Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Demonic Shade

Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

biggrin YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Sorry it took so long! I should be getting out Iris next, then Piper and Dorian. I'm pretty sure that's all I need to do posts for right now, as I think Anya is waiting on Kiriguya to post.
Its okay, I'm just glad that I thought to get a hold of you the way that I did, for a while there I had completely forgotten that I even had that info.

Dapper Cat

Gleaxi
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

biggrin YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Sorry it took so long! I should be getting out Iris next, then Piper and Dorian. I'm pretty sure that's all I need to do posts for right now, as I think Anya is waiting on Kiriguya to post.
Its okay, I'm just glad that I thought to get a hold of you the way that I did, for a while there I had completely forgotten that I even had that info.

I'm glad you did too, I really had no idea how long it had been. ^-^;;
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

Yeaaa I totally forgot about that till now. My bad. I'll write him up tomorrow.

Demonic Shade

Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

I'm glad you did too, I really had no idea how long it had been. ^-^;;
It happens, and real life is kinda more important.
could i submit my profile to either of you two, or do neither of you have the time to review it?

Dapper Cat

Rieneka
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

YAY Nazedi is back!!!!!

Yeaaa I totally forgot about that till now. My bad. I'll write him up tomorrow.

No worries! xD

Demonic Shade

DreGon45
could i submit my profile to either of you two, or do neither of you have the time to review it?
profiles go to 1_hell_devils_tears_3
Ohmygod, what a nice relaxing weekend. =w=

Ok, on my 'to post' list, I have the twins, Petra, and Merda (cause I have no idea where to send Tristan atm). Issa can wait for a few more posts, and Vas said he will be posting soon, so Benji will be waiting on a Ren post. Sound good to everyone? ^_^
Race begins.

Blue Crows, be ready.

I'm gonna throw so many goats at you.

Bashful Genius

Hey All!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Will get my last Absol post out ASAP but I think that's it
Nazedi

If no one minds, I will wait on your Piper post before doing Merda, so that way I can include Tristan at the same time! 3nodding

Demonic Shade

Sorry about the delay, Yonko group. I'm working on posts now for my characters there. Then I'll get a Casey post out, since its been a while. After that probably Flora and Skyler. Might do an Alex post after that, or an Emory post.

My parents' visit had me in the wrong kind of headspace to write properly, but hopefully now none of my posts will sound like crap.

Demonic Shade

less than 20 pages until we reach the 200 mark. Its so exciting. whee

Canny Trickster

Blah. posted but crap.

Dedicated Dabbler

Who all is waiting on a response from me? Sorry, things have gotten super hectic and I can't write anything today but I should be able to tomorrow or Friday ("today" means Wednesday for me- it's like 6pm XD).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff