Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Jun Dagon
I've only ever seen the anime, and while I like it I swear I cry every other episode. I think thats why the fandom can be so random, its to make up for the heartbreak.
Cried? I don't think I cried during it or ever came close to tearing up but it was an emotional roller coaster for me to. I honestly can say the only Anime that ever made me actually cry cry was Anohana not that these 2 series are related in ANY way but yeah haha..

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

nylasaur
Manga spoilers under cut

I'm not upset with Armin - I'm upset about Armin! He's just gotten assaulted, and I'm very, very worried about him. No one is allowed to touch Armin.

Well…that is true. He was felt up / molested by that creepy fellow. But he seemed to handle it well; though, I’m sure it will bother him for quite a while. Even if he knew posing as Historia had its dangers, he probably didn’t expect that—the poor dear. I am sure he’ll pull through and be okay though. Armin is tougher than that. Even if I don’t agree with what happened to him.

Loyal Codger

Winniwyn
Am I the only one who thought that black haired lady looked more like Eren than Historia?

Also, I am all for this new plot line. Viva la revolution I say!

When I first saw that dark haired girl combing her hair I thought Eren had a twin sister or something. Because, yes, she does look a lot like Eren. May have to go back through and reread the chapter to get more of my thoughts and feelings on this in order though.

Somehow I had the feeling it would lead to having to deal with the government at some point in the series; as nothing was getting too accomplished at this point. I felt like the Survey Corps were running in circles a bit for a while, trying to figure things out. So I’m interested to see how this will play out. I mean, will they kill the king to stop this? Simply overthrow him and spare his life?

I’m also curious to know more about that Ape Titan. I wonder where he’s gone off to, when he'll be back, and who he really is. I’ve read from other fans that they think the Ape Titan is Eren’s father or even the King in Sina.

Dapper Ladykiller

Rebeldoomer
I agree with the poll.
Levi is a bad a**, lol.

Levi has his moments, but it's got to be Mikasa.
Sonpi-Chan
Winniwyn
Am I the only one who thought that black haired lady looked more like Eren than Historia?

When I first saw that dark haired girl combing her hair I thought Eren had a twin sister or something. Because, yes, she does look a lot like Eren. May have to go back through and reread the chapter to get more of my thoughts and feelings on this in order though.

Somehow I had the feeling it would lead to having to deal with the government at some point in the series; as nothing was getting too accomplished at this point. I felt like the Survey Corps were running in circles a bit for a while, trying to figure things out. So I’m interested to see how this will play out. I mean, will they kill the king to stop this? Simply overthrow him and spare his life?

I’m also curious to know more about that Ape Titan. I wonder where he’s gone off to, when he'll be back, and who he really is. I’ve read from other fans that they think the Ape Titan is Eren’s father or even the King in Sina.

I also thought that Eren and mystery girl looked very similar. I don't really think the girl looked like Historia, but you never know?

I think it's really interesting that both Historia and Eren have these memories that they can't fully grasp... I think it would be hella neat if Historia turned out to be a titan shifter... :V
Sonpi-Chan
nylasaur
Manga spoilers under cut

I'm not upset with Armin - I'm upset about Armin! He's just gotten assaulted, and I'm very, very worried about him. No one is allowed to touch Armin.

Well…that is true. He was felt up / molested by that creepy fellow. But he seemed to handle it well; though, I’m sure it will bother him for quite a while. Even if he knew posing as Historia had its dangers, he probably didn’t expect that—the poor dear. I am sure he’ll pull through and be okay though. Armin is tougher than that. Even if I don’t agree with what happened to him.

Mm, but the thing is that being 'tough' doesn't make sexual assault any less traumatizing. Armin is an incredibly strong character, but that doesn't mean that what happened to him wasn't terrible.

Personally, I'm worried that Isayama will brush off his assault to advance the story. I'm not optimistic...

Loyal Codger

nylasaur

I’m not trying to say it is anything to take lightly (sorry for coming across as such, I should try to word things better).
    But such gestures are unacceptable—I just feel Armin will be okay, that’s all.

Yeah, that girl definitely didn’t look a thing like Historia. Curious to know her name now…but I’m sure at this rate, Eren and Historia will begin to start remembering things and will, maybe, be able to piece things together bit-by-bit. I’m a little afraid to see where it leads though…
Sonpi-Chan
nylasaur

I’m not trying to say it is anything to take lightly (sorry for coming across as such, I should try to word things better).
    But such gestures are unacceptable—I just feel Armin will be okay, that’s all.

Yeah, that girl definitely didn’t look a thing like Historia. Curious to know her name now…but I’m sure at this rate, Eren and Historia will begin to start remembering things and will, maybe, be able to piece things together bit-by-bit. I’m a little afraid to see where it leads though…

I'm just really concerned for Armin. My poor child.

And, yeah, same, I hope they remembering things or the confusing nature of the manga will just become annoying, you know? Like, I get that it's supposed to be confusing, but it's overly confusing at this point, and if something doesn't happen soon... idk. It's just not my cup of tea, I guess.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
youcanthandlemylumps
POTATO!

OH HECK YEAH!!!
POTATO POTATO!! whee

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
nylasaur
Sonpi-Chan
Winniwyn

I also thought that Eren and mystery girl looked very similar. I don't really think the girl looked like Historia, but you never know?

I think it's really interesting that both Historia and Eren have these memories that they can't fully grasp... I think it would be hella neat if Historia turned out to be a titan shifter... :V

The only reason I mentioned that is because in the translation I was reading it mentioned that Eren thought she looked like Historia and I was sitting there thinking 'Dude, have you looked in a Mirror lately?'
Winniwyn
nylasaur
Sonpi-Chan
Winniwyn

The only reason I mentioned that is because in the translation I was reading it mentioned that Eren thought she looked like Historia and I was sitting there thinking 'Dude, have you looked in a Mirror lately?'

hahaha, yeah. He's just kind of clueless, though! I love him anyway.
There has been only one season and it already had me hooked. I thought Eren turning into a Titan was crazy, but things just get way more chaotic later on.

Gracious Star

I love this show so much! Can't wait for the dub! And Eren is my fav character-
scream move over Mikasa, that man is mine!
I will fight you for him!
See, this is why I don't ship... lol

User Image
Cuz I can..

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lilxsouljaxbo1
There has been only one season and it already had me hooked. I thought Eren turning into a Titan was crazy, but things just get way more chaotic later on.

You should edit you post and and put
eren turning into a titan
in a spoiler sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out