Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Pesky Seeker

I have hereby decided that Emmett ships Mal and James like hella. Because it's adorable.
is the admin still active? I sent in my profile in two days ago and he hasn't responded. is there another mod i could send my profile to?

Demonic Shade

DreGon45
is the admin still active? I sent in my profile in two days ago and he hasn't responded. is there another mod i could send my profile to?
which admin are you sending it to?
Gleaxi

hell devil tears

Demonic Shade

DreGon45
Gleaxi

hell devil tears
She might be busy with real life stuff. It happens some times. She'll be on soon I'm sure
no i figured as much. it's just i was wondering if anyone else has the power of approval. in the rules on the main thread she stated to give my profile to her or one of the mods.

Gleaxi

Demonic Shade

DreGon45
no i figured as much. it's just i was wondering if anyone else has the power of approval. in the rules on the main thread she stated to give my profile to her or one of the mods.

Gleaxi
I'm typically the only other one that gets profiles, and I send them to her anyways for approval, because she does have final say as to whether or not a character is approved for the rp.
Gleaxi

well damn i guess i do have to wait. i was hoping to join in the fun as soon as i could, but it seems like i have to play the waiting game.

Demonic Shade

1_hell_devils_tears_3
You had a chance to look at Dregon's profile yet? saw you were online figured I would ask for him.

Bashful Genius

Gleaxi
less than 20 pages until we reach the 200 mark. Its so exciting. whee
Glad you mentioned it because I thought it was cool too! This may be the most legitimate r.p I've ever seen/been apart of
I've never been in an rp that's reached over a hundred so to be apart of a team that makes this fun for everyone is truly a gift.

And my profile got accepted. My character is Maxim, a Rear Admiral of the Marines. I will be making my post shortly.

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
You had a chance to look at Dregon's profile yet? saw you were online figured I would ask for him.
i just got to it smile omg i've been really busy lately, sorry i haven't posted as anyone other than Aileous! Not sure what I should do with Calliope, Saul, and Beni
1_hell_devils_tears_3

give me a minute im reading everyone's posts for those who are at G-10 so I don't just waltz in like an a**.

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
morgan has been approved now do i have him come in now or wait till the next arc, that is the question, and awesome i didnt know there was a scientist rpc, o it will be fun if he and morgan ever cross paths
In case I haven't said it enough before, I apologize that Vincent is such a d**k. It's all IC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff