Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Papers, Parties, and Personal Meltdowns?[Cassius/Amelia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm
"No Justin, you can't have a giant party at the house...Why? Because the last time you had a giant party half the furniture was broken, and your drunk friends vomited all over the carpet and you were too hungover to clean it up. So, guess who had too?...Yeah, me, I got to clean up your friend's vomit, it wasn't fun, Justin. I didn't enjoy it. I have a giant test coming up and I don't need the extra stress right now...Yes I know you pay rent, but I pay rent too, if you want to have a party do it somewhere else this week." Amelia Kane flipped her cell phone close with a decisive snap. Shaking her head she raked her fingers back through her hair. She loved her cousin, she really did, but his parties tended to get wild and crazy, and she couldn't handle it this week. She had two giant papers due and she needed to focus on them, not cleaning up after her drunk roommates.

The eighteen year old was sitting on a bench in the quad, it was 12:15 and she had forty minutes before her next class started. Sighing she leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes. She had wanted to get some reading in, but now she just felt like zoning out. It was times like these she wished that she carried around herb and a pipe in her bag like her cousin did. Drifting away on a high sounded perfect right now. Unfortunately for her she had no mind altering substances on her. This was when one of her roommates would pipe up and tell her to get laid, which she would laugh at. She didn't do the relationship thing, or the sex thing, she was just never good at it. The relationship thing, not the sex thing. She wasn't actually sure whether or not she was good at the sex thing never having done it before.

The raven haired girl laughed quietly to herself, her train of thought was starting to get ridiculous. Maybe she was going crazy. She needed a vacation, or at least a day off.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Cassius had just finished up an exam that morning and was relieved to be out and walking around outside. He was debating whether or not to attend his two o'clock class, just as always. He hated being on campus, hated the uniform he was wearing, and especially hated the enjoyment his father got when watching him leave to go to class (when he did) in the morning. The only reason his father had sent him to school was because he knew his son hated it. Although Cassius obtained stellar grades when he did attend class, he could give a crap about college or a future for that matter. Education meant nothing to him and he was always looking for ways to get out of everything.

Just when he thought he was free from high school, here he was AGAIN in classes. What the hell, life.

His thoughts were interrupted when his eyes spotted someone else dozing out and relaxing outside. He hadn't seen the girl in any of his classes before but could tell she was a student by her same uniform. He was sort of jealous that she was sitting on a bench and everything, and soon realized the next nearest bench was an awkward distance away from them. Even if it was weird to ask, Cassius really wanted to sit outside now, so he approached the other student and smiled at her gently. "Mind if I take a seat?"

Even though it was public property or whatever, he felt like it was courteous to be polite. Plus that made him seem less awkward then just plopping down next to the girl. And if she refused, it would be a long walk to the next bench..  

Tweekend

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm
Amelia was starting to drift off into a catnap when a boy's voice threaded it's way into her ears. Being half asleep and not expecting someone to approach her she was more than a bit startled. She jumped, which was unfortunate because her head was leaning against the wall, and jumping made it bang against the wall. Her eyes started to water from the impact, that wall was hard. "Damn it!" She rubbed the back of her head as she looked up at the guy. He was obviously a student, but she didn't recognize him, which wasn't really surprising. Shlip was a big place after all.

"Go ahead, just be careful of that wall, it sneaks up on you." She laughed a bit, trying to play off her injury. In all honesty it didn't really hurt that bad, but she knew she would have a bump on her head for a couple days.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 pm
He wasn't expecting her to be so startled, so he of course felt bad at her obvious pain. "Yikes, careful there.." He then took a seat, while leaning back against the wall and stretching his legs out lazily. He could see why the girl was so relaxed- it was a comfortable environment. If he wasn't careful he'd probably fall asleep too. Not like that would be a bad thing, though.

"I hope you didn't hurt yourself or anything. That was my bad for disturbing ya." his weight was still on the wall as he spoke, and his eyes were looking forward and watching other students walking around. The campus was always alive with all sorts of people everywhere. It was funny to watch the students in a hurry especially- they were always the most frazzled and hectic looking people alive. "You on a break from class or something?" She wasn't in any of his particular classes so he couldn't tell what she was up to. She was obviously intelligent since she was also appreciating the nice weather rather then sitting inside or something.  

Tweekend

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Amelia smiled and laughed again. "Yeah, don't need to lose more brain cells, I'm forgetful enough already." She repositioned herself so she was more comfortable, the throbbing in her head was already going down which was nice.

"Oh no worries, I'm deceptively deer like when I get too relaxed." aka the girl was pretty jumpy if she wasn't expecting something. Reaching up she took her ponytail out, letting her hair hang around her shoulders, which helped ease the tension on her head as well. Blue eyes swept over the hustle and bustle of campus before swinging back over to him. "Yeah, just got out of Calculus. You?" She looked him over curiously, she didn't recognize him from any of her classes, but then they were a lot of people enrolled at Shlip so it wasn't surprising she didn't recognize him.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games