Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Misuki Marishima
Prodigious_girl
Misuki Marishima
I really want to see more of Germany's childhood (as in actual child Germany, not ambiguous HRE), but that would need to have a comic strip before it makes it into the anime.
It would also mean acknowledging Germany isn't HRE, wouldn't it? Or...you mean like youthful-to-preteen Germany?

I want what I just bolded. I would like to see Germany's life before he grew so tall and muscular. I want to see him as a legit small kid who's growing up fast (the way America kind of did.) Only instead of Prussia being surprised that hsi brother grew so much taller than him in his teenage years... he's extremely proud and always doting. XD

Although now that I think of it, Germany is younger than America. He was really young when he took up arms in WW I and WW II.
It's really hard to tell what a country's age is. = / I mean, we know America existed before France and England found him so...how old is he really? It's impossible to say. The only thing I could suggest is that he might have been born out of the early exploration days...like the Spanish being near Florida and the French exploring Quebec, "Acadia" (the Canadian Maritimes) and the North-East U.S. states in the early 16th century. Of course that's just a theory... I like to think that only Newfoundland was present for the Vikings around the 11th century. <.<;;

I imagine since the Native Americans saw themselves in their own "nations" they'd have their own personifications...like a personification for the Iroquois people and the Cree people, etc.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prodigious_girl
I imagine since the Native Americans saw themselves in their own "nations" they'd have their own personifications...like a personification for the Iroquois people and the Cree people, etc.

I imagine the same thing about the Native Americans too. There would be a whole new set of chapters if Native personifications were a thing. People have probably already made comics about it. There are a lot of non-official nations (old and present-day) that fans have made designs for. I cannot vouch for accuracy of any of them, but... I know that the artists' drawing styles make them very nice to look at. smile

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Misuki Marishima
Prodigious_girl

I imagine the same thing about the Native Americans too. There would be a whole new set of chapters if Native personifications were a thing. People have probably already made comics about it. There are a lot of non-official nations (old and present-day) that fans have made designs for. I cannot vouch for accuracy of any of them, but... I know that the artists' drawing styles make them very nice to look at. smile
= 3 My favourite is Scotland though his uniform needs a bit of an update because it's basically his flag. XD HAHA.

<.<;; I've seen people do Antarctica which I don't understand since a. there are no people living there and b. it's been unofficially divided by a series of different countries...which strangely enough include Australia... = /

As for the Native Americans, some people just group it into one character (<.<;; No offense to our beloved Greenie and her character) which also doesn't make sense because he/she would be forever fighting his/herself.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
^ It was actually Ducky who had the Native America character. I think for something like an RP though, you have to simplify things. Because the way things are now, there's a very low chance of someone signing up to be another Native nation, if that makes sense.

Scotland's design is based off his flag? I've seen that with the canon nations too.

I've really wanted to see all the nations wearing modern-day uniforms, but camouflage is pretty hard to draw, and most nations' military use those.

I know for sure that the U.S., Israel and South Korea all use camouflage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff