Nikkichomp's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm
Welcome to the home of Nikkichomp and their soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sable's Stats
Strength: 47%
Courage: 45%
Speed: 53%
Intelligence: 52%
Luck: 53%
Stamina: 47%

Aiko's Stats
Strength: 38%
Courage: 40%
Speed: 37%
Intelligence: 40%
Luck: 35%
Stamina: 41%

Elvira's Stats
Strength: 38%
Speed: 37%
Intelligence: 41%
Luck: 43%
Stamina: 38%

Roxana's Stats
Strength: 46%
Courage: 48%
Speed: 46%
Intelligence: 49%
Luck: 45%
Stamina: 46%

Helix's stats
Strength: 40%
Courage: 37%
Speed: 42%
Intelligence: 40%
Luck: 42%
Stamina: 34%

Faye's Stats
Strength: 41%
Speed: 38%
Intelligence: 36%
Luck: 34%
Stamina: 36%

Rayleigh A'Cappella's Stats
Strength: 56%
Courage: 54%
Speed: 62%
Intelligence: 60%
Luck: 59%
Stamina: 55%

Hikaru's Stats
Strength: 8%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 10%

Aida's Stats
Strength: 18%
Courage: 22%
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 18%

Zephyr's Stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 5%

Mercurius's Stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 22%
Luck: 18%
Stamina: 22%

Murasaki Tsuya's Stats
Strength: 45%
Courage: 51%
Speed: 46%
Intelligence: 52%
Luck: 45%
Stamina: 46%

Eran Parallax's Stats
Strength: 8%
Courage: 7%
Intelligence: 6%
Stamina: 6%

Shen's Stats
Strength: 11%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 7%

Ocultas's Stats
Strength: 9%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 4%

Lillith's Stats
Strength: 4%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 10%

Kieran's Stats
Speed: 9%
Stamina: 11%

Annelida's Stats
Strength: 5%
Luck: 7%

Brynhildr's Stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 11%

Bowie's Stats
Strength: 6%
Speed: 7%

Murasaki Genji's Stats
Strength: 11%
Intelligence: 10%
Stamina: 12%

Vivien's Stats
Strength: 5%

Rhapsody in G Major's Stats
Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 7%

Alastor's Stats
Strength: 10%
Courage: 5%
Stamina: 9%

Korakore's Stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 16%
Intelligence: 17%
Luck: 22%
Stamina: 20%

Gisli's Stats
Strength: 24%
Courage: 24%
Speed: 24%
Intelligence: 24%
Luck: 24%
Stamina: 24%

Murasaki Mizuiro's Stats

Esme's Stats

Tanzanite 'Tandy' Kepleria's Stats

Kodalia's Stats

Mystique's Stats

Squeeze's Stats

Lyric's Stats

The Teepee
User Image
They all live on the edge of a clearing, near the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm

:: Post 1 - Soquili::
:: Post 2 - Table of Contents:: *YOU ARE HERE*
:: Post 3 - Intro & Rules::
:: Post 4 - News & Arrivals::
:: Post 5 - Agreements & Availability::
:: Post 6 - Breedings::
:: Post 7 - Single & Looking::
:: Post 8 - Desired Plotting::
:: Post 9 - Roleplay::
:: Post 10 - Familiars::
:: Post 11 - Plushies::
:: Post 12 - Links::
:: Post 13 - Code::

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

On the first page of my teepee, you will find links, news, and information. Pages two to infinity contain my Soquili. Each has their own post, along with personality, plot ideas, and links to relatives.

Rules/guidelines:

1. Please don't post here smile
2. To get ahold of me, you can PM me, talk to me in the shop thread, or find my plot thread. If you're talking to me in a thread, please always quote me! I love quotes! If you don't quote, I will totally forget that I ever posted and I will miss your response and then you will wonder why I am ignoring you for months on end. emotion_facepalm
3. I want to hear any and all RP, plot, and breeding offers you have smile Don't be afraid to reach out; I won't bite 3nodding

Soq Directory (Click to go to the post!):

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 pm

User Image

11/27/18: To arrive -- one sumi-e kitty mini custom (SC, no timeline). One custom from Saint Vis, conversion from plushie

April 30, 2015 - New personal goal is to do at least one RP each weekend. Replies should start rolling out from me slowly but surely. heart Thanks to everyone for their patience with my school-related absences.

February 25, 2015 - Working on making time for RP before month's end. Also, new Soquili have appeared all at once! I am excite yum_puddi

January 18, 2015 - If you are looking for me and I have been conspicuously absent, it's because RL has eaten me for the past couple of months. But, things are starting to come back to order and I am starting to regain a bit of muse. If we've got plots, please remind me of them because I would love to keep the ball rolling with my characters smile

September 11, 2014 - Teepee layout has been purchased and is almost complete. Teepee revamp coming sooooon...

September 2, 2014 - First custom won! YAYAYAYAY mrgreen Aiko's lovemate shall be made real!

June 30, 2014 - Rayleigh A'Cappella is growing ::SQUEEEE::

User Image

June 23, 2014 - EEEEEK Roxana X Charon's Allemande baskets are here from the Wishing Star :dies:

User Image
She shall be Rayleigh A'Cappella!

March 16, 2014 - Re-opening event has begun and I have added this lovely flutter-hippogryph, Faye, to my herd: {thanks, Roni & Sarei!}
User ImageNew mare in the herd! Estrogen overload xd She is pretty and pink heart

Finals are tomorrow and then I will be able to RP for a few weeks, thank goodness.

January 17, 2014 - Roni rolled a plushie familiar conversion for me heart
User Image

January 12, 2014 - Faid & Puu have gifted me a wolf pup in an RP contest! emotion_awesome
User Image

January 11, 2014 - I got CC'd in the plushie conversions, and I now have a stallion in my herd! biggrin

User Image

January 5, 2014 - Everyone has at least 1 RP! Yay! I have just updated the Single & Looking post with a bit more information on my herd of mares.

December 13, 2013 -- I am the lucky winner of a beautiful 'gator familiar! She is now friends with Aiko.
User Image

December 12, 2013 - WOOHOO! Roxana has arrived and I have certs for both her and Aiko! RP on the way biggrin

December 11, 2013 - Roxana is approved for official droppage and gosh, she is so lovely! Thanks to ATH e a r t heart
User Image

November 13, 2013 - Roniel delivered Elvira's cert to me! Now I can RP her biggrin

November 3, 2013 - Elvira is won in the Kalona meta event; thanks Uta!
User Image

October 27, 2013 - The dice love me and granted me the gift of a page 100 semicustom! I am so excited that I have already named her and she is not dropped off yet smile

October 9th, 2013 - HOMG I won a basket contest! Aiko is given to me (Thanks to Rhyleigh & Co. !)
User Image

June 11th, 2013 - now that my teepee is here, formatting is underway!

May 4th, 2013 - Sable is rehomed to me (Thanks to Teh Roarie!)
User Image

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 pm

User Image

Post here any breeding, co-own, ownership transfer, or future RP agreements I make.

fling with roarie x 4 https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=530&t=23696151#391540485

Eran Parallax:
Fling with Leez0rz' Lala

Helix:
Fling agreement with Fuzzy's Charley / 2.0

Mercurius:
Fling with IB's Madalayne

Rayleigh A'Cappella:
Fling with sage's Alauli

Rhapsody in G Major
Flock Fling with Tiěguānyīn

Sable:
Ownership Transfer
Lifemate with LydaLynn's Finegal

Scout:
Scout x Lethal - indefinite/"life"mates

Mockbreedings:
Vindictus Sinclair: Contest Mockbreeding permission

Nikkichomp

Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Flock member:
Permission where obtained

Mock Tribble (familiar) permission

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 am
User Image

Edited MCCL Post
Unedited MCCL Post

Sable x Donehogawa

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yes

Entry Code:
[.code]Sable (Nikkichomp) x Donehogawa (elfstar89)[./code]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/certs/sable.jpg[/img]
[url=https://soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/Random/highkingdom.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]http://soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Manda/Freebies/tagged/Donehogawa-tag-1.jpg[/img]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/2IQ2o1b.png]UNCERT[/url] |[url=https://i.imgur.com/Zf28FUb.png]Nekkid[/url]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] N/A
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24327039]elfstar89[/url] | [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikkichomp[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=556&t=23696151][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] N/A

[b]Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] Eagle wings, new unicorn horns

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes
[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Yes

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Sure!
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]

[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/hg/Soquili/Tagged/Wohali-Usti.jpg]Donehogawa's Father[/url]

Aiko x Hikaru:

Aiko x Hikaru

Entry Code:
[.code] Aiko (Nikkichomp) x Hikaru (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[b]Soquili 1 Name:[/b] Aiko
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943828/Soquili/aiko_shay_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1550072975/Soquili/aiko_adult_uncertitem.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Soquili 2 Name:[/b] Hikaru
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734210/Soquili/Hikaru_adult_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734211/Soquili/Hikaru_zps027747b2.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Pregnant Stage:[/b] N/A I think?
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971&page=3]xx[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=153&t=23696151#374532629][ X ][/url]

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] non-sturdy-footed cerenyi hooves, eagle wings

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23960207&page=1]parents and brothers can be seen here[/url]
more links in teepee under Aiko's post

Madalayne x Mercurius

Madalayne x Mercurius

Entry Code:
[.code]Madalayne (Insane Butterfly) x Mercurius (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/466034832187850755/516385359295414302/Maddieadultcert_zpskir961pz.jpg[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1543186348/Soquili/Mercurius_adult_Cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1543186348/Soquili/Mercurius_adult_uncert.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1543186459/Soquili/Mercurius_markings.png]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Teepees:[/b]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikkichomp[/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10834019]IB[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=123&t=23696151#373654453][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes
[spoiler]1. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=24853315#375128129]Dec 2015[/url]
2. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=24858015#375200373]Dec 2015 #2[/url]
3. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24911241&page=6]April 2016[/url]
4. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25272137#383465847]July 2018[/url]
5. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25276787#383553077]August 2018][/url]
6. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25324893#384624843]Jan 2019[/url]
7. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page5&t=25352325#385184871]April 2019[/url]
8. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=25360878#385574259]July 2019[/url]
9. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25456017#388016334]June 2020[/url]
10. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=25458825#388137048]July 2020[/url]
11. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=25471416#389207808]Oct 2020[/url]
12. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25491792#391538421]Feb 2021[/url]
13. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25512366#392211411]june 2021[/url]
14. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25513893#392253699]june 2021 pt 2[/url]
15. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25515093#392282637]June 2021 pt 3[/url]
16. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25517442#392347716]July 2021[/url]
17. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25518363#392380401]July 2021 pt 2[/url]
18. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25527333#392738067]Sept 2021[/url]
19. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=25535967#393292449]Dec 2021[/url]
20. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25539429#393380760]Dec 2021[/url]
[/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] Sure

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Sure
Mercurius is technically 1st gen but one mock mother is [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/kookie_monzter/Gaia/Soq/RayleighACappella_adult_cert_zps27dd7b90.jpg]Rayleigh[/url]

Madalayne's parents are
[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/466034832187850755/516385352974467075/Fei-Long.jpg]Fei Long[/url]
[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/466034832187850755/516385355818205185/jacare_cert.jpg]Jacare[/url]

Camellia x Shen

[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children:
Spider parts
Exposed organs

[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Yes, tastefully
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: exposed organs

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: To some extent
~~~ Do you like gore?: Tastefully?
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Sure
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

[quote="Camellia x Shen"]

Entry Code:
Camellia (Dea and #Teddy#) x Shen (Nikkichomp)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/deaandteddy/image/upload/v1518239927/Soquili/Pet Certs/Camellia.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/deaandteddy/image/upload/v1518241179/Soquili/Uncerts/Camellia.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734847/Soquili/shen_charm_cert.png[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1539703130/shen_pelted_uncert.png]UNCERT[/url] | [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1539703130/shen_unpelted_uncert.png]Markings[/url]

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24902873]Dea[/url] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971&page=1]Nikki[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=433&t=23696151#385714992][ X ][/url]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] Sure

[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/deaandteddy/image/upload/v1504234584/Soquili/Pet Certs/Xara.jpg]Xara, Camellia mother[/url]
[url=http://i.imgur.com/xVoRGh7.jpg]Zatarra, Camellia father[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Infi/Certs/GalexDeSoto3cert.jpg]Zaitus, Camellia paternal grandfather[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/NyxQoDAcacia.jpg]Acacia, Camellia paternal grandmother[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Antigra/Tagged/desoto.jpg]De Soto, Camellia paternal great-grandfather[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mer/certed/gale.jpg]Gale, Camellia paternal great-grandmother[/url]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/deaandteddy/image/upload/v1504234583/Soquili/Pet Certs/Sakura.jpg]Sakura, Camellia maternal grandmother[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Agneza/Tagged/Soquili/Zamphyr.jpg]Zamphyr, Camellia maternal grandfather[/url] (he is Xara's father in RP, but Lolly used him when she made Sakura. And Sakura was WS LLFM for Xara and Aiyana)

Helix x Joquin LocHart

Entry Code:
[.code]Helix (Nikkichomp) x Jaquin LocHeart (Calixita)[./code]

[b]Parent 1:[/b] Helix (Nikkichomp)
[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Certs/NikkHeli.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Uncerts/NikkHeli.png]UNCERT[/url] ([url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Uncerts/NikkHeliWW.png]Markings[/url])

[b]Parent 2:[/b] Jaquin LocHeart (Calixita)
[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Musica/Breedings/AmoRep2.jpg[/img]
[url=http://soquili.wolfenpaw.com/uncerts/soquili/JaquinLocHeart.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509]Calixita[/url] | [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikkichomp[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=455&t=23696151#386384715][ X ][/url]

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] Wind Heron Wings, Mare Unicorn Tail (Style 2), Corkscrew Style Unicorn Horn, Kalona Wing Style 2, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Mare Kalona Ramhorns

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] See under the spoiler!

[spoiler]Expressions
[list][*] Fangs (Any Variation)[/list]
Mane Styles
[list][*] Medium
[*] Male Long 1
[*] Tight Braid
[*] Fabio
[*] Romeo[/list]
Tail Styles
[list][*] Medium
[*] Fabio
[*] Romeo
[*] Bob[/list]
General Options
[list][*] Neck Ruff
[*] Elbow Fluff
[*] Chopped Bangs
[*] Pomp Bangs
[*] Zypher Bangs
[*] Dandelion Bangs
[*] Business Bangs
[*] Large Loose Braids
[*] Small Loose Braids
[*] Tucked Braids
[*] Loose Tufts[/list]
Usdia
[list][*] Medium Mane
[*] Long 1 Mane & Tail[/list]
Seathi
[list][*] Long Mane
[*] Cropped Mane[/list]
Trading Post Items
[list][*] Lucky Paw Necklace
[*] Saddles
[*] Lanterns attached to hair[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] No

[u]Jaquin LocHeart's Family[/u]
Parents: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mobbu/Certed/Lerilyecert.jpg]Amor Locheart[/url] x [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/certs/Rephaim.jpg]Rephaim[/url]
Paternal Grandparents: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/PandoraTalie/Items/Certs/xaviera_item_cert.jpg]Xaviera[/url] x [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Roniel/Items/jerichocert.jpg]Jericho[/url]
Paternal Great Grandparents: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/caroline.jpg]Belle[/url] x [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/zhuri.jpg]Zhuri[/url]

Rhapsody x Tieg

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yes

Entry Code:
[.code]Rhapsody in G Major (Nikkichomp) x 鐵觀音 [Tiěguānyīn](Calixita)[./code]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1565215892/Soquili/RhapsodyInGMajor_adult_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1565215901/Soquili/RhapsodyInGMajor_adult_uncert.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Certs/CaliTieg.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Uncerts/CaliTieg.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Uncerts/CaliTiegWA.png]itemless[/url]

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikki[/url] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509]Calixita[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=459&t=23696151#386512722][ X ][/url]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] Both are 1st gen[/quote]

Lala x Eran Parallax

Entry Code:
[.code]Lala (Leez0rz) x Eran Parallax (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/L4Hc4fe.jpg[/img]
[url=https://i.imgur.com/C2KtixQ.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734743/Soquili/Eran_adult_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734744/Soquili/eran_adult_uncert_zps2rr0vme6.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734744/Soquili/eran_adult_uncert_wingless_zpskh0g62vu.png]Markings[/url] )

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12785887]Leez0rz[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=471&t=23696151#387104154][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Nyhility/Certs/TRGreC.jpg]Eran mom, Greer[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Uta/Certs/MagellanicCert.jpg]Eran dad, Magellanic[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Felmino/Tagged/DhanRock2.jpg]Lala Dad, Rockin' Blues[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/King/StagesCerted/GillterQuinn1cert.jpg]lala paternal grandma, Rocksteady[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Norp/Tagged/StarRock_01tag.jpg]Lala paternal great greandma, Glitter Rock[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Atheart/SoquiliCerts/Elders/Meeki-Glamrock.jpg]Lala paternal great great grandma, Glamrock[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/starcandy.jpg]Lala paternal great great grandpa, Star Candy[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/King/Certed/Quinntessentialcert.jpg]Lala paternal great grandpa, Quinntessential[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Vance/StageCert/alyma1_cert.jpg]Lala paternal grandpa, Dhanuraja[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ameh/Tagged/novspo1.jpg]Lala paternal great grandma, Alyna[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ende/Certed/AvaSythe2.jpg]Lala paternal great grandpa, Karma[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Lil/Tags/Avalokiteshvara.jpg]Lala paternal great great grandma, Avalokiteshvara[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/dixiepet.jpg]Lala paternal great great grandpa, Scythe[/url]
[url=]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/spottypaws.jpg[Lala paternal great great grandpa, Spotty Paws/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/StarieMichieZuZu.jpg]Lala mother, Zuzu[/url]

[/quote]

Rhapsody x Yaotl

Elvira x Kieran x Koko Loco

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] yes

Entry Code:
[.code]Elvira (Nikkichomp) x Kieran (Nikkichomp) x Koko Loco (Sweeny)[./code]

[align=center][size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=495&t=23696151#388033761]x[/url]
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734960/Soquili/Kieran_adult_Cert.jpg]Kieran[/url] [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943830/Soquili/elvira_dexter_cert.jpg]Elvira[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247122706015715329/727232728382046249/EmiElli2ACert.jpg]Koko Loco[/url][

+ Kieran uncerts:
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1550072976/Soquili/Honedge_1item.png]UNCERT[/url] [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734961/Soquili/Kieran_adult_uncert.png]no sword[/url]
[/align]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943830/Soquili/elvira_dexter_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943834/Soquili/Mind_lona_Female1-1.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247122706015715329/727232728382046249/EmiElli2ACert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727381227820154900/KokoLoco.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=495&t=23696151#388033761][ X ][/url]

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] no

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] no

[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727633842193563799/emikocert.jpg]koko's mom[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727633938943705209/AiaxLiv3cert.png]koko's dad[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727634343983579156/aiane.png]paternal grandmother[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727634409691283576/Liviusit.png]paternal grandfather[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727634461822287962/lavander.png]paternal great grandmother[/url]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727235883203428483/727634508794429500/LucarioCert.png]paternal great grandfather[/url]

Tsuya x Sakura

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Entry Code:
[.code]Murasaki Tsuya (Nikkichomp) x Sakura (AstoriaFallen)[./code]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734627/Soquili/Tsuya_adult_cert.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563730089/Soquili/Tsuya_adult_uncert.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Lolly/Certs/AstoSakura.jpg[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=506&t=23696151#388248873][ X ][/url]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]1st gens

Daidolas the Labyrinth Keeper x Tyndall's Courante x Naiche Saguaro

[size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=561&t=23696151#392217675]xx[/url]
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/okNPybn]Daidolas the Labyrinth Keeper[/url] [url=https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/elfstar89/breedings/RayTyr3.jpg]Tyndall's Courante[/url] [url=https://imgur.com/LPTgOhj]Naiche Saguaro[/url]

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] sure

Entry Code:
[.code]Daidolas the Labyrinth Keeper (Kesmi) x Tyndall's Courante (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[img]https://imgur.com/okNPybn.jpg[/img]
[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/666116238359003136/851812761112412220/Kesmi_Items01.png?width=468&height=569]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[img]https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/elfstar89/breedings/RayTyr3.jpg[/img]
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/666116238359003136/851812639549816882/tyndall_adult_uncert.png]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=561&t=23696151#392217675][ X ][/url]

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] ---
[/list][/spoiler]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b]

[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Same as above, except it allows more freedom in colors, markings, accessories, and so forth. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] YES!!
poly parent: [url=https://imgur.com/LPTgOhj] Naiche Saguaro [/url]
tyndall mom: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Fitzy/Certs/WSJune14/tagnikkiadult-1.jpg]Rayleigh[/url]
tyndall dad: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/spelldancer/SoqCert/MuiTre1.jpg]Tyrion[/url]
tyndall mat grandma: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Atheart/SoquiliCerts/Nikkichomp-Roxana.jpg]roxana[/url]
tyndall mat grandpa: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Agneza/Tagged/Soquili/CharonsAllemande_zpsbe4396c4.jpg]Charon's Allemande[/url]
tyndall pat grandma: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Miss Cherie/Certs/ValkMuireann.jpg]Muireann[/url]
tyndall pat grandpa: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Baddotcom/Certs/TrehanAisling_a.jpg]Trehan[/url]
More for Tyndall:
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/hg/Breeding/Certs/breele1a.jpg]Trielae[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/hg/Soquili/Tagged/Eleftheria.jpg]Eleftheria[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/Growth/AdoptedBreedings/SiranaxAnsen1.jpg]Bregan[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/elvyralaniSirana.jpg]Sirana[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Dawnie/Tags/SevatiRohannon-2.jpg]Ansen[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/sevati.jpg]Sevati[/url] ** there are 2 sevati, i am *pretty* sure this is the right one
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Natsu/tag/3_PeaFlower_tag.jpg]Rohannon[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/DeeJaye/SoqCer/dolpAiyana.jpg]Aiyana[/url] ** several Aiyana, this looks most likely to be correct
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/soqs/Tags/narci_tag.jpg]Narcissus[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Atheart/SoquiliCerts/AislingJuno-Kashti.jpg]Kashti[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/acc/echoACCTag.jpg]Echo's Song[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ameh/Tagged/dradneos.jpg]Dradneos[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ririka/Certs/SunsetCodaCert.jpg]Sunset's Coda[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/certs/illarion.jpg]Illarion[/url]

Naiche dad1: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/Growth/aug14/raioha2.jpg]Goyathlay[/url]
Naiche dad2: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/Growth/Feb2013/PirataGyousei1.jpg]Nochtli Saguaro[/url]
Naiche dad1 grandma: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mobbu/Certed/RaileeMaycert.jpg]Railee May[/url]
Naiche dad1 grandpa: [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/DD/Tagged/Techabyte-Ohanko.jpg]Ohanko[/url]

Scout x Lethal

Entry Code:
[*]Scout (Nikkichomp) x Lethal (Roarie Desu)

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Scout (Nikkichomp)
[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943838/Soquili/Scout_cert.png[/img] [url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1540943838/Soquili/Scout_uncert.png]Uncert[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Lethal (Roarie Desu)
[img]http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/familiarcerts/LethalTag.jpg[/img]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] no
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] yes
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Odet/Familiar/Certed/Sayen_Faid-Shadowlight.png]Sayen (scout mother)[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Odet/Familiar/Certed/Syaoran-Puu_Wrath.png]Lethal (scout father)[/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b][url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=28&t=23872529#374531793]agreement[/url]

Kodalia x Antares

Entry Code:
[.code]Kodalia (Nikkichomp) x Antares (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)[./code]

[img]https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ririka/Certs/NikkKodalia.jpg[/img]
[url=https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ririka/Uncerts/Freebies/CYO 2020/NikkiChompCYO.png]UNCERT[/url] ([url=https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ririka/Uncerts/Freebies/CYO 2020/NikkiChompCYONW.png]Markings[/url])

[img]https://nyoko.thefoxandtherabbit.com/Soquili/Certs/AntaresCert.jpg[/img]
[url=http://nyoko.thefoxandtherabbit.com/Soquili/Antares.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Pregnant Stage:[/b] I want one
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikkichomp[/url], [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18068935]Kitsune Mistress Nyoko[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=562&t=23696151#392237952][ X ][/url]

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] [Flutter] Stag night antenna, Clickbeetle buggy antenna, Beetlebaby antenna; [Kelpi] Bare eel tail, Bare shark/fancy/spiny tail; [Kirin] Horn 2, Bare short lifted tail, Bare relaxed tail, Bare curled tail; [Ulun'suti] Graceful warrior handwings, Delicate caster handwings, Rebel spikes, Spiked stinger club, Smooth stinger club, Small club; [Unicorn] Stallion beard, Bare classical tail; [Wind] Original wings, Eagle wings

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] [Mane (Mare)] Weaved, Punky rooster with bangs, Punky rooster without bangs, Spiky pompadour, Cropped, Reverse cropped, Cropped without bangs, Fabio, Slimhawk, Romeo, Crimped; [Tail (Mare)] Weaved, Fabio, Romeo (long), Romeo (short); [Mane (Stallion)] Punky rooster with bangs, Punk rooster without bangs, Crimped, Spiky pompadour, Cropped, Reverse cropped, Cropped without bangs, Fabio, Slimhawk, Romeo, Tight braid, Tight braid with fringe bangs, Weaved, Knots, Knots with feathers, Knots with fringe bangs; [Tail (Stallion)] Fabio, Romeo (long), Romeo (short), Weaved, Bob; [Body Type] Draft, Warhorse; [Body Pose] Female bent neck; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Chin scruff, Cheek scruff, Chest ridge, Scale markings, Neck ruff, Elbow fluff

[u]Kodalia[/u]
-[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ryuu/Certs/NikkTricksters.jpg]Father[/url], [url=https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/elfstar89/customs/ReveTakoda.jpg]Mother[/url]
--[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/certs/SugarRushRacers/reese.jpg]Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Fitzy/Certs/WSJune14/tagnikkiadult-1.jpg]Grandmother[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/cassius.jpg]Grandfather[/url], [url=https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Calixita/Items/2020/Certs/WhitSnowlilyI.jpg]Grandmother[/url]
---[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Agneza/Tagged/Soquili/CharonsAllemande_zpsbe4396c4.jpg]Great Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Atheart/SoquiliCerts/Nikkichomp-Roxana.jpg]Great Grandmother[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/malikai.jpg]Great Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Sirenz/Tags/mesarthim.jpg]Great Grandmother[/url]
----[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Troll/certs/illarion.jpg]Great-Great Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ririka/Certs/SunsetCodaCert.jpg]Great-Great Grandmother[/url]
-----[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Odet/Soq/Certed/Poe-tae-toee_Ebyk.png]Great-Great-Great Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Manda/Events/tagged/NadyaAishe-tag-1.jpg]Great-Great-Great Grandmother[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Ameh/Tagged/dradneos.jpg]Great-Great-Great Grandfather[/url], [url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/acc/echoACCTag.jpg]Great-Great-Great Grandmother[/url]

[u]Antares[/u]
-[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Uta/Certs/AcrabCert.jpg]Brother[/url]

Mystique x Iris-Raven

Entry Code: [.code]Iris-Raven (Frezir) x Mystique (Nikkichomp)[./code]
[b]Parent 1:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TsC8m5W.jpeg[/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390611401284124692/866006524764749834/mystique_cert.jpg[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390611401284124692/865593416892678164/mystique_uncert_wingless_itemless.png]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19238539]Frezir[/url] ; [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23827971]Nikki[/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=590&t=23696151#392427930][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] YNo
[spoiler][list=1] [*] list of attempts [/list][/spoiler]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] N/A [b]

Oceania x Neptune

Entry Code:
[.code]Oceania (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Neptune (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/twitchapher/image/upload/v1529447045/Ponies/Oceania.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/twitchapher/image/upload/v1529447029/Ponies/FMini8.png]UNCERT[/url]

[img]https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/maho/certs/NikkNeptune.jpg[/img]
[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1640985628/Soquili/VincianFlag.png]UNCERT[/url]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] n/a
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23827971]Nikki[/url]
[url=]Twitch[/url]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=635&t=23696151#393409032][ X ][/url]

[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] n/a

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Yes
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] 1st gens[/quote]

Kalinda x Zephyr

Entry Code:
[.code]Kalinda (AstoriaFallen) x Zephyr (Nikkichomp)[./code]

[img]https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/AstoriaFallen/Soquili/2021/Certs/AruKhu1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/pyrrh/image/upload/v1563734421/Soquili/Zephyr_adult_cert.jpg[/img]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] n/a

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=540&t=23696151#391753776][ X ][/url]

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] yes
[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] yes

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] yes
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Mind/certs/v2/LydaLynnKhurshid.jpg]Kurshid[/url]
[url=http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/PandoraTalie/SoQ/Certs/AstoArunikaN.jpg]Arunika[/url]

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 am

User Image

Honestly just offer smile

Stallions:

Mares:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 am

User Image

Aiko:
*Learning about plants
*Learning to heal
*Learning to fly
*Meeting Soq that are not congenial and happy
*Happening upon, and (hopefully) saving, a seriously injured Soq

Elvira:
*Meet a half-kalona who either appears to be full Kalona or appears to be non-Kalona; make friends with him or her and find out down the road that they are actually a disgusting half-breed. Hilarity or viciousness may ensue...

Faye:
*Playing out the possibility of getting nicer thanks to a handsome stallion.

Helix:
(none yet)

Rayleigh A'Cappella
*Basket RP with Roxana
*Play with sibling :O
*RP with Charon's family
*Wants to search for Roxana?

Roxana:
*RP'd the wakeup after amnesia
*RPing with Theidren her family pre-amnesia (no breeding slot used due to wishing star)
*RP with basket
*Learn what her horn is for
*Making friends; finding a home or herd
*Learn that there is bad in the world (some sort of negative experience; open for suggestions)

Sable:
*Hoto and/or Haha meetup
*Potential future mate meetups / chance meetings
*Traumatic event of some sort (possible physical injury) Playing this out with dawns' Koemi

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:45 am

User Image

//Active

Aiko:
*Bugs in the Forest {with Allarian}
*Red Sky in the Morning {with Gwaednerth}

Elvira:
In the Shadow of a Giant {with Bane}
*Shadows and Magic {with Demon}
What goes up... {with Nat'oh}

Faye:
*Change... For the better? {with Dalanis}
*Blood and Guts and Baskets, Oh My! {with mini baskets}
*Invisible Monsters {with Virgil}

Helix:
Beachside Blues {with Krio}

Rayleigh A'Cappella
One, two{with Eleanor}
*A Friendship Forms {with Hototo}
*Sunshine and Dusk {with Arioso}

Roxana:
Mellow Yellow {with Racardo}
Sometimes Those Who Wander are Lost {with Charon's Allemande}

Sable:
*Danger in the Night {with Koemi}

Scout:
*with Damian

Zephyr:
*Stars and Lace {with Dyani}

//Possibly Abandoned
//(this will list RP with no reply in last 3 months or more)

Aiko:
One Quiet Night {with Orpheus}

Roxana:
Winter... {with Whinny}

Sable:
A Chance Meeting {Berry x Sable}
Vitterfolk Storytelling Celebration {ORP}
Sable & Canter
A Chance Encounter {with Nebula's Hymn}
Last One's a Rotten Egg! {with Serrin}

//Completed

Aiko:
(none yet)

Elvira:
(none yet)

Faye:
(none yet)

Helix:
(none yet)

Roxana:
Solo - Backstory

Sable:
(none yet)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:56 am

User Image

User Image
Name: Shay
Temper: Diligent
Notes: Bonded to Aiko

Breeding attempts:
1. October 2014

User Image
Name: Angel
Temper: Wary
Notes: Bonded to Sable

User Image
Name: Scout
Temper: Subdued
Notes: Perma un-bonded. Part of the wolf herd. Won in RP contest!

User Image
Name: Dexter
Temper: Cunning
Notes: Bonded to Elvira.

Twilight_angel is interesting in breeding him with her bunny Jill. DOOOIT.

User Image
Name: Vasha
Temper: Shrewd
Notes:

User Image
Name: Fleur d'Mystere
Temper:
Notes:

User Image

User Image

Name: Zed
Temper: Vigilant
Notes: Son of Shay x Zailend
--will fling with Phail's 403 Forbidden when she is available again after her current fling.

User Image
Owner: Nikkichomp
Name: Rihon
Temper: Restless
Personality / Background: Rihon is uneasy, restless, and a bit feral. Because his mother and father come from such different backgrounds, he has never quite felt like he fits in anywhere. He is convinced that choosing one path over the other will make one of his parents feel bad, so he has chosen not to choose at all.They each have a bias toward their own way of life, and while neither of them would ever pressure him into one way or the other, he has instead become withdrawn and distant so that he doesn't have to pick. Rihon splits his time between his mother's pack and his father and Tenzin. He travels between the two about once per year, spending half the year with one of his parents and the other half living on his own in solitude. He doesn't know where life will take him, but he's in no hurry to find out.

Due to his pupil-less eyes, Rihon does not see the same way that others see. Instead of clear images of the things around him, he sees living creatures as ghastly grey beings [example ref in spoiler, except he sees them without the eyes], and through the tendrils of their grey energy, he can see the colors of their aura. Plants are also vague and glowy, but they are a nearly white grey, and their tendrils don't move as much. Everything else is kind of murky and melted together. He can see movement much more easily than anything, and uses his nose and ears to discern any details he needs.

User Image 2016 Familiar Crackship. Need to bond to Mercurius

User Image wishing star! Need to bond to Helix

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - otter, uncerted, unsexed, unbonded. 2019 CYO plushie conversion <3

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 am

User Image

Under Construction

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:24 am

User Image

Customs
Nikki's Soq Plot Thread (currently very out of date)
Dropoff Mule Posts
Tag Info
Ultimate Color Guide

Nikki's Flock Members

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko