Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[SENSHI] Sailor Birhan Isat // Ariana Knight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 am
User Image User Image

Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust-- Phoenix Down is always a must!

Birhan Is: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Has Done: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Has Met: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you have RPed with Birhan Isat or Ari: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

Senshi: Sailor Birhan Isat, Senshi of Renewal

Challenge: My justice will never die! || Hope will never die! || I will restore your faith in the light!

Attack #1
NAME: Departed Strike, Renewal!
Allows Birhan Isat to 'renew' an attack already used once in the battle by someone else. Can be directed at a different target, but nothing apart from that changes.

Drawbacks / Rules: Cannot renew attacks used in previous/other battles. Cannot be used to renew the same attack twice, unless the original caster uses it again (after the first renewal). Can only use twice per battle. Obviously, if no one else attacks or uses a magic attack, she is screwed...

Attack #1a
Powerup of initial attack. Renews an already-used attack and powers up slightly. Same drawbacks and rules apply, but can be used three times per battle/day.

* 'Power up' only applies to attacks of the same rank or lower. ie. added boost to base senshi or Super senshi attack. Trying to use an Eternal attack would already have a power down, so even with a power up added, it would still be weaker than the original Eternal attack (but not as weak as if she'd tried to renew it when she was a base level senshi, maybe 3/4 as powerful instead of 1/2 as powerful).

Attack #2: (for Eternal and beyond for senshi)
NAME: Healing Flames, Rejuvenation!
An aura of flames rapidly spreads from Birhan Isat out to her allies. Weakened/injured allies are restored to full health; allies who were still at full strength are given a "power up". All allies can use their attacks at least once more (even if normally they could not).

Drawbacks / Rules: Saps almost all of Birhan Isat's energy - while not unconscious, she'll be very tired after this attack. Can only be performed once per battle or day - whichever is longer.

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am
User Image
User Image

Nicknames: Ari -- Please, please use it, she begs you. She's not fond of her first name, and is used to only being called her full name when she's in trouble.

Birthday: August 21

Sign: Leo -- Ari is ambitious, confident, authoritative, insubordinate, charismatic and competitive. The Leo's key phrase is said to be "I will" and Ari lives up to this by generally being very decisive and doing whatever she wants (either ignoring or forgetting any rules against it).

Blood Type: AB negative -- A typical AB blood type, Ari is both cool and controlled, and standoffish and blunt. She has two personalities: one shown to the world in general and another for close friends. Like most AB blood types, Ari needs to be around others and on her own at various intervals - she can't stand only one for long.

Fav. Food: Caesar salad, anything chocolate.

Hated Food: Wasabi and horseradish. Oh god, it burns, it burns!

School: Crystal Academy

Hobbies:
* Dancing -- Purely a fun exercise, she doesn't do it professionally or take classes at school. Honestly, she's more interested in 'lower' forms of dancing than Crystal Academy would approve of. She's drawn to clubs and that kind of dancing, so mostly she keeps her dancing private and dreams of sneaking out clubbing - too bad she has no fake ID to get in.

* Journal Writing -- Something her therapist insists on, but Ari actually enjoys. Due to her memory issues, Ari likes to keep notes on everything that happens, in the hopes that if she ever loses large chunks of her memory, she can just read what happened. Despite this being a forced activity, Ari quite enjoys it and is often found scribbling in books. On a related note, she loves collecting cute notebooks and journals. She always has one or two on her, but has a stack of unused ones just waiting for the current ones to fill up.

* Kickboxing -- A hobby from before her current parents adopted her, they would surely frown on it if they knew. Ari practices on her own and keeps it secret from both her parents and her school, as it's not "ladylike" by any means, and more suited for a low-brow Meadowview girl. Kickboxing clears her mind and allows her to focus on something other than school or family issues. So even though she knows she's asking for trouble with such a strange hobby, she can't give up something that allows her to feel strong and in control.

Gemstone: Carnelian.

User ImageVirtues:
Loyal -- She may not have the most friends, but those Ari does have will have her unwavering support for life. She will have their backs in fights, her assistance with any projects (school or social) they start, and her supportive ear to just listen to their problems. And even if her friends are in the wrong, they will still have Ari's support for whatever course of action they choose. She may try to talk them through other options, but once they've made up their mind, she's with them, 100%. Ari prefers to have a small group of tight-knit friends because then she can devote the kind of attention she feels they deserve.

Confident -- Ari has an inborn confidence that serves her well academically, socially, and in fights. She's not afraid of being judged (only of severely disappointing her adopted parents who have done so much for her), or of being hurt physically (only emotionally). Public speaking isn't an issue, her kickboxing means she's not afraid to handle herself physically... It's hard for her to feel intimidated by situations or other people. That, and she doesn't really care what people think unless they're family or close friends.

Decisive -- Ari is quick to make up her mind in most situations (not usually with people, because people deserve second chances and are notoriously hard to pin down in one go, or so she has found). She knows what she wants and what she believes in, and will pick her path based on this. In her studies, socially, and especially in battle, she's not the sort to second-guess herself or waste time dithering about her options or possible courses of actions. Not just quick to decide, she's also fast to act. Sadly, this can also result in Ari being very reckless [see flaws].

Flaws:
Mind Like A Sieve -- Terrible with names and worse with dates, it's not that Ari means to stand you up, she just thought the meeting was yesterday. Or maybe tomorrow. And she hasn't actually forgotten you, she just can't bring the right name to mind to match your face. Basically, Ari has a terrible mind - facts just don't match up when they should. Not to be confused with being forgetful, though. The information is all in there somewhere, just mixed around a bit.

Reckless -- Ari often reacts to things without thinking, working on instinct. Sadly, her instincts seem to think she can handle more than she actually can. In classes, this occurs when Ari is distracted and she answers back (often rudely or bluntly) without thinking. Socially, she'll throw herself into difficult situations without thinking of holding back or getting more information first. Despite trying her best to not disappoint her parents, Ari keeps acting without thinking and leading herself astray. Just don't think she's about to answer stupid challenges likes jumping off bridges - she's not stupid, just reckless.

Emotionally Distant -- Ari has always been a loner. She has trouble making new friends and is rarely the one to initiate such friendships. She is unwilling to risk herself emotionally after losing her birth parents, and all the issues she's been having after being adopted only a few years ago. Despite being an otherwise confident person, Ari holds part of herself in reserve to minimise any hurt until she can be sure of others and their intentions. But once certain that she's not risking herself unnecessarily, Ari is a very loyal friend [see virtues].  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 am
User Image

Hair: Scarlet red, back in a thick braid that falls to her hips. She has long chin-length bangs that frame either side of her face.

Eyes: Mid-purple, confident and challenging.

Face: Caucasian, heart-shaped, mildly tanned.

Body: At 5' 11", Ari is tall and not above using that to appear imposing. Slender and athletic, Ari is slightly more muscular than toned, with a fighter's rounded build (as opposed to focusing on the upper or lower body). Her curves are average for her age, but she knows how to accentuate them when she wants to.

Fashion: To her new family's dismay, Ari likes to dress casually. Jeans, pants or shorts, boots, sleeveless tops, jackets or long coats. Her parents despair of her being a "tomboy", but Ari doesn't think that's true. She has nothing against crop tops, plunging necklines or tight t-shirts, she's just not too fond of skirts or dresses. She's always a bit worried about skirts flipping up, and they make it much harder to move around without worrying about wardrobe malfunctions. Alternatively, she actually likes wearing the school's uniform outside of school, mostly because it solves her issues of trying to dress girly to appease her adopted parents.

Ari also has a thing for jewelry. The only thing she has from pre-adoption is a gold necklace she wears all the time (see refs in senshi pic). She also loves to add on more gold jewelry: delicate half-gothic sort of things like crucifixes and thin chains, both as necklaces, bracelets and anklets - but not all at once, that would just be tacky.  

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:15 am
User Image

(Adopted) Father: Brendon Knight is a doctor at the hospital Ari was treated at after she was found with little/no memory. Both Brendon and his wife were fond of the girl and decided to try fostering her once she was recovered. Fostering became adoption after less than a year, something none of them have regretted. Brendon is often the 'strict' parent, but also the least interfering. Ari has a great deal of respect for her father, and they can often be found in the same room, just quietly enjoying each others' company.

(Adopted) Mother: Diana Knight is also a doctor, though her doctorate is in psychiatry. She was a consultant for Ari's treatment while in hospital and brought up the idea of fostering or adopting to her husband. Diana is openly affectionate and more likely to let Ari have her way, but also can't turn off her 'shrink' mode completely. Ari sometimes feels a little too analysed in conversations with her mother, though she knows Diana means well and is only concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am
User Image

C I V I L I A N

Ever: A guy I keep running into in bars. Pretty sure both Tom and I have flirted with him (I was pretty drunk at the time). He seems a decent kind of guy.

Sarah: A schoolmate from Crystal Academy. We used to go shopping together. She was nice, a very sweet girl.

Tom: One night stand turned booty call turned boyfriend / ball and chain (though he'd prefer whips and chains). Always there when I need him. Terminal flirt, but he knows who he's going home with, and doesn't mind if I respond in kind. (Also Sailor Vulpeculae.)

Tony: A hot librarian, who I totally saved from a youma one time. I don't care how old he is, he's still hot. ...I need to go check out some books from the library sometime.

Fallon: Once someone I admired, Fallon always knew who she was, what she wanted, and how to get it. Someone to run in the opposite direction from, these days. (Also Sailor Ares, Dark Moon Queen.)

Jada: A good person, dedicated and resourceful. Former BMC, now missing. I hope the DMC didn't get her... (Also Sailor Scylla.)

Kaatje: A resolute and serious girl. Not exactly a friend, but a trusted and respected ally. When the BMC broke, she gave notice and left Earth for her own planet - I don't blame her. She promised she'd be back, so I guess maybe ours paths will cross again. (Also Sailor Gunn.)

Khalla: She convinced me to teach her kickboxing, so that's something pretty special right there, making me break every rule I know. I could just tell she needed it really badly. She went missing soon after, though... What sort of trouble was she in?

N E G A

Alunite: Corrupt senshi, likely under Zinkenite's command. Interesting power to hide his energy signature.

Ammolite: Corrupt Senshi of Nebulas - formerly Lyra of the Blood Moon Court. Will be killed, as Lyra wished to be rather than living corrupted.

Fayalite: A Nega likely under Zinkenite's command. I didn't see much of her abilities during the fighting.

Uranophane: Once a prisoner of the BMC. Mouthy, but holds up better than expected under torture.

Wolframite: He almost took my starseed once. I regret not taking out his other eye when I had the chance. He looks best trussed up and helpless in senshi hands. We'll meet again, tiny Nega.

Zinkenite: Another tiny Nega that causes far more trouble than expected. Potentially more of a strategist than a fighter. Cares enough for his underlings to trade for a captive senshi - interesting.

Moonstone: The first Nega I ever encountered. I haven't seen her in a long time, so hopefully another senshi out there took care of her.

Tanzanite: Almost dead at the BMC's hands. One General-King down, one... thing fused with a youma to go. I hear she's been pretty quiet lately, no sightings in a while.

S E N S H I

Albali:

Juno: Great fighter, but very dedicated to the tiny princess. Oops. Won't make that mistake again.

Kallichore:

Nemesis:

Regulus: First senshi I met after my own awakening. I like his attack, would borrow again.

Serpentarius:

Sirius:

Vulpeculae: I need to get my guy out of bed and into the streets more often. He takes it far too easy. A handy healing power - now to just get him more experience using it. (Also Tom.)

Ares:

Gunn:

Scylla:

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Artists: Kalindara, Kalindara, Endejester, Endejester, Endejester, Manic-Pixie@Devart, Endejester, Lady Nozomi, Ryoko_san18@Devart, Chiimari (gift from Sosiqui).
Lizbot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am
~ Timeline ~

[Pre-Awakening]
REG: Treasure Hunting
REG: At The Mall
REG: Tennis Woes
REG: Girls On Fire ~ Meets/trains Khalla

[Post-Awakening]
REG: A Matter Of Taste
BAT: Lion-Taming
BAT: Start's When You're Around ~ Meets Tom/Vulpeculae
REG: Gold Hunting
REG: Making Up For Lost Time
REG: Deer Caught In The Headlights

[Joins BMC]
BAT: Induction
REG: Training (All) Day
BAT: Is Nothing Sacred!?

[Elysion]
BAT: R.E.M. ~ Nearly has starseed stolen by Wolframite
BAT: Great Awakening
REG: Red Light Healing (BMC)

REG: Have I Got An Offer For You

[Runaway Arc]
SOLO: Makes Me Wonder
SOLO: Must Get Out
SOLO: Misery
SOLO: Nothing Lasts Forever
REG: Hands All Over

[BMC: Operation Rota]
BAT: Oh Crap
REG: The Caged Beast
SOLO: The Caged Beast
REG: The Reckoning ~ versus Wolframite, round 2.
REG: One Step Closer To The Edge
REG: Purge
BAT: Set Fire To The Rain

[Post-BMC-Op]
REG: Slow Down
REG: Forget-Me-Not
REG: Stop The World

REG: Youma, Blood Moon, Oh my...

[Blood Moon Crisis]
REG: Post-ROTA Blood Moon Meeting
REG: A Message Passed On
REG: Past the Point
REG: The Things We Carry
BMC MEET: First Blood
REG: A Dying Dream
BMC OP: Blood and Truth
REG: Of Knives and Lambs
BMC MEET: Dark Tiding ~ Dark Moon Court appears
REG: Escape
REG: Laughing With
REG: My Sanctuary
REG: After Hours

[BMC v2.0]
BAT: In A Mirror, Darkly ~ Level up to Super
REG: Vacation's Over
REG: Want You Back

[POST-VACATION]
Back From Paradise  

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A strange snowglobe that Ari picked up during a shopping trip. She has no idea why she bought it, just that it spoke to her very strongly. She is very attached to it, for reasons she can't explain.

Ari owns 3 of these snowglobes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

One star candy, good for one solo entry.

* This item belongs to Kalindara, not specifically to BirhanIsat or Foramen. For now that is undecided who it will be used for.  

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:25 am
User Image

To SUPER SAILOR

24/8 REGULAR
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] 14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24]

9/5 BATTLES
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

5/8 SOLO
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [x] [x] [x]

To ETERNAL SAILOR

1/6 BATTLES
[1] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

6/6 REGULAR
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

0/12 SOLO
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am
User Image

Birhan Isat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Tauri

5 Tauri (5 Tau) is a star in the constellation Taurus. The mostly obscure proper name is Birhan Isat or Berhan Esat, meaning "Light of [the] Fire" in Ge'ez. The name was derived from the Ge'ez phrase Birhan Isat Igziabher, meaning "Light of the Divine Fire" (literally, "Light of the Fire of the Divine One").

5 Tauri is an orange K-type giant, a spectroscopic binary, with an apparent magnitude of +4.14. It is approximately 360 light years from Earth.  

kalindara

kalindara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 am
User Image

Art:
INOTM (c) Natsube and rosemilk
Official art (c) Natsube
Ari's template edits by Lizzymoo

Thread Graphics:
Banners (c) kalindara
Wing brushes (c) Bittbox
Font: Angelic Wars