Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
IT'S KILLING ME WITH .... EVERY BREATH.
                            witnessing xx the xx life xx I xx lived xx x ░░↘↘░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                            xx O n l y xx xx y o u xx xx y o u xx k n o w xx w h o xx I xx a m xx xx
                                              I'M REACHING OUT MY H A N D . ×

I wanna feel it ↵
                                      when I mean it↵
                                      when I say it↵
                      C A N x Y O U x H E A R x M E x A T x A L L ↷
                                                      I feel so far away from ε v ε я y τ н ι η g

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
    «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊One moment everything was fine and well and the next it seemed to be crumbling apart. Before her stood Zero and his sister who seemed to be very adamant on seeking shelter. Yes he was attempting to make a point with her about how she should go into town but to be honest she didn't really trust the otherworlders around her. She never knew when something may happen. Sighing heavily at how much they were trying she shook her head. It didn't really feel like a good idea. To much of her amazement Hayden was looking at them with amusement when they all said they were cold. It was true, she was cold, then again long ago this would have been nothing. It seemed the times had been a bit too warm to the point that it was no longer a comfortable temperature to her. Looking over his features she noticed he seemed a bit different now, it was odd, almost like something had forced him into a change.

His voice rang out once more as he warned of the storm getting worse later on and said he had something to do. That was odd, only moment ago he seemed like he hadn't a clue of what to do and how to do much of anything. Recalling the blushing man only moments ago she pursed her lips, something was up. After a moment he rushed off towards the town leaving her standing there blinking. What the...

'That was odd, makes me think there's more than that pretty boy face.' the demon purred within her head as they both watched him vanish into town.

Rena stood there as a cold burst of wind pressed against her causing her blue hair to brush along her shoulders before she let out a heavy sigh. She couldn't let an injured man just run away from her like that. With a quick glance over to the two that were standing with them she flashed a smile. "Looks like I am going into town." she said softly with a slight laugh before pushing off the ground and running after Hayden.

Though she may not actually know the man she did know that what was going on didn't really seem very normal to him. Only moments ago he was a nervous apologetic wreck and now he was running after people? That just didn't seem right. The orbs along her belt began to glow a dark purple as she caught a glimpse of him near another group of people. Her eyes fell over the people for a couple moments before she skidded to a stop just in time to see him fall to a knee. Seeing as she had arrived a bit late and noticed who he seemed to be facing her assumption could only lead to a terrible red X along the woman. With little time wasted she placed herself between Aelita and Hayden as her bright blue eyes began to cloud over darker. Something began to grow dark inside her as she glared at the woman. "What did you do to him and what is it you want?" she demanded a lower tone beginning to peak out from Rena.

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
    «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Where am I: Julep Village
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊It's on my mind: Hayden
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Quit that I'm: Confused
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊They're tailing me: Hayden and some people
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
    gaia_angelleft Out Of Control :: {{ O-o }} gaia_angelright
    ︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

Original Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Company: Soriath, Aelita, Lucas

Gog patted Soriath in the back, trying to calm her down. ''I suggest you don't tempt her. She might actually listen to your advice and roast you.'' He adviced to Aelita. Gog then watched Aelita's small display of Magic. It was pretty impressive, but nothing he hadn't seen before. then again considering how old he was, that was not a suprise. He had seen a lot of mages. ''Quite impressive. Reminds me when i was much younger, oh those were the days...'' he said before slightly drifting off in his memories before a newcomer snapped him out of it. It seemed to be a guy with white coat and a sword. '' Priorities.'' He shrugged when he mentioned his food.

Sanrayu
    User Image

+-.?._XXX_Aelita Zaschiera_XXX_.?.-+

When the shadows remain in the light of day ? ? -- x x x x x x x x

From the ? ashes of hate -- x x x x x x x x
    It's a ? cruel demons fate -- x x x x x x x x
    on the ? wings of darkness -- x x x x x x x x

Aelita felt the presence of a very strong magic nearby and just like she predicted there was a man with blue hair standing behind the people she was now talking too. “So this snowstorm was coming from him. He must be an ice mage which his mastery over the magic is pretty impressive.” She thought to herself, while examining the strange creature. “Let’s see. I can finally get the fight that I wanted or I can go rest at the inn. No scratch that, this man will not let me go that easily and I could always access the book and erase him from existence but what fun would that be.” Aelita shook her head and drew her rainbow bladed sword which glimmered as the snowflakes blew in the breeze around the sword. A magic circle appeared under her feet and the sword ignited in a rainbow colored fire as she slung it over her shoulder. “Like I said to these guys, the fireworks were just a show of fun, but by your expression it would seem that you cannot take a joke since if I recall only a few trees were hit which because of this annoying storm much more than a few trees might die.” Aelita rolled her eyes at her own words. “What the hell am I doing caring about trees for?” She thought to herself. “I really should have stayed home today. It’s not worth my time to be here, but whatever I guess I will humor myself a little bit.”

Holding her sword up above her head, she used her mastery over the elements to create her own wind that blew in the opposite direction around her pushing the storm away from herself, but not strong enough to harm anyone around her because she did not see a reason to harm the others that were standing around. “So tell me what is your name and why are you causing this storm. It is rather unpleasant.” She said. After she finished speaking, she moved her other hand and drew her black sword and held it ready just in case she would need it depending on what this strange creature has in mind. Also Aelita looked at the girl and simply growled under her breath. "I have done nothing to him so don't accuse me of anything that I have not done thanks and also I am here to investigate this place that randomly appeared out of nowhere." She rolled her eyes.

User Image

Company: Gog, Soriath, two unknown people
    Ooc: Poor town might not survive this one.

Fatcat

User Image
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

"I'm not sure where you are located, I'm not sure where are the gods. If I find you, you cross my way... pray your gods... I'm in a good mood."

User Image

Find me here no idea
    My company is alone
    I am feeling violated. What the hell happened?
    Out of Character

XXXXXAgain, she felt unsafe. For some strange reason, her ears began to twitch a bit as she would then look at the door. She wasn't sure but she was hearing things, and probably screams a far away explosions. Vaelora sighed softy when Kotaro told her that she wasn't going to fight. She needed to buy arrows, fixed clothes and give herself a bath, even thought she was clean.

"Argh..." she growled "I need to buy things..."

To be honest, Vaelora didn't like when people fought and she was injured and nothing could be done. The thought of it pissed and annoyed her. Right now, she was useless... she also felt useless... she was kind of sad and annoyed at the fact that she didn't have the streghght to shoot an arrow or draw a sword.

"What is going on..." Vaelora touched her ears "suddenly I can't hear anything..."

For some strange reason, Vaelora ears were ringing, like something was exploded or was going to explode. Looking at Raine and then at Kotaro she looked towards the window. She wanted to walk towards it, but she couldn't.

"What is going on in this place of darkness...?"

She whispered. she admitted. XXXXX
                  Spanking The Giraffes
                  Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Lucus frowned more when she called him standard. He didn't like being belittled like that. Just then another person showed up. He had blue hair and angel wings. His presence caused the storm to become worse. He knew this would be his que to leave. He knew better then to not get in between the two. He took a step back and turned round his sword glowed a bright blue threw the storm.

With: A ton of people
    Ooc: lol in my head he's tiptoeing away xD
    Karismas

Liiroy_Jenkins

Sanrayu

Desecc
    ur5xx4ys:7="Deseccated]

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

D Y O N N A
    And at that moment,

Rain thought for a moment. "What if I got them for you. I passed by a blacksmith on my way into town. I'd be away no more then ten minutes."Raine figured it was an easy task, however unaware of the storm that had started so quickly.

Just when Vaelora had heard something she heard it too. She turned over and walked to a window. Her eyes widened as she seen the storm, and that glow. the glowing sword she recognized. There he was. "H-he's here! she blurted out. Her body pulsed as rage flowed through her body. Her voice grew lower and harsher as she turned to Vaelora. "It's a blizzard out there and I can't see what is going on, I only just seen him... " She dared not speak his name or she would fully loose it. She just hoped Vaelora knew who she meant. Her white aura was now visible. it looked like smoke covering her body. Her eyes grew darker.

⊱♥ Where: Hospital
    ⊱♥ With: Vaelora and Kotaro
    ⊱♥ Ooc:

a lilting melody lifts to the moon as a single sparrow sings.

Firoru

Spanking The Giraffes

Fatcat

User Image
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

"I'm not sure where you are located, I'm not sure where are the gods. If I find you, you cross my way... pray your gods... I'm in a good mood."

User Image

Find me here in a hospital
    My company is Raine and Kotaro
    I am feeling annoyed since I'm feeling useless as well.
    Out of Character

XXXXX"He?"

Vaelora moved to put her feet on the floor, but then... a sharp pain and she flinched. She forgot for a while that she was hurt. Her body began to burn as would press her hand on her side. She looked at the bandage and a little blood began to show. She was still injured, and she had to be careful. Now, looking at Raine, she let out a smirk and the sighed. She hoped she meant the boyfriend, whom Vaelora could happily kill with Raine permission.

"How long I have to be like this to fight?"

She looked at Kotaro and then at Raine. Vaelora hated, disliked and bore being useless. As she would look around, she needed to make a potion. she needed ingredients, but she needed a real forest with quality natural herbs to find what she needed. A special needle and some special string made from plants to sew her injury. It was till fresh, still open and Vaelora couldn't do anything, unless she fixed this.

"He won't do anything to you as long you're with us."

Vaelora searched the room. Her clothes, her spring blade, bow and arrow pouch were nowhere to be seen. She prayed that if she had to buy her things again, she would go mad. Vaelora began to notice that doctors began to run and inform each other 'discretely' of the danger they were facing. Vaelora could hear them. They weren't being discretely enough. XXXXX
                  Spanking The Giraffes
                  Dy Onna
    AuRon

The storm came from nowhere. Even AuRon didn't sense it before it hit. As the first blast of snow hit the town, AuRon curled up tightly, shielding his head with his wings. His scales would protect him from most of the weather. He kept a small opening between his wing and the ground to see through just in case someone decided to approach. He thought it was unlikely since no sane person would stay out in this. His companion inside seemed to not notice the storm yet.He could see the window of the room they were in from the corner of his eye. One of the people walked to the window and looked out. It was someone he didn't recognize, but they didn't seem to be a threat. The girl seemed to be agitated over something. AuRon turned slightly to see what it was. There seemed to be a gathering of people outside now. One man with a glowing sword, a winged man, and some others. Could he scare them away? He didn't want to fight, but the people were making his new friends nervous. AuRon got up and walked to the window, peering inside to see his friends to make sure they were safe. The injured girl seemed to be conscious now. That was a good thing. AuRon turned around and walked toward the gathering of people. Once he got close enough, he hissed loudly and showed his long, poisonous fangs, trying to look intimidating. If only his scales turned white, then he could be invisible and safe. It was then he noticed another man approaching. This one was strange. He smelled of dragon, but looked like a human. The scent was very familiar. Smelled like someone he knew. But that wasn't possible. Stormwing died when they were both just hatchlings. He couldn't be here now, so why did this human smell like him?

Karismas

Spanking The Giraffes

Firoru

Dy Onna

Deseccated

Sanrayu

Kalikanna
    Stormwing and Desmond

The winged man quickly took off towards town. Wasn't he just injured not two minutes ago? This was getting strange. Anyway, Desmond had to follow the winged man into town. It wasn't like he had another choice, I mean the storm was getting pretty bad. It was going to turn into a full blown blizzard soon. The others seemed to be following the man too. What were they doing? They soon came across two more people, one wielding a glowing sword. 'Why can they all do something cool and I cant?' He thought to himself. "Quit complaining. Your giving me a headache." Stormwing replied. "You don't have a head." Desmond said aloud. His new companion was didn't seem too happy about their current problem either. Stormwing stayed quiet for a while after that. A minute passed before he spoke again and by that time a dragon had appeared and was hissing at them. Desmond jumped back in shock at the large newcomer. He didn't want to be eaten. It didn't seem to want to attack though. It was just staring at him. Why was it staring at him?

Desmond was starting to feel the cold now and was shivering. "Hold on, I think I can do something." Stormwing suddenly reported. Desmond could feel him doing whatever it was and soon a burning sensation flowed out from the mark on his shoulder. A faint blue barrier formed a close layer on top of his skin, insulating him from the storm. With that taken care of, he waited to see what the others would do.

Karismas

Spanking The Giraffes

Firoru

Dy Onna

Deseccated

Sanrayu

Kalikanna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

D Y O N N A
    And at that moment,

Sighing a bit. She forced herself to calm down a bit. "He knows I'm close by. But he didn't seem to be looking for me, or worried for that matter."She felt bad for Vaelora. She understood what it feels like to feel and be useless. She wished ehr healing powers would have worked.

Just then she heard the doctors and their anxiety to what was happening outside wasn't helping Raine to remain calm. and knew they wouldn't be making Vaelora feel any better either. Raine leaned over to Vaelora's ear and softly whispered.

"What kinds of medical ingredients do you need? I'm sure this hospital has it. With the doctors preoccupied with he danger outside I could sneak some.

⊱♥ Where: Hospital
    ⊱♥ With: Vaelora and Kotaro
    ⊱♥ Ooc:

a lilting melody lifts to the moon as a single sparrow sings.

Firoru

Spanking The Giraffes

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I DON'T WANT TO CRY
                                                      xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears
                                                      xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears xxxxeveryone will make note of my tears
                                                      && ░ i'll be marked as an easy target.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxa weakling.
                                                      i will give NO ONE that satisfaction

Raven sat next to the fire in one of the deep caves she found. Kai, her crow, cawed at her as he watched her eat. She smirked some and offered him a piece of the rabbit she killed. She wrapped the bear pelt she carried with her around here. Kai sat in her lap, back to his small size. She new she should have hunted more but she didn't want the smell to attract a bunch of attention. With the blizzard she knew animals will be getting hungry. Nodding off some she knew she was safe with Kai. He would be watching over her if an intruder came into the cave.

w h e r e :: Cave xxxxx w i t h :: No onexxxxx ooc ::

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff