Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 606 607 608 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Dedicated Lunatic

if anyone's reading this, the amount of Beli your pirates are can change throughout the story. What you set it as now may increase/decrease.
btw, hiii to all those who've been accepted. smile

Blessed Seeker

Excited for an One Piece RP! Can't wait till this opens. 8D

Dapper Dabbler

Blessed Seeker

Shigehide
Yooo

Ello! I'm Ishuzi I will be playing Samir, Quartermaster of the Cherry Feather Pirates.

Demonic Shade

Yo!

I'm the mod for the rp, so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask 'em. I won't bite, I promise!

Right now we are trying to decide what exactly we are going to do for the first arch, and how we want to go about it, so bear with us. I promise the rp will be open asap

Widow

Fashionable Bachelorette

Hello! I'm working on the profile for the thunder pirates first mate and will have it done soon if the sandman doesn't get to me first.

Also, I was wondering if using my character utilizing the Ito Ito no mi's powers for puppetering of people/things is too op.

Initially she wouldn't be able to control (puppet?) anyone who has enough strength to oppose her motions, so she'll be using small animals or unconious people for puppets .

As time progresses she will be able to control most people as long as they show little to moderate resistance.

Demonic Shade

K1llLaK1llMe
Hello! I'm working on the profile for the thunder pirates first mate and will have it done soon if the sandman doesn't get to me first.

Also, I was wondering if using my character utilizing the Ito Ito no mi's powers for puppetering of people/things is too op.

Initially she wouldn't be able to control (puppet?) anyone who has enough strength to oppose her motions, so she'll be using small animals or unconious people for puppets .

As time progresses she will be able to control most people as long as they show little to moderate resistance.

Sounds like a plan to keep her from being too op, I approve of that.

Don't forget though, there are other abilities beyond the puppetry that go with the ito ito fruit, if you want ideas you can always look at the one piece wiki. I know it did when I was making my character smile

Dapper Dabbler

Ishuzi
Shigehide
Yooo

Ello! I'm Ishuzi I will be playing Samir, Quartermaster of the Cherry Feather Pirates.

Hey I'll be playing Jackson, The First Mate of the Cherry Feathers, nice ta meet cha'

Dapper Dabbler

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hope I didn't get carried away in Jackson's Techniques sweatdrop and I hope they lived up to your expectations pirate

Blessed Seeker

Sooo how is everyone?

Dapper Dabbler

Ishuzi
Sooo how is everyone?

Good Good n yourself?

P.S. I like Samir and think him and Jackson would make a very comedic pair biggrin

Blessed Seeker

Shigehide

Good Good n yourself?

P.S. I like Samir and think him and Jackson would make a very comedic pair biggrin

Fine a little sick right now but that's normal for me. Watching Let's plays mostly.

Ah! I'm glad you like him. I think Jackson is very interesting and his back story's pretty cool.

If he doesn't like murderers I don't know how he will react to Samir's past occupation. He did kill people, of any type and morality, for money.

Also if you are not opposed we should totally plot out stuff between our characters, like how they get along and so on.

Dedicated Lunatic

Shigehide
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Hope I didn't get carried away in Jackson's Techniques sweatdrop and I hope they lived up to your expectations pirate
lol i don't think it'll be a problem, it's an interesting fruit you've created smile I'm making a character for comedy relief, i think we need someone like that XD

Dapper Dabbler

Ishuzi

If he doesn't like murderers I don't know how he will react to Samir's past occupation. He did kill people, of any type and morality, for money.

Also if you are not opposed we should totally plot out stuff between our characters, like how they get along and so on.

Plotting?!? Pfft.. Me? No.. I don't like to do that...

BUUUUT since you brought it up, I would have to know how long Samir has been a part of the crew. Also Jackson would probably be wary of him if he did know about his past but look at him as someone sort of like a recovering alcoholic. Jackson would offer to teach Samir the ways of a "real man" in order to get Samir away from killing people with his "toys" (all weapons are called toys by Jack due to their users being "children bring toys when they are fighting against a real man" wink . Thier would also be moments when Samir would offer to kill someone and then Jack would be " No we don't KILL people, just walk over and fight him for it. Oh and don't use your toys use your fists like a real man." *insert big brother thumbs up sign* Then watch as the lil kid walks up to some burly pirate and punches him in the his dingle dangle cuz he doesn't know better and just see Jackson Facepalm in the background.

Oh look at me I got kinda carried away lol... but yeah I don't plot or nothing *nervous twitching* but if you want to add on or correct anything go ahead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff