Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

Out Of Control:: Sadly I'll have to leave for a bit, though I'm sure mini-man here can keep you company. Sorry about that!

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikal Mobius
The Unwitting prodigy

Mikal had been sent to this sector of the forest by order of his ta teacher to learn first hand what it meant to use "Magic's true power."he used his magic to manipulate the air around him as he flew glided the air. Mikal hadn't quite mastered flight yet but his physical ability's were enough to pick up he slack. If he could survive one month on his own he would attain The balance in power the he'd been seeking. Suddenly he could hear the the sound of earth crashing together in the distance, he landed on a near by tree to sniff out the source of the disturbance. Out in the distance to the east he saw a small plume of a dusty cloud rise into the air only to be carried away by the wind. He jumped from branch to branch slowly making his way to where the dust cloud was born.
It didn't take him long before he arrived at the scene. from the tree tops he spied on the events unfolding before him. "What's going on here I wonder?" It wasn't often that he ran into other people in this part of the woods. No pun intended. He watched on.

Where
Out in the forest
When
5:30am
Why
Training
Who
No one yet
Theme
Green Forest
User Image

With: A woman

As he exchanged pleasantries with the woman before him, Getoth could not help but notice the oddness seeped in the forest around him. He'd spent a good chunk of his life traveling, and nothing about this forest looked or even felt familiar. There was an inherent wrongness to his surroundings.

While the woman he'd been conversing with saw to some personal matters, Getoth busied himself with going through his traveling backpack, an item he never left home without. Keeping his worldly possessions on him at all times served its purpose today. Nothing appeared to be damaged either, thank the Ancestors.

The man appeared to be unaware he had an observer skulking in the trees.

(Not to worry. I'm not sure how much longer i'll be on either to be honest. Getting sleepy. )

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn saw what looked like a giant tusked pig running towards Lyra. The young warrior had been quick to roll out of the way and raise his blade to slice the creature's side. Aeryn had thought that would at least slow it down, but it managed to turn at a speed she'd have never expected and ram into Lyra. Her eyes widened in fear as the beast sent the young man into a tree, pressing against him. Aeryn knew she couldn't risk attacking lest she hit Lyra with one of her spells. The beast was simply much too close. Lyra was able to free himself with some quick stabs into the monster's hide. It released him and looked as if it was preparing for another attack.

Lyra called out to her, asking if she could make a trap with the plant life. "I don't know! I'll try!" His voice sounded slightly different, but now was not the time to question it. Perhaps he had taken more damage than he was letting on? Aeryn dropped to her knee and placed her fingers within the soil, trying to feel the ley lines of the world. With a deep breath she tuned out the commotion happening around her and pulled at the lines, twisting and bending them. A nearby bush began to expand and grow as she poured mana into it. The branches lashed out towards the monster and wrapped around its hind legs and belly. Thorns grew from the plant to help keep it in place. Aeryn commanded the bush to tighten its grip upon the beast as it thrashed. "Hurry! I can't hold it for long!"

Company: Lyra, warthog monster
User Image

With: A woman

Satisfied all of his items were still in one piece, Getoth pulled out a small compass. The needle spun wildly, causing the mage to gasp in surprise. That... was not a good sign. Eyebrows drawn together in thought, he tucked the compass away carefully.

Getoth politely excused himself from the company of the woman, claiming he had something important to see to. He needed answers, and he knew of a way to potentially get some. However, for that he needed a location that met some very strict specifications. Time to find one!

The blond ambled away, bag held over one shoulder; his other hand clenched his staff.

(I tried waiting for a reply before I posted an exit, but I can't wait any longer. I need to crash. Goodnight all. )

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Aeryn, one angry warthog
{{Out of Coke}}

It appeared her companion was able to do it though it seemed like Lyra would need to act quickly. Shifting her weight evenly on her feet and changing her stance, she was getting ready to charge at the warthog monster. The pain she endured still stung so she doubted it would be a very powerful charge as she normally would be able to do but if she was at least accurate it would be enough. Without further hesitation, she brought herself forward with her left foot making sure to crouch as low as possible before kicking off with said foot. Mid charge, she started to thrust her sword forward holding it with both her hands. At the speed she was going and with the energy she could muster, she had pierced through the warthog's neck. The next thing to do was to decapitate it at which point she twisted herself around the warthog's right side and made for a cutting motion to slash out of it's neck before finally upper cutting with the sword through it's neck to take it's head off. Not a clean cut but it would have to do for now.

"Phew.....well....least we don't have to worry about hunting the food down. It came to us, non? Now we just need to get some kindling and stones. Considering the size of this guy......would have to raise it above a fire and roast it. Roasted warthog.....can't tell you how many times I must of been requested to cook that back home. Used to work part time as a chef." Unfortunately, with that amount of exertion, her injuries weren't all too forgiving. She felt something of a sharp pain just now and collapsed to her knees gripping her stomach. "One of those times where.....if I didn't wear any armor that probably would have killed me or snap me in half......" This was perhaps Aeryn's time to shine since Lyra handled keeping the attention of the warthog during that little hunt.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image The witch continued to keep the beast in place with the magically altered plant. She looked up in time to see Lyra deal the finishing blow. If there were any doubts about the young man's sword capability, they existed no longer. The sword cut beautifully as it removed the warthog's head from its body. Aeryn approached Lyra after the kill and poked the hog's carcass with her staff. The bush receded away from the body, no longer being controlled by her magic. "That was incredible.." she said softly.

Lyra mentioned gathering wood and stone to build a fire with. The beast looked heavy, but it would feed the two of them for several meals. Suddenly Lyra dropped to the forest floor in pain. The warthog's charge must have been worse than she had first thought. She got on her knees and placed her hand on Lyra's shoulder. Closing her eyes, she tapped her staff on the ground. Light channeled from her staff to her hand as she cast a healing spell on the warrior. It wouldn't take all of his pain away, but it would at least mend his body. After a few moments, the witch released the warrior and smiled at him. "There. Take it easy for a bit. I'll start gathering wood." She nodded towards him and began her task. She gathered up nearby sticks and started to make a pile. "Your armor must be very well made to take a hit like that," she said, glancing him over. "You may need to inspect it for damage. I don't know any repair spells.."

Company: Lyra
Name: AuRon
Race: Forest dragon
Magic: no
Weapons: Claws, tail, and poisonous fangs. (Can not breathe fire)
Armor: Scales
Apearance: Me
AuRon

Company:: Two strange people

AuRon was sleeping on a branch with his tail wrapped around it behind him keeping him balanced. His sleep was interrupted by what sounded like the sounds of a large animal dying. Something was hunting nearby. It was either a human or something very large. He went to investigate. AuRon hopped down from his branch and landed soundlessly on the grass below. That was one good thing about being a forest dragon. He was almost undetectable by anything other than another dragon. That was why they were smaller than most other of their kind. Averaging at only three times the size of a human.

Once on the ground, he took off running towards the origin of the call. As he was weaving his way through the trees, his scales automatically shifted colors between light and dark green, to mimic the motion of leaves, making him practically invisible. Once he was close enough to see the people in the distance, he stopped and slowly circled them, trying to determine whether or not they were a threat. One seemed injured. The other looked like she was helping? He didn't know what the female was doing. There was some sort of light coming from the stick she was carrying. A magic stick? It must have some other name because 'magic stick' just sounded ridiculous. He didn't really care what they were doing, he just hoped they would share their catch. He slowly walked out into the open where they could see him.
Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Name: Calithileth
Pronunciation: Kah-lee-thee-leth
Nickname: Cali
Race: Elf
Magic: Of course
Weapons: Her staff and her magic
Armor: Cloth to Light
Apearance:
Click Me

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxThe sound of the waterfall was one that this particular elf always loved and believed could calm even the angriest warrior. She smiled to herself as she gently washed the dirt away from her exposed, sun kissed skin. In one quick swoop, her delicate hands cupped the water and she took a small sip; she let out a happy sigh. She was merely in the pool, near the waterfall to clean up after attending to some newly sprouting trees. In order to keep her flaxen hair dry, it was neatly tied up with a series of cloth knots and braided with flowers.

xx A sudden noise caught her attention and one of her ears twitched in reaction. Believing there to be danger or someone in need of help, the young elf hopped out of the water as fast as she could and grabbed her staff, heading to the direction of the sound. However, what clothing she was wearing, was left behind. When she came to the source of the noise the scene she came across was not one she thought she'd come across: Two females, a dead board and Forest Dragon. How unusual. Coming out from beyond the trees, into view, she called out to them, not realizing they may not understand her:

"Vedui' il'er!"

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: Nothing (oops hehe)
Company: Near two people and a dragon
Out of Originality:

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

silverclaw97
AuRon

Company:: Two strange people (Now including a strange elf girl)

AuRon was walking slowly towards the two people with the fresh kill when he heard a very loud voice nearby. AuRon quickly spins around to face the new intruder. He was about to strike when he realized what it was. An elf. Elves were mostly trustworthy and one of the few races that didn't want to kill all dragons on sight. He relaxed a bit and backed away so to not frighten the newcomer too much. He guessed they were here for the same reason. Food. Sensing that there was no danger, he turned to the original two. Walking up to them, he tries to communicate with them and the elf. His species of dragon didn't use speech to communicate. They used what they called 'mind-speak'. "Hello." He said. He then focused on just the girl with the 'magic light stick' from before. He walks up closer and puts his nose up close to the stick, searching for any scortch marks on it, guessing that the light may have been fire. seeing none, he asked."Where did the light come from?"

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image As she collected kindling, she could have sworn she heard something. She raised her staff and a ball of light hovered over her head once more to aid her vision. Was it another monster? Aeryn couldn't make out anything moving..until a figure began to approach. It was something she'd never thought she'd see..a dragon. Aeryn took several steps back, unsure if her magic could harm a dragon. In her world, they were incredibly rare and very difficult to kill.

Not only was there a dragon facing her down, but she heard a voice call out. It was a language she could not understand. So, others must have heard the noise from their battle with the warthog. The dragon then did something Aeryn did not expect: it spoke. It offered a greeting, and asked about the light from her staff. His face being so close to her made her very nervous indeed. Aeryn jumped back. "Don't come closer!" She stood between the dragon and Lyra and raised her staff. The light above her head split into four different orbs and turned blue. "If you leave me no choice I will attack." She tried to sound confident, but her voice wavered. She honestly didn't know if her magic, despite her level of skill, could even scratch dragon scale. "What's your business with us, Drake? Is that woman your accomplice?"

Company: Lyra, Dragon, Elf

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxThe Elf approached the others in a much slower, cautious manner. She realized they could not understand her and needed to figure out what language they were speaking. She watched as the young mage, she assumed, jump back from the Forest Dragon. Walking along the side of him, the elf gently patted him and let out a noise of joy. She hadn't seen a dragon for quite a long time and feared that they were now extinct. To her enjoyment, he was very much alive.

"Ya naa lle?" she questioned the mage directly, her staff was held loosely in her hand. The Elf glanced at the mage's friend, by looks was a warrior, and flashed her a smile. Hearing the mage speak to the dragon, she recognized what language she was speaking and tried to adapt to it. "Who is you?" she asked, hoping that it made enough sense to the mage.

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: Nothing (oops hehe)
Company: Near two people and a dragon
Out of Originality:

Karismas

silverclaw97

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image The woman began to approach her and the dragon, seemingly pleased to see the beast. Aeryn tightened her grip on the staff. She noticed three things in that moment. One was that the woman appeared to be an elf, a race long extinct in her world. The second was that she held a staff and this meant she could also be a sorceress. The third was that she was completely naked. Aeryn's face turned red. Were it not for the dragon staring her down she'd likely have pulled her hat over her eyes. Public nudity was not something she was used to.

The woman spoke again, still in a language she could not comprehend. The elf noticed Lyra and smiled, then looked back to Aeryn and asked who she was, albeit in a broken form of the language. "I..am Aeryn. " She said slowly, surprised the elf had managed to figure out at least some of the language. Aeryn was also quite shocked that a real live elf was standing before her. "I do not recommend coming closer. I haven't decided if you are a friend or foe." They had already been attacked by a giant boar and now she was faced by two beings that were either extinct or close to it.

Company: Lyra, Dragon, Elf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces