Total Votes:[ 608 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello folks!

Good to see some fans of the series~ I admit, I'm on board with watching it plenty myself. Watching it with a close friend too and it gets so intense! x3

I am curious, does anyone plan on creating a Titan RP? I just think that would be pretty cool~ :3 And not going to lie- I've been on the hunt for one myself.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

ShadowOfIce

Hi there! Nice to meet ya! :)

It’s good to hear a friend is watching it with you. I’m sure it is an interesting series to watch with others. XD

Ah…there was someone a few pages back that mentioned an RP or at least, entertained the idea of one, I believe. I can’t remember who it was but I can always go back and look because I was vaguely interested myself—merely forgot to say so, haha, orz. Doing an Attack on Titan RP has me leery though…but I wish you the best of luck in finding one!

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
Levi. . .that is all. ninja

Loyal Codger

Moon Hime Serenity
Levi. . .that is all. ninja

Levi is an interesting character. [/nod]
    Also. I squealed a little when I saw your sig. Narbari no Ou~! <3

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
Quote:

he's a complete a** and we all know it. > w > yes, interesting.
I make people squeal all day ~ weather it's my sig or my avi or whatever I talk about ;3 aw ye

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sonpi-Chan

A pleasure to meet you as well. ^_^

Yeah, it's a blast. The moments where we yell "NO, RUN OR THE TITAN WILL- AW DAMN!"
Or "OMFG DID HE JUST TURN INTO A-" ...er, lemme not finish that sentence for early spoilers. And so on, it's a blast watching it with another person. x3

Oh and I do certainly agree, it would be veeeery tricky to run a Titan roleplay. Mostly because combat can get messy, and the case of 'who will play the titans.' It would need more of a 'Dungeon Master' role in a sense. I've got a Persona roleplay myself, and.. yea, it's the same case. Downtime, drama-romance-comedy-ect is a blast, but the action is triiiicky. ^^;

A good runner/owner can make it happen! :3

I'm curious, do you or anyone around here read the manga? I'm considering, that's why I ask~

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
as a thought for roleplay I figured I should mention.
a lot of roleplaying has moved from gaia to tumblr for whatever reason.
HOWEVER, there are these things called "x - over chatrooms" which I take part in to rp.
it's like a chatroom like aol etc for characters from any anime etc to talk to each other too.
we make our posts pretty with status' etc of what our character feels or is doing etc.
it's quite fun actually ~ so I'd suggest trying that sometime in the future cause lots of fun crossover stuff happens~

Loyal Codger

ShadowOfIce

I wish I had a friend to watch it with me. But all of my friends aren't into the same things. Most have told me they won't watch Attack on Titan with me, haha.

I'm also not huge on group RPs. They kinda scare me. >3>;;;
    So I keep to uber small groups to one-on-one roleplays.

As for reading the manga, yes, I do read it. I quite enjoy it actually.
    More-so than I do the anime; though, the anime is certainly nice to see in action.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Moon Hime Serenity
Quote:

he's a complete a** and we all know it. > w > yes, interesting.
I make people squeal all day ~ weather it's my sig or my avi or whatever I talk about ;3 aw ye

sweatdrop What's that word that pops up in you signature?
I can't read cursive
I heard about it but didn't want to start any new series at the time. When I went to my summer con it was everywhere and I figured I'd better see what all the hype was before I ended up missing out on all the references again at the next con. I ended up watching it all in two nights.

Hilarious Seeker

Sonpi-Chan
BlackRaven_29
Sure! I'll read it online. Hey, if you are also an anime watcher. There's an OVA that was included in one of the manga if I'm not wrong?

The manga will definitely ease some of your curiosity; though, it'll definitely give you more questions than answers, I'm sure.

I found out about the OVA through tumblr. There were a lot of gif-sets of it on my dash one day.
    There's only part one out last I looked but that was a while ago. I don't know how many parts there are going to be though.
    I think there's going to be four or so? Do you know how many or when they will be released?
    Because I'm not sure myself but I guess I could always go look it up when I return home, haha.

Ohh, I see. Sure I'll go and search for the OVA for more information on it. Though reading the whole manga will takes time since I didn't really follow it, I've read only until volume four xp Maybe, more is going to be released? But for now, its only one

Dapper Poster

User Image

i really love it, i'm reading the manga now
                    i have uhhh five snk posters so far
                    i want more ahah

Dapper Genius

Ahh, my roleplay was just between myself and the Hubby.
I don't mind group RPs; it's just that I haven't roleplayed with anyone besides him in ages.

Our RP is only loosely based on the series.
The world is similar, what with people living confined and Titans everywhere and whatnot.
But a lot of it has changed fundamentally too.
There are other races besides humans, but they're scarce and only live near the outermost wall. They've been discriminated against for ages because humans don't trust them. The only time humans like them is if they have special abilities that could help them kill Titans and they join the Scouts. And then, it's mostly because they hope that they'll get killed.

The Titans are different as well. Not by much for the normal Titans and abnormals, though. Theirs are mostly just slight physical changes. (IE, traits from races other than just humans.)

The Titan-shifters are where the main differences lie. Since our story is different, we have different shifters to play the key roles. My shifter's special trait is that he has wings. (But that's because my character is an avariel, or winged elf.) He also has a massive set of jaws with sharp fangs, something akin to Alucard's Hellhound from Hellsing. He'll have a rage mode too, but I haven't decided what markings or special enhancements he'll have for all that yet. It's still a work-in-progress.

I had thought about revamping the Titans entirely, but I thought that was going a little too far for this RP. Once it's up and running, though, I might toy with the idea of some "advanced" Titans.

I'd definitely be open to joining another RP if I found one, though. That's just what the Hubby and I put together to entertain ourselves.

As far as other topics, I haven't read the manga, unfortunately. I haven't had the chance. I have, however, read the entire SNK wiki, spoilers and all, so I know most of what I've missed out on, lol.

I watched the entire series in one night. xD It was amazing. I've watched it three times already, and I'm still not tired of it. I just can't wait for the second season.

Ironically, I just recently really started paying attention to the story and characters besides Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. What drew me to the show in the first place was the Titans. The first time through watching it mostly consisted of waiting for the next attack scene and yelling "OH s**t" and laughing hysterically at the Titans killing people. >_>;

I read recently about the 3DS game and saw a trailer for it. That saddened me immensely. The game looks amazing and like a ton of fun, and I believe (if I understood correctly) that you can customize your own character. I was just really disappointed that it was for a portable system instead of a regular platform, like the PS3. That would have made me much happier. And I think it would have made for a better game. But either way, I'm excited to play it. Now to get a 3DS. Lol.

Does anyone know anything about the movie they're supposed to be coming out with? All I've heard is that there's going to be a movie, no details. And then I've seen the SUV commercial with the Titans in it, which is amazing to see. I about died when I saw it. *-* I just hope it's better than all the other live-action anime-based movies I've seen. >_>;

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Faelynne Amastacia

Ahh, my roleplay was just between myself and the Hubby.
I don't mind group RPs; it's just that I haven't roleplayed with anyone besides him in ages.

Our RP is only loosely based on the series.
The world is similar, what with people living confined and Titans everywhere and whatnot.
But a lot of it has changed fundamentally too.
There are other races besides humans, but they're scarce and only live near the outermost wall. They've been discriminated against for ages because humans don't trust them. The only time humans like them is if they have special abilities that could help them kill Titans and they join the Scouts. And then, it's mostly because they hope that they'll get killed.

The Titans are different as well. Not by much for the normal Titans and abnormals, though. Theirs are mostly just slight physical changes. (IE, traits from races other than just humans.)

The Titan-shifters are where the main differences lie. Since our story is different, we have different shifters to play the key roles. My shifter's special trait is that he has wings. (But that's because my character is an avariel, or winged elf.) He also has a massive set of jaws with sharp fangs, something akin to Alucard's Hellhound from Hellsing. He'll have a rage mode too, but I haven't decided what markings or special enhancements he'll have for all that yet. It's still a work-in-progress.

I had thought about revamping the Titans entirely, but I thought that was going a little too far for this RP. Once it's up and running, though, I might toy with the idea of some "advanced" Titans.

I'd definitely be open to joining another RP if I found one, though. That's just what the Hubby and I put together to entertain ourselves.

As far as other topics, I haven't read the manga, unfortunately. I haven't had the chance. I have, however, read the entire SNK wiki, spoilers and all, so I know most of what I've missed out on, lol.

I watched the entire series in one night. xD It was amazing. I've watched it three times already, and I'm still not tired of it. I just can't wait for the second season.

Ironically, I just recently really started paying attention to the story and characters besides Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. What drew me to the show in the first place was the Titans. The first time through watching it mostly consisted of waiting for the next attack scene and yelling "OH s**t" and laughing hysterically at the Titans killing people. >_>;

I read recently about the 3DS game and saw a trailer for it. That saddened me immensely. The game looks amazing and like a ton of fun, and I believe (if I understood correctly) that you can customize your own character. I was just really disappointed that it was for a portable system instead of a regular platform, like the PS3. That would have made me much happier. And I think it would have made for a better game. But either way, I'm excited to play it. Now to get a 3DS. Lol.

Does anyone know anything about the movie they're supposed to be coming out with? All I've heard is that there's going to be a movie, no details. And then I've seen the SUV commercial with the Titans in it, which is amazing to see. I about died when I saw it. *-* I just hope it's better than all the other live-action anime-based movies I've seen. >_>;

Has that been localised?

Wealthy Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
No love for Krista? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash