Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Senshi] Sailor Eskimo/Amelia Kane

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

01. Cert
02. Personality
03. Home Life
04. Socialite
05. Senshi
06. Story Time
07. Snapshots
08. Item Collector
09. Credits
10. Extra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Amelia Kane

Nicknames: Amy

Birthday: December 24th, 1992

Sign: Capricorn

Blood Type: AB+

Height: 5'6"

Fav. Food: Western Bacon Cheeseburger, onion rings and bacon on a burger? Delicious.

Hated Food: Fish, of all kinds

School: Sovereign Heights

Hobbies: Gamer – Amelia grew up around games, after both her parents died when she was five she went to live with her Aunt, and instead of trying to entertain her the single mother bought her games and plunked her down in front of the TV with her cousin Justin. She loves games for their escapist value, and because she can beat the boys at Halo and Tekken. She also enjoys playing WoW, but she's more into games she plays with real people than on a computer. Though she'd love playing with someone she actually knows.

Snowboarding – Amy loves to snowboard, she’s not much into traditional sports, but snowboarding is her passion. She’s by no means at a professional level, but she knows a couple tricks so she can show off a bit. Her favourite thing is to go up to the mountains super early, when it’s freezing cold and no one’s hit the powder yet. Amelia loves the cold and the way it seems to energize her.

Music – Amelia can’t play any instrument worth a lick but she has a love affair with music. Her iTunes is packed to the brim with a variety of songs, you name an artist and she most likely has at least one or two songs by them. While she’ll listen to just about anything her heart truly lies with techno of all sorts: house, happy hardcore, trance, whatever. If it can be danced to she loves it.

Natural Cook – Cooking isn’t just a hobby for Amelia, it’s a necessity and luckily she’s good at it. Her aunt Lydia was abysmal at cooking and fed her son and niece TV dinners. At 10 years old Amy decided she wanted better food, so she convinced her aunt to let her to do the grocery shopping and she started cooking. She started out with sandwiches, and salad. As she got older she bought cookbooks and graduated to more complex dishes. Now living with five boys she’s like the mother hen, doing all the cooking for them. In return they pay for all the groceries and do the dishes. Given all the cooking she does around the house she’s seriously considering going to culinary school after high school so that she can hone her craft and one day work as a chef.

Gemstone: Ruby

Virtues: Loyal – Once Amelia takes you under her wing you’re stuck there forever, unless you do something completely horrendous like kill someone, but even then she’ll still try to figure out if it was justified before she turns on you. She’ll defend her friends to the end, and won’t let anyone slander them behind their backs. When Amelia considers you a close friend she'll do just about anything for you. Need duct tape, a bag of cheetos, and toilet paper at 3 am? She'll pick that up for you. Do you just need someone to talk to? She's good for that as well. She'll also follow you anywhere, need a date to the prom for appearances sake? She'll go with you, no sweat. She'll keep your secrets, and help in anyway she can, because she's your friend.

Energetic – Amelia’s full of energy, which is a good thing because she juggles running a house full of boys, some older than her, working at the local sporting goods store, and going to school. She’s able to jump from one task to another, completely driven as she works through it. When she’s not working she diverts her energy to hanging out with her friends and having fun. She’s the one who will always be asking ‘So what are we going to do now?’ and getting everyone out of the house to go hang out somewhere.

Tomboy – Growing up with a cousin three years older than her is what made her become a tomboy. She idolized Justin and wanted to be just like him. So she followed him around, played the games he played, and tried her hardest to beat him. She scraped her knees, broke bones, and generally became very unfeminine. She also learned to joke like the boys, and put up with their habits. Being a tomboy has also helped her to hide the fact that she fears rejection and is insecure. While she does like pretty things, and some 'girly' things, she chooses to be 'one of the guys' because it makes living in a house full of men so much easier. Plus, if she acted more feminine it would leave her open to be hurt.

Good Listener – Amy is a great listener, she doesn't get distracted easily, and she's super patient so even if you dance about the subject she's willing to wait for you to get to the core of the matter. She tries her hardest not be judgmental, though sometimes it can't be helped. Admittedly she's better at dealing with guy's problems than girl's since she's grown up surrounded by them. When it comes to girl's problems she usually defers to what she's seen in movies, or on TV.

Flaws: Headstrong – Amelia is stubborn as a mule, her way is the right way and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. When she was five she wanted to be her cousin’s shadow and even though he tried to keep her away she managed it. She wanted to move out when she was seventeen and she convinced her aunt that she should be able to. When Amy gets her mind set on a thing get out of the way, because she’ll bowl you over. If someone gets in her way and refuses to give leave she'll tear them down, physically or verbally, even if they're a friend. She'll apologize later, but in the moment she only has her eyes on the prize and nothing else. Being headstrong also means when she has an idea or a plan she won't listen if someone has a better one, or suggestions on how to make it better. She'll ignore any input knowing her way is the best way and anyone who thinks differently is just misguided and delusional.

Proud – Amy will never ask for help unless she is absolutely forced to. Having been raised in a house hold where her aunt was nearly always at work and her cousin was too busy playing video games to watch her Amelia's learned to take care of herself. Even if she's in way over her head and someone offers help she'll brush it off, she can handle it she always does- somehow. This can leave her vulnerable since she's always doing everything on her own. She doesn't work well in teams either, not wanting to accept help from anyone.

Intimacy Issues – Amelia’s parents died when she was five, and then she went to live with her aunt who was a single mother with two full time jobs. Because of this she hasn’t had a strong female influence in her life, ever. She isn’t sure how to flirt with boys, and she can count on one hand how many times she’s been kissed. She doesn’t even know what a healthy relationship looks like, let alone how to have one. So, even though she wants someone to care about she stays away from relationships, content with being ‘one of the boys’.

Tomboy – The downside of being a tomboy is that it actually feeds into her insecurities, fear of rejection, and intimacy issues (Not that she'd ever tell anyone she was those things, she hides it well). When she is attracted to a boy she always catches herself wondering how in the world he could even notice her in that way since more often than not she’s acting more boyish than girlish. Not to mention when you’re always acting like you have a tough skin people don’t think twice at making jokes at your expense. Amelia has trouble connecting to other females because she doesn't think like they do, and isn't interested in the same things they are. Plus, most the girls she knows think she's a little strange for living with her cousin and his friends.

RP Colour: Midnightblue

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Family:
  • Arabella Kane (deceased) – Mother, died when Amelia was five.
  • Jackson Kane (deceased) – Father, died when Amelia was five.
  • Lydia Mitchell (60) – Aunt, single mother.
  • Justin Mitchell (23) – Cousin.

Home: A suburban style home When she turned seventeen Amelia decided she’d finally had enough of living with her Aunt, while she loved Lydia to death she had no privacy living with her. Fortunately, Justin was moving out around the same time which gave her idea. She approached Lydia to explain her idea and with Justin backing her up she got permission to move out. And into a house. Full of boys. Amy has three roommates, all male and between the ages of seventeen and twenty one, her cousin Justin being the oldest. When she dreamed of moving out she hadn’t expected to end up in a house full of boys, one being her cousin, the others his friends, but she had wanted to live in a house, preferably a nice one, and the only way she could do that was to split the rent. When you split rent four ways a nice house suddenly seems more attainable. Of course, she has to deal with a bunch of messy, loud, crass boys, but being a tomboy and ‘one of the boys’ she handles it in stride.

The boys are used to her tomboyish ways, most of them having grown up with her and Justin. The youngest, Owen who's 17, was confused at first at why no one was dating Amelia when she lived in a house full of boys. Luckily he quickly caught on that everyone in the house acted more like a dysfunctional family, and that Amelia wasn't exactly dateable. The four of them have worked out an easy way of living and Amelia likes it that way, she would hate for any of them to get it into their head that they wanted to date her or hook up with her. That would just 'cause too much drama, and plus, Amelia doesn't do well with relationships.

Job: Amelia works at the local sporting goods store. She works part time and loves her job, and the discount she gets on snowboarding equipment.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Friends:
  • Justin Mitchell - He's my cousin, we're pretty tight.

Enemies:
  • ---None

Acquaintances:
  • ---None

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Senshi: Sailor Eskimo, senshi of Snow

Henshin: Eskimo Power, Make-Up!

Team: Vogue

Team Captain: Super Sailor Rosalind & Super Sailor Perseus

Team Members: Sailor Gianfar, Sailor Eskimo

Guardian Cat: Derpraline

Challenge: You haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of beating me!

Attack #1
NAME: Snowball Fight!
[What it does] Sailor Eskimo creates snowballs the size of both of her fists side by side. They hang suspended in the air at her waist and can be thrown by anyone who grabs them. They fly like normal snowballs, exploding in a flurry of snow on impact. They're not very painful, more annoying than anything. She creates five snowballs, and can't create anymore for two minutes. She can create a maxiumum of fifteen snowballs per battle. For RP purposes, a round of posts is 1 minute.

Attack #1.5
NAME: Snowball War!
[What it does] Sailor Eskimo creates ten snowballs the size of her both her fists side by side. They hang suspended at waist height and can be thrown by anyone who grabs them. While suspended they don't melt, in a sort of stasis, and they follow her. Unlike her first attack these are heat-seeking snowballs (anything over 95 degrees Fahrenheit), and they stick on impact, freezing whatever they touch for five seconds before falling away. She can only create 10 snowballs per battle. If it's a hot day the cooling power of the snowballs is significantly decreased, and if they follow after the target too long they'll melt.

Attack #2
NAME: The Abominable Snowman
[What it does] The attack encases the target in densely packed snow, a large ball of it around the legs, a medium sized one around the torso, and a small ball around the head- essentially a life size snowman. This makes movement impossible, and would completely panic anyone who is claustrophobic. The snow can be broken out of if the target’s strong enough, or has a heat source, like the noon day sun in the middle of summer, to speed up the process. Of course the snow has a numbing effect, being extremely cold. Lasts: 30 seconds/ 2 turns before the snow breaks up and falls away. Time between uses: Once per battle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Stories:
01. [x] [SOLO] Hey there blog-o-sphere! (452 words)
02. [x] [REG] Frosty the snowman :: Grayson (Deri)
03. [A] [REG] Age means nothing :: Skye (Remove)
04. [A] [REG] Papers, Parties, and Personal Meltdowns? :: Cassius (Tweekend)
05. [x] [REG] FPS Girls :: Ellie (Lizzy)
06. [x] [BAT] Arbor Day Comes Early :: ORP
07. [x] [REG] This should be easy :: Tony (Lith)
08. [A] [BAT] A Case of Mistaken Identity :: Flora (Mel)
09. [x] [REG] Unofficial Truth or Dare :: ORP
10. [x] [MEET] Hey! Listen! Senshi! :: ORP
11. [x] [BAT] Destiny City Halloween Masquerade :: ORP
12. [x] [REG] Glorious Dawn :: Kurma + Others
13. [x] [REG] Above the Delta :: ORP
14. [x] [BAT] R.E.M :: ORP
15. [x] [BAT] Possible Avalanche Zone :: Chaonis (Lith)
16. [x] [BAT] Saved by Snowballs :: Rosalind (peach)
17. [ ] [REG] Casual Date is Casual :: Bo (Akina)
18. [ ] [REG] Nightly Knight Duties :: Shalott (Zaia)

Upgrade Reqs:

Super Sailor Senshi

Battle [5/5]
[] [] [] [] []
Regular [7/8]
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [♥]
Solo [1/8]
[] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥]

Eternal Sailor Senshi

Battle [0/6]
[♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥]
Regular [0/12]
[♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥]
Solo [0/12]
[♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥] [♥]

Princess Sailor

???

Three (3) Solo Stories = One (1) Regular Story
One (1) Regular Story = Three (3) Solo Stories
One (1) Battle Story = Three (3) Solo Stories

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Star Candy - 1x equals 1x solo
Luna-P - 1x equals 1x regular
Henshin Pen - 1x equals 1x battle

User Image
(Star Candy - 1x equals 1x solo story)
Obtained: 1 - Gladiator Olympics

User Image
(Luna-P - 1x equals 1x regular story)
Obtained: 1 - Gladiator Olympics

User Image
(Henshin Pen - 1x equals 1x battle)
Obtained: None

(Snowglobe - ???)
Obtained: 5 from Imperium Greetings Giveaway

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Shop: Natsube
Character: Marsh The Sex Panda
Art: Natsube and Lizzymoo
Sailor Moon: Naoko Takeuchi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 pm

02.03.10 - Solo (452 words)

Hey there blog-o-sphere!

The weirdest thing happened last night. I was cooking up a big batch of spaghetti like I do every Tuesday night (Tuesday is Spaghetti night, the boys love it) and I happened to glance out the window and saw this giant streak go across the sky. It almost looked like a shooting star, but closer and brighter. It was a bit surreal; I’ve only seen a shooting star once so to see that was a lot different.

I asked Justin about it and he said that the news said that it was a meteorite. Supposedly it crashed in the park, but nobody can find out where exactly. If I didn’t see it falling myself I don’t think I’d believe it. I’m tempted to go out to the park to look for it, but Justin isn’t interested and the other boys are all busy working or doing school. I don’t want to go out there by myself, not when those senshi and Negaverse crazies are roaming the city. As cool as it would be to be a costumed super hero I don’t think I’d enjoy getting caught in the cross fire of one of those fights I’ve seen on the news.

I can’t wait for this weekend, Justin said we could go snowboarding, I haven’t been all winter and I feel like I’m dying on the inside. I feel like I’m getting rusty, I’ve been doing skiing on our Wii, but it’s not the same thing at all. Plus I don’t get to play for all that long before the boys take over to play the New Super Mario Bros. I swear they’re obsessed with that game! I prefer Super Smash Brothers Brawl myself, but NSMB is fun too. I like to jump on the boys when they’re jumping over pits so they die, haha.

So, I think tomorrow I’m going to slow cook a stew for the boys since I’m going to be at school late. I have a big exam coming up in English and I need to study. I keep putting it off, but it’s on Friday so I’ve pretty much ran out of time. Sometimes I wish I just decided to go to culinary school instead of Sovereign Heights, but I know in the end college will be more useful. Just in case I can’t make a career as a chef work.

Oh s**t, I think I smell the pot roast burning. I’ll have to wrap this up here, but I’ll be back later this week with updates on the meteor and whether or not I can find it (that is if I can convince anyone to go looking with me).

Until next time blog-o-sphere,
SnowxGirl

Journals: Powered Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces