Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Pesky Seeker

So! Blue Crows, I have an impending doctor for you! Any of you have a preference where I bring him in? Wait til the next arc, over by Leon, or back at the ship?
Rieneka
Grim Skies

Dat Cancer

Waiting on you to post or you waiting for mateo?

I will post tonight or tomorrow. This is a crazy busy week too so I just need to sit down and catch up a bit first.

Dedicated Lunatic

will post saul and calliope and aileous soon, been really busy
How much longer will this arc go on? Cause if it isn't much longer I'll wait otherwise I wanna introduce Tyler to his future girlfriend =P
Checkerboard_Muffin
So! Blue Crows, I have an impending doctor for you! Any of you have a preference where I bring him in? Wait til the next arc, over by Leon, or back at the ship?

Immortal Tracuer

You could be on Jack's ship that Leon is about to board as like a prisoner or something if Traceur is cool with it. Otherwise it'd have to be next arc I'd think cause it'd be hard to fit you in atm and I think it'd be lame to introduce you at the end of the arc.
ArthurDeschain
Checkerboard_Muffin

Immortal Tracuer

You could be on Jack's ship that Leon is about to board as like a prisoner or something if Traceur is cool with it. Otherwise it'd have to be next arc I'd think cause it'd be hard to fit you in atm and I think it'd be lame to introduce you at the end of the arc.
Ya sure ok with me.

Pesky Seeker

Immortal Traceur
ArthurDeschain
Checkerboard_Muffin

Immortal Tracuer

Ya sure ok with me.

Oh, don't worry. I have a plan.
I'm terribly sorry for my absence for those whom I had RPed with previously. Work has been crazy as of late. We're trying to get a ton of work done before everyone leaves for summer vacations so we don't have so much to catch up on when everyone comes back. I also apologies for any inconveniences I may have caused during my leave. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

On a side note. This summer I'm starting a project that I thought I should mention to you all. If anyone is interested. I'm using the RPG maker software that I purchased through steam to make a One Piece themed RPG. Right now I'm using the 2003 edition to get a feel for how everything in the system works, that, and it was only one dollar because of the summer steam sales. So I went with that because I'm a cheap skate.

But once I have a some more time this summer, would anyone here be interested in joining me on this project? I'll also be purchasing the bundle deal for RPG Maker XV Ace, which includes 4 copies in total. One Copy for myself, and 3 more as a gift for friends. We could even make other games and come up with our own stories.

I know this has nothing to do with the group. But I thought I'd mention it to everyone here because of how brilliantly you all play. And I thought if we could all combine that sense of creativity and brainstorm something together, we could all make something pretty damn epic.
Grim Skies

Liiroy Jenkins

Gantenbaine

Excaplay

Nazedi

shykiller

II L o y a l t y II

Hello to my crew! I know this race hasn't been super eventful minus jack throwing a farm at us, So I've taken the liberty of having the feather pirates board our ship! This should give your characters something to do while Leon fight Jack.
Grim Skies
I will post tonight or tomorrow. This is a crazy busy week too so I just need to sit down and catch up a bit first.

Sorry, I lied. =(

Sunday. No later than Sunday. I SUUUUUPERRRRR promise.

We're going through DR testing at work and I'm really stressed right now.

I'll make the rounds of posts for my characters then.

Dedicated Lunatic

getting ready to build my own pc, plus work, so hopefully will get it done by next week or so? i've been in super need of a new computer, graphics card/logic board, not sure which, is dying on my laptop >.<
1_hell_devils_tears_3
getting ready to build my own pc, plus work, so hopefully will get it done by next week or so? i've been in super need of a new computer, graphics card/logic board, not sure which, is dying on my laptop >.<

Is the arc ending soon? If not I'm going to bring in Ashe to have fun with the cherry pirates xD

Dedicated Lunatic

Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Is the arc ending soon? If not I'm going to bring in Ashe to have fun with the cherry pirates xD
doesn't look like it, since Blue Crow pirate race barely started
So uh... I'm not saying Ashe is the smartest... but she's not. She kinda knocked out the person she's trying to save from his friends and family. >.> She's fast though. Fast on two feet, faster on four, and the fastest in the world at jumping to conclusions.
DreGon45
I'm terribly sorry for my absence for those whom I had RPed with previously. Work has been crazy as of late. We're trying to get a ton of work done before everyone leaves for summer vacations so we don't have so much to catch up on when everyone comes back. I also apologies for any inconveniences I may have caused during my leave. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

On a side note. This summer I'm starting a project that I thought I should mention to you all. If anyone is interested. I'm using the RPG maker software that I purchased through steam to make a One Piece themed RPG. Right now I'm using the 2003 edition to get a feel for how everything in the system works, that, and it was only one dollar because of the summer steam sales. So I went with that because I'm a cheap skate.

But once I have a some more time this summer, would anyone here be interested in joining me on this project? I'll also be purchasing the bundle deal for RPG Maker XV Ace, which includes 4 copies in total. One Copy for myself, and 3 more as a gift for friends. We could even make other games and come up with our own stories.

I know this has nothing to do with the group. But I thought I'd mention it to everyone here because of how brilliantly you all play. And I thought if we could all combine that sense of creativity and brainstorm something together, we could all make something pretty damn epic.

Sorry I haven't been on much, but this idea sounds cool and like a lot of fun! I'm not sure what I can contribute, but I'd love to be involved if possible! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff