Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[MauR] Calling in a Favor (Kitty!Scylla and Ari) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 am
The day before had been beastly, and frankly, Eternal Kitty Sailor Scylla was at the end of her beautifully furred tail. The day before, she had been turned into a cat, beaten up TWICE, and had to be saved by Albali- also turned into a CAT. Really, she knew she bore herself like nobility, but being turned into a feline was just too much.

Scampering home, she had been assaulted by Castor, who had not, at first, recognized the invading female feline as his Girl. And she had not REALIZED just how much those claws hurt when they scratched another animal. Only her newly quickened cat-like (hahahaha her sense of humor sucked) reflexes had saved her from getting her wallet stolen by her scrappy little boy. "It's me!" she'd wailed- and been shocked to realize that her cry had made him pause.

"I'm not stupid." Castor had told her, cat-voice snide- (wait, she understood her cat?) followed by- "Me who?"

"Scylla. Umm, Jada. I mean, the one who feeds you. Your owner."

"My pet. You're saying you're my pet?"

"Pet? Not a chance! I feed you!"

"My pet." he repeated, and stalked around her, glaring. "You look nothing like my pet. You don't smell like my Girl, you smell like a queen, and you look like a moggie." A blank stare was the only answer to his jibe and he rolled his eyes. "But you have her brainpower. Obviously not understanding a single thing I am saying."

"You're right."

"So." he sat, flicking his tail as he glared regally down at her. "Without opposing thumbs, just how do you plan to feed me? I'm not eating any more rats. The last crate you lived in was vile, and you won't believe how many bugs I had to kill to keep them from taking over my territory."

How was she going to feed him? Castor had an appetite, and he had to take his heart-worm pills! How was she going to get him his heart-worm pills? She didn't have a- a key! Under the front mat? Oh, no. Her father had the only spare key. And her job! She couldn't go to work as a cat! She was going to- oh god, she was going to lose her job? And she had to model this weekend! Who could... who could take care of...

Ari. But she didn't have Ari's phone number, and hell, she couldn't use a phone. How was she going to dial 411 with these paws, even if she COULD get to a pay phone? She didn't have any change! And her cell phone had disappeared when she changed into a cat. Ari had told her where she lived. She'd... been there, before. A looong time ago. Hopefully the redhead hadn't moved, because if she had? It was off to Daphne, and goodness knew how she was going to make it all the way to Daphne without getting run over or mugged by yet another alley cat.

"Stay put." she told Castor, and he snorted. "I mean it, buster."

"You look like someone has put you out in the rain with no bushes." What the hell did he mean by that? "You need someone who can actually keep you safe."

"You're wearing a diamond kitty collar, Castor. With that bling-"

"I'm gangsta." Did her cat just say he was gangsta? She needed to cut off his late-night TV. "Come on."

So off they went, exploring. To Ari! It was a long trip- and Castor DID prove he was.. something... and they arrived at the door Scylla desperately hoped belonged to her friend, Birhan. "ARI!" she yowled, and then started bashing herself against the door.

Hey, she couldn't reach to KNOCK.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Ari's bedroom was far from the front door. If anyone was likely to hear the banging, it would have been a maid who would no doubt have been shocked to see a pair of cats at the front door but shooed them away all the same. Ari would never have known - if she'd been in her room, that was.

Passing through the halls on her way to the kitchen for study-food (if by study you meant 'watching movies' instead of 'doing homework'), Ari paused at the faint knocking sound. Well, more like someone banging a heavy fist against the door.

"I'll get it," she called out. The staff were familiar with the young lady's foibles and left her to it. After that one time when she'd punched out an overly persistent salesman, they were secretly hoping to see a repeat performance on some of the snooty 'friends of the family' that Ari's parents were so worried about her offending.

Ari thought she heard her name being called as she opened the door. A frown crossed her face at the empty doorstep. Half-expecting pranking kids, she looked down to be greeted by two expectant cat faces.

"Uh, hello kitties," she greeted. Stepping out, Ari glanced left and right. No owner that she could see. Crouching down, she offered her hand to the stripey orange cat. "How did you get here? And," she turned to the second cat and faltered, "a-are you blue?"

One of these cats made sense. The other did not. Staring at the blue cat, Ari's gaze narrowed in on the star on its forehead. But why would one of the Guardian Cats be here (at least one who wasn't Zirconia) and in the company of a normal cat?

"Is there a problem?" she asked, staring at the blue cat.  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm
Castor let his Girl bang on the door a few times before directing Scylla's attention to the cracked window. "Cat tip number one." he said finally. "Check for openings. Doors don't work as well for animals as for humans."

"If I wanted your advice-" she started, and the door opened. A hand descended, and Castor leaned into it, purring deep in his chest.

Hello Kitties indeed.

Looking up with big, catty purple eyes, Scylla met Ari's narrowed eyes. "Ari! Ari, it's me!" Because "It's me" was always a valid answer. "It's Scylla! Look at the collar- his collar- it's Castor! And then let us inside before someone sees a blue, black and white cat talking to you." She darted forward, past Birhan's legs, sniffing the air.

"I always do like Ari." Castor said conversationally, strolling in after his Girl, tail in the air as if he owned Ari's house too. "She's so pleasant, and always scratched behind the ear- you don't scratch behind the ear enough, and you're always messing with my tail. I hate that."

"We need to talk." Scylla hissed up at Ari, twining around the girl's ankles.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm
To say Ari was surprised when the Mauvian identified itself as Scylla would be an understatement. Thin red eyebrows flew up to her hair, disappearing entirely under her bangs.

"How- Were you always-?" Ari began several times, then shook her head and ushed the cats indoors. As Scylla said, best to have conversations away from where others could see Ari talking to cats. She already had one shrink, she didn't need another in misguided attempts to fix her crazy.

"This way," she told Scylla and made a beeline for her room. The maids would assume Ari had dealt with whoever was at the door since she hadn't called for anyone else. And if they had been peeping in the hopes of seeing Ari deck someone, at least their eyeline would be straight ahead, not checking the floor for furry felines.

It wasn't a long walk, but Ari set a brisk pace. The kitties would have to scurry to keep up, but Ari thought that was preferrable to getting caught and the cats kicked back outside. Reaching her room, Ari held the door open, then closed it behind them.

She crossed the room to her bed - a double-size mattress currently sporting a lacy white cover (clearly someone who was not Ari was in charge of the sheets). A desk sat next to the bed, covered in messy disarray that spoke more accurately about who lived here. A bookshelf against the adjoining wall. Most of the opposite wall was bare or taken up by large windows. The final wall, opposite the bed, was her wardrobe; a built-in shelf in the middle housed a medium-sized flatscreen. The only reason Ari would ever need to leave the room would be for food or to leave the house (and that she could do via the window and the very handy tree that grew outside it).

Ari took a seat in the middle of the bed, patting the space beside her to encourage Castor to jump up - Ari doubted that Scylla needed the invitation.

While she scritched behind Castor's ears, she turned the rest of her attention on Scylla. Plenty of questions leapt to mind, but that one that escaped her mouth first was, "How the hell are you a cat?"  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 am
"Not always." She whispered it just loud enough for Ari to hear, and then Castor and Scylla were racing through the house on tiny paws, chasing the redhead up to her room. It wasn't a rough trek, nor a very long one, but Ari set a pace that Scylla's newly shortened legs had to scramble to keep up with.

In the room, Castor made a beeline for the bed, already moving onto it by the time that Ari patted it. His orange and black fur promptly went all over the white lace- so Scylla joined him, resting her head on her paws. "I wish I knew how I had ended up this way." she confessed. "It just sort of... happened. I was tall, and then I was small, a- and I thought my heel had broken. I've almost never broken a heel. Not accidentally, anyways. So I looked down, because I had fallen forward, and I had paws!"

As Ari would probably know? Something like that was highly traumatizing for a girl like Jada. "I would have called-" she gave a strange, borderline hysterical giggle- "But no fingers!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 pm
Ari listened to the tale with wide eyes (trying not to be distracted by Castor who had moved from shedding to wanting more scritches). "Was there anyone around? The Negaverse? Any sort of energy signature?" It seemed unlikely that Jada would just transform into a cat for no reason. A fake Mauvian cat, even, judging from that star on her forehead and the fact that she could still speak.

No fingers, indeed, Ari giggled hysterically in her head as she stared at the blue cat. "What about-? Oh, wow, yeah, you probably can't get your senshi phone to come out, either."

No ability to transform into a senshi, therefore no senshi phone, Ari was guessing. And who really wanted to waste an hour trying to hit the right buttons with new paws or their nose when they could just walk to someone's house instead?

"Do you feel like a Mauvian? Can you... do stuff?" Ari wiggled her fingers. She clearly had no real idea what Mauvians did. In her defense, Zirconia had always been very much Ares' cat and not much for smalltalk with the other BMC senshi. Maybe Ari should call her anyway and see if the real Mauvian had any clue what was going on...  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:01 pm
Scylla tried to remember what she had felt. Had there been an energy? She couldn't remember feeling any, no; but then in the aftermath, she hadn't exactly been paying much attention. "Just a strangeness in the air, I guess." She said finally.

Could she do stuff?" I can meow like a professional." She said finally. "I can understand my cat- he is a real street cat. He called his diamond collar his bling." No hiding the disgust there. "And I can jump like a pro. Look!" She stood, eyed Ari's nightstand, and leaped over there gracefully- then proceeded to fall over as she lost her balance.

If she could do anything more than make herself look an a**, she wasn't quite sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:44 pm
Thankfully there was nothing much on Ari's nightstand, and Scylla didn't managed to take the lamp with her when she tumbled. Ari hid her smile behind a quick cough. "Strangeness in the air...? Were you powered up at the time?"

Maybe it was something aimed at senshi? Or civilians, depending on what Scylla had been at the time. Ari couldn't put it past the Negaverse, though what possible benefit there was to turning people into cats, she had no idea. If Scylla had been transformed and not detected any energy signature, though, that made it more unlikely. Ari knew there was one dark senshi who could hide his aura (a trick she'd borrowed to use against him) and that he worked for Zinkenite, but she still doubted that the cat-ification was something he could do alone even if he could be undetected all the while.

"How does a cat know a word like 'bling'?" she asked, turning to stare at Castor. "What sort of things do you say around him?"

And besides, rich upper class girls like Jada should not be saying things like 'bling'. Ari had the same problem - it sounded rather ridiculous coming out of their mouths.  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm
Jada kindly pretended that she didn't know Ari was trying not to laugh at her, and instead tried to groom herself. Dignified-like. "I'd just finished fighting a youma. I'd gotten attacked on my morning jog- luckily I wasn't out with my friend that morning. I was running late."

She jumped back to the mattress, sitting straight up, thinking. "I was still powered up, and I tripped- I already told you, I thought my heel had broken." If the feline form could shrug, Scylla's would be.

"As for my cat, he watches too much television. I don't know. Besides, he was a street cat. Maybe he was a gangster as a kitten."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Ari frowned, wondering if the youma had been a trap. Though if that was the case, why hadn't a Nega come after Scylla in this smaller, weaker kitty form? Maybe the trap idea didn't make sense after all...

Shrugging, Ari decided that she'd need help figuring out any kind of why's or how's. "Maybe we should chase down Zirconia later?" she suggested to kitty-Jada. "She might have more of an idea."

And she was the only Guardian Cat that Ari actually knew. Even though Zirconia had requested not to be partial to any top-secret intel (hence not inviting Zirc to Ari's house), the Mauvian had still proven herself on the BMC's side and willing to assist where she could. Besides, even if Zirconia had no ideas, she might at least know a few other cats to ask.

The idea of cute, spoiled Castor-kitty in a gang had Ari grinning and cooing as she scritched behind his ears and under his chin. "Of course you were. Who's a big, tough kitty? Oh yes, you are! Yes, you are."

Professionalism at work, that was Ari.  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 pm
Castor loved it. He snuggled up to Ari and started purring like he actually understood what she was saying. But oh- he understood scritches. Scylla made a gagging noise, and Castor purred louder.

"My goal is to get to her by today. I know some of the places she could be found, and I'm hoping... I just don't want to give her a call, you know?" She didn't want to be an annoyance, nor did she really want to confess on the phone her... situation. "I think I'm just going to tell everyone I'm sick. Is my voice terribly different?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm
"It's mostly the same," Ari said after listening closely. (The scritches didn't stop, of course, even if Ari wasn't paying quite the same level of attention to them.) The was a minor difference in person, though that could just be due to the voice coming from a lower position that Ari was used to. "Over the phone, I don't think anyone would notice."

Not unless Jada also took up purring like her toyger. That would be harder for people to ignore.

"If you need a lift anywhere, or backup...?" Ari offered.  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 pm
Good. She could cough and choke a little, and everyone would believe she was ill. The cat-senshi nodded to let Ari know she had heard.

"I will need some help, actually." She admitted after a moment. "I... can't dial. And I haven't eaten since yesterday, because I refuse to eat dead squirrel. Castor is quite the scavenger and hunter."

He'd tried to feed her... but there was something gross about the concept of raw meat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm
"Cool, whatever you need." This might be a weird situation, but Jada wasn't on her own. Things like dialling or being a senshi bodyguard to a cat, she could totally handle.

"I'm sure we have fish of some kind in the kitchen?" Ari offered. It might be all that was close to cat-food that she could steal for now. "Cooked meat would have to wait for dinner, I think."

A bit harder to explain needing a steak than it was to steal to fish for a salad or sandwich or something.

"I'll go see what I can scrounge. You, uh, stay here and keep an eye on Castor." Ari didn't think she'd get ratted out even if someone caught a glimpse of cats hidden in her room, but there might be 'helpful' precautions the staff would want to take like ensuring the 'strays' got their shots, were desexed, and, well, other things that Jada really wouldn't appreciate.

Ari didn't let any of this show on her face as she gave Jada a bright smile and made for the door. "Be right back!"  

kalindara

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 pm
"Just as long as it isn't raw? I'll eat anything. Canned chicken, or... I don't know, McDonalds." She shook her head, unhappy. "No bugs, no roaches, nothing out of a trash can or rejected for falling on the floor."

She hopped back over to the bed, small body flomping on top of Castor. "I'll keep him down. Knowing him, he'd go eat your male staff members in a fit of pique. He's a man-eater."

Jada would very much like to keep her sex, thanks. Who knew how that would affect her as a human?

"Hurry back!" Curling up, she waited, and thought about her next steps. Zirconia was step one. Explaining to her family why they couldn't come for Thanksgiving was step two. Step three? Hoo boy.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff