Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REGULAR] Tennis Woes (Yuki + Ari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quirm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 pm
Yuki Hisakawa didn't hate tennis - no, on the contrary, she quite liked it. Not to the fanatical levels the tennis team did, but well enough to not moan about how often they seemed to get assigned to this activity in gym class. They'd recently moved to the indoor courts on the account of 'the delicate nature of the skin of Crystal Academy's refined ladies', something that Yuki liked even more as this meant that their gym-teacher was stuck going between several different halls.
Or more commonly: slacking time.

Surreptitiously making sure the teacher wasn't in sight, the black-haired girl lowered her racquet and made eye contact with her partner, a red-haired girl that she'd occassionally seen around the school. Normally she'd probably have been a bit more hesitant about trying to persuade her assigned partner to slack off during class, but this girl had a reputation for seeming preoccupied in class and mouthing off to teachers.
And frankly, senshi duty had her a** beat. Tennis was a good bit less important than History or English, whatever else Crystal Academy felt.

"Hey, ah.." What was this girl's name? She was supposed to know this, damn it - well, whatever. It'd have to wait. "Would you mind if we took a break?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Ari wasn't so fond of tennis. It meant more skirts, and even more flipping up of skirts as the girls ran bak and forth across the court, all in the name of beating the crap out of a small yellow ball. Honestly, Ari even preferred running laps over tennis.

So when her partner asked for a break, Ari was more than up for it. "Sure, I don't mind at all. Tennis isn't really my kind of game."

As they walked off the court, Ari remembered the girl had paused before skipping over her name. "I'm Ari. Sorry if we've met before, but I'm not so good with names..." Or faces, or places, or dates, or times...  

kalindara

Quirm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 pm
She nodded in perfect understanding - personally, Yuki couldn't understand how anyone could like lacrosse, much less enjoy the grueling, bruising practices she'd seen Crystal's team engage in. That someone felt the same way about tennis wasn't exactly unthinkable.

"Ah, I don't believe we have." Sending a smile Ari's way, she took a seat on one of the viewer-benches set up around the hall. "I'm Yuki." She held out the hand that wasn't holding her required water-bottle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:07 pm
"Nice to meet you," Ari replied automatically, taking the extended hand for a quick shake. Digging at the waistband of her gym skirt (honestly, they didn't even get shorts?), Ari fished out a tiny pad and minipen. Flipping to a new page, she quickly jotted down 'Yuki, gym/tennis, loli-headband', before tucking them away again, nothing about the fall of her clothing indicating anything was hidden under there.

She then went for her own water bottle, glancing around to check the teacher wasn't coming back - or that no one was going to rat them out. Thankfully a few other pairs took the opportunity for breaks. Ari raised an eyebrow at the amount that immediately starting fixing hair or makeup.

"It's like a school for Barbie dolls," she muttered. Realising what she'd just said aloud, Ari flushed. "Uhm..."  

kalindara

Quirm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 am
Slightly baffled by the little pad and pen, Yuki chose to hold her tongue on the subject. It was probably for the best, with the other girl's reputation - and far be it from her to judge the odd activities of others, considering she regularly ran around in a floofy skirt spouting corny one-liners.

"Ah, but you forget; expensive Barbie dolls." She couldn't hold in the tiny smirk, nor the snide continuation: "And they all believe they are uniquely handcrafted special editions, might I add." Yuki had always suspected that if you could harness the collective ego of Crystal Academy for Girls you'd probably be able to power a small country with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:52 am
That startled a laugh out of Ari. She relaxed as it became apparent that Yuki wasn't one of the Barbie dolls, and actually had a sense of humour about the whole thing. Kind of black humour, but it was the kind Ari could appreciate.

"Ah, yes, they are all perfectly unique snowflakes. Just like all the others out there." Ari gave the other girl a measuring look. Somehow Yuki didn't seem to fit in properly - just like Ari. It was reassuring. "You're a very interesting person, Yuki. So what else do you do apart from slacking off in gym?"  

kalindara

Quirm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 am
"Ah, this and that." Returning the measuring look in equal, she briefly contemplated the fact that this.. Ari had turned out to be very different from what she had imagined - and far more interesting. "Though my leisure-time is normally spent with my butterflies. I take some comfort in them, I suppose you could say. And you? I take it you do not spend your days off frolicking on the tennis courts, as it is."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm
"Butterflies?" Ari looked at Yuki with wide eyes. "That's... really cute. I mean, cool." Some girls didn't take so well to being called 'cute' if it wasn't the look they were going for. "I can totally see you with butterflies swarming around you, really elegant."

Ari was surprised by the strange hobby, but she thought it suited Yuki. The other girl had the aura of being a bit different, but in a mysterious, enviable way.

"Me? Uh, I like collecting and writing in journals. Like a really boring diary, I suppose," she laughed. "Not something that takes any talent, like writing stories or poetry or anything. And I like to dance... I'm looking forward to the big prom-thing coming up with the other schools! Are you?"  

kalindara

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff