Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Rieneka
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Can Kyper really send Keirei flying? I mean in terms of the RP I'm sure this is all figured out so it's all good, but this seems like that goes against the main limitation of the fruit. Like when Shiki fought with Luffy, he landed punches on him which would have hit his clothes but never manipulated them afterwards. I thought in terms of One Piece that clothes were treated as one with the user, the same way logia people can turn their clothes into whatever they are. Just kinda curious as to your thoughts. Just cause you would think Shiki, who was one of the strongest pirates ever, would have known about this exploit. Then again this is an RP so it doesn't matter as much. Kyper just seems insanely strong o.o Like the strongest in the RP hands down... Which seems odd since he was just promoted to admiral.
Me and Immortal had previously discussed this fight. This is how we want the fight to end. No Worries I am fine with it.

I figured! biggrin I didn't mean to complain, I was just curious about it and future applications. I didn't think there was a problem. Is keirei dead? o.o I cant wait to read your post xD
It might just because I'm in the middle of rewatching one piece, but I had an idea. What if in one of the coming up arcs, all the pirates head to the same island, for whatever reason. Something nifty happening for example, and a buster call is ordered? I think it would be cool to let crews meet up once, aannnddd to cause MASSIVE havoc on both sides. =P Thoughts?
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Can Kyper really send Keirei flying? I mean in terms of the RP I'm sure this is all figured out so it's all good, but this seems like that goes against the main limitation of the fruit. Like when Shiki fought with Luffy, he landed punches on him which would have hit his clothes but never manipulated them afterwards. I thought in terms of One Piece that clothes were treated as one with the user, the same way logia people can turn their clothes into whatever they are. Just kinda curious as to your thoughts. Just cause you would think Shiki, who was one of the strongest pirates ever, would have known about this exploit. Then again this is an RP so it doesn't matter as much. Kyper just seems insanely strong o.o Like the strongest in the RP hands down... Which seems odd since he was just promoted to admiral.

The fight was predefined by the both of us before the fight began. I did not know that clothes were treated as one with the user and will remember this for all fights here on out. Throwing Kierae was again, a predetermined set of events. I simply use the clothes as a method of which to finish off the fight. Nothing more. But in the future, unless it is again predecided I will avoid using this tactic to control my opponents. I can see your point in that it makes the character too OP. But here it was simply use as a plot device.

That all being said, I think it was apparent in the movie that Shiki did not use the devil fruit to the full extent of its abilities. I honestly think Luffy wins most of his fights simply because he is the protagonist of the series and therefore cannot lose because of the genre of the anime.

Kyper isn't the strongest haha. He just has a really good ability which we all know is simply telekinesis. And even in the world of superheroes it tends to be a very good ability to have.
Flashwulf
Rieneka
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Me and Immortal had previously discussed this fight. This is how we want the fight to end. No Worries I am fine with it.

I figured! biggrin I didn't mean to complain, I was just curious about it and future applications. I didn't think there was a problem. Is keirei dead? o.o I cant wait to read your post xD

Revolutionaries can't die that easy. wink
But from now on, Kierae can be known as that one character who can be like, "Oh you got punched? I TOOK AN ISLAND TO THE FACE."
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

The fight was predefined by the both of us before the fight began. I did not know that clothes were treated as one with the user and will remember this for all fights here on out. Throwing Kierae was again, a predetermined set of events. I simply use the clothes as a method of which to finish off the fight. Nothing more. But in the future, unless it is again predecided I will avoid using this tactic to control my opponents. I can see your point in that it makes the character too OP. But here it was simply use as a plot device.

That all being said, I think it was apparent in the movie that Shiki did not use the devil fruit to the full extent of its abilities. I honestly think Luffy wins most of his fights simply because he is the protagonist of the series and therefore cannot lose because of the genre of the anime.

Kyper isn't the strongest haha. He just has a really good ability which we all know is simply telekinesis. And even in the world of superheroes it tends to be a very good ability to have.

xD Yeah I know. I mean I totally figured the fight was planned. All epic fights like those are xD I was just curious for future use, I never thought you misused it or anything, you're too smart for that. Besides, I could be wrong, maybe that is fair to throw someone using it, he just said he couldn't levitate others so I figured it was off limits but maybe that's just for plot convinience, I know you wouldn't abuse it like I said.

Yeah in the movie it was weird, I think he might have though, he did some insane stuff against Luffy. And most of the time Luffy barely wins, like he was killed like three times against Crocadile xD But yeah Telekenisis is awesome, lets you do terrifying stuff like that. He's going to be out for such a long time though, geez. Power naps to the extreme. It's awesome seeing him near full strength if not full strength. Makes me wanna show Tyler at full strength, but he needs a rather strong opponent for that to happen. xD
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Rieneka
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Revolutionaries can't die that easy. wink
But from now on, Kierae can be known as that one character who can be like, "Oh you got punched? I TOOK AN ISLAND TO THE FACE."

Seriah would just be like... "I... I... I think I could do that. I wanna try!!!" Then probably be hit by Iris for being an idiot. >.> She'd run up to Kyper. "HIT ME WITH AN ISLAND."
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

xD Yeah I know. I mean I totally figured the fight was planned. All epic fights like those are xD I was just curious for future use, I never thought you misused it or anything, you're too smart for that. Besides, I could be wrong, maybe that is fair to throw someone using it, he just said he couldn't levitate others so I figured it was off limits but maybe that's just for plot convinience, I know you wouldn't abuse it like I said.

Yeah in the movie it was weird, I think he might have though, he did some insane stuff against Luffy. And most of the time Luffy barely wins, like he was killed like three times against Crocadile xD But yeah Telekenisis is awesome, lets you do terrifying stuff like that. He's going to be out for such a long time though, geez. Power naps to the extreme. It's awesome seeing him near full strength if not full strength. Makes me wanna show Tyler at full strength, but he needs a rather strong opponent for that to happen. xD

Yeah I made sure to tack that one on to the ability description. =p Kyper can't even use his White Drive without going into a mini coma for days. At least when he wakes up after this one he'll have a sweet new robot leg. 3nodding
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Yeah I made sure to tack that one on to the ability description. =p Kyper can't even use his White Drive without going into a mini coma for days. At least when he wakes up after this one he'll have a sweet new robot leg. 3nodding
Until Keirae takes the other leg emotion_awesome
Rieneka
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

YOU LEAVE THAT OTHER LEG ALONE. crying
Immortal Traceur
Rieneka
Immortal Traceur
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

YOU LEAVE THAT OTHER LEG ALONE. crying

Then all he needs a steering wheel stuck in his head >.>

Demonic Shade

1_hell_devils_tears_3

I've talked to Nazedi. She said she got super wrapped up in work and hadn't realized that so many days had passed since she last got on. She said she would try to get on and get posts out in the next couple of days, but she is still alive.

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hey sorry for not creating a rpc yet every time i start one a get a different idea of what i want to go with, and i just cant be decisive. sorry but do know i am trying, i would create multiple rpc but i know i cant keep up with multiple rpc so yah

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm actually super down for a Warlord meeting

Demonic Shade

Sorry guys, haven't been able to get posts out with a full house. I should be able to get some posts out later tonight after my parents head home.

Aged Hunter

Ill try to get out a post for both characters I have tonight, not sure if I could though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff