Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dapper Cat

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Flashwulf
Maybe it is just me but with all the marines hunting down pirates specially I think it's time for something fun. Just a random shower thought, but what if one or two people from each crew were apprehended? That could lead to a prison break arch or even a time skip. I just think that meeting was the prefect set up for a major change in the story.

Nazedi

Actually, that would work perfectly with an idea that Nazedi cooked up recently for the Cherry Feathers! 3nodding If she doesn't mind revealing it! xD
Haha! That came up much faster than I thought. But yeah! I came up with a neat idea for Issa to fake her own death/get caught in order to prevent her crew from falling to a similar fate. So yeah! I'm totally down for a prison break arch!
Nazedi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Flashwulf
Maybe it is just me but with all the marines hunting down pirates specially I think it's time for something fun. Just a random shower thought, but what if one or two people from each crew were apprehended? That could lead to a prison break arch or even a time skip. I just think that meeting was the prefect set up for a major change in the story.

Nazedi

Actually, that would work perfectly with an idea that Nazedi cooked up recently for the Cherry Feathers! 3nodding If she doesn't mind revealing it! xD
Haha! That came up much faster than I thought. But yeah! I came up with a neat idea for Issa to fake her own death/get caught in order to prevent her crew from falling to a similar fate. So yeah! I'm totally down for a prison break arch!

Ooo that sounds fun. If it goes to a time skip that's perfect since Tyler was going to be trained by Lori sometime. =P

Isin't Iris so proud of her captain? She got praised by the fleet admiral with two almost broken arms xD

Dapper Cat

Flashwulf
Nazedi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Flashwulf

Nazedi

Ooo that sounds fun. If it goes to a time skip that's perfect since Tyler was going to be trained by Lori sometime. =P

Isin't Iris so proud of her captain? She got praised by the fleet admiral with two almost broken arms xD
Lol, just you wait until I get home so I can post! > biggrin Seriah is gonna get an earful

Dapper Cat

Naz's answer to Liiroy's Character question:

I think in my case, there is a lot of different situations/reasons behind a character's creation. In the case of Piper, Gareth, Iris and Marcel, I was inspired by characters from games or shows and wanted to test them out in a One Piece setting. (Gareth being Raven Swann from Tales of Vesperia, Iris is Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail, and Marcel is Tibarn from Fire Emblem: Path if Radiance. While Piper was inspired by a mix of King Bumi/Toph Beifong from Avatar the Last Airbender.

In the case of Anya, while I admit she is a partial homage to Law because I love him, a lot of her traits come from me indirectly. My father was never really there for me and I've always had trouble with being open and accepting of others even though I want to. So she and I relate in those aspects.

I liked the Tontatta dwarves, so Dorian was created mostly to play out what it would be like to be one.

Naomi I'm not sure of. I made her to go along with Hanbei originally, but now she kinda reminds me if a scarier/more aggressive Nami. Or maybe even Misty from Pokemon xD!

I dunno, I just like making characters. I have so many ideas for them that it's hard to decide what kind to make.^.^;;
1_hell_devils_tears_3

korinzu

I am waiting for Malice to post as hellforge before i post with Kojima and Costello. I know Nakoa just posted involving Costello. If by tomorrow night Malice hasn't posted as Hellforge I'll jut double post and write something up for Kojima and Costello

Dedicated Dabbler

I'd totally be down for the prison break idea too if more can get in on it.

Avanc could have a chance to do his thing.

Dapper Cat

Excaplay

-flings Gareth at the mercy of Avanc- mwuahahaha I volunteer him!
Nazedi
Excaplay

-flings Gareth at the mercy of Avanc- mwuahahaha I volunteer him!

If the prison break happens I want Tyler involved XD i wanna see him go full nine tails. He should never go full nine tails
Uhh... if Issa or Naomi get kidnapped, Marc is going to chase their captors down to the ends of the earth.

So a prison break arc sounds fantastic!

If they're taking Issa because they want to use her as a scapegoat for the death of Sanlord, that could also pique Vince's interest in the "case" and give me something to do with him.

Demonic Shade

It feels so good to be almost caught up on posts. The only posts I could make now aren't entirely necessary, so I'm gonna post as my new character and get him out into the wild world.

Demonic Shade

oops made that post in the wrong place sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
I'll be posting later today once I get outta work

Bashful Genius

This may be hours of Mortal Kombat X talking but: Has the idea for a martial arts tournament come up in the suggestion box yet? If not, it's out there now pirate
Sonicalkeracs
This may be hours of Mortal Kombat X talking but: Has the idea for a martial arts tournament come up in the suggestion box yet? If not, it's out there now pirate

As soon as I read that I heard the music start playing then I heard Luffy's voice yell Mortal Kombat lol in the loud announcer's voice lol

Bashful Genius

Akiko Kenichi
Sonicalkeracs

As soon as I read that I heard the music start playing then I heard Luffy's voice yell Mortal Kombat lol in the loud announcer's voice lol
Now I hear it too! Must....resist sudden urge to....watch Luffy x M.K tribute vids

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff