Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Original Phantom

Poor Jill. crying

Dedicated Lunatic

Liiroy_Jenkins
Poor Jill. crying
for his next trick, Saul will run out the waters at full speed, grab Jill, run back into the waters and proceed to throw her up and down, catching her each time, and then miss one time and she'll hit the waters biggrin

Pesky Seeker

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Liiroy_Jenkins
Poor Jill. crying
for his next trick, Saul will run out the waters at full speed, grab Jill, run back into the waters and proceed to throw her up and down, catching her each time, and then miss one time and she'll hit the waters biggrin

And the crowd goes wild!

Original Phantom

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Liiroy_Jenkins
Poor Jill. crying

Please no, you will ruin Jill's only outfit gonk

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hey just letting you know im alive, and i shall be rp when the next arc starts
Alive again. Just got back from the field. Gonna sleep hardcore then post tomorrow.
Still here, just dealing with a s**t ton of RL crap that has sprung up unexpectedly. As always, right? xD

Ok, so I know I have to post as Petra and probably Issa, and possibly Benji to get her moving along, but my brain is all foggy, so if there's any other of my charries that anyone needs me to post, please let me know!
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Still here, just dealing with a s**t ton of RL crap that has sprung up unexpectedly. As always, right? xD

Ok, so I know I have to post as Petra and probably Issa, and possibly Benji to get her moving along, but my brain is all foggy, so if there's any other of my charries that anyone needs me to post, please let me know!

Hope things clear up for you! I would like a merda post

Demonic Shade

So...uh... I just got fired from my job and things are really overwhelming at the moment... I don't want to quit on here or anything, because right now this might be the only stable thing in my life and I need something to keep me from doing stupid s**t, but I might take longer to respond and I just figured that you guys should know what's up.

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
So...uh... I just got fired from my job and things are really overwhelming at the moment... I don't want to quit on here or anything, because right now this might be the only stable thing in my life and I need something to keep me from doing stupid s**t, but I might take longer to respond and I just figured that you guys should know what's up.
Thank you for letting us know. I'll move your characters around, contact me if you need to talk to someone, and hopefully you find another job soon, one that has better benefits, too! smile
Gleaxi

I'm so sorry to hear that, hun!! D: I hope that a new and better job comes along soon for you, good luck with the search and we're all here for you!
Liiroy_Jenkins

Benji will loan her dry clothes then. x3
Grim Skies

Dat Cancer

Waiting on you to post or you waiting for mateo?

Original Phantom

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Liiroy_Jenkins

I have the distinct feeling this well lead to more embaressing moments =w=

Dedicated Lunatic

Liiroy_Jenkins
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Liiroy_Jenkins

I have the distinct feeling this well lead to more embaressing moments =w=
Saul will of course, not be looking