Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Still alive here. if someone is waiting on me to post send me a pm
User Image

Pesky Seeker

Soooo...the Blue Crows still don't have a doctor? > 3>

Dedicated Lunatic

Checkerboard_Muffin
time for another run through of the character list, see if the Pirate God needs to appear again twisted twisted

Pesky Seeker

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Checkerboard_Muffin
time for another run through of the character list, see if the Pirate God needs to appear again twisted twisted

Well I'll make a doctor for somebody, because I've got two fairly cheerful characters, and now I want a bitter, angry a*****e. 8' D

Bashful Genius

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Checkerboard_Muffin
Don't smite me, bro! lol nah but I'll post later. Wasn't sure if I should wait longer for ppl to post or not since that mini-mission is almost over
dat cancer

You should post as enishi when you get a chance :3

Desirable Smoker

Rieneka
dat cancer

im on a flight to nc atm, I assumed I'd be posting after the skip explaining exactly what happened while the island fell. But I'm not doing anything right now LET me see what I can type up while I'm here.
Dat Cancer
Rieneka
dat cancer

im on a flight to nc atm, I assumed I'd be posting after the skip explaining exactly what happened while the island fell. But I'm not doing anything right now LET me see what I can type up while I'm here.
I'm sorry.I don't mean to rush you.take your time then man you don't need to post right now if your busy I just wanted to make sure you wernt dead

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I'm sorry that I havent posted yet. been dealing with a combination of work and depression.

Demonic Shade

Sorry I've been spacey lately guys. Please let me know whos waiting on me and I'll get posts out asap

Dedicated Dabbler

We should have a post or something to put all the entertaining quotes from the rp. Reading through what's been going on I've seen a few that really deserve a spot somewhere safe.

Desirable Smoker

Rieneka
Dat Cancer
Rieneka
dat cancer

I'm sorry.I don't mean to rush you.take your time then man you don't need to post right now if your busy I just wanted to make sure you wernt dead
Oh lol my bad. No I'm definitely still here. Perhaps I should posting in here more to make that show ninja

Dedicated Lunatic

Psycho Scarecrow
I'm sorry that I havent posted yet. been dealing with a combination of work and depression.
*hug* send me a pm, i'd love to chat if you want smile
Gleaxi

Poor Gael D: Three strikes right off the bat with the Vice Admiral. Once she finds out who he is she'll be all friendly and shipping them xD She's just protective. And even if she had met him when she recruited Iris, she has TERRIBLE memory with things like faces, she'd have forgotten quickly xD

Bashful Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces