Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Eiri rose from her crouch as the boy pushed himself to his feet, and she joined her brother's side again, wrapping her hands gently around his arm before one slid down to lace fingers with his. They were an awfully touchy-feely pair, but some of their magic, particularly the ability to become the very air itself, depended on their being able to touch each other. Not to mention the utter feeling of completion. They never felt so complete, so one, so... at peace... as when they were able to touch each other, even something as simple as her on his arm.

The boy apologized, though for what, they couldn't fathom. It was them, after all, that had nearly hurt him, not the other way around. "It's us that should apologize, and we do." Eiri said. Almost as soon as her sentence was finished, in the span of time it took to take a breath, Rian said, "We weren't running, we were thrown-"

"By another star." Rian pointed towards the sky, but by the momentary expressions on their faces as they looked to each other, it almost looked as if the motion had been meant to be by Eiri's hand. They looked to the boy again. Her hand let go of his arm, though the other stayed in his, as Rian gave a bow and she a curtsy. "My name is Eirian, and I beg your forgiveness for what happened." They rose just as soon as they paused. "Some understand us, but to those that don't, she is Eiri, and I'm Rian, if it makes things simpler for you."

Little Miss Kitsune
McCookieJar
User Image

Seiko
User Image
Seiko

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ɭ

Suddenly, a thick ball of smoke shot out from his hands which emitted sparks of ember, hurtling its way towards kai. Flowers and roses shriveled up and died as the smoke trailed behind, smashing through the trees in its path. It finally came to a halt when the ball of smoke splashed in a light blue, clear lake that was now covered with thick darkness. The water became as thick as melted plastic. Everything within that water had died. Under the lake laid the demon Kiyojo, he opened his dark eyes before he began to rise slowly. His body had been completely covered in black wax from the lava in the devil's realm. He was summoned by Seiko, which was now his master. Kiyojo's rised from the lake and planted his foot on land. His first step covered the leaves that laid benight him in hot melting black tar, his next few steps began to pick up a bit till eventually Kiyojo had been running towards his victim at full speed, leaving behind a light trail of smoke by the intense heat from his feet as he stomped his way to Kai.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Name: Kiyojo
Race: demon
Magic: Yes 
Weapons: katana
Armor: None
Appearance: 
User Image

User Image

Ferocious Blob

''''In the company of: 4 dead guys and a boss-man.

User Image
          Without warning a dark ball of smoke hurled itself toward Kai. Crimson eyes went wide as he jumped out of its way, he wasn't going to take any risks by trying to stop that burning thing. What the heck was his opponent exactly? He hadn't encountered such a weird one before. Maybe he was an elemental? Or even a demon like him? Nahh, he would've smelled his kin. ''You missed!'' The demon mocked the mystery guy, as he leaned back against a tree and stretched his arms casually. ''You also didn't answer my question. Now that, is just plain rude..'' Narrowing his eyes, Kai readied his daggers. He wasn't going to forgive this insolence. When someone asks you a question, you answer. Was it really that hard?

Then suddenly, the demon heard sizzling behind him and some loud thumping on the ground. He turned to investigate the noise and made a face. ''Oh come on, what the heck is that!?'' He exclaimed in agitation. There was some kind of lava creature making its way toward him. And its intentions were pretty clear. Damn, so annoying, annoying~! Kai clanked his daggers against each other and waited for the demon to reach him. When the distance was closed between them, an enormous heat spread around the area. Kai found it more than uncomfortable, his patience was running low. He threw a knife into the side of his fiery opponent and the man screamed. The fight continued like this for a while, almost looking like a dance. The white-haired guy kept evading and countering the punches and slashes Kiyojo tried to inflict upon him. ''Hey, we're kin, we don't need to fight, you know?'' Kai said, playfully. When a loud grunt came from his opponent he sighed and raised his hand. ''Sorry buddy, but I need a break.'' Ice started to form around his hand and a cool breeze twirled around his body. Suddenly it shot forward and started engulfing Kiyojo, who tried to struggle. It was over soon. The ice was now rock solid and Kai closed his fist, which made the ice shatter in many pieces and melt away. The lake demon was no more.

The silver-haired demon sighed and looked sternly at Seiko. ''Are you gonna answer my question or should I just kill ya now?'' He asked, no playfulness in his voice anymore. He'd also noticed that they had an audience member, but since it seemed the female didn't intend to mingle in the fight, Kai just left her there to watch.

User Image

bonez529
Bloody Behr
McCookieJar
User Image

Seiko
User Image
Seiko

ɭ

"Seiko, the devil's advocate."He stated, seiko lowered his hands and tucked them into his pockets, gradually walking horizontally around kai. "Those dangers you have there are mighty fine, you do know they are of great value" he said with one finger pointed towards them. "So, what are you,? Some kind of ice demon or something? That was quite a show u put on." He turned his attention back towards the thick black river. His eyes shifted back to kai then downwards to the daggers. "You will be able to profit highly with That weapon infact, I know a guy who's been looking for those for quite some time."He turned his gaze back towards his fallen men who's blood trailed away from them. "I'll tell you what, it's senseless battling over two materialistic items, how bout we both profit off them." He side with a gaping smile that broke free from his lips.

User Image

Ferocious Blob

''''In the company of: 4 dead guys and a boss-man.

User Image
          Finally an answer! It wasn't all that hard, really, this guy just made the whole thing so difficult. Summoning demons and making dimensions in his hands and such.. Not really helping the situation. Though the three dead guys on the ground hadn't exactly been a motivator either, but hey, they attacked him, he was totally innocent in this story. But the devil's advocate? The heck was that? That title certainly wasn't important enough to know, since Kai had never heard of it.

As the guy started walking around him, he wondered what his game was now. Blood-red eyes followed the slowly moving figure. ''Of course they are fine, else I wouldn't be carrying them around, now would I?'' Kai answered, twirling the daggers in his hands, still not putting them away. Seiko didn't have his previous threatening aura anymore but one couldn't be too careful these days. The demon perked up when he was asked a question about his race. ''I am just your average Demon, with a knack for using ice magic.'' Kai shrugged casually. Then the guy suddenly offered something which made him laugh with glee. He gave the stranger a wide grin of his gleaming white teeth. ''Your lil friends just attacked me for these and you tried to kill me after. Give me one good reason why I should let you profit off of my stuff?'' The demon used a calm tone to say this, but there was still a wicked grin on his face. ''Besides, I am not planning to sell these.''

User Image

bonez529

Sparkly Lunatic

Name: Aeryn Crowley
Race: Human
Magic: Yes
Weapons: Staff
Armor: Cloth
Apearance: Aeryn

Shy Bookworm

bump for the thread. heart

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image A soft orb of light floated above her head, illuminating enough of the dark forest to allow her to properly see where she was going. Aeryn had never been to this place and did not know how she had gotten there. This forest did not look native to her homeland..what had happened? She paused to try and recollect the events leading up to her sudden appearance in this forest. Aeryn could remember sitting in the dirty cell she'd been tossed into for practicing "forbidden" magics. Then, after several days, she had awoken here. Aeryn was certain she was not dead for she was breathing..and quite thirsty. No, she had been taken somewhere..but where?

The girl trudged forward through the woods, moving the brush away with her staff. She sighed softly as she continued to try and understand her situation. It could be magic related..but she was certain there would be wards against that. Her country had been conquered by religious zealots, and anyone who did not convert were tortured until they did. Sorcerers were especially hated, for they practiced "forbidden" magic. She had fought back, but even with her magic she couldn't face all of the Inquisitors they'd sent for her. They wielded powerful light magics, one of the only sanctioned forms, and had taken her. They had denied her food and water for several days, preparing to break her to their will..but now she was free. Aeryn held her aching belly and continued onwards. "Well..at least it can't get too much worse now."
McCookieJar
User Image

Seiko
User Image
Seiko

ɭ
"Figures, but as of now your in debt for the lives of my men? I mean, it would be completely disrespectful to allow them to die without any sense of achievement nor honor. " he walked towards kai with his left hand out ready to receive the blades. Suddenly, a black shadowy figure smashed its way into Seiko, sending him flying against a tree. Voltures. No, scrumphates. These demons fed on flesh and souls, Seiko and kai had wandered into their territory. It must have been all the commotion that attracted the demons, they were usually asleep for the entire day and only appear at sunfall, hoping to catch an u expecting humanbeing. Therebwas about at least 7 of them in the west part of the forest which they had now claimed as their territory. These demoms were expanding throughout the forest, and fast too. One came flying down from above as the other parted ways going for kai. The demon forcefully tried to sink his teeth into Seiko's neck but seiko had the demons jaws held open with both hands, sgruggling to hold them apart.. "Son of a.." Seiko shouted, as the other demons flew below, laughing like hyenas.

User Image

User Image

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Name: Lyra Lumiere
Race: Human
Magic: No
Weapons: Long Sword
Armor: Combination of Cloth and Light Plate Armor
Apearance: Lyra
Note: She's a trap. Why? She doesn't have a huge bust size so she is able to hide her gender and not only that but she has had enough practice to sound very much like a seventeen year old boy.

Shy Bookworm

Quick Note::

I've updated the first post to ask a favor.

Please include a location & company section to your post layout. It will help people find groups and such. If you need a cheap one...

Company:: Text

[b]Location::[/b] [color=red]Text[/color]
[b]Company:: [/b] [color=red]Text[/color]

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} A waterfall
{{Company}} None yet
{{Out of Coke}}

Alone, and in front of a small waterfall, laid a human who dressed in dark blue clothes and wore what seemed to be light weight armor designed to look like plate armor. Whether or not the person was male or female on appearance alone, it was not certain. What was certain was that the person was alive. As this person woke up and slowly sat up, they began to reflect on the events that took place prior to awaking. “That's right.....I was disguising myself as a boy again to investigate a manor.” The person would think within their mind so as to not draw attention to herself. “Well.....for now since I'm in a place that I know nothing of I should keep a low profile.” As the woman slowly stood up, the blade that rested at her side held but a name it seemed. The name that would appear on that sword? Lyra Lumiere.

“So how does one go from walking through a door, to waking up in front of a waterfall? Some outside force must have done this since I already lack the means to do so with my own hands. For my own sanity, I should probably get going and see where I am exactly. Hopefully, I don't run into any form of trouble. My chest should still be tightly wrapped beneath my armor so for now I need to make it convincing that I'm a boy and not a woman. Not like anyone could tell anyways.” She would again think to herself as she turned around and started to walk away from the waterfall not knowing what lied ahead.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image The witch wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead as she trekked through the unfamiliar forest. She dared not to test any of the herbs or berries she saw. She had no idea what was and was not edible yet. The sound of running water was drawing near. Her eyes widened when she saw the river ahead. "Water.." she whispered. Joy spread through her, for she had not had water in days. The young witch dashed towards it and fell to her knees, scooping up handfuls of the cool liquid into her mouth. The fresh water soothed her burning throat. Once she'd had her fill, she decided a rest was in order. "Hm. What magic could have summoned me here? I doubt the Inquisition has anything to do with this," she pondered, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. Aeryn removed her hat and held it in her lap. "The question now is how to get back? That is if I can even figure out where I am." There were so many questions and no answers to any of them..but she would need to eat soon. Eventually she'd have to try her luck with the local plants.

Company: None

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces