Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Pesky Seeker

Grim Skies
In case I haven't said it enough before, I apologize that Vincent is such a d**k. It's all IC.

Aw, that's okay, Tavi still likes him. :'D

Dedicated Dabbler

I'm so sorry for not being around. Things have gotten super hectic. I hope I can post up something soon but I've found myself sort of lost.

Who is waiting on a reply from any of my characters?

Dedicated Lunatic

i'll get out an Aileous post tonight, as well as a Blue Crows one, and maybe a Saul and Calliope, sorry for the wait!
I'll get asako and kiri out tomorrow after work, had a busy weekend.

Pesky Seeker

Excaplay
I'm so sorry for not being around. Things have gotten super hectic. I hope I can post up something soon but I've found myself sort of lost.

I think it's Mal's turn at the yonko meeting...?
Excaplay

We need Arlyn to respond since the race is beginning
Hello you lovely bunch of people. FYI I will most likely not make another post again until this weekend. I am going to be very busy with work this week. Abnormally so. I might be able to get one or two out but no promises. I don't think anyone's waiting on me, but if you absolutely must feel free to skip over my characters and have them in the background doing their thing until then.

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
soo.....i cant decide where i should bring morgan. i cant decide at all, though should i even cause the arc is going to end soon right, if that is the cause then maybe i should wait till the new one starts, any idea's people, cause im not sure
I'll be gone Wednesday through Tuesday next week due to job stuff. Won't have internet living out in the woods so I'll get out my NPC posts tomorrow afternoon.

Bashful Genius

Getting kicked in the D by RL at the moment. I'll try to post once I find a few moments. I'm still alive though biggrin
Let me know if If anyone is waiting on any of my posts. I know I have Kiri still, but i'm having a bit of block at the moment on him D:

Anxious Bloodsucker

Good evening everyone! I'm Furi I was one of the first people to join this, and hopefully as soon as I hear back from HD I'll be revising my character and NPCing my own Pirate crew. I look forward to playing with you all!
Grim Skies

hey sorry i haven't been around. i've been doing 14+ hour shifts at work this past week. I'll be posting this weekend.

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hey ,im going to start rp-ing when the next arc start, just wanted to let you know

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Still alive here. if someone is waiting on me to post send me a pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers