User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Aeryn, one dead warthog, an elf and a dragon
{{Out of Coke}}

The next series of events made Lyra sigh as she started to stand again. As she stood back up, she sheathed her sword being thankful that Aeryn was able to mend her injuries enough that she could at the very least stand. "I am Lyra Lumiere, Mademoiselle's Aeryn's companion. Now, I'll be quite clear right now. If you have no intention on starting a conflict, it would be wiser for you to lower any weapons you have and to at the very least attempt to appear as non threatening as possible. It would do neither side any good to fight here given the circumstances. Wouldn't want to create a misunderstanding now, non?" She spoke now, going back to disguising her voice so she sounded like a boy again. She would slowly approach them and placed a hand gently on Aeryn's shoulder. "As for you, mademoiselle elf, you may want to consider covering yourself up before you catch a cold."

Lyra could hear how tense Aeryn was and could see how defensive she was getting. It was only natural considering the young made just had a dragon's face in hers not long ago. Looking back at the elf and dragon, she was all too familiar with their breeds from her homeland of Kallahn. Dragons especially were abundant. "Mademoiselle Aeryn, thank you for tending to my injuries. It appears now we have quite the company. If it is okay with you, I'd like to share the meal with them as well after I cook the warthog." In one perspective, Lyra appears to be trying to be diplomatic if possible and on the other end she was simply being polite. Albeit that she was disguising her voice to sound like a boy, a good cooked meal wouldn't hurt anyone.

Anxious Girl

User Image

Name: Luthien
Race: Elf
Magic: Yes; of Earth and natural upbringing, Luthien has a knack for manipulating the organic world around her.
Weapons: The closest thing to a physical weapon she carries is a small knife, used mostly for harvesting wild plant life.
Armor: Light, the heaviest pieces she keeps on her person would be her leather boots and belt.

Anxious Girl

User Image

It was rather early for the day to start, Luthien was more like a cat in her manner of sleeping. It was common for the elf woman to be found lounging about in some tree, lulling herself to sleep as she spoke to the birds and small animals perched above.

Stretching and sitting up, a mess of white gold hair fell back from her shoulders. She blinked her sky blue eyes while trying to determine about what time of the day it could be. Standing, she made another obnoxious groaning noise while her back realigned and her body erected itself. Searching around her, she found nothing but tangled branches and broken rays of sunlight that so desperately pierced the canopy top.

Tapping a finger to her pursed lips, she decided to climb said canopy. Hopefully this would influence her aimless wandering about the land a little better today. Reaching up, she pulled her body up into another thicket of branches. Her ability to climb was unmatched, growing up in the trees and mountainous areas of the world made this what could be considered a difficult sport into a hobby for the elf.

Once she broke free of the treetops, she sat her body back against a large heap of leaves. Her face was greeted by a refreshing breeze. The sun was high in the sky, which meant to her that it had to be somewhere around mid day. She twitched her lips to the side and looked around, how long had she been in this forest for? Scanning the scene before her, she finally discovered what looked to be a pit in the never ending sea of leaves.

This peaked her interests and without hesitation, she dove back down, descending the large Oak she had so simply scaled.

"Time to wake up!" she shouted as her body landed on what looked like some random pile of boulders and broken stone.

A rumble echoed through the forest, followed by a growl of sorts. Before long, the stone beneath the elf's feet was shifting and forming to stand. Luthien braced herself as the pile of stone soon became that of a hunched over figure. Between the rocks was a mixture of dirt and an eerie white glow. Eyes appeared as two white spots on what would be the face of this creature.
What was now a golem below the elf let out a rather disruptive roar as it assembled the rest of himself.

Luthien smiled, sitting upon its massive shoulder, "Well good morning, sleepy head." She giggled.
It grumbled back and began to walk forward. It was pretty clear to see that not only was this elf a good climber, but she was skilled in earth-bound magic. Speaking aloud to the golem, she directed him with the point of her finger, explaining what she had seen while upon the treetops.

It would be another day of traveling for the elf and her stone friend. She was only hoping that maybe they'd stumble upon something new for a change. It was starting to get rather lonely talking to a creature who only responded in growls, grumbles, and irritable moans.

Location || Somewhere in the forest, now traveling.
Company || One cranky Stone Golem
OOC || hiiiiiii all :3

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xx"Ae-ryn.." the elf repeated before smiling and nodding to Aeryn. "Calithileth" she stated almost triumphantly, pointing to herself. Taking a moment to think on her name, she then shook her head and offered a nickname of sorts: "Cali." Taking notice in the tone of Aeryn's voice and her body language, Calithileth took a shallow bow and took a few steps back. "No harm." she stated simply, her smile returning to her face. One thing Calithileth was curious about was why was Aeryn's face so flushed? While taking a few moments to ponder over this, she merely missed what the young warrior said.

xx"Ly-ra" Calithileth repeated as she did with Aeryn's name. She wasn't to versed with the language and luckily they both spoke the same one, albeit different accents. However, Calithileth was a tad confused: Lyra was a female name in her culture, the person before her gave off an aura of femininity and yet she had a masculine sounding voice. "Inya?" she questioned quietly. Suddenly Lyra made a comment about Calithileth being naked which appeared to confuse her even further. Not everyone in her culture wore clothing but maybe there is something about it in theirs? She gave a quick nod before gently tapping her staff on the dirt three times. As she did so, the strings that wove a stare shook slightly and the small bells intertwined tinkled harmoniously. Suddenly, but slowly, plants krept along the ground, crawling up Calithileth's body. Soon enough, flowers and shrubbery adorned her body: the shrubbery covering her lower region and the flowers adorning her torso; the flowers were pink and white with rounded petals and golden centers. "Yes?" she asked, moving around so they could inspect her. She certainly didn't want to insult anyone by exposing something they weren't used to seeing or the likes.

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: A top made of flowers and bottoms made of shrubbery
Company: Aeryn, Lyra and a dragon
Out of Originality: I've been bouncing around working today. I may or may not be able to post once more before I have to leave my house again.

Karismas

silverclaw97

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image The elf repeated Aeryn's name before giving her own as Calithileth, then suggesting they call her Cali. The elf stepped back and assured them that she meant no harm. Lyra's hand on her shoulder caused Aeryn to relax slightly. She glanced at him oddly when he mentioned sharing their catch. "Wha? But we don't know if they're trustworthy yet," Not to mention the dragon looked like he could stomach a sizable portion of the hog as it was.

Aeryn felt the familiar sensation of magic being cast. She looked to see the elf clothing herself with plants. "Different..but acceptable." The witch was curious about the elf's magic. The ruins of their species' civilization didn't explain much about their arts. Perhaps this elf was from another world? If that was so, then she had a chance to examine magic from a completely different plane.. it was the opportunity of a life time! No! They had to be sure they were friendly first. "So you are a magic user like myself? Interesting..."

Company: Lyra, Cali, dragon
AuRon felt a hand on his side and flinched slightly. He wasn't used to being touched, not in a friendly way at least. The elf seemed to be struggling with the other's language. Luckily for him, he didn't have that problem. Since he was technically speaking straight into their minds, his speech seemed to translate itself into whatever language they spoke. Another good thing about it, is that he can single out one person in a group and speak to them without anyone else hearing.

So, the elf's name was Cali, the girl with the magic stick was Aeryn, and the other one was Lyra. He would need to remember that. Since Aeryn seemed to be a bit nervous about him and the elf, he decided to introduce himself. "My name is AuRon." Lyra walked up and tried to calm everyone down, suggesting that they share their catch. That sounded like a good idea to him. He hadn't eaten all day and the smell of it was making his mouth water. AuRon walked over to a clear space near the food and curled up, keeping an eye on Aeryn. She didn't seem to trust him.

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
silverclaw97
LadyYidhra
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Company}} Aeryn, one dead warthog being roasted, Cali and AuRon
{{Out of Coke}}

With the dragon sitting down, Cali making herself decent and Aeryn being curious and yet untrusting, Lyra sighed a bit. While she knew nothing of what the word Inya meant, she understood all too well their confusion in the matter. "I know you're not certain about who to trust right now Mademoiselle Aeryn but unless you at the very least attempt to give them a chance you never will know if anyone can be trusted. The fact that they haven't attacked us yet is proof of concept enough that they probably didn't come looking for a fight. The dragon could just as easily killed us both if he wanted to and the elf seems more focused on making first contact rather than starting first blood."

With that, Lyra began to gather the kindling and stones that Aeryn had been gather and got to work at skewering the big warthog and setting it up over what would soon become a camp fire. "There....it's all set. Now we just need to get a fire going and it will start cooking." She spoke as she started to strike a couple of rocks together to get a fire going. Something she had done hundreds of times before and had been taught to do when cooking out in the wild. "I suppose if anyone is to start trusting anyone around here I'll let the three of you in on something about myself. You all have heard me speak like a boy for some time now correct? That voice was another skill I trained in but for the same reason I was taught how to cook. Survival." She had just as easily went back to her original voice just then as she started off.

Her voice was more feminine this time and softer to hear. "While it is true that my name is Lyra, I am actually a woman. You see....let me explain. A long time ago back in the land of Kallahn, I was born to a merchant and a tailor. My mother, the tailor, died giving birth to me so I was being raised by my father. A few years went on and bandits attacked me and my father as we were traveling from a city called Lodur heading towards the port city of Aifur. While my father was indeed killed and I was kidnapped a soldier happened to be nearby. He rescued me and started to raise me as his own child. He taught me how to defend myself, how to cook, how to act like both genders. Such skillsets came in handy later on in life when he and I started investigating into some unpleasant groups of people. We had heard rumours of more people being abducted for, sold for and used for slave labour. We've been at it for about six years now. Just before coming into this forest I was investigating a manor where I over heard some men speaking of having kidnapped the mayor's daughter when something happened. I blacked out and woke up in front of a waterfall."

When she finished talking, she was already turning the warthog a bit to get the other sides roasting for a while. "Some have grown to call me Lady Luck at times. I know it's confusing and that you're about to say I can't possibly be a woman when I look like I'm flat chested. I tapered down my chest so I could look more like a boy while sounding the part. If any deceit came of my actions, please understand it was not intention nor done with malicious intent. I had to be certain none of you were human traffickers. You are correct Mademoiselle Aeryn, I will have to check my armor in a bit. I'll probably have to bang out any dents with a hard enough rock. Perhaps at that point I'll untaper my chest. As for my accent, I've been told I've come from French heritage." She now awaited whatever words may come of this. Would they feel at ease now that she just went and said something she was hiding from them? Or were they going to become disgusted by her and call her a bunch of names?

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn sighed heavily as Lyra pointed out several reasons why they already had some reason to be trusted..the dragon could have killed them, and the elf had been very..erm..friendly. "Fine. I will concede." She waved her staff and caused the orbs above her head to vanish. The dragon introduced himself as AuRon and found himself a place to sit. Aeryn followed suit and sat near the area the fire was being built. She considered lighting it herself, but she thought that might hurt Lyra's pride. Some young men could get quite unhappy at such displays.

As they sat, Lyra decided it would was time to open up and try to build trust between the now growing group. His voice became softer, more feminine. Taught to use that voice? What? Lyra soon made a shocking revelation: he was actually a she. Aeryn blinked several times, a confused look upon her face, but she dared not to interrupt his...her, tale. Lyra was from a place called Kallahn. Both of her parents were dead, and she'd been raised by a soldier who had saved her.

Lyra continued her tale, revealing that she had been investigating slavers when she'd arrived here. She also explained that she tapered her breasts to keep up the appearance of a male. Aeryn glanced away, thinking deeply to herself. "To be honest, I am not sure what to say. I do not appreciate the deceit..but your words were true. You protected me from the boar, so I will not destroy you." Aeryn looked at Lyra with a wide smile.

Company: Lyra, AuRon, Cali

Dedicated Giver

Name: Rei Senestra
Race: Succubus
Magic: Yes
Weapons: Scythe, Bloodlust
Armor: None
Apearance:
User Image

Dedicated Giver

User Image
User Image
User Image
Slowly stepping one foot in front of the next, Rei maneuvers through the forest being careful as to not trip over any thick branches that may be in her path. "There's nothing more beautiful that this." she sighs happily and stops to lean up against a tree to peak up and through the treetops at the blinding moonlight. "Now for the best part!" She springs upward and lands on a thick branch near the top of one of the trees "Phew..I almost thought I couldn't make that jump." She chuckled and laid on the branch with her back to the base of the tree. Gazing from up above, miles of tree tops glowed under the rays of the moon. A slight breeze rolled in and the leaves rustled and danced for her as if they were putting on a show. Her hair, silver as the moonlight itself moved with the leaves.

"I want to.." a grim expression possessed her face as she looked down, sitting up to dangle her legs off the edge of the branch from which she was sitting. "No. I told myself I wouldn't even though it's probably the most blissful feeling to me.." She leans backwards and slipped off the edge of the branch, falling below to the forest foor where she had planted both of her feet down for the landing. "Well crap." she pouts and continues back to walking along the forest floor. "That was a total mood killer."

Company: ---

Shy Bookworm

{ Thread bump ninja }

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

She was quite interested in the blonde man that simply appeared in the middle of her little battle. Her eyes had focused on him as he spoke to her but before she had any time to really talk to him there was another person before her. Her green eyes blinked a couple times before realizing that the two were talking to each other. Pouting a bit Eve turned on her heels and left the two men there deciding that they really didn't need her company anyways. As her feet made soft sounds along the forest floor she could still hear talking a while back and frowned. "Stupid men.." she grumbled. With a long sigh, she crossed her arms over her chest and continued walking. It really did seem like she had been here for a long while. Tilting her chin up, her eyes took in the murky light from the canvas above a sighed. "At least it's beautiful here.."

Time passed on as she seemed to finally get far away from the two men to no longer hear them but she was sure she could feel more presences before her, though what they were she wasn't sure. Sure she should probably just stop and wait for them to come for her but that wasn't really her style, no, Eve was getting bored and wanted to know what exactly might be in this forest. Was there others like her that were brought here? Were there more creatures like that demon she had seen before? Also who brought her here? So many questions with no answers in sight.

Even with the forest being as thick as it was there always seemed to be a steady breeze causing the limbs of trees to groan against each other and the leaves to shake as if there was always some form of eyes watching. It was eerie how beautiful this forest could be even though it held such a mysterious atmosphere. Finally she had gone far enough, with nothing in sight. With a sigh she stopped and took in the sound around her, the groaning of branches, the rustling of leaves, water trickling over stones. Hmm there must be a river nearby. A bit bored with the lack of people or happenings she moved towards the sound of water.

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: A river?
Quit that I'm: curious
They're tailing me: No one
Out Of Control :: {{ Unstuck myself and thread bump }}

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxCalithileth studied Aeryn and Lyra closely. Aeryn seemed to be close to Lyra, trusting her well. Lyra is a very strong but troubled woman. Why does she speak in a male's tone? were a few of the things running through the elf's mind. Calithileth smiled as she noticed that Aeryn was interested in her magic and about her in general. It has been a few hundred years since Calithileth first appeared in this forest. Scared and dying to get back home to her family, she eventually gave up and made the forest her home. The trees, the flowers, animal, everything was her friends and family; she has grown attached over time. "Templa? Uma, uma." she replied to Aeryn, walking over towards AuRon and sitting beside him. Because of the distrust Calithileth felt between Aeryn and AuRon, she felt the need to mediate and sit between them. This only made the young elf realize that not only was Aeryn not used to dragons but not used to her kind as well. She sighed quietly.

xxAfter a little bit, Lyra began her story. Calithileth listened carefully, her knees drawn up to her chest and her arms resting atop them. The language they spoke, while not something too foreign to her, was one she needed to pay attention to still so she could translate. The more she listened to Lyra's story, the more Calithileth missed her real family and home world. She shifted her weight, sitting ontop of her legs and looked down; tears welling in her eyes a little. It has been so long since Calithileth thought of her family and it pained her so. Before she even realized it, Calithileth began her own story, borrowing the same ability AuRon used to speak more clearly to them: "I cannot begin to tell you the story of my journey and my life in this forest. Back home, in my world, my family was the closest to what you two would call royalty. I was supposed to be the leader of our village after my mother would step down on my five hundredth year.. But I am here. And passed my five hundredth year. I have been without family for many, many moons and it pains my heart so; so much so, I could not wish this upon anyone. The stars have drawn me a cruel fate indeed.. But, I have found you. Beings in a situation like mine. It is nice to have someones more..human to speak to." Calithileth shook her head and tried to smile but the tears in her eyes and the look in them gave away so much pain and suffering of so many years of being alone.

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: A top made of flowers and bottoms made of shrubbery
Company: Aeryn, Lyra and AuRon
Out of Originality:

Karismas

silverclaw97

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn could see the elf begin to tear up as she told her story. Cali had not just arrived here like herself and Lyra, but had been here for quite some time. She was very old compared to any human, more than five hundred..how long had she been trapped here? If, in all that time, she had not found a way to escape, was there hope for any of them? Aeryn felt a chill run down her spine that caused her to curl her knees to her chest. Cali seemed genuinely happy to have contact with others, which made Aeryn feel bad about herself for judging the elf so harshly before. "I apologize for how I acted earlier." she said, placing her hand on Cali's shoulder.

Aeryn sighed and decided it was time to share her tale. "I am from a world called Braxia. If you could not tell by now, I am a witch..magic is my life. I've studied it for as long as I can remember. Believe it or not, I'm actually quite talented in the arcane arts." She smiled briefly before returning to her story. "My country is called Svenland. It's not very large, and it was invaded by warriors from across the sea. They had a very strict religion, and when we were conquered they enforced it with an iron fist. Only light magic is permitted under their laws, so you can imagine that sorcerers were not looked kindly upon. They rounded us up into prisons to torture us until we converted to their ways and forsook all other magics. I was captured not too long ago, actually. I sat in a prison cell, deprived of food and water to make my 'salvation' easier." She paused, collecting herself before continuing. "I don't know how long I was imprisoned. One moment I was lying in a filthy cell, and the next I was here." She gripped her staff tighter. "Even if I can make it home..that's the fate that awaits me.." The witch quickly wiped away tears that threatened to fall from her eyes, hoping no one would notice.

Company: Cali, AuRon, Lyra

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
silverclaw97
LadyYidhra
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Company}} Aeryn, one dead warthog being roasted, Cali and AuRon
{{Out of Coke}}

She was thankful that Aeryn decided not to destroy her afterall and understood. It was after that she learned about the elf named Cali and her companion Aeryn. Both had it rough, just like she did. If there was anything similar between the three ladies it was that they all led such difficult lives in trying times. "You need not worry too much about being alone anymore, Cali. I'm fine with you coming with me. Aeryn, you as well are more than welcome to come with me as well." She made sure to speak clearly and friendly as well. She was no longer disguising her voice at this point. She checked on the warthog and rotated it again. Shouldn't be much longer before it is ready. "Hmm....won't be much longer before the meal will be ready." While true she was appearing friendly to the eye, deep within her lingered some form of a concern. If she had come into this land, then perhaps it might be possible the people she was investigating would be here as well? It would mean more caution then what she was already showing. She knew full well what signs to look for if it came down to encountering some individuals a second time. "Hmm.....AuRon hasn't told us about himself. I wonder what's going on in that head of his...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff