Bertholdt 0.016447368421053 1.6% [ 10 ]
Reiner 0.019736842105263 2.0% [ 12 ]
Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Technicolour_Piston
Oh awesome! I guess the idea of 13/26 ep series has been solidified in my head even though a multitude of my favourites break that mold, so 25 eps seemed on the longer side for an anime season that I was thrown off and thought that must've been all. I really hope they do! I'll definitely pick up the manga but I love the way the anime is done- such little filler and such great storytelling.

And it was, definitely interesting to see realistic looking titans. Gives some sort of idea as to what a movie might look like, I think.

Haha, yeah. It seems a lot of different anime series these days fall into that thirteen to twenty-some episode range. Those series just seem to span that far but I do have some faves that were thirty plus episodes and I believe Saiyuki (the first series of it) was fifty-some episodes. I’m not entirely sure—I’ll have to go look that up. But I’m sure Attack on Titan will definitely have more anime episodes unless the author wants people to turn to the manga for the remaining answers. Granted, if he decides to answer anything or just leave us with more questions. But you never know; though, I still recommend the manga. It definitely clears a few things up that the anime didn’t, or it did for me anyway.

I saw pictures of some of those realistic looking Titans. I’m not entirely sure I’m pleased with that. It just made me think “Nightmare fuel”, haha, orz.

Loyal Codger

xdivision_whitey
Potato Girl is my favorite.

Sasha is an awesome character even if it took me a while to actually get to liking her.
    Also that video. Bahaha, thanks for sharing! I love MMDs.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sonpi-Chan
xdivision_whitey
Potato Girl is my favorite.

Sasha is an awesome character even if it took me a while to actually get to liking her.
    Also that video. Bahaha, thanks for sharing! I love MMDs.
I thought any Song making Levi do something this good was worth sharing.

Lunatic

Sonpi-Chan

Haha, yeah. It seems a lot of different anime series these days fall into that thirteen to twenty-some episode range. Those series just seem to span that far but I do have some faves that were thirty plus episodes and I believe Saiyuki (the first series of it) was fifty-some episodes. I’m not entirely sure—I’ll have to go look that up. But I’m sure Attack on Titan will definitely have more anime episodes unless the author wants people to turn to the manga for the remaining answers. Granted, if he decides to answer anything or just leave us with more questions. But you never know; though, I still recommend the manga. It definitely clears a few things up that the anime didn’t, or it did for me anyway.

I saw pictures of some of those realistic looking Titans. I’m not entirely sure I’m pleased with that. It just made me think “Nightmare fuel”, haha, orz.
Oh yeah, definitely doing the manga when I can. What is it, One Piece is supposed to be closing in on a thousand episodes now? I can't even imagine. I'm good with Sailor Moon, ahaha.

And I imagine any realistic movie for it would end up being nightmare fuel, for me at least XD It'd at least pull it more into the true horror genre. Especially with the variants, ye gads.
Technicolour_Piston
My hubby and I just obsessively spammed the entire series (thank you, Netflix) and I put forth this question to you guys...

What nao?

What I mean is, I know they've made one OVA and are planning another, planning a Live Action, and have done several(?) manga. Does the manga go beyond the anime's ending? Because the anime, as amazing as it is, just... ends! Well done, but it feels like I should have more. Mostly because I want more.

What is in that freaking basement.

(don't actually tell me please.)

Semi-related, have you guys seen that Attack on Titan Japanese Live Action Subaru commercial?

the manga goes way beyond the end of the anime, and episode 25 was s**t. no one knows what's in the basement. the subaru commercial was directed by the guy who's direction the actual live-action movie.

Lunatic

shades of gold

the manga goes way beyond the end of the anime, and episode 25 was s**t. no one knows what's in the basement. the subaru commercial was directed by the guy who's direction the actual live-action movie.
Well it definitely just ended outright, that's for sure. I'm glad that there's gonna be more and that I can snag the manga.

And cool! Good to know that counts as a preview :3

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Technicolour_Piston

*stalks quietly*

Lunatic

Dycast Deity
Technicolour_Piston

*stalks quietly*
Creeper be creepin' heart

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Technicolour_Piston
Dycast Deity
Technicolour_Piston

*stalks quietly*
Creeper be creepin' heart

Yep! e u e

Hilarious Seeker

Yes, maybe there is a second one, regarding how popular AoT is xd And, yes the manga is longer than I thought. I think there are four volumes now, and it's being updated quite fast, if we can't wait for the second season to it.
Will there be a second season to the anime?

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well there will most likely be a second one considering the enigmatic picture at the ending 3nodding
Here's hoping! whee whee whee

Dapper Genius

Oh good. Maybe I found someone I can finally talk to about this.

The Hubby and I had discussed (in passing) developing an AU AOT-themed RP.
So I started working on developing my own Titan.
But he says it's too scary and refuses to discuss it with me. D;

Either way, though, it'll be nice to talk to someone about the series and bounce ideas around.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Faelynne Amastacia

Oh good. Maybe I found someone I can finally talk to about this.

The Hubby and I had discussed (in passing) developing an AU AOT-themed RP.
So I started working on developing my own Titan.
But he says it's too scary and refuses to discuss it with me. D;

Either way, though, it'll be nice to talk to someone about the series and bounce ideas around.

Go for it! whee

Loyal Codger

BlackRaven_29
Yes, maybe there is a second one, regarding how popular AoT is xd And, yes the manga is longer than I thought. I think there are four volumes now, and it's being updated quite fast, if we can't wait for the second season to it.

The manga, I believe, is up to eleven volumes in stores now.
    If not, well it'll be out soon-ish? Because I have up to volume ten. But I guess it depends on where you live?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff