Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:37 pm
navigation
about
strengths and flaws
personal interests
hive and respiteblock
lusus
roleplays
battles and weapon
relationships
artwork
collection
non-hivestuck related information
credits
notes

If you would like to plot or roleplay, here is her plot thread!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 pm

name Elidae Bonbon
          Coccinellidae - a family of beetles known as ladybugs.
          Bonbori - a type of Japanese paper lantern. Bon also means "good" in French, and bonbons are a variety of small sweets.

blood color Yellow (#B88F12)

gender female

symbol
            User Image

weapon scissor blades

physical details
      height 5'3 (appearing 5'5)
      build hourglass with slight pear shape
      face square, but soft
      hair fluffy, extremely layered
      eyes wide and fluttery
      horns curling back like a square
      expression smiling, excited, pouty
      clothing
      other

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:44 pm
    personality

Elidae is an unquestionably chipper troll who is lighthearted and friendly. With her spirited nature, she is often smiling, staying positive, and offering nice gestures, even if it isn't needed. Keeping an optimistic and always hopeful outlook in life is very significant to her, as she has never been a troll with the best of luck and has been prone to misfortune and awkward accidents... so when dealing with unpleasant mishaps, it has always been good for her to keep her chin up and look forward to a better tomorrow, rather than get caught up in negativity.

It is not unlikely for her to be labeled as a "goodie two-shoes". Her optimism can sometimes get on the nerves of other trolls, especially the more aggressive or sour ones who don't have much patience for her excitable demeanor and kindness. She catches on pretty quickly to this, and will settle down to not cause any grievances to them, even though it puts her in a bummed out mood. Wishing others were as enthusiastic about life as she was, Elidae just wants to make others happy! So if shutting up and keeping to herself can do this, then she'll get over this bump on her happy tracks and be on her merry way. Usually.

While it may rarely be seen, it is not rare for Elidae to be in a dejected mood, even if she doesn't recognize it at first. To maintain her buoyant reputation, she wears a masked smile when discontent until she is behind closed doors. That is when she unhinges and becomes a scattered mess. She is eternally apprehensive and tense when something is troubling her mind or she cannot please someone, making her paranoid and anxious. She also has trouble accepting not being able to please every troll at once. While helping one troll out, she may be upsetting another, and this may displease her to some extent. When she has to choose between two or more trolls' happiness, it gives her the worst feeling. Adding too much to her plate always will occur, as well.

At first glance she may come across as a very ditzy troll, one who isn't particularly bright or observant, and she's not exactly the type to read or accumulate knowledge and information (she'd much rather be cutting up the pages and making nifty looking flowers!). But Elidae has a strong sense of understanding and patience with other trolls and creatures that can make her stand out from the norm. Her positive strength allows her to fight against inner and outer turmoil, instead of creating hate. She is well aware that her race in particular is a very violent and turbulent one (she experiences it nearly every day), yet she has a good head on her shoulders and shouldn't be mistaken as naive or helpless. With a sharp pair of scissors, she's not afraid to cut or stab if she needs to defend herself. She is just not one to pull them out for no reason! Elidae would much rather use persuasively understanding words as a defensive weapon, if she can, before making things messy.

The Hemospectrum neither bothers nor thrills her, but she doesn't have much of a problem with being a lowblood. As long as she isn't in anyone's way and she's respectful of the highbloods, or anyone for that matter, everything should be peachy keen. Of course there will be those who want to abuse their power, and of course she doesn't enjoy being pushed around, but... what can she do. It is their right, and she is a measly yellowblood who makes paper cranes. Although, Elidae does has an admiration for those higher on the Hemospectrum. Their creative and beautiful outfits fabricated with their cool and pretty blood colours paired with their impressive conducts dazzle Elidae. She does not find them intimidating as a whole, but rather dignified and significant. Occasionally she will come across individual highbloods that are stereotypically nasty, but usually it makes her interested in why rather than immediately disliking them. However, this does not mean she is always this way, even when it comes to unfriendly lowbloods. She may grimace, and she may complain about them later to her lusus, but she isn't one to randomly lash out at a highblood. That could get you culled! But if it is someone low enough, perhaps just a little above her, she's not afraid to stand up for herself and kindly let them know she's not okay with being treated in however way. Otherwise, she is a very loyal subject to the queen and would like to think she is a good citizen of Alternia.

Elidae has a few hobbies, mainly which are paper crafts and hair!
      Folding and cutting paper seems to be the one thing she is decent at. Origami and scrapbooking are her favourite pastimes, and one can find small paper sculptures lying and hanging around her hive, as well as books full of... mildly "creative" pages decorated with photographs and patterned paper. She also enjoys papier-mâché (pinatas!), creating paper dolls (sometimes she makes little versions of the trolls she runs into), making mediocre cards and invitations for no reason, and other useless creations made of flimsy paper. Glue is definitely something she cannot live without!

as a kid: She's a friendly and curious troll child who tends to get herself into EVERYTHING, and is constantly asking "Why?" and an assortment of absurd questions that baffles many trolls. She is always running into things and other trolls, giggling, staring wide-eyed, talking non-stop, and wanting to play fun games, because she has a lot of energy and wants to meet a lot of different individuals and playmates. She's definitely the type of child to not think things through, and may run and play with scissors, which seems to be her favourite thing, of all items. Cutting something up and creating something else makes her pretty happy, and playing hairdresser while her lusus isn't looking makes for a nice uneven haircut.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

strengths

obedient
      Elidae understands the caste system and does her part to be respectful to those who require it, whether they ask or demand it. If a highblood asks her of something, she's right on top of it, no questions asked, and hopes she gets the task completed correctly. She doesn't ask for respect or recognition in return, however she does want to serve those above her in a proper way so she knows she is at least doing something productive or good in the eyes of those above her. Being dutiful, loyal, and law-abiding so everyone is happy and she doesn't get in any kind of trouble makes Eli happy.

persevering
      Completely giving up isn't much of an option for her. While she may mess up quite a lot, her persistence in getting something right and correcting her mistakes hopefully makes up for them in the first place. She doesn't believe in leaving something incomplete or incorrect, and wants to get it just right, especially if she is doing said something for another troll. Although Elidae is apparently a very positive person, and is always moving forward and looking for the silver-lining, she is not incapable of frustration and putting her efforts aside when enough is enough. However, this will only be when she works constantly on something, until her fingers or head aches, and she becomes irritable when she is consistently screwing up. Sleeping on it usually does the trick, and she is right back on it by nightfall. Finishing something gives her the most blissful and self-fulfilling feeling.

amiable
      Keeping everything lighthearted and easy breezy is essential, and Elidae is a rather civil troll in regards to others and their disagreements. She strongly believes in agreeing to disagree, and to each their own, going on their merry ways and allowing each other to live in peace. She likes to be friendly, accommodating, and cordial, remaining to be respectful of another troll's opinion or belief, regardless of their blood colour. She'd like to think she is reasonable.

flaws

can't say no (to highbloods)
      Whether she doesn't have the time or can't do it, if a highblood asks her of something, she simply cannot fib or dispute to get out of it. It has been programmed in her to always be ready and willing to help a highblood with whatever they ask, and this eagerness to please makes her very, very easy to manipulate. With lowbloods, she is still eager to please, but is less inclined to dedicate her time and bend over backwards for their approval like she would for a troll of a higher stature. It is easy for her to pile up her plate with promises and tasks that she intends to fulfill... eventually...

nosy
      Although she may want to respect another troll's space, she has a deep curiosity to know what is happening at all times, including personal events in the lives of those close to her--or even those who are not. A gossip? Perhaps. She just likes to eavesdrop and gets very, very pushy when she wants to know something from another troll. She just wants to know. Not necessarily wanting to share the information with the whole word. And perhaps wants to interfere, because she thinks she can really provide her assistance. Her desire to be helpful may get in the way of other's personal space when she attempts to get into another troll's business, believing she is doing it for a good cause, when she is actually just creating a mess of he-said-she-said that blows up in her face.

superficial
      Much of Elidae's cheerfulness is a facade, and beneath it isn't much else other than anxiety and fear. She can appear half-baked, flaky, and promises much more than she intends, even if it is for the sake of pleasing. At times she is ignorant of negativity, ignoring realistic emotions and situations. Because she doesn't wish to make anyone unhappy, she will sometimes lie about her true feelings and opinion to avoid emotional conflict, even if she agrees to disagree. Her opinion and feelings can also sway and change easily, especially if there is an influencing troll in her life.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 pm
      First and foremost, Elidae LOOOVES hair! And she is pretty kind of okay with cutting it as well! At the moment, as a child, she is interning at a small salon in the middle of NHC to advance her skills as a hairstylist. While sweeping up clipped hair and doing the prep work, she thoroughly adores chatting it up with all of the professionals' clients and growing connections. She aspires to one day own her own salon and stylize all the most esteemed trolls in Alternia, maybe even the Queen herself! Ooo, how exciting!!

other interests

dislikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 pm
HOME:
    A communal hive stem in New Hemisect City
    It's small and not very spacious, but it's livable. Elidae tries to find ways to organize her assortment of paper and objects to not make it stuffy, like... boxes piled high up to the top of the ceiling and scraps of paper and glue scattered all around the tables and floor. Within each room, there are multiple paper lanterns that light up the area with a bright glow.

LUSUS:
    Elidae's lusus, Ladydad or Laurent Des Taches, is a very much oversized ladybug, being about the size of a medium sized dog. Elidae and Ladydad get along fairly well; she loves her lusus wholeheartedly and would do just about anything for him. He mostly hangs out around Elidae's hive, just chilling and being a very agreeable and friendly creature. Ladydad's diet is... complicated, seeing as he does eat other creatures smaller than himself, but he also has a craving for the delicious mushrooms and plants growing outside of the city. Elidae sometimes will bring him special treats if she finds something he might like, but he generally searches and finds food on his own.

Ladydad is partially responsible for Elidae's optimism and views of the Hemospectrum, as her lusus believes much in the same that Elidae does, and is a very mild and respectful insectoid beast, but is very capable of defending himself against enemies (ie. quickly flying away, hiding, etc.) When Elidae needs someone to vent to, Ladydad is usually the first one she goes to, as he is normally the most understanding and soothing individual, but won't coddle her.

Elidae will frequently bring him along side of her if she travels, as she dislikes being alone.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:54 pm
    battle stats

[HP] 20/20
      [WEAPON] Scissor Blades

battle log

1 2-4 5-9 10-14 15-20

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xKursha VidarixKursha VidarixKursha VidarixLeeroi Furore

alifax ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Not really sure where this guy went! Maybe he's just chillin' somewhere.

odette ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Man, my moirail sure doesn't like you for some reason...

psykgi ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
wordwords

cerise ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Ohmigosh, such great cocoa! Except for the spicy part that made me spit up all over myself.

fellah ✂ - - -
▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
snaps Ah, didn't he place at Superstar Authority? I think I briefly talked to him. Not really my type, but he sure is dreamy!

adamaz ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Hmm! Did I meet this fellow someplace?

nahori ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
What a cutie! So happy to see her in the military! And under Sarcel! What a good start! Go, go, go!

punkie ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
when did this happen

caiden ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
no comment

lutrin ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
A mysterious entity of Harvest Moon Jubilee...

scorpa ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
One of the winners of Superstar Authority and a newly appointed lieutenant. Didn't she have a thing for Kursha?

buffel ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Ohmigosh, we had such a good run last bloodfest! Like- literally! I hope I can get in contact with him soon!

stryke ✂ - - - disguised
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
when did this happen

sascha ✂ - - -
▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
He got so big, wha??

engrav ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
whoa he had one eye and seemed so smart!!!!

nictor ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Precious, fuzzy cinnamon roll who visited my booth a few bloodfests ago!

nucleo ✂ - - - ♡
▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
I don't know what you wanted with me, but I'm at least grateful for your help. I hope you're happy with Amonee.

hazmas ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
If I saw this kid again, I probably wouldn't recognize 'im! Maybe he got culled, haha.

austri ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Don't remember anything but kind of an attitude! Isn't she a friend of those two lieutenants?

kursha ✂ - - - ♦
▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯
He can be a huge jerkface, but at least he's my huge jerkface. Can't wait to watch you spread your wings and show everyone you're potential and hopefully not get culled in the process! Like, seriously. Love you, Kursha! ♦

luxara ✂ - - - disguised
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Eheh, I don't even remember what that troll said, its been so many sweeps.

aconan ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Don't remember!

muerte ✂ - - -
▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Quackbeasts, right? Gee- never saw that troll again. Then again, it's a pretty big planet!

rasali ✂ - - - disguised
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
A fun new friend I never really got to follow up on. Boo. :(

sephos ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Fllllloooooooowwwerrrrssss? sweats;;

amonee ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Haven't really tried to talk to him again since that ship. I hope you're happy with him.

flydra ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
A winner of Superstar Authority and a newly appointed lieutenant! Thanks for your help, but I'll stand over in the other corner.

hemera ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯
Meraaa! :D Can't say I'm not a little jealous, but I'm also like so happy for you! But its also so nice to have a friend in the military who's not so scary all the time.

static ✂ - - -
▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Oh! What a nice dude! :D Did K make a friend?

leeroi ✂ - - - ♡
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯
I'm sorry I had to butt in and do my moirail duties to get you an apology, but I hope we can at least be good coworkers. And maybe I'll get over my dumb feelings.

sarcel ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯
We've gone through so much together, and yet I don't really think I really know you. Seems my moirail has taken an interest, though. Get 'im!

chiara ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Was sometroll saying she broke things off with me? Kinda hard to break something that doesn't exist! If I catch you in military personnel only areas again, I won't hesitate to alert someone~

eostre ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
A pretty suave vice captain! She looks like she belongs in a spy movie! Oh wait- she's, like, a literal spy? Well, that makes sense now.

eridia ✂ - - -
▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Kinda funny how things turned out for you... and by funny, I mean kind of sad. But when I think about all that happened since that fateful party and up to now, also kind of funny.

cerpin ✂ - - - disguised
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Hmm! Don't really remember! Probably wouldn't recognize them now!

tamiya ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯
Best clown in any town! :oD Let's kick some rebel butts!

frossa ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
I see you on tv a lot and it makes me miss you. You're so cool! And elegant! And cool!

lorata ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
She's such an inspiration and I'm so happy she's okay. Gotta meet back up with her again.

regina ✂ - - -
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
I'm just glad I didn't piss my pants and it looks like she didn't cull my moirail. Yay! Also- uh- ... hmmmm!

byakko ✂ - - -
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Is she still living...?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:03 pm
zz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:05 pm
xx  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

OFFICIAL ART

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm

A makeover coupon! Elidae gleefully wonders what sort of "makeover" she can get with this! SCARS

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a 12th perigee's squiddle from kursha :3
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm
BIRDIE NOTES;
- Enjoys peach Faygo.
- Has acumulated a little knowledge about many things; rarely remembers or knows said things off the bat.
- Enjoys addressing trolls by their names.
- Enjoys watching others enjoying their hobbies and talking to them about it.
- NEVER SWEARS (words she might use: grub, glosh,) (words she might use when older/angry:bullshit, ******** you, damn it)
- Has moments of seriousness, but mostly for comedic reasons.
- When she IS serious, she is terrifying.
- Treats red and orange bloods less well than other castes, sees yellow and green as equal, teal and up get all her respect, purple is god
- sleeps with nightlight, even as a teen

- says things like "Duuhh!" "Toootally." "

Original child blurb in the Hivestuck thread.

SBURB s**t
bonafideBeautician (BB)
BB: ✂- - - types with lowercase letters and has no real distinct quirk aside from really amazing emotes and lots of exclamation points!!!!!1 ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆
Maid of Light
Land of Fantasy and the Undead (LOFAU)
Prospit Dreamer
Paper Fortune Teller syllabus

PERSONALITY s**t

ENFP
Lawful Good
Sin: Lust
Virtue: Kindness/Charity

AU s**t
Hufflepuff
Eloise Berry

playlist
Light Your Heart Up Aimee Blackshleger (Kill la Kill)
What You Know Two Door Cinema Club
Fallen Angel Aimee B (Panty & Stocking)
Move Into Light
Dead Oaks Now, Now
Closer Tegan and Sara
Celebrating Nothing by Phantogram
Sleep Awake by Mother Mother
Gasoline by Halsey

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash