Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Raivis of Riga
Its Contagious

I know, but still it stings when it's a person cosplaying a character you like. D ;
Talking about the crazy yaoi fangirls/boys? I just watch hetalia for the randomness and fun times! Just like how I used to watch bobobo. :D

Yeah, it is painful when you find people in the same fandom as you and get your hopes up. "New friends?" and then they're bitchy to you. emo
But there are some really nice one's, too. My group is awesome. At MTAC there was this Romano cosplayer, and she was really upset (we don't know why, some drama with her friends we think) and while we didn't really know her and she didn't want to talk to us, we were worried about her, so we took her with us when we went back to our room. "Look, you don't have to talk to us or be buddy-buddy with us, but we don't want to leave you alone like this." So we sort of adopted her into our group, and we found out she hadn't eaten all day so we gave her some of our food. This is why I hate people who try to say all Hetalia fans are mean/rude/inappropriate/immature/etc. It's as dumb as saying all people from a certain country are like their Hetalia character. It's really obviously not true.

BTW I'm not saying YOU said anything like that, just to be clear. sweatdrop

Awww, you guys are so sweet. ; ^ ;
That was a really nice thing to do!
I remember when I was at sakuracon on the second day there was a little boy dressed up as little canada, it made me go baaaaaaaw at how adorable he was! I know not all the fan's are awful, it's just the people who are naturally jerks and the like. c :

That's why you have to be on the look out for true hetalia fan's that won't be mean to you!

Dapper Pup

Its Contagious

Hee, I know. Because of hetalia I got to meet really fun friends of mine on the internet.
Plus it's also one of the many things that me and my wife enjoy together. = w =

I'm just going to steer clear of the heta cosplayers if they look like they're being to touchy feel - y or mean to others.
User Image

I met a lot of my friends through Hetalia. ;;

And a lot of the cosplayers I've seen/met were some pretty chill bros.
User Image
ninja Eye to Eye from The Goofy Movie would make for an excellent Hetalia video. I need to get it from my friend...

Lucky Pixels's Prince

Married Vampire

Raivis of Riga
ninja Eye to Eye from The Goofy Movie would make for an excellent Hetalia video. I need to get it from my friend...
P o k e m o n // M a s t e r // R e d
User Image
I love that movie.
There should definitely be a 'Hetalia' video to that song.
User Image
Pokemon Master Red
Raivis of Riga
P o k e m o n // M a s t e r // R e d
User Image
I love that movie.
There should definitely be a 'Hetalia' video to that song.
User Image

I'm not alone! ^^ If I could just get ahold of the soundtrack...
I also want to do America and England with Nobody Else but You.
My friend and i wanted to cosplay them at one point. If it ever happens, maybe we can sing it as a skit. heart

Giver

greece and germany are so cool!

Fashionable Vampire

10,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Tycoon 200
PASTA!!! I love Italy! smile
Ah...
Don't you have anything interesting to add? sweatdrop
NO ME GUSTA!!! scream
I want to make a fem!Russia video to Fat Bottomed Girls, but almost all the art I'm finding of her is SKINNY MINI TWIG ART! If we agree that male Russia is not skinny, why would fem!Russia be?! stressed ALL OF MY HATE! I can't use these, it would cease to be relevant to the song. And I like her better bigger... Fat Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round~ heart (where'd that life I had go?)
Raivis of Riga
NO ME GUSTA!!! scream
I want to make a fem!Russia video to Fat Bottomed Girls, but almost all the art I'm finding of her is SKINNY MINI TWIG ART! If we agree that male Russia is not skinny, why would fem!Russia be?! stressed ALL OF MY HATE! I can't use these, it would cease to be relevant to the song. And I like her better bigger... Fat Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round~ heart (where'd that life I had go?)

Keep on trying :c
-Soviet Titties
Raivis of Riga
NO ME GUSTA!!! scream

No. I only have two or three, and that's after days of looking, in several places. At this rate I won't be able to get enough for a video. *sigh*
Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties
Raivis of Riga
NO ME GUSTA!!! scream

No. I only have two or three, and that's after days of looking, in several places. At this rate I won't be able to get enough for a video. *sigh*

Have you tried Rule 63?
-Soviet Titties

Have you tried Rule 63?

Which rule is that again?
Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties

Have you tried Rule 63?

Genderbend.

There's a site called Rule63 though. Look it up on google. It's a .net site.
-Soviet Titties
Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties

Have you tried Rule 63?

Genderbend.

There's a site called Rule63 though. Look it up on google. It's a .net site.

Well i figured it was a website, cause I know of... others... but I couldn't remember which rule it was.
It suddenly turned into "Adult Friend Finder". >_> And I'd just started finding good pics...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff