Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Moonwalker

User Image
███████████████████████████User Image
                                          ------------------------

███It was as if Hayden had spent his entire life this way, it felt as if he didn’t exist. It was as if he was simply floating on a cloud through the air free of the restrains of a physical body, of blood and bone binding his every movement. Up here on the mountaintop, it was as if time itself had frozen as the harsh violent snowstorms raged against the hard rock of the mountain itself. It was as if two massive titans were fighting each other in an attempt to consume each other. Suddenly he felt a rush of blood to his head, his body starting to wake up. ‘’No! I’m not ready to go back yet, you can’t make me!’’ he shouted silently in his own head. The rushing continued, getting faster and faster as the world around him spun back into reality.

████He felt himself impact against the hard frozen ground of the cave he had been frozen inside, gasping and choking for air as his lungs struggled to work again. Finally managing to catch his breath, Hayden stayed still for a short while. Lying against the ground as his heart beat pounded in his head. Slowly he opened his eyes, surveying the world around him. He was in some sort of cave; ice surrounded him on all sides. He couldn’t remember how he got here, or where he came from. All he could remember was his name, Hayden. The name resounded in his head, the weight of his name felt heavy. ‘’H-Hayden.’’ He spoke, stuttering a little on the name. His voice was deep, but not too deep. It echoed a bit in the cave, resounding against the walls. Slowly, he started to move. Sitting up as he looked around, the cave was dark and the walls were smooth. The entire cave was made of solid ice; the bright blue color was darkened by the lack of light in the cave. Turning his head to the side, his eyes rested on his own wings. The black color seemed to blend in all too well with the darkness of the cave. Reaching out slowly, he gently touched his right wing, the entire wing twitched against his touch. It was soft and warm, the feathers smooth and silky in texture. Standing up slowly, he took a very shaky step forward causing him to nearly fall twice. A small drop of water landed on his cheek, causing him to look up. Above him was a massive block of ice, a small section had broken off and was now dripping water. That must have been where he had fallen from. Slowly turning towards a hallway in the cave, he took another step forward, slowly walking forwards in an attempt to leave.

████The light from the outside world hit his eyes, blinding him briefly as his eyes adjusted to the light. As the world came back into focus, he looked around, the bright blue and dark blue colors of the ice as the light reflected through it was shining through the mouth of the cave. It was beautiful how the light reflected through the ice. Reaching the outside world the wind blew hard, ruffling the feathers on his wings and blowing his cloths around him. It didn’t feel cold to him, in fact the wind felt good as it blew against him. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he flexed the muscles on his back a bit. The massive wings spreading out and the snow around him blowing around as wind came off his wings. Flapping them once, snow blew around him in a flurry. Crouching down he jumped up as hard as he could, slamming his wings down at the same time lifting himself into the air. Now flying, he flapped his wings at a steady rate. How odd it was that he had just woken up yet was able to learn to fly in but a few seconds. It was as if flying was second nature to him.

████Flying over the world was breathtaking to Hayden, the world from that high up was beautiful. He could make out the little village in the distance, turning his wings a bit and letting them move back his speed increased as he flew down towards it. Every couple of seconds he threw his wings back out, flapping to regain height before diving again. The wind rushed across his face as he dove down, causing him to smile. The cold air this high up felt good rushing against him. Suddenly something felt wrong, his right wing wouldn’t move any more. Looking to the right, he noticed small flecks of ice on his feathers. ‘’Damn.’’ He whispered under his breath, he had flown to far up. Now falling from the sky, he closed his eyes, expecting to die here and now. The speed at which he was falling had made breathing impossible, even after he felt the ice leave his wing he still couldn’t manage to flap it. He was slowly getting more and more tired; he doubted he could even open his eyes if he tried at this point. He opened his eyes just enough to see the village closing in on him. Suddenly he felt himself impact something, then a second impact as he and whatever he hit, hit the ground. He managed to open his eyes just enough to see blue and the feel the warmth of someone’s body then he was out, unable to sustain consciousness any longer. Now unconscious, his breath was staggered and fleeting as his body desperately tried to keep itself alive. Whoever this person was, his life was in their hands now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» | ϻooם :: Scared | » | ℓσcαтισи :: Near Julep Village | » | cσмραиץ :: An odd girl with blue hair. | «

Out Of Chivalry::{ Please don't hurt me crying }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Desmond
Race: Human
Appearance: Me
Magic: only when bonded (Celestial)
Armor: Cloth

Name: Stormwing
Race: Lost dragon soul
Appearance: Me
Magic: yes
Stormwing

With:
Thoughts: Where am I....
ooc: Backstory of these two will be explained by my first character. Blue is Stormwing speaking and green is Desmond.

'Where am I... How long has it been...' These were Stormwing's thoughts as he was endlessly traveling this lightless place. He didn't know where he was going or how he got here. All he wanted to do was get out. He needed to get out. Suddenly, he felt something pulling on him. Did his family find him? Were they taking him away from this horrible place? Stormwing could now open his eyes. He was floating in the air above a strange clearing. 'Im not moving my wings... How am I floating?' He asked himself. He then realized he was nothing more than a shadow. 'What happened to me?' He was starting to freak out now. There was a man in the clearing below. Maybe he could explain? It took a while, but Stormwing slowly found out how to make himself glide down to the man. As soon as he touched the man's shoulder, something stranger happened. Stormwing wasn't looking out of his eyes anymore. What was going on?

Desmond

Desmond had been in this strange world for weeks now and he still hadn't found a way to return home. He has been stuck in this forest forever. He was completely lost. He at least managed to find this clearing. He looked up at the sun to get his bearings. The town he had heard about was to the north of here Desmond turned that way and was about to walk forward when a sharp pain hit his shoulder. He fell onto the ground nearly passing out from the pain. 'Did I get shot?' He thought to himself. And to his great surprise, something answered. "You weren't shot. I touched your shoulder and now I don't know where I am..." Desmond looked over to his shoulder and found it covered in glowing blue markings. "What are you?" He asked aloud. "I don't really know anymore." The thing replied. Desmond decided they could get better acquainted on he way to town. He didn't have time to figure it out now. He had to get to shelter before dark. He didn't want to spend another night out here.

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Deseccated

Kalikanna

User Image
User Image

{{Zero's Weapon}} Black and Violet Longsword
Weapon: Silver Dragon two-handed sword
Clothing: White long sleeved silk shirt, black cloth vest
black cloth pants, black leather shoes, black cuffed white gloves
Apearance: Blaze
{{Location}} Julep Village: outskirts
{{Company}} Blaze, an icy woman and a guy who just fell out of the sky
{{Out Of Cats}} LOL The boys be falling out of the sky for Rena~

A number of questions were fired back at him. What made him think she held any answers to his questions? Did it truly matter why they were here and was it not enough to exist in this world? Why wasn't he grateful. All the while someone was flying in the sky, he had this time to think on his answers. It was then that he decided on his words and looked back to the lady. "I thought you had some answers because you seemed as though you are one of the original inhabitants of this world. Someone who appeared to be quite important and knew where they were going. I'm not the same. I do not know anything about this world, the same can be said for a number of other people and the lack of knowledge and understanding of where they are is more than enough to frighten some but encourage others to find out about where they are now. To me, it does matter why I am here. Having been taken from one world to another and once again to another after that I believe I was not taken and placed here at random. Someone beyond my capabilities brought me here for a reason much like the brought many overs like me and my sister. To simply exist......hmm....there are some who would be content with just simply 'surviving' in a world they know nothing about and not really making anything of it. I'm not of that line of thought."

He stopped to let his words sink in before he would continue. "I'm what some would call an adventurer. I seek to explore and understand the unknown. In my lifetime I have seen many places just as beautiful and stunning, and like them all, this place can be compared to a rose. Something that is pretty, but capable of causing harm as well. This world has it's own thorns as well. Some of which has constantly attacked me and my comrades and family. Some of which has taken the lives of people I had gotten to know for a brief time period." How was he remaining so calm when he spoke? When he lost the people he care about he had quickly lost control of his anger and yet when he was talking to this mysterious woman, he was calm and polite. "Ordinarily I am grateful, but this time.....something about this world seems off. I cannot explain what it is that I am feeling about this world but I have this grave feeling that like I mentioned earlier I was brought here for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. Cause and effect. Much like how I am only able to use the abilities I have used simply was because twenty years ago, when I had died my human soul was infused with that of a phoenix's soul. What you see standing before you, is the end result."

Not once did he sound angry, not once was he drawing his weapon. Yet he was fully wary of her. He knew nothing of her, she was like a rose as well. Considerably beautiful but she was bound to have her thorns as well. Before he could explain any further, a man fell from the sky and landed on the woman in front of the two siblings. "Aniki...." Having been scared by that rather thoroughly, she had quickly clung to her brother's back and shook upon such a sight. "Are you two....okay?" The look on his face said it all about this expression. He was showing concern not only for the lady but for the male as well. "Blaze, be ready to use your healing magic. Looks like a winged male fell hard from out of the sky. He might be critically injured. The lady might be injured as well......" He was giving his sister instructions in a calm manner all the why he had a concerned look on his face. "A...alright."

Shy Bookworm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
IT'S KILLING ME WITH .... EVERY BREATH.
                            witnessing xx the xx life xx I xx lived xx x ░░↘↘░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                            xx O n l y xx xx y o u xx xx y o u xx k n o w xx w h o xx I xx a m xx xx
                                              I'M REACHING OUT MY H A N D . ×

I wanna feel it ↵
                                      when I mean it↵
                                      when I say it↵
                      C A N x Y O U x H E A R x M E x A T x A L L ↷
                                                      I feel so far away from ε v ε я y τ н ι η g

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
    «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊This man was full of questions, he did manage to answer some of her questions, though he did say some odd things. "How does one simply notice an original inhabitant?" she asked curiously as her finger moved up to press against her lip. He said that he didn't mind that he was simply existing but that others may. She tilted her head as she seemed even more confused than a moment ago. "Oh and why is that? Is it not a wondrous thing to be able to go on... vacation... every so often? Isn't it every person's dream to be able to live away from the hardships of currency and responsibility?" her voice had a lilt of amusement, however she was interested in why they would want to go back to their worlds. Most of the worlds they were pulled from was full of hardships and cruelty, it made no sense to want to go back to such a place.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Eventually he changed the subject matter to his fallen comrade and how they were killed here. Her hand dropped to her side as she tilted her head to the side giving him a sad look. "People have died? Hm.. yes this is a problem, though however, this happens in every world's culture, you can not simply expect to not have death where there is life around. For people who are not from this world to come into a world with creatures that already lived here.." she paused for a moment thinking her wording over carefully. "it would be like being invaded. Did you ever think maybe they saw all your friends as people that may take their home away?" she pointed out rather quickly

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Rena was about to continue her conversation as she felt a presence drawing near. Quickly she looked up just in time to put her arms out seeing a person falling. To much of her shock, he was falling much faster than she had expected and instead of falling into her arms he simply fell on top of her. The man was on top of her now as she laid on the ground for a long moment before she finally opened her eyes and looked down at herself. There was a man with dark blue hair and black wings laying on top of her though to much of her shock there was ice casing parts of his wings. Right as she went to say something she heard a deep laughter inside her head, dark and growling. Frowning she looked down over the body again knowing there was a cause for the laughter. 'Higher...' it growled. Frowning harder her eyes trailed up the man's back up to his head before finally realizing that his face was pressed against her chest. Color flooded to her face as she grabbed at his shoulders quickly. Laughter exploded in her head echoing and taunting as she sat up quickly forcing the man up with her.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Hearing the man a way in front of her she slowly turned the man in her arms and noticed he was unconscious. Her eyes moved to look over the angel boy face as her hand waved off the two's concern. "There will be no need, I can do more than enough healing that needed." she pointed out softly. Her hand lowered to move along the icy wing managing to help melt some of the ice off of the feathers. "Ah.." she muttered to herself before pulling him a bit and resituatating herself before managing to lay him down along her lap. Finally her eyes moved off of him as she had her hand pressed along the top of his chest. Her bright blue eyes connected with Zero's "He will be fine, he seems to be unconscious." Rena's voice flowed with some form of melody to it as she made sure to look over at him every so often checking to make sure he was comfortable. Her fingertips were splayed along his shirt over his heartbeat making sure to count the beats noticing it was still rather consistent. "Do you have more you'd like to ask me?" she asked kindly.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ The voice that was laughing finally seemed to calm itself as it wanted to talk now. 'When life gives you a angel boy.. you seize the moment.' and with that it burst into another fit of laughter

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
    «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Where am I: Right outside Julep Village
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊It's on my mind: Awe... is he okay?
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Quit that I'm: Curiously
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊They're tailing me: Zero and Sophie and a fallen angel
    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
    gaia_angelleft Out Of Control :: {{ When life gives you angels? }} gaia_angelright
    ︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    Deseccated

Kalikanna

User Image
    User Image

{{Company}} Blaze, an icy woman and a guy who just fell out of the sky
    {{Out Of Cats}} LOL The boys be falling out of the sky for Rena~

"Alright. I will admit that I have thought about that conclusion. To some extent I had considered the possibility that first contact didn't go too well right off the bat. However.....one cannot quite call this a vacation if both sides are showing nothing more than hostility towards one another. Especially if there is a chance at talking things over diplomatically. It is true that people dying is the same across the board. People die for more than one reason however. Some people end up dying at the hands of less....civil natured people." He spoke as he turned his attention to the continued smoke from the town. "You spoke of a dream of living in peace.....there are people out there who do not share the same dream. People who mean others an ill intent. My brother and I just fought against one such individual who was intent on killing a pair of girls.....he was inherently part of a bad group who takes part in abducting people and selling them off as slaves. It is because of people like that, that some people are frightened by the world they are taken to now." With a slight sigh, he placed a hand on Blaze's head. "She speaks the truth. Right now....there are some people running around in this world that came from the world that I and a few others came from who seek to continue their crimes here. They won't care what race their victims are. I do not know if this means anything to you, but their victim range is usually any female around the age of fourteen or older. Sometimes males are enslaved all the same. The type of slaves......let us just say it's a fate no one deserves to suffer."

As he spoke of a certain group, it was evidential by the look on his face that it was something personal. Something he himself had resolved to put an end to. "Miss....I have four missions currently that I am on. They are as follows. Reunite my family, destroy the Six Arrows Trading Company, figure out what this world is like and why I was brought here like many others, and the last one is much simpler. I won't have a home for myself until I've made one where others can safely, and freely out of their own will, call home. As it stands, none of those missions are truly completed at the moment. You may not be one for dealing with the hardships of responsibility but it is something I feel I must endure to do what I can to protect the innocent and the weak. That's just how I am these days." He just now considered going over a life detail of his own to explain himself to her if she didn't understand. Would it really be necessary? Probably not, but would she really understand the kind of life he has been going through? He did not know. "You know......at the start of my journey, twenty years ago....I was in a peaceful world. I was just a teenager going on twenty going to an academy of sorts. Why? To become that person who would save lives through some form of science. At the time, my youngest sister was dying, and my older sister whom you see before you taking on the name of Blaze, was a medic. I can only surmise that a paradox happened."

He stepped off to one side and looked at all three of his companions. "At the time that aforementioned paradox occurred, I was brought back into the past during a time of warring and danger. I was put smack dab into the middle of a war, between two fighting warlocks. I was caught up in an explosion at the same time trying to protect a wounded Phoenix. That was how my soul became infused with that of a phoenix. From that point onward, I figured out who was the enemy and took up a sword. Over the course of twenty years I learned how to use the abilities I acquired from having my soul infused with that of that phoenix. I had become a pyro spell sword. Over the course of those years I had also encountered that group of bad men Blaze and myself had just been talking about. I've been at war with them for a long time. I managed to stop them at nearly every turn and was close to eliminating them once and for all when I was taken to this world. To a place I had no knowledge of, and almost no friend to turn to." His hands kept at his sides as he spoke.

"My first contact with this world? A group of demons attacked me and tried to kill me. I was forced to fight back in self defense. I ended up killing those demons in the end. Even now I feel like I could have tried to talk to them but they were of ill intent. As my journey continued, I encountered some people who were also lost and tried to help them. I also encountered my enemies from the previous world. That explains three of my missions thus far. As time went on....as I noticed the people around me, I could only see what they are going through. No one feels safe here. No one really feels as though they are free. At any time, someone will attack them and they will be killed. I hope to put a stop to that. If possible, prevent any more senseless fighting. Whether or not anything I just told you makes sense or not, I do not know. What I do know is this.....something is going on in this world. And it doesn't sit right." His voice as he spoke of his journey, seemed to be quite solemn. He had no ill intent towards anyone, save for a particular group of people. The look on his face however, said more about him. It was like, he felt he had to do what it takes in the end to make the world safer since no one else will.

Unstoppable Moonwalker

..::ANNOUNCEMENT::..

User Image

The snow slowly starts falling, bringing with it the winter season. The small village of Julep and the surrounding forest is now experiencing snow. By the end of the night, the entirety of the village and the surrounding forest will be plunged into a frozen wasteland. So button up and stay warm, as the harsh frozen tundra certainly won't be kind to anyone.

Time: Nearly Nightfall
    Temp: Currently 0°C or 32°F, by midnight it will be -35°C or -31°F
    Weather: Lightly snowing but by midnight will be a full on blizzard

Dapper Cat

User Image

It was so cold...

There was no time here, no way to keep it. It felt like she was floating, only she had no body. No body, just floating in nothingness... and somehow... existing. How could that be? She didn't know. She couldn't see, couldn't hear. Nothing. Sometimes she saw glimpses of the outside through that woman's eyes, and at first, she thrashed with her no-body and screamed with her no-voice. The woman would answer curtly and always vaguely, but after a while, the responses stopped... and she didn't know what was real anymore.

A dream... just an endless dream...

"You are correct. I cannot help you; the Fates have crafted a special thread for you." A deep velvety voice broke the spell, and her-- not her eyes opened. As usual, she had no control over her body, and the vision was blurred, like tunnel vision. A man, with the most beautiful delicate features she'd ever seen, in gleaming golden armor stood in front of her. A pair of massive black wings dragged behind him as he circled her. "You should not have been so confident in Bordebegia. Respectfully, he is unforgivably stupid... "

"What would you have had me do, Pluto? Kill my own son?" A female voice. That woman's. ******** her.

"Perhaps." The man sighed. "I have interfered too much already. I must take my leave."

"Useless! You should not have come at all, then. Leave me to this sordid end."

Yes, do it!

"A simple thank you would have sufficed. Oh well. Enjoy your helm. Good-bye, sister." She heard a laugh, playful, and then a flutter of wings... the man was gone. The vision faded out. She didn't understand any of it.

Cerise continued to dream the endless dream. White tigers and lovers and dwarves...

With: Myself.
            OOC: Throwaway post. Just a different perspective.

Shy Bookworm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    IT'S KILLING ME WITH .... EVERY BREATH.
                              witnessing xx the xx life xx I xx lived xx x ░░↘↘░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                              xx O n l y xx xx y o u xx xx y o u xx k n o w xx w h o xx I xx a m xx xx
                                                I'M REACHING OUT MY H A N D . ×

I wanna feel it ↵
                                        when I mean it↵
                                        when I say it↵
                        C A N x Y O U x H E A R x M E x A T x A L L ↷
                                                        I feel so far away from ε v ε я y τ н ι η g

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
      «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊To much of her shock he started talking quickly about his whole life and how things had went for him. She stared at him for a long moment as he seemingly just had more and more to talk about. Blinking she placed her other hands against the angel's hair and her leg more so out of comfort than anything. Her blue eyes glinted a bit as she listened to him and his sister go on and on about their hardships.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊'UGH!!! This one talks soooooo much!!' The inner voice screamed out in frustration. It was definitely a female and it seemed rather unhappy by the talkative couple. Rena blinked as she had no choice but to let him rant it all out. Was it really this normal for people to say hi then dump their whole life story? Hmm.. maybe she was wrong about the people she brought here. Rena was about to say something as she heard the phrase "You may not be one for dealing with the hardships of responsibility" Something deep inside her head growled deeply as her eyes bled to a darker blue for a moment before it seemed she was able to yank back control. "Never assume someone's life. Just because you can happily dump your whole life story on me does not mean you are the only one. Remember where you may have been through that there is someone out there that NEVER had family, friends or a savior. Maybe they were tortured and alone and all they ever wanted was a hug but they live day to day hoping for a chance to escape and you know what?" Her voice managed to get a bit louder than normal as it dropped an octave lower. "Maybe she was forced to crawl on her knees out of that damned cave and the moment she reached the outside world she was mercilessly killed then what? Was your life worse? Oh do tell me about your hardships when you actually had someone to care about you. Not everyone is so lucky, so don't assume things, you never know when you may meet that little child that had never met a single caring person. You may have killed someone in your life that was trying to kill who you were trying to protect so that could have their own freedom! You want to talk like you know things how about you expand your insight and stop thinking about yourself." She snapped viciously a low growl escaping her lips. Her face turned away from him as she looked down at the angel on her lap.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Inside her head hissed loudly. 'This maggot thinks he knows!' the demon wasn't very happy, but as Rena turned her eyes to the angel the demon sighed. 'Hmm it's not like life to simply drop me a boy from the sky. I can't say I have many complaints....'

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Rena sighed inwardly. 'Don't you start.'

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊The demon growled lowly with a soft laugh.'Dark blue hair, pale complexion, nice body build... ooooo wings are an added bonus.' the demon paused for a moment. 'I mean, it wouldn't be very kind to let such a wondrous present go to waste.' the voice was low but it practically sung at her now.

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Rena sighed heavily outloud as she felt the temperature begin to lower. "Hmm.. seems winter is coming early this year. I'd advise going in to the village and getting some extra clothes." her voice was soft and sweet once more as it seemed that the snap before was gone. Tilting her head forward she bent at the waist causing her bright blue hair to fall along the angel boys face. Hmmm.. when would he wake up? With this thought the little orb around her waist seemed to glow rather brightly now.

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»
      «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
      ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Where am I: Right outside Julep Village
      ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊It's on my mind: It's getting colder
      ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊Quit that I'm: Annoyed
      ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊They're tailing me: Zero & Sophie & fallen angel
      ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
      gaia_angelleft Out Of Control :: {{ Welp you upset her }} gaia_angelright
      ︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
      » LOCATION: Mountain side« » WITH: twins « » OOC: «

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Cersei and the girls made their way around the mountain and towards the town that sit just at the base of the mountains trail to climb up the mountain. The wind blew in a bitter chill. "Things are about to get interesting girls. Be prepared it's about to get very cold tonight. Winter is here.."

Cersei gripped her orb some she didn't show it but she had growing concerns as they got closer to the village. She could sense a lot of different and unique powerful auras near by. None of her husbands yet. Just then flakes of snow fell from the skies, she knew it wont be long till it gets worse. We need to get shelter so plan are changing. We will rest for the night in an inn provided if the village has one yet. otherwise with you guys dressed the way you are you'll freeze.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Both girls pouted some more so Lilith. Lilith hates the snow, she hated the cold and wet snow. Unless she found a nice man to create their own heat for the night. However that was over 150 yrs ago. She had no idea what men were like now. Maybe they were all ugly beasts. That thought made her shutter. Iris looked over to Lilith unsure what she just did. Maybe it was the cold, Iris was born first before her sister by a several minutes and most times they could think the same but other times her sisters juvenile behaviour hinders it. As the girls and their mother approach the village they could hear a girl shouting. and soon four human shapes appeared. Two where talking to a girl and what looked like one was unconscious.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Name: Lucus McAllister
      Race: Human
      Magic: No
      Weapons: Sword
      Armor: light
      Appearance:

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image
      User Image

Lucus stepped out of the tavern to see what the commotion outside was. He didn't enjoy his meal being interrupted like that. He also realized it was was getting much colder out. That annoyed him also. Walking down the road he did certainly look like trouble carrying his huge sword on his back. His sword glowed a bit. It's been doing it all day today, which meant Raine was in the village somewhere. He wondered if he'll see her. He's sure she will have lots to say to him, or do to him. He chuckled to himself. He loved when Raine was mad she looked beautiful with hate in her eyes. Yes that's why he did it. He wanted to see her hate.

Unstoppable Moonwalker

User Image
      ███████████████████████████User Image
                                              ------------------------

███A small fleck of snow slowly fell from the sky, landing on Hayden’s cheek. ‘’Mmm uhh.’’ Hayden mumbled, slowly opening his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the bright blue hair of the person who he had fallen on. Noticing her face, he blushed lightly, realizing he was laying in her lap. The blush leaving his face, he slowly moved his hand up, grabbing her arm gently. He wondered who this girl was and furthermore why she wasn’t angry with him for falling on her. The snow on his cheek melted, causing a line of water to fall down the side of his face. Feeling a gentle wind on his face, he realized something. Winter was coming and it was coming fast. Though the temperature would feel cold to most people, he was used to it. He didn’t know why but the cold air felt good to him, almost as if he belonged with it. ‘’H-hello.’’ He stuttered a bit, clearly a bit shy around all the company. He had been in a cave ever since he could remember; it was odd to have others around him. Hearing her voice, he turned bright red once more. Her voice was so beautiful; it was like the softest sweetest music to his ears. The curves of her face and shoulders, the soft touch of her hands and legs, it all added up to someone like he had never seen before. A female, the word echoed in his head repeatedly. He couldn’t remember the last time he had seen a girl, or even that he had seen one at all. On top of that, this one was pretty.

████Looking up at her face, his own face turned bright red once more. ‘’Umm. I’m Hayden. Sorry for the whole, falling on you thing. I really didn’t mean to, it was a total accident. I was flying and well…I flew to high and my wings froze, then I was falling and I couldn’t stop myself. I couldn’t breathe and passed out, and well…here I am. So please…try to forgive me and not hate me.’’ He finished, nearly running out of breath as he panicked, hoping she wouldn’t be angry at him. It wasn’t really his fault he had fallen from the sky; he didn’t know that his wings would freeze up like that. He groaned a bit, his wing hurting a little. Great, he wasn’t flying any time soon. ‘’Hey umm…you know, you’re really pretty.’’ He said, staring up at her eyes. The bright red and yellows of the sunset were reflecting in his dark blue eyes, which were rimmed with a lighter blue. Realizing they weren’t alone, Hayden looked to the side seeing a man there. Turning his eyes back towards the girl, he spoke quietly ‘’We should probably find somewhere to shelter us. It seems that this night will be a cold one and I’d hate for you to freeze to death because you’re trying to help me.’’ Hayden smiled at the odd girl; her hair color was odd as it was nearly the same color as his.

» | ϻooם :: Afraid and nervous | » | ℓσcαтισи :: The village | » | cσмραиץ :: An odd girl and some guy | «

Out Of Chivalry::{ Smaller post due to conversation }

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Hotblooded Hero 50
      Deseccated

Kalikanna

User Image
      User Image

{{Company}} Blaze, an icy woman and Hayden
      {{Out Of Cats}} Short post because had a little trouble coming up with a reply.

As nightfall came, and the weather was getting colder by the second this woman was now snapping. Of course Blaze hid behind Zero during all of that but did Zero lift a finger? Nope. He stood there and took the woman's snap since she had been patient and heard him out. Before he could apologize to the lady however, she made a comment about finding shelter. Then the fallen angel boy was up and about and talking of the same thing. Both Zero and this Angel boy were in agreement on one thing however. This woman....she was pretty. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Assuming the village wasn't completely ruined there may be some form of lodgings close by in the town." He spoke at least that much at long last. He would have to make his apology to the lady much later when it wasn't looking like a storm was coming. It took Blaze a few moments before she finally came back out from behind Zero. "Aniki....it's snowing." "I know.....you say we should be getting to some shelter, the lodgings will be in this direction. We can show you where...if you want."

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff