' but I'm more confused about that than the name 'Vargas.' Not a very angelic name. Not like Raziel or Michael at all."

He furrowed his brow and looked around. "Not heaven, not quite sure if it's earth..." His eyes then shifted back to the woman who landed on him with a look of regret. "Have I gone to hell?" He asked. "Am I really that bad?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff