Welcome to Gaia! ::

AuRon

Company:: Cali, Aeryn, Lyra

AuRon had fallen asleep during their stories. It wasn't like he didn't want to hear them, he was just tired. He was woken back up when Lyra spoke his name. He opened his eyes and shook his head a bit. What did they want to know? His story? There wasn't much to tell, he really never did anything exciting, well other than flying, hunting, running through forests, did he mention flying? Other than that, his life had been uneventful. He had woken up on a strange tree branch. It wasn't the usual branch he slept on. He thought he had moved himself in the night, but with what everyone else was saying, he may have to rethink that. Before he spoke, he sniffed the air. He smelled rain, but it was far off right now. Possibly an hour away. He turned back to the group. "My Story? umm.... Im hungry, Im tired, amd there is a storm coming. That's about it. O I almost forgot. I woke up somewhere strange too and im now completely lost. Saying that, he put his head back down on the ground and waited for their dinner to be cooked.

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Lyra made her an offer, to come with her. "Back to your world?" The witch didn't know if that was even possible. There was so much she didn't know about this world and the magic that brought them here..but anything was better than going back to that prison. If there was a chance, she'd take it. Her stomach growled again when Lyra said the food would be ready soon. Thank the powers, she thought she was going to starve.

As attention was called to AuRon, she noticed he'd fallen asleep. He wasn't what Aeryn thought a dragon would be like. His story boiled down to being hungry, sleepy, and also being unfamiliar with this place. Aeryn tilted her head slightly. She had expected a bit more, really. He was a dragon, surely he'd lived long enough to see some truly incredible things..unless he was a young dragon. "Hm..interesting." she whispered to herself. More research would need to be done.

Company: Lyra, Cali, AuRon

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxCalithileth nodded and smiled a little when Lyra said she was welcome to join her in traveling. The more she thought about it, the more Calithileth realized she could easily carry what belongings she had with her on this journey. And where they were headed? Who knew. That was the collective objective at the moment and the most clear. While still quiet, and in thought, Calithileth sniffed at the air and chuckled happily at the idea of food being ready soon. Calithileth's people do not each much to begin with and she knew that there would be more than enough for the other three, including AuRon.

xxWhen Lyra brought up the fact that AuRon hadn't said much, she shook her head and casually said "He has not much to say" and smiled. Her words were only confirmed true when AuRon shook himself awake from his brief nap while the three were chatting. Calithileth's ear twitched as she shifted some of her attention to Aeryn. She seemed curious about her and AuRon and very eager to learn. "Mani lle mernaya istim?" she asked, tilting her head at Aeryn "Learn what?" Calithileth wasn't sure if she wanted to learn magic or about the culture or her home world or anything at all (or everything).

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: A top made of flowers and bottoms made of shrubbery
Company: Aeryn, Lyra and AuRon
Out of Originality:

Karismas

silverclaw97

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
silverclaw97
LadyYidhra
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Aeryn, one dead warthog being roasted, Cali and AuRon
{{Out of Coke}}

"Fair enough and to answer your question Mademoiselle Aeryn, to finding out what brought us here and hopefully understanding it so that we can use such means to return to some form of civilization. It would be nice to return back home and perhaps so. Sorcerers are appreciated where I come from. There isn't much in the way of religion to influence the governments in any shape or form but it is still present and non-restricting." She spoke as she turned the warthog once more and after cleaning her blade of the blood spilt from the battle with the damn thing she would begin to slice off portions for the others. "The warthog is ready for consumption now. Be careful....it will be quite hot on the tongue." She spoke as she held two fairly sizeable portions out for Aeryn and Cali to come and take so that they could eat. From the looks of things Lyra was intent on letting them get their food first rather than be greedy on what she'd take. Especially after having heard Aeryn spoke of having been starved for a period of time.

'How can I appear so calm after having heard their tales? Perhaps it is because I feel some form of equality with them. We each had our own set of difficulties to deal with and are still alive. I can relate to Cali as I miss my adoptive father even now.....and I can relate to Aeryn because of what I had to deal with so long ago. That's why. Having Cali around and AuRon around will require changing any battle tactics I come up with. Especially since I know next to nothing about their combative capabilities. Only one way to learn about their skill sets and that is when we go hunting again for food and shelter as the time comes. AuRon spoke of a storm....so finding shelter is a must after we've finished eating. I doubt AuRon will be all that keen on staying out in such weather. As for Aeryn and Cali.....they both seem to be ranged people as opposed to fighting in close quarters combat....so either me or AuRon will have to take care of taking the attention on ourselves while they strike from cover.....pending on if AuRon wishes to come with us.....'

She was thinking about how she would take care of the group as it stood now. On one hand, she was trying to account for their needs and on the other hand she knew she didn't know a great deal about them. Such as what they like to do in combat, why they do what they do, how she can work around their skills to compensate. There was much for her to think about and in hindsight she probably could be quite the tactician but she had her own limitations as well. She knew her own physical limitations. Her combat revolved around her sword, her hands and feet and her armor. Before she knew it, she was smiling at a random thought just now. "Everything will be okay as long as we stick together and learn about each other. The more we learn of one another, the easier we can work together. I'm just going to make this clear since we'll be traveling together. If you have something on your mind or you have a problem, I'm here to talk to if you need or want it. I'll hear you out and offer my advice if you wish for it." There was really only one reason why she said that. It was to let them know they could approach her if they need or wanted something of her.

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn leaned toward Cali slightly and answered, "Magic, mostly. How does yours work? What are the laws of magic in your world? Do you specialize in any particular field?" She leaned a bit closer with each question. "Oh, but maybe that can wait for a while..there are more important things to worry about at the moment.." like shelter from the storm AuRon was predicting. And also eating. Lyra told her that if it were possible she'd take her back to her world..she hoped it was. She wouldn't survive being imprisoned again..she knew it.

Aeryn stared at the meat that Lyra offered. She took it carefully and began to blow on the food to cool it down. The witch started to eat with very little in the way of manners. It was the first she'd eaten in days and she very well nearly cried at how good it felt to eat again. Lyra began to speak, making it clear that working together was the key to survival. She also encouraged them to come to her with problems. 'She's a natural leader.' Aeryn thought as she ate. It was encouraging to know there was someone she could rely on. "Thank you, Lyra." She said through a mouthful of food. "You've done so much for me already. I'll gladly follow you." she tipped her hat towards the warrior.

Company: Lyra, AuRon, Cali

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxCalithileth listened carefully to Lyra's words. Magic was something that was accepted and respected in her world? And here she thought that only her own people were like that! It was such a relief to hear Lyra say that. Getting lost in her thoughts, Calithileth blindly accepted the portion of warthog that Lyra was handing her and took a bite of it. Her tongue tingled a little from the heat of it but it wasn't something that bothered her too much; Calithileth's people were more accustomed to heat than cold but still very adaptable to weather changes. After a few bites, Calithileth nodded and smiled, tapping her hand on the ground. A leaf from one of the branches above fell gently, growing in size until it was large enough to use as a plate; she set down the piece of meat on it and shook down leaves for the others to use as well. When Lyra began to speak again, Calithileth nodded and began to think on the situation herself. While high skilled in many forms of magic, Calithileth was also a high ranking archer back in her home land and knew some basic hand-to-hand combat skills. Aeryn seemed to rely mostly on magic so if anything, Lyra, herself and AuRon, if he were joining everyone, would have to make sure no harm came to her.

xx"Ah, Tel'Selu, yes, lots" she whispered to Aeryn, trying to convery that she knew quite a bit of magic; her entire world revolved around it it basically and it came naturally too. Sniffing the air, Calithileth could smell and feel the approaching storm; it wouldn't be much longer now. "Eska en armin naa neva lye" she stating, pointing towards the direction she came from. Her home was rather large and would more than house Lyra, Aeryn and herself. AuRon, on the other hand, would need to shrink down to a more compact size, if possible.

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: A top made of flowers and bottoms made of shrubbery
Company: Aeryn, Lyra and AuRon
Out of Originality:

Karismas

silverclaw97

Solemn Wanderer Zero
AuRon

The others had taken what they wanted from the cooked warthog. AuRon was close enough that he didn't need to get up to get to the meat. He stretched out his neck and ripped out a large chunk of meat from the side. He then swallowed it. He left the rest for the others. He could go hunting later, and something told him that most of them weren't as used to it as he was. It was pretty much the only thing he ever does. Eat, sleep, fly, and hunt. He was young for a dragon, so hasn't seen much yet. If he stayed with this group, he might get that chance. AuRon laid his head inbetween his front feet and listened to the ongoing conversation. Something about other worlds? e didn't know how world travel was possible without having any memory of it. He knew he should remember something like that if it happened to him. Cali started speaking and waving in the direction of the forest. It looked like they were going to head that way. AuRon reluctantly pulled himself to his feet. He could have just as easily given them shelter with his own wings, but they might prefer wherever Cali was now taking them.

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn's eyes brightened at the prospect of learning a new field of magic. It was good to meet someone else with skill in the arcane. Especially from a species she thought long dead. If she was not a wanted fugitive in her world, she'd have loved to bring Calithileth back with her..if they could find a way back. Aeryn watched Cali point somewhere while speaking in her native tongue. "Do you know a place for us to wait out the storm?" She asked, unable to understand the elf's language.

The dragon was being rather quiet, opting to tear a chunk of meat from the hog. Aeryn finished what she was eating and held out a plate that Cali had made from leaves. "Can I have some more?" she didn't want to seem greedy, but her stomach was still aching. The meat had helped ease her pain however, and for that she was thankful.

Company: Cali, Lyra, AuRon

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
silverclaw97
LadyYidhra
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel plated breastplate, steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Aeryn, one dead warthog being roasted, Cali and AuRon
{{Out of Coke}}

Having nodded to acknowledge their words, she would present more food on Aeryn's plate when she asked nicely. She knew AuRon had been hungry but he seemed to have enough manners of his own not to eat the entire thing. It was then she finally got her own plate and started eating. "While I may not understand her words, but the talk of shelter seemed to have got her excited. One could accurately suggest that you may be correct Aeryn in that our friend here might know of some form of shelter." It was then she took a look at AuRon. "Any chance of finding him some form of shelter as well? It hardly bodes well with me knowing a member of our group is left out in such coming weather." She was trying to make it known to the Dragon that just because he's a giant but young dragon that she was taking his needs into consideration into account as well. She did have an honest point however. She wasn't about to just let someone stay out in such weather if they could be sheltered from it all the same. "Eat as much of the warthog as you wish or need to. After we eat, we head out for shelter. I doubt we can just reheat a cooked warthog as we have no means of storing it I don't think. Unless....Cali, Aeryn. Do either of you know of some arcane means of storing food for the journey?"
AuRon

He heard Lyra's concern for him, but she didnt need to be. A little bit of rain wasn't going to hurt him, and he didn't want to inconvenience them by making them look for a bigger place for him. "I do have scales you know. They tend to be very effective at keeping out weather. Don't worry about me. Ill be fine." He said.
They wanted to store the food? Why not just eat it? He could just catch another later. Anyway, they didn't have time to be carrying anything else with them. It would just slow them down to bring it with them. And if they weren't going to finish it, he could probably eat all that was left in a single bite. Then there wouldn't be any left over. Before Aeryn or Cali could answer Lyra, he said. "I can take care of the rest. And I can hunt for more after the storm passes." He didn't see how they could store it anyway. It wouldn't last more than two days before it wouldn't be safe to eat anymore. You couldn't preserve it for longer than that.

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra
Name: Debiddo Wei
Race:Icer
magic:yes
Weapens:Able to make weapens using cryomacy.
Armor:lightly armored
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Debiddo examined his surroundings as he began walking."...How did I get here...?"Debiddo thought to himself.Debiddo remembers seeing a bright light.It was almost as if he had a near death experience.As Debiddo explored the area.The temperature in that area would make a rapid decline. It was clear that this man is not of human orgin.As the rain hit his helmet the water began to freeze as soon as it made contact with the mans body.

Dapper Cat

Name: Cerise
      Race: Mostly human
      Magic: Some defensive and practical charms, nothing threatening.
      Weapons: A thick onyx dagger named "Baby" and a gun hidden on her person.
      Armor: None.
      Appearance: See avatar. Cerise has a baby face. Also, her large eyes, coupled with a tendency to stare, gives her a perpetual "waaaaaaat?" look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff