Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi

I want to edit Kenchi a little mostly on moves and things he will learn later on. I would rate him at a one though lol. As for the Daisuke he is a 4 and the Poisonous duo I would also say are 4. I will get the edit to Kenchi's thing sent into you tomorrow when I get home from work alright =)
awesome, thanks so much! smile hmmm daisuke i agree with 4...the poisonous duo.....well...i feel they're more of a 3 separately, and when they fight together, they're a 4... is that okay?

FIne with me lol

Dedicated Lunatic

Nazedi
o3o Has anyone read the new OP chapter?! =O
crazy s**t be going down =_=
1_hell_devils_tears_3

There! Updated Tyler and Ashe. The new twin cooks for the cherry feather pirates.

Also infinately more adorable in my opinion. Their relationship will be stronger, and they are pretty dangerous to fight together for most people.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Not gonna lie, on the fence about dropping now. Losing every last bit of Issac's character development since it was centered around Casey kinda takes the wind out of my sales (no pun intended)

Dapper Cat

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Not gonna lie, on the fence about dropping now. Losing every last bit of Issac's character development since it was centered around Casey kinda takes the wind out of my sales (no pun intended)

=o But we're not starting over dear, and Glee is going to come back at some point. We're continuing with the next arc.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Nazedi
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

=o But we're not starting over dear, and Glee is going to come back at some point. We're continuing with the next arc.
really? Are we sure? I thought her schedule got too hectic?

Dapper Cat

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Nazedi
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

really? Are we sure? I thought her schedule got too hectic?

smile I'm sure. It's a bit of a long hiatus, but I'm sure Glee will come back to us.

Dedicated Lunatic

alright guys i've got the new thread set up!! we should be able to start the new arc tonight! here's the link go click it now! biggrin

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
ArthurDeschain
Liiroy_Jenkins
Sonicalkeracs
Rieneka
Professor Javii
Akiko Kenichi
The x Final x Boss
Munchlars
Checkerboard_Muffin
Excited for the new arc! Bummed no one ever responded to Seriah's code black D: So excited for it too, I guess it was just bad timing.

Dapper Cat

Flashwulf
Excited for the new arc! Bummed no one ever responded to Seriah's code black D: So excited for it too, I guess it was just bad timing.
We can write out what happens if you want! For reference! biggrin
Nazedi
Flashwulf
We can write out what happens if you want! For reference! biggrin

We at least should figure out if they got the ship out by some miracle.

Also I feel like after the fight, Seriah would be at Iris's bedside, waiting for her to recover. Then Iris recovers and Seriah ends up in the bed cause after spending that much of her strength she'd be out for a week xD She'd just be passed out at Iris's side since she's so worried even while asleep.
1_hell_devils_tears_3
/quote]

Word. ^^

Just wanted to add, the Kopi Kopi no Mi fruit was eaten by LT Tree in Arc 5 or 6 (can't remember). He's just really awful at doing anything but hiding and collecting a paycheck so he hasn't used it yet. I pm'd you about it before that arc because we gonna be him ridiculous and accidentally hurt himself when he actually did use his power.

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Word. ^^

Just wanted to add, the Kopi Kopi no Mi fruit was eaten by LT Tree in Arc 5 or 6 (can't remember). He's just really awful at doing anything but hiding and collecting a paycheck so he hasn't used it yet. I pm'd you about it before that arc because we gonna be him ridiculous and accidentally hurt himself when he actually did use his power.
awesome, got it edited back in smile

Flashwulf
the ship doesn't make it
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Word. ^^

Flashwulf
the ship doesn't make it

.... I want Seriah to keep it in her house as a trophy xD Not really but I thought it'd be funny to see like half of it mounted on a plaque like a deer head. Show it to people who wanna mess with Iris.
Flashwulf
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Word. ^^

Flashwulf
the ship doesn't make it

.... I want Seriah to keep it in her house as a trophy xD Not really but I thought it'd be funny to see like half of it mounted on a plaque like a deer head. Show it to people who wanna mess with Iris.

Completely out of her character but I just pictured her with a monocle and a pipe. "Mhmh Yes this is a ship I acquired on a mission. Yes mmm quite a a lovely sight" XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff