Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After all the hectic events as of late, it's time to paint some toenails and share ~*~feelings~*~.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:41 pm
    The hike to Mera's wasn't as strenuous as it would have been when she was younger, considering Elidae found herself on Busthind more frequently than one would think. The yellowblood quickly learned that her usual boots just didn't cut it when it came to the snow, and opted for a pair with more traction. She also invested in warmer clothes. Even when everywhere else warming up, Busthind remained nippy.

Despite her nose threatening to freeze off, Elidae jogged with excitement to Hemera's hive once it came into view. It had been quite a while since she saw her friend; their schedules just didn't quite line up, but eventually they found a convenient time. The suggestion of a sleepover to catch up had Elidae elated. Gossip and giggles?! Yes! Maybe Mera will even let her touch her hair?!

She approached with a bouncy skip, and then rapped her knuckles against the front door. Over her shoulder, Elidae carried a bag with her essentials- magazines, snacks, and some delicious instant hot chocolate to share. "Mera, it's cooold!" Elidae feigned a pitiful whine, but her expression remained chipper as ever. As she waited for the tealblood to answer, Elidae shifted between fronds, moving with enthusiasm.

Gl!tch~
FINALLYYYYY hope this is alright!!! sorry it took me so long ; m ;

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 pm
Below, Mera's voice could be heard as she tried not to raise it at her lusus. When she wasn't doing that, there were clear response squawks. A parent-child argument, to be sure.

"I'm not ashamed of you, I just want to keep everything clean." Mera sighed, still sore from the previous night full of waxing the floor. "I know you can't help it, Pagoni, but-"

No, I see how it is. I raise you, I keep you from harm, and you thank me by running off to play Action Movie then come home and shove me behind the walls.

Hemera sighed, rubbing her temples. There was no point in mentioning that she didn't get home just yesterday, and that she had been looking forward to this for a week. "Pagoni...please. I need this."

After a little more grousing, she was able to stuff him into one of the side panels, into the system that could let him roam and drip without making a mess around any guests.

Even in an empty house and a guest coming, Mera still felt...hollow. They had won. Victorious over all odds. But that wasn't enough, and it had been wearing on her. The Civisect tower had exploded, and traumatized man. Injured more. And that was her responsibility, wasn't it? And even then, how the clues worked out...

It was a lot. Her thinkpan was constantly swirling, and she needed a break. But most of the trolls she knew felt too close to the situation, or deserved time away from thinking about any of the events as well.

There was one troll, though. Someone who, for better or worse, never seemed bothered by anything. If anyone could make for a distraction, it would be Elidae.

She soon heard the yellowblood's voice above. Mera smoothed any wrinkles that might be on her clothes, and made her way over to receive her guest whenever she would come down.

"It's cold up in Busthind, my dear, you should know that. Come inside, you silly thing." But even with the light scolding, she wanted to hug her friend. It had been so long. "Elidae, how are you? Much business? Feel free to take your shoes off and get comfortable."

They were only on the top level of the hive, with a ladder off to the side to go down below. The level they were on was a cozy living room with a small nutritionblock attached. Most nights, her sudoku and crossword puzzles would be scattered a little, plus a magazine here and there, but everything was model home clean. All paperback garbage was either shoved in a dark corner of the mid-level library or locked in her respiteblock in the hopes that no one would ever see.

blackbird cake
Ca-caw

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces