<<< << < 1 2 ... 606 607 608

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi
Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Word. ^^

Just wanted to add, the Kopi Kopi no Mi fruit was eaten by LT Tree in Arc 5 or 6 (can't remember). He's just really awful at doing anything but hiding and collecting a paycheck so he hasn't used it yet. I pm'd you about it before that arc because we gonna be him ridiculous and accidentally hurt himself when he actually did use his power.
awesome, got it edited back in smile

Flashwulf
the ship doesn't make it

.... I want Seriah to keep it in her house as a trophy xD Not really but I thought it'd be funny to see like half of it mounted on a plaque like a deer head. Show it to people who wanna mess with Iris.

Completely out of her character but I just pictured her with a monocle and a pipe. "Mhmh Yes this is a ship I acquired on a mission. Yes mmm quite a a lovely sight" XD
if you don't mind the ship having been squashed like they do to cars in the car junkyard
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi
Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Immortal Traceur

Word. ^^

Just wanted to add, the Kopi Kopi no Mi fruit was eaten by LT Tree in Arc 5 or 6 (can't remember). He's just really awful at doing anything but hiding and collecting a paycheck so he hasn't used it yet. I pm'd you about it before that arc because we gonna be him ridiculous and accidentally hurt himself when he actually did use his power.
awesome, got it edited back in smile

Flashwulf
the ship doesn't make it

.... I want Seriah to keep it in her house as a trophy xD Not really but I thought it'd be funny to see like half of it mounted on a plaque like a deer head. Show it to people who wanna mess with Iris.

Completely out of her character but I just pictured her with a monocle and a pipe. "Mhmh Yes this is a ship I acquired on a mission. Yes mmm quite a a lovely sight" XD
if you don't mind the ship having been squashed like they do to cars in the car junkyard

Shhhh she saved some scraps from the pile before it was completely crushed. She just walks back to the ship, still enraged but carrying center mast since it would be the last thing to be crushed.

"I brought Iris a souvenier." Then passes out leaving the crew to figure out what the heck to do with a center mast. Not actually what happened, but still amusing to me.
Kiri is like a 3
Rain is a 3
Keirae is a 5
Asako is a 6

Heres all four of my characters

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Dedicated Lunatic

Rieneka
Kiri is like a 3
Rain is a 3
Keirae is a 5
Asako is a 6

Heres all four of my characters

1_hell_devils_tears_3
great! thanks! smile
Posted! Hope it's okay. I decided to kick it off with fluff. Before I'm sure eventual drama will occur for our crew xD

Dedicated Lunatic

AAAA this is so exciting! a little slow, but exciting!!!
Keeping this the regular OOC though, right?

Pesky Seeker

Uuuuuuuugh, updating Emmett's profile for the new thread, and I can't seem to upload his tweaked picture. >8|
Sorry for the delay! Just wanted to quickly say I'll be responding to all this, posting levels, and posting in the new thread soon. As much as I can tonight, but for sure by tomorrow after work. I'm excited to get going again!

Canny Trickster

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Should I update Nakoa and Adam in anyway?

Dedicated Lunatic

alright guys, i know you're excited, but the new OOC is over heeeeereeee

korinzu
if you'd like to, sure smile
Byron is probably a 4, maybe 4.5
Leon is a 3, though possibly a 4?
Xenon is close to a 4.5 but probably a solid 4
Hey guys I work the next three days so I will post when I am able. Should be able to get one up Saturday Night but not 100% sure.
i know i keep bouncing on and off of here. its hard trying to balance work with fun. especially when i work 14+ hours a day.
But I'm still trying to make that RPG game that i mentioned a while back.
for those that weren't here, or don't remember, I recently purchased RPG Maker MV. The title is self explanatory.The visuals of the game are akin to final fantasy 6s. I have an idea for a steam punk/sci-fi themed rpg, but I'm getting this sort of writers block sensation going on. I have no idea how to get it into fruition. I was wondering if you guys would like to help with the story, and anything else you may want to pitch in. Everyone will get credited for their work, even if it's a small idea.

Dedicated Lunatic

DreGon45
i know i keep bouncing on and off of here. its hard trying to balance work with fun. especially when i work 14+ hours a day.
But I'm still trying to make that RPG game that i mentioned a while back.
for those that weren't here, or don't remember, I recently purchased RPG Maker MV. The title is self explanatory.The visuals of the game are akin to final fantasy 6s. I have an idea for a steam punk/sci-fi themed rpg, but I'm getting this sort of writers block sensation going on. I have no idea how to get it into fruition. I was wondering if you guys would like to help with the story, and anything else you may want to pitch in. Everyone will get credited for their work, even if it's a small idea.
we've moved too this http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/one-piece-the-second-golden-age-v2-1-ooc/t.99002029/
new thread to, it'll be on the front page smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces