Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Cat

Cerise was a 5' short tall baby-faced young woman who happened to be sent to the worst place imaginable for someone like her: an endless forest with bloodthirsty creepy-crawlies and weirdos-- and more importantly, no food or public bathrooms! She wanted to cry. And so she did.

"Waaaaaah... " Thick crocodile tears ran down her cheeks, and snot clogged up her nostrils. Nonono, stop, she told herself, but the tears kept coming and the creepy-crawlies turned their attention to the girl. She might as well have plastered a neon sign on her back spelling "EAT ME."

And then it got really cold. Sniffling fiercely, the young woman hugged herself and continued stepping through-- holy shitake mushrooms.

Her first encounter: a glowy intimidating member of the Blue Man group.

"Uh, erm- " Cerise sniffed again, trying to banish that nasally voice away but failing. "-hello? Can you, eh, help... me? I'm... lost." She peeped out the last word meekly and began bawling again.

With: Scary blue man
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Debiddo looked at the strange women."She looks fragile. .."Debiddo thought as he look at her."I don't even know how i arrived here..I saw a bright light.that's all I remember.."Debiddo stated.Ice began to flake off of Debiddo's body."I wonder if this happen to anyway else...".He looked at the girl."It looks like me and you are on the same boat.We both don't have any clue, How we got here..Debiddo sighed.His breath was ice cold.

Dapper Cat

"Whaddyamean we're in the same boat?" she blurted, her cheeks flaring. "I'm not supposed to be here! I didn't do anything wrong, it's not fair!" Cerise looked at him, suddenly embarrassed at her outburst. He seemed... oookay... she quickly sheathed the dagger she'd been clutching, out of view under the thick wool of her sweater.

"Well, who are you anyways? You look like a criminal to me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

with:A short girl.

"Criminal No not by a long shot..This forest isn't exactly my environment.."Debiddo said.With his left hand he reached out and touched a tree that was next to him.The trees bark began to show signs of frost and it become very brittle."I am a cryromancer. .Its kind of insulting to think I'm a criminal..Don't you think I would have attacked you by now if that was the case?"

Dapper Cat

"You certainly dress like a criminal! That stuff there- " Cerise made a vague gesturing motion at him with her hands. "- is definitely super-villainy. Yep. You're like a character from that game... Mortal Caliber... or something... "

She watched him, a doe-eyed look on her face, very casually turn the tree into ice.

"THAT! That's what a super villain would do! The poor tree was minding its own business." She pulled her sweater up over half her face and backed away slowly. "You're lying. Only stupid criminals would attack someone right away."

with:a short girl

Debiddo looked at the tree.He put his left hand back on the tree to reverse the freezing.The tree was damaged but it was returning back to its original state.Debiddo look at the girl as she moved backwards."Look I don't know where i am.So I'm considering this place hostile till its proven other wise.So I won't let my guard down.Good luck to you sense you want to be alone.Debiddo began walking east, hoping to find some signs of like.

Dapper Cat

Cerise kinda just... stood there stunned, rooted to the spot he'd left her. She wasn't sure what to do. On one hand, she could try her luck alone in a spooky new world. On the other hand, she could go with Blue Guy, and they could both try to figure this out together. If that wasn't enough, his intentions weren't clear, and he was certainly a powerful mage...

Aw hell. She sucked in a deep breath and ran after him. "WAIT UP!" She was huffing and puffing, and then chattering her teeth off from the cold constantly pouring forth from his skin. "W-what's your name? M-m-mine's Cerise. Maybe we c-can be f-f-f-f-friendsss?"

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Name: Alistair Cain, but calls himself Zero
Race: Human
Magic: Yes, he has a decent control over fire magic and is capable of summoning a weapon of said element.
Weapons: At best he can summon a red and white blade that runs the typical average length of a regular longsword.
Armor: Leather, light with a decent mix of cloth
Apearance: Zero

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
a la KISS
TTrigun

Zero

{{Equipment}} White long sleeved black shirt, black leather gloves, black fur coat that ends above the ankle, a leather vest, leather boots that are buckled tightly, pair of leather pants, and a pair of arcane forged glasses to help with seeing in the dark
{{Weapon}} Red and white Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Some odd people, one of whom is glowing with a cold aura of arcane magic related to Cryomancy and the other just a straight up obnoxious sounding girl
{{Out of Coke}}

Noise, that was all the six foot two male with dark messy hair could hear. Noise. "So much for getting some rest after a fiery entrance. Good grief. What maggots are raising hell this time?" A harsh sounding voice spoke from this male as he sat up from the branch he was laying on. His outfit was rather obvious as to what kind of person he was. He wore a special set of glasses to see in dark places, and he wore enough clothing to keep him warm and enough to at the very least give him what little protection they had to offer. As he leaped down from the tree he was trying to nap in, he could see up ahead some girl with a blue man. Nothing surprising in his books. "Alright. Time to see what the hell they're after." His cold, uncaring blue eyes seemed to narrow in annoyance as he just started to slowly walk towards them. He knew all too well how recent he had gotten here. He was facing a bandit who made the mistake of trying to hit him with a torch. A big mistake considering this male who typically called himself a number had a habit of making those flames explode. Once he was certain they could probably see him, he stopped and stood still. He kept his hands where the male and the female could see them, but also in such a manner to where if they were just meager bandits he would summon his sword and deal with them. He didn't really care one way or another. His right foot remained behind his left and very close together at this point as the wind blew his fur coat about.
[imgUser Image[/img]

With:cerise

Debiddo stopped in his tracks and turned around to face her."..My name is Debiddo..Debiddo Wei. Debiddo did a slight chuckle as he watched her watch her.Debiddo closed his eyes and focus on his inner energy.The cold aura began to disappear, But Debiddo body temperature was still low."Better?"He ask waiting for a reply.

Dapper Cat

Her jaw stopped twitching, and so did the clacking of her teeth. "Yes, much better. Thanks. Mind if I call you Debbie?" The young woman hadn't any time to hear his reply, however, as another inhabitant of the forest blocked their path. Just fabulous!

Cerise silently shifted behind Wei, peeking out at the dark-haired man with the sour face. He, too, had that super-villainy aura about him, though she noted the man had slightly better taste for fashion. Shoot, the man was wearing a fur coat for god's sake.

She waited for her new blue friend to speak, preferring to keep her mouth shut; talking usually got her into more trouble.

With: Two scary men

OOC: HAHA. "a straight up obnoxious sounding girl" That's just great.

with:Cerise.

Debiddo didn't even hear what Cerise said.His attention was focused on the stranger.Debiddos cold aura began to surface again.He had his hands to his side and his left foot behind his right foot.It was an odd stance but it was effective."Who are you."Debiddo stated.It is clear that Debiddo is no ordinary mage as his eyes began to glow a pale blue.

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
a la KISS
TTrigun

Zero

{{Equipment}} White long sleeved black shirt, black leather gloves, black fur coat that ends above the ankle, a leather vest, leather boots that are buckled tightly, pair of leather pants, and a pair of arcane forged glasses to help with seeing in the dark
{{Weapon}} Red and white Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Some odd people, one of whom is glowing with a cold aura of arcane magic related to Cryomancy and the other just a straight up obnoxious sounding girl
{{Out of Coke}} It's part of his personality. XD

So, they'd talk first instead of attacking first. "I call myself Zero in place of the name I was given. I can see from the look in your eye that you're not a novice. If you were of ill intent you would have begun the first strike. Judging from your stance, I'd say that was a defensive tactic you called. Smart move considering you have an obnoxious loudmouth girl right behind you. No wonder I couldn't get any sleep. Talk will have to wait however. If I could hear her when I was just about passed out, than the natural inhabitants of this cursed land will have heard her and come prowling." He was harsh on his words but he held a valid point. The denizens of this forest would likely think a girl would be a nice snack if not that then there were the sick few that would think her a distraction from boredom. He could hear the heavy iron footsteps of some demons nearby that probably made it into this world from the battle he had back in his world. "How annoying." One of the demons showed themselves, a short and ugly looking gray skinned demon with an eye missing and looking like it was shredded. It was a scout it seems as it flung itself at Zero from the side only to be met with the edge of a summoned blade that glowed a dark red.

"Where there is one...." He began to speak again as he swung his blade with the flowing momentum of his counter attack and spun about on the heel of his right foot. He had made for a spiraling slash before turning abruptly and slashing behind himself to incinerate three more behind him. As they howled and cried in pure agony, his coat gently fluttered back down to the ground. "....There will be twenty more of them coming from all sides." He spoke as he rose from the ground that he was kneeling on just now. "Pyromancy and Cryomancy. Now this will be interesting. I can tell from your aura that you're a Cryomancer, so you know where that leaves Pyromancy." He turned his head slowly to look back at the male who had the cold aura. "I suggest you keep that girl of yours out of danger. My flames know little to know difference of friend or foe. At this rate you'll act as a counterbalance."

with:cerise and zero

Debiddo notice the demon like monster.Debiddos arms were turning a pale blue color.His hands were turning in to ice to strengthen his punches.As the horde move closer He notice one of them was bigger than the rest.It was bulky and had red eyes and make shift armor."I'm going to make an example of you..It swinger its sword wildly.Debiddo saw an opening.Debiddo strikes the beast in the stomach leaving sheet on its belly.Then he punches it again and its skin and organs shattered."Now you will feel deaths cold embrace. ..!"Using his other worldly strength he reach for the beasts spine and lifted the demon over his head.Then with his right hand he reached in and ripped the demon in half.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn ate her second helping with a bit more restraint that the first, but still quickly enough to get it finished before the storm. When asked if she could preserve it, Aeryn tapped her finger to her chin in thought. AuRon offered to simply finish it, which honestly wasn't a bad idea. "We may need to let AuRon finish it off. The only way I could preserve it would be for me to reanimate its corpse..and I'm not exactly sure it'd be safe to eat it after that." No one ever tried something like that before, and the young witch wasn't exactly thrilled to try it out. Necromancy wasn't exactly nutritious. It would be an interesting experiment, though..perhaps sometime later she'd test the method in a controlled environment..

She looked to Cali to see if she had a solution. Her magic most likely followed different rules than Aeryn's. She was curious to see more of the elf's abilities. If the witch could learn some of them..well then that would at least make being transported to a dark and dangerous forest a little less grim.

Company: Lyra, AuRon, Cali

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces