Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Age means nothing (Skye x Amelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Skye was in the mall, she had been shopping again. She was always shopping when she wasn't out riding. She had the money to shop so why not? She could buy the stupidly expensive dresses and tops and the odd pair of jeans. Though to be fair it was a rare sight to see Skye in trousers, she generally wore short skirts and dresses. She looked slutty most of the time and today was no exception. She wore a very tight short black and red dress.

She stood out and she knew it. She always did though, she wanted to be seen. If she was seen it meant that she was being wanted and of course she loved it. She adored the attention she got from guys when she walked past and gave them a certain look. Of course she wasn't interested in boys, it seemed she was becoming more and more interested in girls but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with the odd boy here and there.

She walked in to another shop, not one she would usually walk in to but they generally did some nice jewelery which wasn't worth much. There was only so much she would keep in her dorm. You can't trust everyone with expensive things now can you?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am
Amelia was searching for a birthday present. Her Aunt's birthday was coming up that weekend and she wanted to get her something at least semi nice. She had a hundred bucks in the pocket of her jeans and no idea what she was doing. She didn't jewelry shop a lot, whenever she bought herself some (which wasn't often) she just picked up whatever she thought looked pretty, even if it was only thirty dollars. But for Aunt Lydia she wanted something that was quality made.

Biting her lower lip she stared into the display case, nothing was jumping out at her. Glancing around the store, she spotted a girl who had just walked in. It was hard to miss her, her outfit was revealing and made her stand out. Well, she seemed to be fashionable enough, maybe she'd know what kind of jewelry would be a good gift.

She hovered over the display case a moment longer, hoping something would pop out. When nothing did she sighed, it looked like she'd be going to a stranger for help. She bit her lip again, she didn't really want to go over there, what would she say? 'Hey, you look fashionable. Could you help me pick out jewelry?' Yeah that would go over well. She glanced at the girl again then back at the display case.

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Skye took a brief look around the shop, there wasn't all that much she found interesting straight away and so headed towards where Amelia was standing. Skye's impression of Amelia wasn't anything amazing, she looked her up and down and then turned her nose up. Some people just weren't worth her time, however she was standing next to some interesting looking pieces.

"Are you getting any of them? I would like to get a closer look at that bracelet." She pointed at a gold bracelet that seemed to be woven. In fact it looked pretty boring but the price tag said otherwise. Skye being Skye wasn't being overly polite but then she never was. People just weren't worth her time and Amelia didn't look like a girl with money so clearly was just dreaming about things she couldn't have.

"Hey you, I want that bracelet out to look at." She shouted towards one of the shop assistants and waited as they got it out. The bracelet up close looked rather pretty but as she put it on she turned her nose up. "It's too heavy, no one can wear that and feel feminine. Rip off." She gave the bracelet back and continued to look in the case that Amelia was standing by.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 pm
Amelia blinked as the fashionable looking girl strode right up to her and promptly ignored her. Well, it wasn't hard to tell she wasn't very nice. She got the feeling she was one of the 'snobby Crystal girls'. She had a feeling she wouldn't get much help from her.

The raven haired girl was just about to walk away when the high class girl spoke to her. She turned looking at her again. "I'm not really sure." She stepped to the side a bit so the girl could have more room to look at the bracelet. "I'm buying my Aunt a present but I don't know much about jewelry."

She watched as the red head yelled at one of the workers, arching a brow. She couldn't imagine being that rude to someone, but then she didn't come from a lot of money, she had to guess it was just a rich girl thing. She watched out of the corner of her eye as the girl tried it on and then declared it a rip off. Amelia herself thought it looked very pretty. All woven gold, and shiny, but really what did she know? She barely ever wore jewelry.

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 am
Skye dismissed the whole shop within seconds. She then looked to the girl, well why not take pity on the less fortunate?

"How much money do you have because I know better shops then this." Which of course she did. Skye knew lots of shops after all when you have stupid amounts of money you know where to go to spend it.

"Really you don't want anything from here, what is your aunt like? Big jewelry, or small intricate charms and chains?" This was all very important. Each person had their own view on what they liked. Skye liked the more delicate pieces, the ones that looked really expensive.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Amelia was about to wander off to go and futile continue her search for jewelry when she was stopped by the other girl's voice. Blinking she stopped and turned towards her. "Oh, uh," She thought for a moment, she only had a hundred dollars in cash, but she did have her debit card for emergencies... "Like a hundred dollars? But I have my debit card too." She didn't want to come off as the poor girl, even though her beat up jeans probably made her look that way.

At the next questions the look on Amelia's face turned to confusion. "Um...pretty jewelry?" She shrugged a bit, she was a tomboy, tomboy's didn't wear jewelry. Though truth be told, she had a couple necklaces stashed in between her mattress and the bed frame, but that's because they were shiny and pretty, and she couldn't help herself. She never wore them, but she liked to take them out and admire them sometimes. "Sorry I don't know a lot about fashion or anything, but Lydia's pretty simple, I don't think she'd like anything too...blingy."

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 am
Skye nodded.

"This way then, there is a shop over here where you should find something reasonably priced and they are more delicate pieces then in here." She then turned out the shop before looking back towards Amelia.

"Follow me." Skye didn't bother waiting to see whether she was being followed or not she just went and headed towards a shop that she knew too well. Of course she wasn't all that good with being nice to people and so actually helping them but it meant she could shop in a decent shop as well. That was a good idea.

As she got to the shop she waited just inside for the other girl. It was a beautiful shop, a little on the pricey side but they had a sale section, it was like a year long sale which Skye never understood but it was just how shops were sometimes. It meant she might find something cheap enough for the girl to afford as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm
"Alright, thanks." She hurried to follow after her, surprised that the girl was actually helping her. She didn't even know her name, but she wasn't going to complain, she wanted to get something nice for her aunt after all.

She kept after the other girl, having no idea where they were going. She rarely shopped in the mall.

Once they walked inside she looked around her eyes widening, it was full of gorgeous stuff, even to Amelia's uneducated eye. She was a bit overwhelmed by it all. "Uh, wow, this place looks really expensive." Yes, she had her debit card but she also didn't want to spend like five-hundred dollars on one piece of jewelry.

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:15 pm
"This way." Skye spoke quickly and sharp as if talking to a dog or something but she didn't really care. When did she ever care about anyone but herself?

"Over here you might find something more in your price range." Skye spoke not really caring if the girl even liked the shop. She headed to a corner where there was the smallest sale sign in the world. It was obvious that only people who visited often would know that there was a cheaper section.

Skye picked up a necklace and a bracelet that matched and held them against what she was wearing. She shook her head and then turned to the girl holding them out to her.

"See nicer things in here, much more elegant looking."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm
Amelia followed after the other girl obediently not wanting to get lost in the store. It wasn't gigantic, but she felt like she could get lose in the plethora of display cases.

Moving to the small sale section she leaned over the pieces, looking at them. Even though they were the sale items she thought they looked pretty enough. Then again, if it was shiny and had nice coloured gems Amelia thought it was pretty.

Turning to look at the red head she took the necklace and bracelet from her. They were silver with little ruby drops. "You're right, this stuff is really nice." She smiled at her. "Thanks a lot." She turned her hand this way and that seeing how the light bounced off the jewelry in her hand. She wasn't sure if these were the pieces she was going to buy, but they were nice.

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 am
Skye just looked stupidly proud and was sure that Amelia would buy them, after all they weren't over the top and looked gorgeous. However Skye wasn't going to waste this trip to the shop either.

"Well I will leave you to look at these, I will be just over there if you need any help." She smiled before walking over to a case which just looked expensive. Skye started talking to someone who worked in the shop about diamond shapes and how they were set in the jewelry. Skye could have easily worked in this shop but she wouldn't lower herself to the standards of a shop worker. She spent money, she didn't take other peoples.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm
Amelia nodded and spent a couple more minutes looking over the pieces in the sale section, but she kept the pieces the red head suggested in her hand. She had a feeling she would end up getting those pieces, but she didn't want to be too hasty.

After she looked at that last piece she had decided, she'd get the bracelet and necklace the other girl suggested. She turned and looked around for the girl, hoping she was still there. Luckily she was. Going over to her she smiled. "I'm gonna get the jewelry you picked. Thanks again! i would've been stumbling around the mall all day." She laughed a bit, then realized she never introduced herself. "Oh, I'm Amelia by the way."

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Remove

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:13 am
Skye looked up when the girl appeared beside her again. She just smiled a rather smug smile in response before looking at the girl's hand and smiling a bit more.

"Oh it's no problem! I am far too good at shopping for my own good!" She wasn't one for modesty. She was well aware that she was amazing and the best thing around so she wasn't about to pretend that she wasn't.

"Nice to meet you Amelia. I am Skye Fortescue." She had a habit of introducing herself with her surname, it was a habit her parents had got her in. Something about rich people and surnames told you how much money they had apparently. Skye's family being one of those families with too much money.

"Do you go to school around here?" Skye looked Amelia up and down and decided she hadn't seen her at Crystal but then she looked a little old too. Maybe she didn't go to school? Or was just old looking for her age.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am
Skye's last name just reeked of money and Amelia wasn't nearly as surprised that she knew all the best places to shop. She didn't really mind the other girl's smugness, she knew that she was lousy at shopping so it was just lucky she ran into someone who knew what they were doing. At her question she nodded. "Yeah, I go to Sovereign Heights Prep. What about you?" The black haired girl was rubbish at guessing ages, but she'd say the girl in front of her was either her age or younger.  

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces