Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
Nope, no mispronunciation this time.

Although honestly, I like it better pronounced as a "k". It just sounds nicer to me.
User Image

"k" sounds a lot harsher. "sh" just sounds too nice. Like it shouldn't even be there.

User Image
Yeah, sounds more German, if that makes any sense.

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
User Image

Makes perfect sense to me. biggrin
User Image
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
User Image

Makes perfect sense to me. biggrin
User Image

=D

All this German talk makes me want to practice again. Vacation has made me so lazy.

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
=D

All this German talk makes me want to practice again. Vacation has made me so lazy.
User Image

Awesome.

This past vacation made me feel so empty since I wasn't practicing any German. But now that I'm back in class I'm all happy again.
User Image

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Raivis of Riga

Kansans just b***h about heat, tornados, and nothing to do. Oh, and we have the Wizard of Oz. D:

I'd become one with Alfred though /shot.
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
=D

User Image

Awesome.

This past vacation made me feel so empty since I wasn't practicing any German. But now that I'm back in class I'm all happy again.
User Image
I was thinking about taking a college course in German. But I fear it won't be the same as it was in high school. I had the same teacher all four years, and the same classmates ((which only got smaller and smaller)) we pretty much became a family by senior year. That and senior year the amount of work that Frau made us do still makes my head spin. @_@
Booberry Muffins
Raivis of Riga

Kansans just b***h about heat, tornados, and nothing to do. Oh, and we have the Wizard of Oz. D:

I'd become one with Alfred though /shot.

*stifles laugh* Part of the character could be that any time they're all somewhere that's not Kansas, the others will tease them. "Hey, hey! I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. cool " "HAHA GUYS! CAUSE IT WAS SO FUNNY THE FIRST 50 TIMES! scream "

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
I was thinking about taking a college course in German. But I fear it won't be the same as it was in high school. I had the same teacher all four years, and the same classmates ((which only got smaller and smaller)) we pretty much became a family by senior year. That and senior year the amount of work that Frau made us do still makes my head spin. @_@
User Image

I can't decide whether to continue with German for at least a year in college or switch to Russian if it's offered.

We do a lot of in class work and such. There's also a lot of grammar/vocab activities. Both of the teachers really try hard to hammer these things into our brains really. Which is great.
User Image
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
User Image

I can't decide whether to continue with German for at least a year in college or switch to Russian if it's offered.

We do a lot of in class work and such. There's also a lot of grammar/vocab activities. Both of the teachers really try hard to hammer these things into our brains really. Which is great.
User Image
That's good. Grammar wasn;t too hard for me until it came to long and complex sentences. Although I wish I paid more attention to the der, die and das. D>

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
That's good. Grammar wasn;t too hard for me until it came to long and complex sentences. Although I wish I paid more attention to the der, die and das. D>
User Image

My teacher last year taught us a good way to remember the articles in different cases. Dative's the worst so far. :<
User Image
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
User Image

My teacher last year taught us a good way to remember the articles in different cases. Dative's the worst so far. :<
User Image
Ugh~ Dative.
Classmates would also complain about "how can anyone remember all this stuff", "why did people make it so complicated". But it made me think about English, things that come so easily to us must be a pain in the a** for those learning it later on.

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
Ugh~ Dative.
Classmates would also complain about "how can anyone remember all this stuff", "why did people make it so complicated". But it made me think about English, things that come so easily to us must be a pain in the a** for those learning it later on.
User Image

They say that it's easier to learn a language earlier than it is later. Though I think English is a lot harder than German seeing as how we have so many exceptions to grammar and pronunciation.

User Image
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
Ugh~ Dative.
User Image

They say that it's easier to learn a language earlier than it is later. Though I think English is a lot harder than German seeing as how we have so many exceptions to grammar and pronunciation.

User Image
I've heard that as well, my mother can attest to that.
Isn't English one of the hardest languages to learn?

Dapper Pup

Sanzolvr29
User Image

Indeed it is.
User Image
Okami Attorney
Sanzolvr29
User Image

Indeed it is.
User Image
It's still strange to think we speak a difficult language fluently, yet an easier language we struggle with.

But I'm off to bed, it was nice chatting with you. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces