Bertholdt 0.016447368421053 1.6% [ 10 ]
Reiner 0.019736842105263 2.0% [ 12 ]
Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

drogvur
have you ever play attack on titan game on fenglee? it is a flash browser game but epicly awesome. You play as eren(which could transform into titan), levi,armin,and mikasa. Only tooks few minutes to play this game, if you havent play this game, try it. but if you have play it tell me your opinion,, btw i love how no mercy this anime is,. so horror to see a titan ate a person with smile on his face.

I have not played this Attack on Titan game. I’ve heard of it but I thought that was…well, I don’t know what I thought it was. I just didn’t think it was available to play. I saw youtube videos and saw some screenshots of it but I never looked into it more than that. I guess now I’ll have to, haha. Thanks for telling me! I wasn’t aware that it was an actual thing for others to try. So let me get back to you on that!

Gosh. This anime is totally no mercy – at all – for anyone.
    It’s unlike most animes I watch so seeing so many people die is strange for me. I feel almost like I’m watching The Walking Dead all over again. I’ve started to adopt the rule I gave myself for The Walking Dead: You never know who is going to die next, so don’t start liking anyone because they’ll probably die too. Yeah, I tell myself that but I still find characters to like and then they die, haha. But yes! Titans in this series are utterly terrifying (even if some look super silly).

Loyal Codger

Krissu Chan
I got into the anime because EVERYONE on tumblr was talking about it, and Free! was over so I needed something to fill the empty void it left behind, haha. I really love the story, the animations (Dem 3D move gears @_@) and the characters. I like Erin and Mikasa and Armin but i think my favorite character is Levi just cause of what the fandom has done with him xD

That’s how I got into Free! as well—through Tumblr and so many people spazzing over it. I had to check and see what the big deal was about that one too. Fell in love with it as well, just like Attack on Titan.

Goodness gracious, the 3D Maneuver Gear. It’s like…amazing. Makes me wish I could give it a try but I’d be the dummy that tries to use it and dies from crashing into a wall or something, haha. I wouldn’t make it through the training the recruits have to go through to become soldiers. I’d be lucky to survive it. [whisper] So glad more people like Armin. I was beginning to believe people hated him. [/whisper]

Yeah. I didn’t see the big whoop about Levi either when I began to look into the series. I thought he was highly overrated and didn’t see the appeal until he began showing up in the anime and manga. Then he kinda grew on me and I was like “Oh, okay. Maybe he isn’t so bad.” And then I saw what the fandom was doing with Levi and all the other characters. BAM! Instant love of virtually everyone at that point, including Levi. The fandom of this series is spectacular and I love seeing what they come up with—whether it be headcannons, strange ships, all the different AU scenarios, and their ideas of how this series will end (even if a lot of them are depressing and make me sad).
Sonpi-Chan
drogvur
have you ever play attack on titan game on fenglee? it is a flash browser game but epicly awesome. You play as eren(which could transform into titan), levi,armin,and mikasa. Only tooks few minutes to play this game, if you havent play this game, try it. but if you have play it tell me your opinion,, btw i love how no mercy this anime is,. so horror to see a titan ate a person with smile on his face.

I have not played this Attack on Titan game. I’ve heard of it but I thought that was…well, I don’t know what I thought it was. I just didn’t think it was available to play. I saw youtube videos and saw some screenshots of it but I never looked into it more than that. I guess now I’ll have to, haha. Thanks for telling me! I wasn’t aware that it was an actual thing for others to try. So let me get back to you on that!

Gosh. This anime is totally no mercy – at all – for anyone.
    It’s unlike most animes I watch so seeing so many people die is strange for me. I feel almost like I’m watching The Walking Dead all over again. I’ve started to adopt the rule I gave myself for The Walking Dead: You never know who is going to die next, so don’t start liking anyone because they’ll probably die too. Yeah, I tell myself that but I still find characters to like and then they die, haha. But yes! Titans in this series are utterly terrifying (even if some look super silly).
but i dont like how this anime became more less horror in the last few episodes, i like an anime that always keep their horror till the end of the show. nut yes it is utterly terrifying, i watch this show like 5 months ago and people only watch it like a month ago or so lol

Loyal Codger

drogvur
but i dont like how this anime became more less horror in the last few episodes, i like an anime that always keep their horror till the end of the show. nut yes it is utterly terrifying, i watch this show like 5 months ago and people only watch it like a month ago or so lol

The anime turned straight to "horror" because of all the information they had to cram into the last episodes. With the second season coming to a close and for them to wrap it up a little more neatly, there was still a lot of ground to cover. Or at least, that's the only way I can even begin to interpret a lot of things they chose to reveal and throw into those last few episodes. The manga had it more evenly spread but an anime only has so much to work with, especially in a set time frame.

I wasn't fond of how the last few episodes were so focused and cluttered with information. It made my head spin a little trying to keep up with it. And the horror aspect was a little...too much at once. I do enjoy the horror feeling this series presents (because it sets the mood of the series as a whole with the Titan threat) but I can't wait to see how they handle the rest of the manga. It will probably get more eerie from here on out though. Well, I think it will anyway.
Sonpi-Chan
Krissu Chan
I got into the anime because EVERYONE on tumblr was talking about it, and Free! was over so I needed something to fill the empty void it left behind, haha. I really love the story, the animations (Dem 3D move gears @_@) and the characters. I like Erin and Mikasa and Armin but i think my favorite character is Levi just cause of what the fandom has done with him xD

That’s how I got into Free! as well—through Tumblr and so many people spazzing over it. I had to check and see what the big deal was about that one too. Fell in love with it as well, just like Attack on Titan.

Goodness gracious, the 3D Maneuver Gear. It’s like…amazing. Makes me wish I could give it a try but I’d be the dummy that tries to use it and dies from crashing into a wall or something, haha. I wouldn’t make it through the training the recruits have to go through to become soldiers. I’d be lucky to survive it. [whisper] So glad more people like Armin. I was beginning to believe people hated him. [/whisper]

Yeah. I didn’t see the big whoop about Levi either when I began to look into the series. I thought he was highly overrated and didn’t see the appeal until he began showing up in the anime and manga. Then he kinda grew on me and I was like “Oh, okay. Maybe he isn’t so bad.” And then I saw what the fandom was doing with Levi and all the other characters. BAM! Instant love of virtually everyone at that point, including Levi. The fandom of this series is spectacular and I love seeing what they come up with—whether it be headcannons, strange ships, all the different AU scenarios, and their ideas of how this series will end (even if a lot of them are depressing and make me sad).

I actually didn't watch Free! Until 5 episodes were out. Then I had to check it out, ended up falling in love, and watched it while it was airing, which I never do. I always wait until an anime is over to start watching because I hate waiting. I waited until AoT was almost over before me and my boyfriend started it, and i'm glad I did cause man I would not have been able to wait.

Don't worry, I'm such a klutz I'd end up smashing into a wall or another person or a titan or something ;_;

I love Armin! He was my favorite character until everyone started growing on me so much xD I also love Sasha. She's such a bad a**! Like, I thought she was cute with the potato thing but damn son she can hold her own no problem.

That's how it almost always is for me. If I like an anime or a show or something, the fandom almost always makes me love it more. Tis what happened with My Little Pony razz

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Krissu Chan

... There was a hint of something with Levi but I won't post it until I figure out how to make the spoiler thingy appear so I don't ruin anything for someone who hasn't watch all of it.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mahzuki
Krissu Chan

... There was a hint of something with Levi but I won't post it until I figure out how to make the spoiler thingy appear so I don't ruin anything for someone who hasn't watch all of it.

Okay... That didn't take long so...
When Levi was approached by Petra's father after she had been killed he looked like part of him died.
Mahzuki

Okay... That didn't take long so...
When Levi was approached by Petra's father after she had been killed he looked like part of him died.

i think that's mainly because he was thinking of how he was going to tell everyone's families? not because of any sort of romantic attachment he might have had to petra.
        i love the series to bits, but i absolutely hate a lot of the fandom. they're obnoxious and sometimes even outright cruel.
it's pretty interesting. smile

Loyal Codger

Krissu Chan
I actually didn't watch Free! Until 5 episodes were out. Then I had to check it out, ended up falling in love, and watched it while it was airing, which I never do. I always wait until an anime is over to start watching because I hate waiting. I waited until AoT was almost over before me and my boyfriend started it, and i'm glad I did cause man I would not have been able to wait.

Don't worry, I'm such a klutz I'd end up smashing into a wall or another person or a titan or something ;_;

I love Armin! He was my favorite character until everyone started growing on me so much xD I also love Sasha. She's such a bad a**! Like, I thought she was cute with the potato thing but damn son she can hold her own no problem.

That's how it almost always is for me. If I like an anime or a show or something, the fandom almost always makes me love it more. Tis what happened with My Little Pony razz

I watched Attack on Titan and Free! while they were still updating, tuning in every week for the newest episode. Of course with Attack on Titan I got antsy and turned to the manga for my answers. So of course thanks to the manga I knew what to expect for the anime. Didn’t make some of the things less painful, however.

w00t! [/highfives] Way to be! We can be the klutzy people with 3D Gear. ‘cause I’d be doing the same thing(s).

Armin is such a cutie patootie! I adore him. So many people gave him a lot of crap and called him weak and other mean things. I just…didn’t agree with it. Sure he wasn’t strong physically but mentally he was ahead of the game entirely (to a degree). Sasha was someone that took me a little while to warm up to, to be honest. She’s such a goof at the beginning of the series but as it goes on, she does start to become more awesome and I enjoy that.

Fandoms can make or break it for me. The Hetalia fandom kept me away from the series for the longest time. Until one day I just fell in love with the series, I’m still fearful of a good portion of the fandom (I’ve been bitten before) but there ARE good people out there. It’s the same with any fandom, I guess, but I’ve only seen the good side of the AoT fandom (so far). I just enjoy the art and fics and theories everyone shares. It’s so interesting to see everyone’s interpretations.

Loyal Codger

shades of gold
        i love the series to bits, but i absolutely hate a lot of the fandom. they're obnoxious and sometimes even outright cruel.

Unfortunately that is how it is with a lot of fandoms (possibly all). Each fandom has its good and bad sides. The cruel side(s) of fandoms makes me sad because…well, we’re all fans of the same thing. Can’t we just all get along without biting one another’s heads off? Even if Attack on Titan has a lot of death and biting.

I adore your avi by the way. Petra is awesome.

Loyal Codger

Mahzuki
shades of gold

I’m going to jump in on this because I enjoy ships and talking about ships! Even if they can cause a war.

While I personally support the pairing of Levi x Petra, I think it can be left up to interpretation.

But I think the whole reason Levi looked so devastated by Petra’s father was, like shades of gold said, due to the fact that his entire team (excluding Eren of course) had just died. Levi’s squad was handpicked by him and I’m sure they were all close in their own way. But to have your teammates snatched from you like that, it isn’t easy to get over. Let alone passing along that information to their families. Through the series Levi has expressed concern and how he hates seeing his comrades die.

I don’t necessarily think it was a romantic attachment personally. But I won’t say that isn’t a possibility either. ‘cause it was never stated and thus no one really knows.
Sonpi-Chan

Unfortunately that is how it is with a lot of fandoms (possibly all). Each fandom has its good and bad sides. The cruel side(s) of fandoms makes me sad because…well, we’re all fans of the same thing. Can’t we just all get along without biting one another’s heads off? Even if Attack on Titan has a lot of death and biting.

I adore your avi by the way. Petra is awesome.

no but like. that is literally almost the entire fandom.

i don't know if you were aware of it (because it was mostly within the rp community, i think?) but people were getting death threats and being told to die and just being generally harrassed because rumor had it that they did or didn't ship a certain thing. even that issue aside, a majority of the fandom also glorifies ***** and abusive relationships.

(and thank you! the main character i roleplay as is auruo, though.)
Sonpi-Chan

I’m going to jump in on this because I enjoy ships and talking about ships! Even if they can cause a war.

While I personally support the pairing of Levi x Petra, I think it can be left up to interpretation.

But I think the whole reason Levi looked so devastated by Petra’s father was, like shades of gold said, due to the fact that his entire team (excluding Eren of course) had just died. Levi’s squad was handpicked by him and I’m sure they were all close in their own way. But to have your teammates snatched from you like that, it isn’t easy to get over. Let alone passing along that information to their families. Through the series Levi has expressed concern and how he hates seeing his comrades die.

I don’t necessarily think it was a romantic attachment personally. But I won’t say that isn’t a possibility either. ‘cause it was never stated and thus no one really knows.

euhguhghghgh i have so many issues with rivetra. that aside,
        it's kind of erwin's fault? depending on how you see it. i mean, when levi was going to rejoin his squad, erwin told him to stay back and switch out his blades and gas canisters. while that may not have been enough to save gunter, he may have gotten there in time to save erd and petra and auruo. or, he may have gotten there in time to die with them.

it's a very real possibility that levi feels guilt over his squad's deaths, that if he hadn't obeyed erwin's orders he could have saved him. im not even a levi fan, and i empathize with him on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff