Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well don't quote it! Now it's here twice!
*stealthily bumps thread*

I think I mentioned somewhere that I'm a masochistic Latvia cosplayer, right? Sure. Well, I just remembered another thing that happened at AWA last year. You know how Russia likes to push on Latvia's head? Yeah... Russia cosplayers can't do it right. All weekend they tried, and all weekend I had a headache. One in particular smacked my head, very hard, several times, every time they saw me. Like I said, I'm masochistic about it, so I didn't really mind, but it got to the point where I would run from them whenever they came toward me. sweatdrop
aviatea
Raivis of Riga
*stealthily bumps thread*

I think I mentioned somewhere that I'm a masochistic Latvia cosplayer, right? Sure. Well, I just remembered another thing that happened at AWA last year. You know how Russia likes to push on Latvia's head? Yeah... Russia cosplayers can't do it right. All weekend they tried, and all weekend I had a headache. One in particular smacked my head, very hard, several times, every time they saw me. Like I said, I'm masochistic about it, so I didn't really mind, but it got to the point where I would run from them whenever they came toward me. sweatdrop

D:

That sort of thing really makes me nervous about cosplaying a character like Arthur. I mean, I'm really going to try getting into character with him instead of being shy and more Matthew-like, but I don't want any Francis cosplayers to drag me away or for Alfred cosplayers to slap hamburgers onto my forehead. I'm tiny and rather easy to push around... Fortunately, my Alfred and Flying Mint Bunny are larger and stronger than I am; they'll most likely act as my bodyguards LOL.

D: Hang in there! If I can find you I'll help protect you. Feel safe, you have Latvia protecting you! XP

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Maid 0f Time

User ImageUser Image User Image

NO

no no no jesus christ no

why would you make this video oh my god

this is disturbing on many levels

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the rape meme before?
Either that or you were traumatized by seeing Italy actually take control for once. xd
The UK and America meme of that was the one I've seen =.=
I have been scarred XP

gotta love mmd vids X3

Desirable Capitalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Faves??

America (quite obviously) and...
England? Or Spain...

6,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
I Love Hetalia! i can't wait till the movie comes out on DVD because i really want to see what whacky stuff will happen. My Fav Chara is Italy (North) and Canada because they are both so cute and sweet!
FUNimationPrincess15
I Love Hetalia! i can't wait till the movie comes out on DVD because i really want to see what whacky stuff will happen. My Fav Chara is Italy (North) and Canada because they are both so cute and sweet!
I've already seen the movie, fansubbed, and it's great. Well, at least I think it is. A lot of people have complained though...

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sai X Kaitou
I'm guessing you haven't heard of the rape meme before?
Either that or you were traumatized by seeing Italy actually take control for once. xd

User ImageUser Image User Image

no i haven't heard of this meme (omg hetalia fandom you never cease to intrigue me with all the crazy s**t you come up with)

and actually i like the idea of italy being dominant of course i would never admit this

except i just did oops?
Guys, rape is not funny and should not be used as a joke. -.- (as it happens, I didn't watch that one video I posted all the way through... hurr...)
Raivis of Riga
FUNimationPrincess15
I've already seen the movie, fansubbed, and it's great. Well, at least I think it is. A lot of people have complained though...

I can't wait for dub! just listening to the accents make me laugh! XD

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Raivis of Riga
Guys, rape is not funny and should not be used as a joke. -.- (as it happens, I didn't watch that one video I posted all the way through... hurr...)

We're not joking about real life rape. They're cartoon characters. neutral
If we're allowed to make jokes like "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!", then I don't see how this should be any different.
Hell, killing is worse than rape, so why even...ugh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff