you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dedicated Lunatic

Sonicalkeracs
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Sonicalkeracs
Harmon will be less active in the revamp, but he is a high 3 along with Peter, Calliet is a low 4, Costa is a 5, and Absol is a 6.

I may redo Sheldon and want to have Calliet start out with the revolutionaries.
just curious, how's Harmon a 3?
He's not xd I thought his military experience would place him in that category, but then I read your descriptions: he can be a 2 or just an NPC even
lol i can make him a 2, make things interesting razz

Dedicated Lunatic

Liiroy_Jenkins
by the way, your arc idea is coming up. Thriller Bark? i think your pm may have gotten lost, mind sending me the the idea again?

Bashful Genius

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Sonicalkeracs
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Sonicalkeracs
Harmon will be less active in the revamp, but he is a high 3 along with Peter, Calliet is a low 4, Costa is a 5, and Absol is a 6.

I may redo Sheldon and want to have Calliet start out with the revolutionaries.
just curious, how's Harmon a 3?
He's not xd I thought his military experience would place him in that category, but then I read your descriptions: he can be a 2 or just an NPC even
lol i can make him a 2, make things interesting razz
Sweet deal! He'll be like Mr.Miyagi with a ray guncane lol

Dapper Cat

so pumped for the cherry feathers arc >=D

Original Phantom

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Liiroy_Jenkins
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Jill is Level 1, Same is level 3, while Mimi is a 5, Gozan is 6.

Though to be honest i think ranking people with power levels and basing their power on that is silly.
oh you also have Strawberry smile unless u wanna scrap her?

oh i forgot XD
I'm not sure is Strawberry 2 or 3. 2,5?
As for Cecil, He is currently rotting away in an island, having ran out of all of his food. We won't be seeing him anymore........or will we <w<
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Can I edit Kyper's profile to update it and just pm you the update?

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Can I edit Kyper's profile to update it and just pm you the update?
of course smile

Liiroy_Jenkins
lol okay so i wont post Cecil's profile then...and Strawberry will be a 2 i think smile

Dedicated Lunatic

Nazedi
I'll do the levels when I get home from work today. I'm going to have to edit at least Marcel and Gareth's profiles if we find out the shykiller isn't coming back to the rp. Asami is important to them both. -scratches chin-

Other than that, I might scrap a character or two and replace them with ones I find more interesting to write as ^-^;; I'll let you know tonight Helly~
coolios 3nodding

Dedicated Lunatic

Professor Javii
lemme know if you want to update your profile. also let me know what level of fighting you think Mateo is at smile

Dedicated Lunatic

The x Final x Boss
did you want to edit Tristus's profile so that it fits what's been going on? and also add a level for him smile

Checkerboard_Muffin
are you keeping both your characters?

Dapper Cat

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi
I'll do the levels when I get home from work today. I'm going to have to edit at least Marcel and Gareth's profiles if we find out the shykiller isn't coming back to the rp. Asami is important to them both. -scratches chin-

Other than that, I might scrap a character or two and replace them with ones I find more interesting to write as ^-^;; I'll let you know tonight Helly~
coolios 3nodding

:3 I sent you a pm dear! It has the updated profiles and such~
1_hell_devils_tears_3
okay, so i've finally got the character list updated both on the main thread and the character thread (don't mind that your character's been crossed out, Rieneka, I know you're still with us smile ). let me know if you have any characters you don't want to play anymore, any profile altercations. speaking of which, i'd like for you to add to your profiles. Let me know either here, or through PM. just let me know which level you think your character is at, and I'll give you my thoughts.
Quote:
FIGHTING. Each character is assigned a level. This level pertains to their strength, power, and fighting capabilities. This level, as well as the profile will be approved by an admin/moderator. Any disputes of levels will be settled by the thread owner. Lower levels cannot overtake higher levels. Level 3s can fight 3s, and 4s with a possibility of winning, but will lose to levels higher than 4. You can advance to the next level by proving Levels are split into 6 different groups (applies to Pirates, Marines, Neo-Marines, Revolutionaries, Neo-Revolutionaries, etc):
        Level 1 - Rookie. You're just beginning, and have very little experience fighting anyone besides the usual bad pirates that make port. You have your smarts and your knowledge and your training, but nothing makes up for what a veteran has gone through. (Ranks that may fall in this category - Ensigns, Petty Officers)

Level 2 - Seasoned - You've had some experience fighting Pirates and/or Marines. You've had near-death experiences several times, learned and developed some new techniques, earned some insight into fighting, but there are just some people out there who just piss you off because, even though you've fought so many opponents, you still can't land a single hit on them.

Level 3 - Advanced - You've got lots of fights and experiences under your belt. You can knock out Level 1s with a single punch (no autoattacks allowed)

Level 4 - Vice Admirals, Rear Vice Admirals fall under this category.

Level 5 - Veterans - Usually the Leader of the Revolutionaries, Shichibukai, Fleet Admiral, and Admirals are at this level.

Level 6 - Killer. If you can fight toe to toe with a Yonko, this is where you're at. I'm not saying you'll win, but it's a possibility.

Level 7 - no information currently

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
Xenatome
ArthurDeschain
x. gaara boy .x
Vas Mortis
shykiller
Liiroy_Jenkins
Excaplay
Sonicalkeracs
jether-the-freak
Rieneka
Dat Cancer
Robotic Mirabelle
undefined messenger
Akiko Kenichi
Fatal Harbringer
Vamp_from_hell
DreGon45
The x Final x Boss
The Thirst Is Real
Munchlars
Checkerboard_Muffin
Furious Intensity

I want to edit Kenchi a little mostly on moves and things he will learn later on. I would rate him at a one though lol. As for the Daisuke he is a 4 and the Poisonous duo I would also say are 4. I will get the edit to Kenchi's thing sent into you tomorrow when I get home from work alright =)

Dedicated Lunatic

Nazedi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi

coolios 3nodding

lol i clicked on it, and after a few hours i was like "i thought i saw it somewhere...." and promptly forgot >.> oops XD i'll get the edits in now smile

Dapper Cat

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi

coolios 3nodding

lol i clicked on it, and after a few hours i was like "i thought i saw it somewhere...." and promptly forgot >.> oops XD i'll get the edits in now smile

rofl hahahaha silly goose!

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi

I want to edit Kenchi a little mostly on moves and things he will learn later on. I would rate him at a one though lol. As for the Daisuke he is a 4 and the Poisonous duo I would also say are 4. I will get the edit to Kenchi's thing sent into you tomorrow when I get home from work alright =)
awesome, thanks so much! smile hmmm daisuke i agree with 4...the poisonous duo.....well...i feel they're more of a 3 separately, and when they fight together, they're a 4... is that okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff