Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Bashful Genius

Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
if anyone wants to do a side-arch for any of their non-Rookie characters, pm me the details, and I can get it arranged. I also want to do a Shichibukai meeting, either called by Gozan or not by Gozan. Currently, I have these side-archs lined up for next arc
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting
- Veteran Pirates battle?
- Marines Dr. Harmon giant robot battle (Sonicalkeracs)

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.
Yessir!!! It'll be a steamy (steam punk) trip biggrin
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
if anyone wants to do a side-arch for any of their non-Rookie characters, pm me the details, and I can get it arranged. I also want to do a Shichibukai meeting, either called by Gozan or not by Gozan. Currently, I have these side-archs lined up for next arc
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.

I'll leave Kyper on his ship.

But I will definitely supply Hatty and Tree for this.

Bashful Genius

Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.

Awesome! They're totally perfect for it-I can't wait to see how they go about doing things
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.

Awesome! They're totally perfect for it-I can't wait to see how they go about doing things

The Seeker Unit could be a test group if that's what the Professor is looking for, since they haven't been assigned to one of the rookie crews for the next arc so it gives them something to do.
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.

Probably something like this.

Professor Mularski: "Did everyone read the mission briefing?"

LT Tree: "s**t. I can't read." "Yeah, but we should go over it again in case someone didn't, ya know just to be sure."

*mission briefing commences*

LT Tree: "....And the charade continues."

Professor Mularsk:"Alright, pass me your reports. Ok.....good.....ummm... LT Tree, this looks like you just scribbled on a piece of paper and turned it in."

LT Tree:"Well obviously that's my report in the merman language." "You're playing a dangerous game, Tree."

Bashful Genius

Grim Skies
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Giant robot battle?
Wait wut.

The Seeker Unit could be a test group if that's what the Professor is looking for, since they haven't been assigned to one of the rookie crews for the next arc so it gives them something to do.
That is something he'll want for sure, and he could already have their customized mechs in the final stages when they arrive.

Harmon is going to send a distress signal to request for spare members of all 'available units' after robots attack his home on Karakuri. The seekers could teach the others how to use theirs with an obstacle course of some sort.

Bashful Genius

Immortal Traceur

Probably something like this.

Professor Mularski: "Did everyone read the mission briefing?"

LT Tree: "s**t. I can't read." "Yeah, but we should go over it again in case someone didn't, ya know just to be sure."

*mission briefing commences*

LT Tree: "....And the charade continues."

Professor Mularsk:"Alright, pass me your reports. Ok.....good.....ummm... LT Tree, this looks like you just scribbled on a piece of paper and turned it in."

LT Tree:"Well obviously that's my report in the merman language." "You're playing a dangerous game, Tree."
rofl Can't...even..wait!

Pesky Seeker

Sonicalkeracs
Grim Skies
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs

That is something he'll want for sure, and he could already have their customized mechs in the final stages when they arrive.

Harmon is going to send a distress signal to request for spare members of all 'available units' after robots attack his home on Karakuri. The seekers could teach the others how to use theirs with an obstacle course of some sort.

Customized...mechs? o.o

Bashful Genius

Checkerboard_Muffin
Sonicalkeracs
Grim Skies
Sonicalkeracs
Immortal Traceur
Sonicalkeracs

Customized...mechs? o.o
Yep! Figured I'd leave it those wanting to 'pilot' to determine how the mech looks (steamier the better) and they will probably be controlled in a similar way to This

Pesky Seeker

Sonicalkeracs
Checkerboard_Muffin
Sonicalkeracs
Grim Skies
Sonicalkeracs

Customized...mechs? o.o
Yep! Figured I'd leave it those wanting to 'pilot' to determine how the mech looks (steamier the better) and they will probably be controlled in a similar way to This

I remember that show! So mechs that move the way the pilot does?

Original Phantom

Question. Is anyone waiting for Jill, Gozan, Same or Strawberry to post? i have been a bit lost for a moment.

Original Phantom

1_hell_devils_tears_3
- Neo-Revolutionaries
- Revolutionary meeting

Haha! Jokes on you, i'm already a robot!
Immortal Traceur

Can Kyper really send Keirei flying? I mean in terms of the RP I'm sure this is all figured out so it's all good, but this seems like that goes against the main limitation of the fruit. Like when Shiki fought with Luffy, he landed punches on him which would have hit his clothes but never manipulated them afterwards. I thought in terms of One Piece that clothes were treated as one with the user, the same way logia people can turn their clothes into whatever they are. Just kinda curious as to your thoughts. Just cause you would think Shiki, who was one of the strongest pirates ever, would have known about this exploit. Then again this is an RP so it doesn't matter as much. Kyper just seems insanely strong o.o Like the strongest in the RP hands down... Which seems odd since he was just promoted to admiral.
Flashwulf
Immortal Traceur

Can Kyper really send Keirei flying? I mean in terms of the RP I'm sure this is all figured out so it's all good, but this seems like that goes against the main limitation of the fruit. Like when Shiki fought with Luffy, he landed punches on him which would have hit his clothes but never manipulated them afterwards. I thought in terms of One Piece that clothes were treated as one with the user, the same way logia people can turn their clothes into whatever they are. Just kinda curious as to your thoughts. Just cause you would think Shiki, who was one of the strongest pirates ever, would have known about this exploit. Then again this is an RP so it doesn't matter as much. Kyper just seems insanely strong o.o Like the strongest in the RP hands down... Which seems odd since he was just promoted to admiral.
Me and Immortal had previously discussed this fight. This is how we want the fight to end. No Worries I am fine with it.

Bashful Genius

Checkerboard_Muffin

Yeah and they could probably use some the same attacks or even attack differently altogether (I.e: A mech with spider legs or a lion's head or something like that). They are just meant to help with the size difference in this particular battle.

Tavi (for example) would be fine with just her sword but only when fighting a few of them at a time because most of them are stories high. If you want to do that: Harmon would probably offer to make some other kind of weapon in place of the bot to help her against the machines

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff