Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gaian

dreepp;
    I don't have a favorite character because for some reason I can't decide.
    Nor do I dislike any characters asdfghjkl.

I support NorwayxIceland my OTP
    and HungaryxAustria, because it's cute.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Raivis of Riga

D: MY FRIGGEN LIFE! I hear that and I don't even cosplay as a state. OMG YOUR FROM KANSAS LOLOLOLOLOLOLWIZARDOFOZ.

/DORTHY WAS FROM NEBRASKA KIDS READ THE BOOK/

burning_eyes

I dunno, some of my friends want me to do Fem!America (Which I do not have the body for post childbearing k) but I absolutely LOATHE Fem!America's design to me she looks like a slut. =( I know that sounds mean but she does. I'd much rather cosplay Fem!England.
Sanzolvr29
I began ((and finished)) watching it about a month ago and fell in love. I'm very excited to see World Series and Paint It White. Can't wait!

And if my signature doesn't give it away, Germany is my favorite. :3

Thank you!!!! Some else agrees with me 3nodding
Booberry Muffins

Well, people don't even have a response for Indiana unless they're from there. Otherwise it's just. "Oh... ok"
Seriously, in the 50 State Stereotypes video ours was "You fly over us to get to other places!" neutral

Also... cosplay whoever you want. That's your choice. We have a friend who absolutely refuses to cosplay short characters, even though he's smaller than me, and insists on cosplay the tallest characters. There's nothing like Latvia running around with a mini-Russia on his back...

We had a gathering today, woo! Our Hungary and Austria are actually dating, and our Prussia kept getting between then and going "c**k block!" XD It was hilarious. She wasn't even doing it on purpose for the most part, she'd just be like "Friends!" then realize she'd interrupted something. I love my friends. heart
I never got around to watching this series.
Apple Anna
I never got around to watching this series.

Well the episodes are 5 minutes each, so it's not really hard to get into. If you're ever bored and have a little free time you should try it out. But get past the first episode.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yay, a hetalia thread! o u o
/Randomly popped in

I would've been sooner to entering this place, but the fandom of some people scared the crap outta me. D:
Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

I would've been sooner to entering this place, but the fandom of some people scared the crap outta me. D:

mrgreen Hi~
Er, yes, the fandom can be scary. I know this well, making crappy little videos as I do, I have to wade through oceans or yaoi and smut in order to find actual decent pictures. I've found some beauties though.
But I try to keep this place in line, so feel free to discuss whatever's on your mind that relates to Hetalia, so long as it's appropriate.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Raivis of Riga
Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

mrgreen Hi~
Er, yes, the fandom can be scary. I know this well, making crappy little videos as I do, I have to wade through oceans or yaoi and smut in order to find actual decent pictures. I've found some beauties though.
But I try to keep this place in line, so feel free to discuss whatever's on your mind that relates to Hetalia, so long as it's appropriate.

Hello ~! n u n
Yeah... I've only been to one con and I already saw some creepy things I didn't need to. Plus we got made fun of a bit by them because me and my friend weren't cosplaying, some heta people are mean. ; 3 ;

I'll be sure to chit chat about hetalia in here from time to time! I really love the english dub of hetalia, everyone is so sterotyped, it's just silly.
Its Contagious
Raivis of Riga
Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

mrgreen Hi~

Hello ~! n u n
Yeah... I've only been to one con and I already saw some creepy things I didn't need to. Plus we got made fun of a bit by them because me and my friend weren't cosplaying, some heta people are mean. ; 3 ;

I'll be sure to chit chat about hetalia in here from time to time! I really love the english dub of hetalia, everyone is so sterotyped, it's just silly.

What people don't seem to get is: Hetalia didn't make them that way. They would do most of what they do no matter what fandom they're in (certain gestures and phrases aside). Bitchy Hetalia fans are just bitchy people who happen to like Hetalia. Unfortunately it has some qualities that attract certain types of people.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Raivis of Riga
Its Contagious
Raivis of Riga
Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

mrgreen Hi~

Hello ~! n u n

What people don't seem to get is: Hetalia didn't make them that way. They would do most of what they do no matter what fandom they're in (certain gestures and phrases aside). Bitchy Hetalia fans are just bitchy people who happen to like Hetalia. Unfortunately it has some qualities that attract certain types of people.

I know, but still it stings when it's a person cosplaying a character you like. D ;
Talking about the crazy yaoi fangirls/boys? I just watch hetalia for the randomness and fun times! Just like how I used to watch bobobo. :D

Dapper Pup

Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

User Image

The fandom certainly is a scary one.

But keeping in mind that there are still some sane people left makes braving the nightmare a little easier.

User Image

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Okami Attorney
Its Contagious
/Randomly popped in

User Image

The fandom certainly is a scary one.

But keeping in mind that there are still some sane people left makes braving the nightmare a little easier.

User Image

Hee, I know. Because of hetalia I got to meet really fun friends of mine on the internet.
Plus it's also one of the many things that me and my wife enjoy together. = w =

I'm just going to steer clear of the heta cosplayers if they look like they're being to touchy feel - y or mean to others.
Its Contagious

I know, but still it stings when it's a person cosplaying a character you like. D ;
Talking about the crazy yaoi fangirls/boys? I just watch hetalia for the randomness and fun times! Just like how I used to watch bobobo. :D

Yeah, it is painful when you find people in the same fandom as you and get your hopes up. "New friends?" and then they're bitchy to you. emo
But there are some really nice one's, too. My group is awesome. At MTAC there was this Romano cosplayer, and she was really upset (we don't know why, some drama with her friends we think) and while we didn't really know her and she didn't want to talk to us, we were worried about her, so we took her with us when we went back to our room. "Look, you don't have to talk to us or be buddy-buddy with us, but we don't want to leave you alone like this." So we sort of adopted her into our group, and we found out she hadn't eaten all day so we gave her some of our food. This is why I hate people who try to say all Hetalia fans are mean/rude/inappropriate/immature/etc. It's as dumb as saying all people from a certain country are like their Hetalia character. It's really obviously not true.

BTW I'm not saying YOU said anything like that, just to be clear. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces