Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all!

This is your normal fantasy walk-in roleplay. There will be a couple rules, a setting, and a small profile to post IN THE THREAD.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding and no autokilling.
2. No ** Type out complete sentences, I want at least five sentences per post. Also use the OoC!
3. Use only anime pictures! I don't want to puke evil
4. Don't be rude, remember I rule this thread.
5. If you're leaving for a while, free up the character!
6. I have a mod list: Deseccated, Zephyr_infinity, Sanrayu
7. Follow TOS, be romantic and violent, don't take either too far.
8. Whatever changes/developments you describe in your post may only affect *your* own character, unless you specifically worked out an agreement with another roleplayer and his/her character(s). -by request
9. If you change the world itself (i.e. adding new terrain, villains, monsters etc.), you must submit a request to Kali. -By request

Profile: Post & Go! Don't have to wait to be accepted!
Name: (Character name)
Race:
Weapons: NO GUNS
Armor: [Cloth, light, heavy, plate]
Appearance:

[b]Name:[/b] (Character name)
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b] Yes or no (pick one)
[b]Weapons:[/b] NO GUNS
[b]Armor:[/b] [Cloth, light, heavy, plate]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Setting:

This world was created long ago much like most planets were, but unlike other planets it never had humans, or beings to help even out the evil in it's world. This planet is primarily made of forest and lakes, there is no desert areas and no villages currently. One day the demons appeared and began to overwhelm the already dark population until it was too much to handle. In a panic the goddess that reigned over the world threw her powers out to reach out to the more good people in the world for help and would pull them into her world, but as she began to do this the forces from the demons began to do the same. Now with this forest planet overrun by evil there are all types of beings appearing within it's canvas. What will you do when you appear within this odd realm of magic, demons, and mystery? Will you survive or fall prey to the creatures that lurk in the dark.

UPDATED Storyline:: 9/17

Quote:
It had been a good week since the beginning of everyone being brought into this strange world. Weeks have passed now as the world itself had finally started to contain an identity. The other-worlders called it Distopia. Small villages had begun to pop up and little traders were wandering around the forest with weapons, potions and other odd assorted items. Still no one knew how they got here, but they were figuring out how to make it home. Towards the center of the main continent a mountain seemed to appear one day from admist the fog that had been clouding it for a long while. Rumors began to spread as someone swore they saw a figure fly up there.

"On top of the mountain is the gods of this world, the gods that brought us here."

Rumors spread along the world of Distopia as many decided it was time to make a party and climb to the top of that mountain. Some sough this idea to get back home, others did it for the possibility of power. What would be at the top of that mountain? A temple? A city, or nothing at all? no one would know until they made the THREE DAY trek up the treacherous mountain, though no one knew that the mountain was the homeland of all the largest demons of this world.

~Meanwhile~

On a cliff off the side of the moutain stood a masked figure seeming to look down through the clouds with no problems at all. "Come my puppets, climb the mountain and see what you find. Can you handle the hardships? Only time will tell..." With that he took a step back as he laughed loud, maniacally then vanished into a light mist.

[Creatures: you can control WHATEVER type you wish to spice things up. I will also spawn random large creatures to make things fun.]

Note:: Please put a location & a with on your post layout, it helps people communicate and "bump" into groups better. Thanks!

For cheap people::

Company:: Text
[b]Location::[/b] [color=red]Text[/color]
[b]Company:: [/b] [color=red]Text[/color]

Shy Bookworm

Name: Evelyn Alexandria Lockheart "Eve"
Race: Demon
Magic: Yes
Weapons: Chains and throwing knives
Armor: Cloth
Apearance: Eve <3

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

One moment she was standing in a dark room with beautiful crimson and violet furnishings, the next she felt warmth spread over her as the world began to spin. Grasping at her forward she stumbled as everything went black.

Her eyes shot open as panic set in. Remembering she had passed out she quickly let her eyes scan the area in a hurried rush. A forest? Blinking she glanced around a bit confused, why would someone kidnap her just to take her out in the forest? Slowly she got up off the ground and brushed herself off noticing she now had her two weapons attached to her hips. Those weren't there before she passed out. Odd. Shaking her head she took a couple steps as she slowly turned surveying the entire are. Where was she really?

Inhaling deeply she tasted the air, it was much more dry than she remembered, something just felt off with the feeling of everything. Crossing her arms over her chest for a moment she pouted at seemingly no one. Well whomever brought her here was going to have to be close. Dropping her arms to her side she began to walk down the beaten path before her as she sighed. "Come out, come out wherever you are..." she sung in a sing song voice before giggling. They weren't too smart allowing her to keep her weapons, they were in for a show now.

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: Where am I?
Quit that I'm: Searching
They're tailing me: No one

Out Of Control :: {{ Woo let's get this going!
Name: Raeis and Ryko
Race: Demon and Demon Wolf
Weapons: Cross-Scy, Large metal Shield
Armor: Cloth
Apearance:
Raeis : http://puu.sh/8XlX6.jpg
Ryko : http://puu.sh/8XlPX.jpg
Name: Nicoli Keaton Rose Stasis
Race: Human as far as he knows, but often referred to as other things. Often called 'Gelekkri' as slander for reasons yet to be explained.
Weapons: A possessed Katana and an ornate scythe
Armor: Light
Apearance: Nicoli, the Raven Bound
Nicoli, Aspect of Alexandros

Shy Bookworm

Sanrayu

Catastrophe V

You don't have to wait on me to accept you, just jump right in! sweatdrop
Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Stasis

User Image
Nicoli had long since become exhausted from the demons that plagued his home. His body wracked, armor of flesh and bone nearly destroyed, and all that remained was the young, white haired male laying in a pool of blood. "I am her omega. Through her, I will carve a new era and bring reparation of the broken souls of man, both kind and prejudiced. All will be made anew." The blood around him shifted like a small pool of water in disturbed by a pebble, then crawled upon him to mend the broken armor and sooth his aching muscles. "Am-"

To his misfortune, the battered male found himself falling through the pool of red liquid and hitting the found. At first, he thought he had learned something new, but there was no tingling in his eyes. No, this was the work of something entirely different. The blood soaked boy stood up, stumbling slightly as he rose to his feet, then turned to look towards the sky. "Sapphira?" He called out. "Hath thou damned me for my vulnerability?"
The Raven Bound

Produce the demons within us...
User Image
User Image

+-.?._XXX_RAEIS & RYKO_XXX_.?.-+

When the shadows remain in the light of day ? ? -- x x x x x x x x

From the ? ashes of hate -- x x x x x x x x
It's a ? cruel demons fate -- x x x x x x x x
on the ? wings of darkness -- x x x x x x x x

Raeis and Ryko have always been together since birth and have learned to fight together since day one. They have always been a very amazing team and never let the other in harm’s way while they could do something about it. Their adventures have always brought them to very strange and mysterious places, but this one has been by far the strangest one yet. Raeis was given a very specific job which was to investigate the new planet that had appeared out of nowhere. Raeis gave Ryko the news of investigating this planet and they were off to see what they could find which only took a few days to get to.

It has been a week since they arrived on the strange world and they did a bit of investigating around, but did not find any life other than the trees and the grass around them. “What do you think about this place?” Raeis asked Ryko from riding a top of the large wolf’s back. Ryko growled a little, but turned his head and looked up at Raeis while stopping in place than changing his gaze to his side than in front of him. “There are lots of trees and grass but nothing that would require our attention at the moment.” He growled.

The two of them continued on for a little bit longer until they heard someone in the distance. Both of them focused their hearing and sense of smell forward to try and see what lies before them, but they couldn’t decipher who or what it was. Quickly grabbing the cross-scy on his back, Raeis stood ready for whatever they may face that came out of the forest while carefully also handing Ryko the metal shield he carried with him. As they moved silently through the clearing they came across what looked like a normal human standing there. They did not know what to do about it at first, but they were prepared for anything. "Saphira?" They heard the human call out. Carefully they made their way closer to try and see anything out of the ordinary that they couldn't see before.

User Image

Sparkling Kitty

Name: Crescent
Race: half-human
Weapons: long curved dagger.
Armor: light
Apearance: Crescent
Amuse myself with pots of paint...

Nicoli Stasis

User Image
The blood that covered the male traveled to his palm and quickly hardened around his hand and forearm, forming a bone gauntlet with razor like fingertips "Damn am I not, Angel of Blight?" He asked in a low tone. The excess blood crawled towards the hole in the palm of the gauntlet and an eye opened up in his hand, emanating a visible, black, gassy air around the crimson hue.

He clenched his fist and shifted his icy blue eyes about, surveying his surroundings in an attempt to accept that he was no longer near his distressed town. He reached into his bag and removing a small slab of stone, some crystals, and a small angel statue, placing them all down and muttered a small prayer. "So shalt the shapers of flesh and bone thrive in her glory. Should they fall at the hands of the unhallows, their souls be safe with thee and find peace thereafter. Lest his children find no peace, his lover brings her favored child to close their open wounds. Amen."
The Raven Bound

Produce the demons within us...

Sparkling Kitty

Shy Bookworm

User Image
                  xxxxxxx ust ook nto y yes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxell e'm onster xxxxxxx

She wandered around the forest for a bit before sighing to herself. Well she thought someone would be around but she just couldn't find anyone. Shaking her head she took a step back and leaned against a tree, her fans hanging at her hips. Eve did wonder what this place was, where it was and how she got here. Closing her eyes for a moment she remembered her room so well, no she wasn't sickly, she didn't pass out, no one would have been able to drug her. "Hmm..." she pondered to herself a bit before shaking her head. It didn't matter, she was here and she'd have to make the best of it.

Pushing herself back off the tree she walked a bit of a ways forwards trying to find people again. Surely there was some sort of life here. After a little while of idle walking she found herself by a stream and glanced over it with slight amusement. The question of was it clean and of course was there anything in it popped into her mind. Walking closer to it she knelt down at the shore line and placed her fingers along the top of the water as she brushed them side to side. "Cold.. hmm"

Where am I: Forest planet
It's on my mind: Well at least I found water
Quit that I'm: Looking around
They're tailing me: No one

Out Of Control :: {{ Thread bump }}
User Image
User Image

+-.?._XXX_RAEIS & RYKO_XXX_.?.-+

When the shadows remain in the light of day ? ? -- x x x x x x x x

From the ? ashes of hate -- x x x x x x x x
It's a ? cruel demons fate -- x x x x x x x x
on the ? wings of darkness -- x x x x x x x x

Raeis and Ryko were both confused as they got closer to the being to notice he was shifting about and also displayed some kind of strange magic that neither of them could understand. “Do you think he could be a being of this world?” Ryko asked, in a low voice while his red eyes shifted over trying to identify the type of energy being released by the human-like creature. “I am not sure, but I would not take any chances with that strange energy coming off of his arm.” Raeis responded, getting down from the wolf’s back and quietly moving through the bushes to get a closer look. “I wonder what this Angel of blight is and what connection he would have to an angel. If I recall correctly my master was part angel, but this probably has nothing to do with any of that.” He thought to himself. Raeis looked on and he noticed that the creature was now placing strange objects on the floor and began to chant or pray or do something that Raeis could not make out. His mind was beginning to form several different possibilities of what this creature could be doing, but neither of them brought him to any conclusion about the “Angel of Blight” or this “Saphira” he heard the creature say earlier.

Raeis was stumped because he really wanted to know what this place was and the different inhabitants of the area, but already he could not figure out what was before him. With a deep breath, he walked out of the bush and held his cross-scy by his leg as he walked up behind the creature and stood at a good distance away just in case it would turn to attack. “Young one, are you from these plains or have you also come to this strange world to try and figure out what it is and what may be here?” Raeis said out loud to the creature before him. Ryko, watching from afar, decided to stay hidden in the bushes just in case the creature would attack so at least he would have the element of surprise to strike him from behind if he were to get in a fight with Raeis. Making sure to not make any noise he took a stance and stood ready for either a sign of a fight or Raeis signaling him to come out for any other reason.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces