Bertholdt 0.016447368421053 1.6% [ 10 ]
Reiner 0.019736842105263 2.0% [ 12 ]
Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Hilarious Seeker

Sonpi-Chan
BlackRaven_29
Wow, really? I thought its around four volumes. Guess I have missed out a lot of the story from there sweatdrop maybe I can start reading it online like in mangafox or something like that.

Mmhm. They are up to volume ten at the least.
    Chapter 54 was just recently released online the other day, I believe.

Sure, I'll go and take a look so I could catch up with the story again. Still curious about the colossal titan and things outside the walls.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

BlackRaven_29
Sure, I'll go and take a look so I could catch up with the story again. Still curious about the colossal titan and things outside the walls.

If you read the manga, you will definitely learn more about the Colossal Titan and all that other good stuff. :)

Loyal Codger

Tikena Aja

I'm actually fairly worried about the dub and not really looking forward to it...
    I mean. I am and yet I'm not. Just...excited dread? Does that even make sense? Haha.
    Though Eren is a pretty good character. A little extreme at times but he makes me laugh.

Nice pic, by the way! I want a AoT jacket too. ; w;

Hilarious Seeker

Sonpi-Chan
BlackRaven_29

If you read the manga, you will definitely learn more about the Colossal Titan and all that other good stuff. :)

Sure! I'll read it online. Hey, if you are also an anime watcher. There's an OVA that was included in one of the manga if I'm not wrong?

Loyal Codger

BlackRaven_29
Sure! I'll read it online. Hey, if you are also an anime watcher. There's an OVA that was included in one of the manga if I'm not wrong?

The manga will definitely ease some of your curiosity; though, it'll definitely give you more questions than answers, I'm sure.

I found out about the OVA through tumblr. There were a lot of gif-sets of it on my dash one day.
    There's only part one out last I looked but that was a while ago. I don't know how many parts there are going to be though.
    I think there's going to be four or so? Do you know how many or when they will be released?
    Because I'm not sure myself but I guess I could always go look it up when I return home, haha.
I'm still pissed about Hannes

Gracious Star

Sonpi-Chan
Tikena Aja

I'm actually fairly worried about the dub and not really looking forward to it...
    I mean. I am and yet I'm not. Just...excited dread? Does that even make sense? Haha.
    Though Eren is a pretty good character. A little extreme at times but he makes me laugh.

Nice pic, by the way! I want a AoT jacket too. ; w;

Thanks!
And I understand that feeling. The anticipation from wondering whos gonna voice who,
(Vic Mignogna want's in on it, but I'm having a hard time seeing where he could fit in.)
And the dread from the idea that the dub could suck.
If Funimation knows whats good for them they won't screw this up- at least that's my hope anyway...

Friendly Citizen

I'm surprised Jean isn't on the vote. He's a major character, with one of the best development arcs I've seen in a while in current anime.

Loyal Codger

Tikena Aja
Thanks!
And I understand that feeling. The anticipation from wondering whos gonna voice who,
(Vic Mignogna want's in on it, but I'm having a hard time seeing where he could fit in.)
And the dread from the idea that the dub could suck.
If Funimation knows whats good for them they won't screw this up- at least that's my hope anyway...

I had heard Vic Mignogna wanted in on it. Someone told me he wanted to voice Eren. I…I screamed.
    If Vic is going to be part of this series, I’m going to cry. I don’t think I can handle him being part of this series. May have to forego a dub because I don’t really have high hopes for a Funimation dub. So I’ll just cross my fingers and hope for the best, haha.

Loyal Codger

Archangel Apocalypse Z

Oh man, me too! D:
Sonpi-Chan
Archangel Apocalypse Z

Oh man, me too! D:

Now i'm starting to think that the Smiling Titan is someone that can revert from a human to a titan cause those guys are just popping out of nowhere.

Loyal Codger

Aristotelian
I'm surprised Jean isn't on the vote. He's a major character, with one of the best development arcs I've seen in a while in current anime.

Haha…yeah…my bad. When I was making the poll, I put the people that came to mind first and for some reason those people came to mind before Jean did. And there are only so many spaces for the poll, orz.

But Jean is a good character. Even if I wasn’t terribly fond of him at first but as the series continues and he grows as a person, I do begin liking him more and more. [/nod] The character development for Jean was excellent and I expect great(er) things for him in the future.

Loyal Codger

Archangel Apocalypse Z
Now i'm starting to think that the Smiling Titan is someone that can revert from a human to a titan cause those guys are just popping out of nowhere.
    Putting this in spoilers for people that may or may not be beginning the series or whatever because I do not want to accidentally say too much.

But I, honestly, never thought of that before. That could be a strong possibility with that strange, creepy, Smiling Titan. Those more distinctive Titans, thus far, have been more intelligent than the majority. Or so I think. So it could be a possibility but I wonder if that Smiling Titan has anything to do with the Ape Titan—or the other Titan shifters. Would they somehow had connections to the Ape Titan or at least know about it to some degree?
Sonpi-Chan
Archangel Apocalypse Z
    Putting this in spoilers for people that may or may not be beginning the series or whatever because I do not want to accidentally say too much.

But I, honestly, never thought of that before. That could be a strong possibility with that strange, creepy, Smiling Titan. Those more distinctive Titans, thus far, have been more intelligent than the majority. Or so I think. So it could be a possibility but I wonder if that Smiling Titan has anything to do with the Ape Titan—or the other Titan shifters. Would they somehow had connections to the Ape Titan or at least know about it to some degree?

Yeah that's the thing i don't like about AOT, they show something and give no explanation. They kinda hinted that he has the power to turn people into titans but he didn't know anything about the 3D gear. They went from the mystery of Erens basement, to the Titans in the wall, to the ape titan, to Historia's importance, to the cult guy being killed, and to the whereabouts of Eren's father. I have a feeling that this anime is gonna drag.

Loyal Codger

Archangel Apocalypse Z

The anime has done a pretty decent job at keeping things under wraps. The manga is doing the same but at least there are some better hints inside the pages.

Could you please put your last post in spoiler tags? There are people browsing this thread that haven’t gotten that far in the series. It’d be much appreciated. :)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff