Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Profile Approval (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:21 am
Evanescently Magnificent

The profile is approved! As for the PA this is something you can absolutely do for sure, but not as a PA ^ ^; We actually have something very similar to this with the Hoshi bloodline and while yours is different enough (I would say) that you could get it to work, it would only be able to work as a keystone PA (which you get through curse marks). Basically any PA that you see on the bloodline lists as deliberately stronger than what you can get with a normal PA so we call them Keystone PA's! If you like however you can repurpose this into a technique! I'd be more than happy to message you with help on it to make it work too!

Yes please smile !! Ohhhh if you know about the hearts I passively gain as I rank up(jiongu clan) those are limited to the five basic elements right..? Meaning if I intend to have to heart of a clan member or something I’ll need to make/get a moderator approved mission right...? (I know this won’t matter right away but I intend to develop this character quickly as I designed her to be a B-rank character, so will be working toward that rapidly now she’s accepted)

Yeah making a technique would be good as a cursed seal would hinder my future intentions >.< I was going to inquire about how one gets to be a sage as I know there’s a guild limit so I suspect it’s something I’d have to apply for and in advance.....? Just if you can mention that when you msg me >.< that’d be useful as well >.< if it’s not a bother.

Hmmm I have no idea what kind of normal PA to give her in the meantime...ahhh I know!!! My new Pa will just be something with a strangely circumstantial benefits and be plain weird.

New pa
Zombie trick: Due to her being practiced in her bodies strange abilities to come apart, she it capable of not only removing her limbs and reorganizing her organs, she can go as far as removing her own eyes(although this doesn’t mean they work autonomously, this would be something done more to protect them.)and is capable of popping off her head, she can still speak in this state and can last five posts before suffocation would begin to set in. This being something she’s practiced commonly allows her to delay the onset of suffocation based effects by two posts and can be used to play dead or to disorient people and makes for an upsetting party trick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:26 pm

New PA made with the slot gained form scroll crafting!

Seal Jamming | Seals that are cast by Lahlil may have her scholar's jamming effect placed on them. This only applies the 'hidden from sensory effect' on them, however, and DOES NOT apply the jamming in an area. Only when attempting to locate the seals with doujutsu or sensory effects. This effect is limited to the rank = status tier applied rule.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Prince_yureil

Didn't forget about you I just looking into your questions! I'll respond once I found out some answers myself, BUT as long as you can't remove your hearts from your body with the PA, then it and your profile are approved!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:31 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Prince_yureil

Didn't forget about you I just looking into your questions! I'll respond once I found out some answers myself, BUT as long as you can't remove your hearts from your body with the PA, then it and your profile are approved!

No worries ^_^, thank you for looking into my questions, there’s no rush on my part, I threw down a full profile, several questions as well as a slew of custom stuff all at once, I suspect it might take a little time XD I only might have my custom summon up for acceptance beforehand :p cause ima make this character do some crafting XD

yes she cannot remove her hearts this way, it’s just the capacity to temporarily remove her head and a mild resistance to suffocation.. plus you know I can throw my head at someone and thoroughly freak them out XD  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:31 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 pm
Flashpoint | With the use of Explosion, Zahara is usually able to create eruptions upon physical impact with a target. Yet while physically capable as he seems, the man's true strength lies in his focus of raw ninjutsu power and mastery over his own explosive release as if it were his own. Physical Contact is no longer necessary to release the explosion charged up in the body, instead it is forcibly ejected out at will while he still performs the technique it is augmenting as normal. Alternatively, Explosion can be used by itself as a Bloodline Ninjutsu with ranges specified in the original technique but Explosion however becomes a normal activation rather than a supplementary one when used in such a manner.

Essence of Control | Zahara is a master of all five basic elements and while he doesn't possess the power like a more specialized individual, he has a keen control most do not thanks to his Hyuuga heritage. While utilizing basic elemental ninjutsu that is not bloodline, Zahara can manipulate a technique for [5] chakra per rank to shape techniques to be of shorter range than normal and he is able to manipulate the technique's control to avoid unintended targets. Allies will no longer be hit by friendly fire by Zahara's techniques and he is able to adjust the range of any and all ninjutsu that has a specified reach to anything below its maximum if necessary. A flaming gout can burn straight at an ally, its chakra bending around them unharmed or an earthquake not breaking apart where a building may stand.

Rip 'n' Tear | Zahara has learned to make use of his body in unique ways specific to his kekkei genkai and taijutsu through specialized training. With the precise nature of the Jyuuken, he is able to make use of piercing/slicing techniques and apply the Kyotoryu's Knife Hand style and apply the chakra damage atop of bleeding out targets with the additional effect seen in Trauma. The bleed effect occurs with any strikes that are specified to use Kyotoryu's training when used to cut and pierce foes and is not specific to just Jyuuken.

Invoke Rage | While under the effects of either a samehada fusion or a willing state of reckless abandon, Zahara can enter a state of rage that relies on pure instinct and reliance on this innate empathy. He can now benefit from the drunken fist style without need of intoxication, techniques take an extra 10 resource while in this state. Genjutsu at act off of fear or emotion are a rank less effective while illusions seem all the more real.

Intimately Invasive Destruction | Zahara is a master of utilizing his kekkei genkai, he is able to combine the use of Vitality Destruction of Vitality Piercing Arts and Gentle Fist of the Hyuuga in single techniques and apply both simultaneously. The Vitality Piercing Arts taijutsu now also is considered Bloodline techniques, apply the Hyuuga's additional resource damage to its Stamina as if it were the Jyuuken.

(Classes if they're relevant, Ninjutsu/Bloodline)

Zahara PAs  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:13 pm
Quote:
Shelving Komoriuta for now until Nozomi's story is finished then I'll bring her back, I understand that Komoriuta would be back to genin and that's fine.

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Inuzuka Aiyume
                        Nickname: Ai
                        Birthdate: Janurary 13th

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Height: 5'6"
                        Weight: 138lbs

Bloodline: Inuzuka

• All techniques involving the partner are considered 'collaborative' by default, raising their abilities by 1 rank higher than listed. This also means that the tamer does not need to train with their pet in korabo.
                        • Using 'Howling Mode' ignores mental stress or insanity from all genjutsu A-ranked and lower.
                        • Your sense of smell is akin to having enhanced smell as per the tamer system.
                        • Your overall instinct gives you +1 passively to speed and agility.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo:
                        Personality: 「 Playful, Confident, Spiritual, and Fearless 」

Village: Arashigakure
                        Title: Genin
                        Local Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy
                        Global Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy

Biography: The Dreamcatchers. There was a time, that just whispering or saying that very word had brought courage and peace. Warmth and happiness. The Inuzukas were vast, no clan was the same. This is the story of a clan called Dreamcatchers. They were adept with Taijutsu and Genjutsu. Their companions along with the owners had learned how to twist the minds with their howls and break the bones with their power.

Dreamcatchers. They were a pack who swore loyalty to the land and its people. Above all, to the Great Divine. Every living thing was good. Even killing was seen as a way of releasing the good souls from the bodies of sin. There was no such thing as murderers. To them, killing the body that had committed the murder release the pure soul away from the darkness of chains (the body) so they could move on. It was an honor. They were an honorable clan that took no sides. They boldly follow Alpha males and females into war and heed the Alpha Seer to help them with the decisions of the next move. The Alpha Seers was like their mother/father figure. Their intuition. Their Alpha Males and Females were like their leaders. Battle focus. Babies and pups who were born with the marks were given to the Dream Clan, it was considered an honor. Babies and pups in the clan that was born without the marks were given to a neighboring clan for them to raise. They never believed the family was bonded by blood, but by soul. They would do all they can to fit the unmarked ones to the best soul clan. They would turn to the Alpha seer for this decision and help.

Dreamcatchers! A war cry! A yell of victory, and the scream from the mountains! Now the very ill-fated word whispers in the forgotten graves of the lost ones. Legends had it that there was a terrible battle between the Dreamcatchers and others. The greed for power and lands. They kidnapped the women, killed off the men, and stole the Dreamcatchers children to keep for their own. Dreamcatchers were sought after to be soldiers. Or perhaps to predict futures. Or just a trophy. Just like that, they were almost wiped out one night.

The threads that bonded together into a Dreamcatcher was ripped. Shredded. Frayed everywhere. Beads and fathers had fallen onto the ground below. Few who survived went deep into the forest and mountains, vowing to never again, help anyone else but their own pack. Breaking the vows that Dreamcatchers once upheld and hold with honor. Rumored it was the Oath-breaking that caused this curse to continue. Someone in the clan had betrayed the Great Divine and she had turned her backs on the Dreamcatchers.

Scattered amongst the winds, only the Inuzukas and their companions who were chosen by Great Divine would have the mark on their body upon birth. Forgotten like everyone's ancestors, the truth became stories and the stories became myths. Now it's rumored. A silly little tidbit. More people forget the stories, the less are children and pups born with the marks.

Dreamcatchers.

Just whispering that was now a curse amongst the Inuzukas who had heard of it. Baby pups and Inuzuka were threatened to be thrown into Dream Clan had incited fear amongst the other Clans, shunning the Dreamcatchers away. Even the thought of the markings terrified them. It was said to see a Dreamcatcher with the mark, they had come for your soul. Like a Banshee. Their howls with the companion's song were the Banshee's wail.

Here's the story of Aiyume's parents who were the rare Dreamcatchers. Her mother and father didn't live int he same pack. They happened to meet when traveling. Upon discovering the mark, they decided to be together and support each other. Her father dreams of getting the Dream Clan built again of the Dreamcatchers. To protect. To fight. To drive the nightmares away and bring about good dreams. To everyone. His furry partner was the same. Her mother? She was timid. Supportive. Despite being meek and quiet, when the time came, she was headstrong and scary. Pure to the Alpha Female role that was bestowed upon her and her doggy friend. Together, her parents and their companions worked hard to find the others. Slowly, they were finding more oral stories from different clans and even started to find documents. Sadly, the curse had caught upon them. Her father and his companion were killed by an Alpha Male of another clan who believed he was invading into his territory. Her mother too broken-hearted to live on died on the very grave of her lost love. Lost her partner in life and her mate, her mother's companion, too, shed her tears, howled one last one to the moon, cursing the Great Divine and passed in the World of Living.

It was rumored when the Dreamcatchers die without peace or love, they would forever wander the lands. Cursing the clan much more further. More ghosts to haunt amongst the living Dreamcatchers. They will not rest until all Great Divine chosen was gone. Now with no parents, Aiyume and Tsuta were taken in by her half brother, Daichi, and his companion, Koji, who were not amongst the chosen of the Great Mother. Together, they ran amongst the wilds as carefree siblings. Hunting. Hiding. Daichi had come across a bandit fraction in a decent land with a nice looking home. Challenged the leader to a fight and killed him. Now Daichi and Koji were content being the Alpha male to makeshift of bandits. Aiyume and Tsuta, on the other hand, found themselves lonely and tired. They don't want this part of life. Daichi and Koji, on the other hand, were happy and wanted nothing to do with the myths. They were such silly stories.

Stories that Aiyume carries and Tsuta protects. Her father and his companion had shared the stories with her and wished to restore the Dreamcatcher Clan and banish the curse away. The young pups were born with the mark. For a while there, she thought about ignoring it or embracing it.

Where can they start?

They are only two whispers in the world of screaming and wailings.

Uncomfortable and unhappy with Daichi and Koji's pack, the duo left them on good terms and headed to the village in the sky. One of the islands were part of the history of her clan as well and Aiyume sought to find more. Meanwhile, the pair enrolled in the academy and graduated rather fast due to their experience. On the way to becoming a hunter-nin for the Arashigakure, Aiyume and Tsuta do some side quests if they had any hints that it involves their packs' history.

Pet Name: Tsuta
                        Biological Age: 18
                        Physical Age: 3
                        Species: Dog [ Pit Bull Mix ]
                        Height: 3'2"
                        Weight: 96lbs

TA Invested: 5
                        Chakra: 200
                        Stamina: 200
                        Chakra Elements: Doton [ Earth ] & Raiton [ Lightning ]
                        Enhanced Sense: Smell
                        Mirrored Techniques:
                        ---• Both elements
                        ---Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
                        ---Genjutsu
                        Mirrored Stats: Yes
                        Total Activations: Two
                        Tamer Attribute: ---

Tsuta's Customs [ 5 ]:

Personality: 「 Vibrant, Curious, Weary, Playful, and Mud lover 」

Background: Bonded with Aiyume since birth, Tsuta was rather protective of Aiyume. Playful and weary to trust strangers, Tsuta had gotten in trouble a few times for catching a scent and following it when she was a pup but she had improved as she got older as well scaring poor Aiyume. Normal pups age faster but not Inuzuka's or more specifically, this pack. Being born with chakra, it helped the pups to be the same as the human, making the bond stronger and more intensifying.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Taijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Battlefield PresenceThe user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.
                        Second Class: Genjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Lasting HyponsisThe user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.
                        ▱▰▱ Taijutsu - Genjutsu :Can choose to use the kai technique to release genjutsu with stamina instead of chakra at one rank higher. In addition, the user may pay the cost of a genjutsu at any time without casting it upon the opponent. The technique cast has a trigger of physical contact with the user applied. When contact with the user is made, the target will fall under the effects of the genjutsu. This is limited to two genjutsu simultaneously and genjutsu cannot be retained after combat ends.

Chakra Pool: 300
                        Stamina Pool: 300
                        Chakra Element: Doton [ Earth ] & Raiton [ Lightning ]
                        Chakra Color: Gentle pale green and sky blues
                        Chakra Materialization: Soft whispy feathers surrounding her along with few threads and beads. Green and blue lightning can be detected now and then.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 1
                        → Inuzuka
                        • Agility ► 1
                        → Inuzuka
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Close Combat
                        • Wrestling/Grappling
                        • Biting
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Smells
                        • Heartbreak
                        • Soggy Cereal
                        Fears:
                        • Claustrophobic
                        • Losing Tsuta

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Genjutsu technique per paragraph.
                        • Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per paragraph.
                        Personal Attributes:
                        Vicious Nature | Allows the tamer to mirror the tamer attributes of one of their pets.
                        My Darling is My Pet | Grants the pet one additional tamer attribute. If a pet has eight points invested into them then they may gain a second tamer attribute.
                        Rip n Tear | The Inuzuka can provide one pet with an addition +50 to chakra / stamina per rank of the user. If the user does not have the tamer class then this pa grants the tamer four tamer points to use on one animal.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        XP: 0
                        Passive XP: 0

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]
                        Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]

▰ INVENTORY

• Knapsack
                        → 3 Apples
                        → A bag full of Blueberries
                        → 2 Bananas
                        → 1 Honeydew Melon
                        → Bag of Beef Jerky
                        → Bag of Deer Jerky
                        → Bag of Elk Jerky
                        → Skinning Knife
                        → 3 Bandage Wraps
                        → A bag full of gauze
                        • Waterskin
                        • Old scrolls with stories of Dreamcatchers
                        • Thick leather worn journal with chipped but strong papers within.

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 10
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 13
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 01

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

Doton

Raiton

Inuzuka

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Technique

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:32 am
With the loss of the worker class, here's my respec for Takashi. Only change is a switch from worker-worker to buki-buki.

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Takashi Sato
                        Nickname: Taka
                        Birthdate: January 28

Body Rank: B

Hair Color: Blond
                        Eye Color: Brown
                        Height: 5'7"
                        Weight: 159 lbs.

Bloodline: N/A

Respect: Grants 5 custom slots and 10 jutsu slots or one style. The user receives one less post count to each profession or mission per body rank with a minimum of one post per mission.

Outfit: Time to Work

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "A true craftsman puts everything he's got into his creations."
                        Personality: Takashi is a hardworking individual who puts his whole heart into every task he undertakes. Of course, while such enthusiasm and dedication can be admirable, it's not without its drawbacks. Once Takashi commits himself to something, he can be incredibly stubborn and almost impossible to deter. He also has a bad case of tunnel vision, often hyper-focusing on one thing and losing sight of other things going on around him. Despite whatever flaws he may possess though, most would still describe him as a rather amiable guy. Sure, he can be a handful at times and isn't always the easiest person to work with, but at the end of the day, he's a well-meaning guy whose heart is usually in the right place.

Village: Arashigakure

Background: Born to a family with a proud lineage within the noble profession of blacksmithing, it was only natural that Taka would one day follow in his father's footsteps, just like his father had done with his father and so on. Many days were spent in his family's shop, eagerly watching his father and grandfather work. As time went on, he was allowed to assist with small tasks and became something of an assistant to his father and grandfather. However, though Taka's passion truly did lie in crafting, he wished to better understand the items that he would one day design for others. Thus, he chose to become a shinobi, giving him the opportunity to gain experience with weapons first hand so that he might discover ways he could better craft them. Of course, he's got a lot to learn before he's ready to truly call himself a blacksmith but he's confident that with hard work and dedication, he'll be the best there ever was. Just you wait and see.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bukijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ JuggernautThe user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a [+1] stats boost to strength and endurance. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an action for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
                        Second Class: Bukijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ ExpertThe user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.
                        Specialized Weapon: Hammer
                        Signature Style: Meteor Crusher

▱▰▱ Specialization:Buki – Buki: Master of Many: The user sets out to learn all of their class's style available to them in their studies. The user gains access to an additional style every other rank [ D Rank, B Rank, S Rank ]

Chakra Pool: 710
                        Stamina Pool: 1210
                        Chakra Element: Doton & Katon
                        Chakra Color: Orange
                        Chakra Materialization: Embers

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 4
                        → +1 {Juggernaut}, +1 {Meteor Crusher}, +1 {Tetsu no Ryu}, +1 {Edge Punisher}
                        • Speed ► 3
                        → +1 {Expert}, +1 {Honshi Art}, +1 {Nunchaku Ryu}
                        • Agility ► 3
                        → +1 {Expert}, +1 {Fissure Kicking}, +1 {Doki Yari}
                        • Endurance ► 3
                        → +1 {Juggernaut}, +1 {Kote Art}, +1 {Omoi Insho}

Strengths:
                        • Strong work ethic
                        • Resilient spirit
                        • Manual labor
                        • Item crafting
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Easily tricked
                        • Poor strategist
                        • Stubbornness
                        • Single-minded
                        Fears:
                        • Humanoid puppets
                        • Damaging his hands

Modifiers:
                        • Gains one additional bukijutsu style. {Respect}
                        • Profession and missions have their post counts reduced by one per body rank. Current reduction: 3 {Respect}
                        • Learn 6 extra Bukijutsu techniques per paragraph.
                        Personal Attributes:
                        • Brawn Over Brains: Can exchange 10 genjutsu slots for 1 bukijutsu style
                        • Plenty of Energy: Stamina is increased by 100.
                        • Hard Hat: Gain Double the number of basic kits from gathering missions. Basic kits can be sold for their full value for Ryo. {Apprentice Miner}

Ryo: 両30575
                        XP: 1000

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank :: 4
                        C Rank :: 0
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
                        • Weapon-Crafting || → Grandmaster
                        • Armor-Crafting || → Grandmaster
                        • {Fifth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Sixth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

D Rank :: 33 {Weapons}; 35 {Armor}
                        C Rank :: 2 {Weapons}

Profession Titles
                        • Mining || → Apprentice Miner

D Rank :: 10 {Mining}
                        C Rank :: 0

Mission, Training, Events, and Profession Claims

Finale of the Kogarashi World War Arc
                        20,000 AC
                        25 Training Coupons

Half Decade of Peace Timeskip
                        25 Training Coupons 6 remaining
                        +2 Crafting Title Advancements

Elimination of Formless
                        • 8 training coupons

Happy Turkey Day!
                        • 30000 Ryo

Holiday Rewards!
                        • +400 Stamina

▰ INVENTORY

• 10 shuriken
                        • Hammer (weapon)

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 06 / 30
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
                        • Taijutsu : : 02 / 02
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 07 / 10

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
                        • Fūnyū no Jutsu | Rank X | Spiritual | TC
                        • Kaifū no Jutsu | Rank X | Spiritual | TC

Doton:
                        • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu | Rank E | x
                        • Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu | Rank D | x
                        • Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu | Rank C | x
                        • Moguragakure no Jutsu | Rank C | x

Katon:
                        • Bounetsu no Jutsu | Rank E | x
                        • Tanebi no Jutsu | Rank E | x
                        • Housenka no Jutsu | Rank C | x

Taijutsu
                        Kote Art
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Impact Deflection | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Reverse Striking | Rank E | Simple | TC
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Floating Smash | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Swift Smash | Rank D | Simple | TC
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Smashing Return | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        • Rapid Smash | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Fissure Smash | Rank A | Simple | TC
                        • Soul Smash | Rank X | Spiritual | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Soul Striking | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        • Buster Smash | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 6

Fissure Kicking
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Round Fissure | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Side Fissure | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 2
                        • White Fissure | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Hooking Fissure | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Upper Fissure | Rank C | Simple | x
                        • Double Fissure | Rank C | Training | x
                        • Straight Fissure | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Nerve Strike | Rank B | Complex | x
                        • Flying Fissure | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Moving Fissure | Rank A | Training | x
                        • Absorb and Redirect | Rank A | Simple | x
                        • Triple Fissure | Rank A | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 6

{Style name here}
                        tab Stage 1

tab Stage 2

tab Stage 3

tab Stage 4

tab Stage 5

tab Stage 6

Bukijutsu
                        Meteor Crusher
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Vertical Crush | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Sturdy Stance | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Spiraling Meteor | Rank X | Complex |x
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Rising Fissure | Rank X | Complex |x
                        • Soaring Comet | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Burrowing Nail | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Shooting Star | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Blasting Off | Rank B | Spiritual | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Crown Splitter | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        • Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training | TC
                        tab Stage 6

Honshi Art
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Straight Shot | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Mirror Throwing | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Snare Toss | Rank D | Simple | x
                        • Shadow Sling | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Retrieval | Rank X | Spiritual | x
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Bang Shot | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Orbital Projectiles | Rank C | Spiritual | x
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Manipulating Line | Rank B | Training | TC
                        • Hidden Trap | Rank B | Simple | TC
                        • Winding Scroll Release | Rank B | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Bent Arsenal | Rank X | Spiritual | TC
                        • Meteor Shadow Clone Shot | Rank A | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 6

Edge Punisher
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Downward Crash | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Breaking Crash | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Backdraft | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Blade Dance | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Sonic Blade | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Quick Strike | Rank C | Supplementary | TC
                        • Shatter Stance | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Unearthing Vengence | Rank B | Complex | TC
                        • Dismembering Slash | Rank X | Spiritual | Supplementary | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Fissure Striking | Rank A-S+ | Complex | TC
                        • Wrathful Weapon | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 6

Tetsu no Ryu
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Swift Deflection | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Soaring Flight | Rank D | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Falling Star | Rank D | Simple | TC
                        • Turning Swallow Cut | Rank D | Complex | TC
                        • Blade Attunement | Rank D | Complex | TC
                        • Double Lightning | Rank D | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Form Manipulation | Rank C | Complex | TC
                        • Drawing Cut | Rank C | Simple | TC
                        • Thunder Strike | Rank C | Simple | TC
                        • Pressure Wave | Rank C | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Helmet Splitter | Rank B | Complex | TC
                        • Two as One | Rank B | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Drying Pole | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        • Many as One | Rank A | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 6

Doki Yari
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Fighting Stance | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Thrust | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Double Hit | Rank D | Simple | x
                        • Gatling Spear | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Counter Strike | Rank D | Simple | x
                        • Spinning Counter | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Gouge | Rank D | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Dragon's Direction | Rank C | Training | x
                        • Disarming Strike | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Dragon's Fang | Rank C | Complex | x
                        • Burning Blade | Rank C | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Shining Spear | Rank B | Spiritual | x
                        • Ancient Training | Rank B | Training | x
                        • Rising Talon | Rank B | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Dragon Rush | Rank A | Complex | x
                        • Dragon's Maw | Rank A | Complex | x
                        • Dragon's Appetite | Rank A | Spiritual | x
                        • Golden Spear | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Dragon's Tail | Rank A | Spiritual | x
                        • Dragon's Horde | Rank A | Spiritual | x
                        • Dragon's Lair | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 6

Omoi Insho
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Side Stance | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Counter Offensive | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Double Block | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Forceful Gap | Rank D | Complex | x
                        • Fluid Transfer | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Cross Strike | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Disarming Strike | Rank X | Simple | x
                        • Full Circle Slam | Rank X | Complex | x
                        • Parting Waves | Rank X | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Fortuitous Bracing | Rank B | Training | x
                        • Reaper's Kiss | Rank X | Simple | x
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Training: 1,000,000 Blows | Rank A | Training | x
                        • Parting Gift | Rank A | Simple | x
                        • Brutal Thrust | Rank A | Complex | x
                        tab Stage 6

Nunchaku Ryu
                        tab Stage 1
                        • Rising Strike | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Smashing Horizon | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        tab Stage 2
                        • Rising Twin Towers | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Spinning Blast | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 3
                        • Continuous Assault | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Dexterous Gaurding | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 4
                        • Elemental Reaping | Rank B | Training | TC
                        • Concussive Smashing | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        • Ricochet Sling | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        tab Stage 5
                        • Moon Breaker | Rank X | Complex | TC
                        • Burning Friction | Rank A | Simple| TC
                        • Pyshon's Vice | Rank X | Simple | TC
                        tab Stage 6

{Style name here}
                        tab Stage 1

tab Stage 2

tab Stage 3

tab Stage 4

tab Stage 5

tab Stage 6

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:01 pm
-x- Rei -x-

Approved!

Jenni Deer

Approved!

Stumpleton

I don't know if you want it but your kit PA is out of date since kits are no longer in crafting ^ ^ If you wanna just leave it blank for now that's fine though! You're approved!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:15 pm
Was approved with Genetic Palette on Roku even though he was unable to have it. So replacing it with another PA.

Current: Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.

New: Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active. (Uchiha Clan PA)

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

bunnibutt611

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:40 am
User Image

▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Ichika Chiru of the Ume Ichida
                        Nickname: Ichi; Chi Chi(only her parents refer to her as Chi Chi)
                        Birthdate: October 3rd

Body Rank: D

Height: 165cm (Five Foot Five Inches)
                        Weight: 53kgs. (One Hundred Seventeen Pounds)

Bloodline: Chiru Clan

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Fight free and fight hard. You are your best and only true ally."

Personality: Prideful. Indecisive. Empathetic. Aloof. Protective.

Ichika's pride is something to behold and be confused by. It stems from a need to be self sufficient and unique to herself, while also hiding a very real insecurity of being just another body in a room full of people. She wants not to be just a walking medical kit like her mother and her grandmother and many other women in her linage before her. She wants to fight and be on front lines. She want to be seen as dangerous and powerful. She has a great deal of confidence in her ability and will not back down when threatened. While she is this wannabe big bad girl, she also is just so incredibly difficult to have make a choice on simple things. Put her in a battle, and she has it all figured out. Put her in front of a food stand and she could spend twenty minutes deciding on what to eat. Never go shopping with her unless you have a whole day to spend. She's just a lady with many tastes and thoughts and sometimes it hard to corral them into a final choice when its something so small. When it comes to missions and fights, however, she has her head in the game and makes moves rapidly, sometimes a little too fast. Being her own emotional typhoon is not enough, evidently. Ichika is known to unintentionally take on the emotions of those around her. Whether they be happy or sad, if the emotion is palpable enough, she begins to reflect it back to them. To combat this sponge like trait, she tends to come off a little distant, especially if she get overwhelmed. It is easier for her refocus her attention on a spot in the distant and fuzz out her mind, than it is to feed further and further into the negative emotions she may be experiencing, or even the happy ones! Maybe she doesn't want a person to know how excited she is. Even so, it doesn't change the fact that she would still fight for someone that she respects and cares for deeply. This means, in her line of work, many someones. A whole village or more, but of course their are those that will come along that trump anyone. Those that she would actually put herself in front of to stop a deadly blow. It's the one point of selflessness that she carries under that heavy shroud of stoicism.

Village: Konohagakure
                        Local Reputation: 0
                        Global Reputation: 0

Biography: Ichika was born to a modest lifestyle. Her parents, Kazuki and Satomi Chiru. Along with Ichika herself, she has four other siblings that are younger than her. the two youngest being twin boys, while the middle child and second eldest are girls. Names, respectively, being: Asahi((hazel eyes)) and Sora, Sara, and Yua((right)). All of whom Ichika loves dear is very close to, even if they drive her up the walls most days. The home life itself isn't very out of the ordinary. Parents love each other, children behave relatively well. The family never really had to struggle either. Her father worked hard in a fairly lively restaurant while her mother followed the clan's line of medics in the local hospital. Ichika respected her parents, but she just felt like they were playing parts. No real excitement or adventure. She hears her father talk about his young days and the trouble he used to get into until he met her mother. Is it a clan curse to fall in line and repeat the same steps that your parents and their parents laid before you? Ichika feared that greatly. She wanted to be her own person with a new story. So against her mother's true wishes, she supported her daughter's choice to pursue a different path. Now, while her siblings are still playing house and learning the ways that their mother teaches, Ichika plans to learn for herself and become as strong as she can.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single action.
                        E-D - 0
                        C-B - 1
                        A-S - 2
                        S+ - 3

Second Class: Ninjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Ninjutsu SpecialistThe user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Finally, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Able to gain learning reductions on ninjutsu based on reductions given by bloodline. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Chakra Pool: 350
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Fuuton & Doton
                        Chakra Color: Magenta
                        Chakra Materialization: Plum Blossom Petals

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Determination
                        • Resourcefulness
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Solo-mentality
                        • Mochi
                        Fears:
                        • Claustrophobia
                        • Nyctophobia

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per paragraph.
                        • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per paragraph.
                        • Learn 1 extra of one technique type of your choice per paragraph.

Personal Attributes:
                        Wildbloom | Casting flower techniques now causes ambient flowers to form around or on you. These flowers start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these flowers costs one rank less than the original light technique used.
                        The Gift of Life | Because of their connection to the yang release, the chiru's clan flowers restore their own longevity. Every increment of fifty chakra spent from flower techniques restores twenty five stamina to the user. Trauma is naturally restored at one tier per three post.
                        Green Thumb | Chiru members have a deep connection to flowering plants. This connection allows them to grow and manipulate them with simple gestures and movements, such as swiping their arm through the air or stomping their foot. Hanaton does not require hand seals and can be performed while in Sakidasu without needing to revert forms.

XP: 0

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees

Crafting Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles

Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/iryojutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu | 04 / 13
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 08
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Fuuton

Doton

Bloodline
                        • To Begin Blooming [ Sakidasu ] | Rank E | Passive
                        • Flower Release: Chakra Petal [ Hanaton: Kahen no Chakra ] | Rank E l Variable
                        • Petal Clones [ Hana Bunshin ] | Rank D l

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

{Style name here}

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:34 am
Brooy

Approved!

bunnibutt611

Approved!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:14 pm
PA Resubmissions!

Iksin: Jack Specialist
• Creative Instinct | 2 Additional Custom Jutsu
to
• Creative Instinct | 5 Additional Custom Slots
---
• Quick Learner | Learn 1 more Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, and Ninjutsu per paragraph. [3 PAs]
to
• Quick Learner | Learn 1 more Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, and Ninjutsu per paragraph per Body Rank. [3 PAs]

Yashima: Scholar/Bloodline - Kenzen/Yamanaka
• Natural Training | Learn 1 extra Bloodline Technique per paragraph
to
• Natural Training | Learn 1 extra Bloodline Technique per paragraph per body rank.

Charybdis: Bloodline/Taijutsu - Hojo/Hoshigaki
• Sharkskin Plus | Charybdis' Sharkskin PA is applied to unarmed attacks when the unarmed attack is intended to deal damage akin to a blade through Kyotoruu's abilities.
to
• I Think I Know This | +25 Training Post Coupons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:53 pm
Midnight Dreary Sun Excursion Variable Technique Rewards: 2 Variable Techniques
1) ▰ Hell Needles [ Hari Jigoku ] | Rank B
The user channels chakra into their scalp, causing their hair stiffen and release senbon like projectiles of hair from the user's head. This creates forty needles that pierce armor techniques as though they were one rank lower.

2) ▰ Long Strangling Hairs Technique [ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu ] | Rank D
The user channels chakra into their hair, regardless of its attachment to the body. The user's hair is able to restrict an opponent's limb or even full body if enough hair is supplied. The target may break this technique by applying stamina equal in rank and potency to this technique in unison with two activations.

PA application!
New:
⚬ 2nd Anniversary PA: Mechanisms created through CRAFTING PROFESSION are slightly sturdier than ordinary mechanisms. Sadayo’s crafted mechanism can endure a total of [2] unguarded, un-countered, undodged strikes of rank corresponding to the appropriate tier [T1 - C | T2 -B | T3 - A | T4 -S] before being damaged and requiring repair. However, this does not circumvent destruction when an unguarded (etc) strike is one rank stronger than what the puppetry system determines.
New:
⚬ Non-bloodline Bonus PA: +1 additional Pharmaceutical Effect of Basic quality may be added onto Sadayo's crafted creations. Pharmaceutical products not created (bought or traded) by Sadayo cannot be altered in this manner. Applications of higher tiered effects will replace the previous, present lower tiered effects applied to the target. Cannot gain this effect from any similar PAs more than twice (no more than two additional effects per pharmaceutical creation).  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:51 pm
OKay, updating my Miyamoto hopefully for the last time qwq

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Moriko
                        Nickname: Mo, Scardey-cat, Miyamoto, Yozen
                        Birthdate: September Twenty-first

Body Rank: B

Hair Color: Ash blonde - Dark brown
                        Eye Color: Pale brown
                        Height: Six feet inches || Six feet and three inches with shoes on
                        Weight: One hundred and twelve pounds

Bloodline: Yozen [inherited]
                        Bloodline: Miyamoto [inherited]

Non-Combat Outfit: While traveling Moriko can be seen wearing a traditional kimono of various bright shades of green-blue, black, and red, a green handkerchief on her head, and a cat like mask covering her whole face. The mask is meant to protect her identity. She wears shoes that only add to her height. With this ensemble she also wear various accessories, such as white beads wrapped about her obi with red rope, wrapped cloth covering elbow length gloves and other small items. All to hide the tattoos of her Yozen heritage.
                        Combat Outfit: Moriko's typical clothing being far to hard to move in while fighting, is removed to reveal a bright red jump suit. The shoes are kept along with the cat-esque elbow length gloves, green arm wrappings, and white beads.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: " Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to embrace it...and then use that to run away! "
                        Personality: Apprehensive Cautious Lazy Prideful Distrustful

Village: Gimangakure
                        Local Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy
                        Global Reputation: 0 Fame/Infamy
                        Quirks: Covers her head with her hands when frightened.
                        Hobbies: Mindlessly plays Cat's Cradle with her chakra when she's bored.
                        Hobbies: Play's the shamisen.

Biography:
                        Moriko was born to a strange couple. Her mother, a priestess of the Miyamoto clan who fell in love with her father, a man of the Yozen clan. Two people coming from families with very different beliefs. Two people who seemed to be tied together by fate. Though she was never told how they met, Moriko never questioned the peaceful life they had made at the small, previously abandoned shrine to Inari on the border of the Land of Iron and the Land of Fire. Together they managed to create a small farm that could only sustain themselves, but they still gave as much as possible to weary travelers who happened to stop by. Growing up Moriko rarely had a worry or care in the world. Her parents were happy. Travelers told her tales. She had a place to sleep and a roof over her head. And all of that was more than enough for her as a child. Her parents taught her the beliefs of both their clans in hopes Moriko could be a bridge between the two. When she was about ten or so years old Moriko was sent to a small neighboring village to pick up some medication for her father who had fallen ill. It was barely an hours walk to and back from the village, so it wouldn't have taken her long. She gathered up the medicine and proceeded to make her way back home. However, she was barely out of the village when a strange fire danced through the forest. Distracted by the fire, Moriko walked off the path to find chase after it.

After some time Moriko finally gave up on whatever the light was and headed back home. Once she got there she was met with an unlucky fate. The shrine was in ruins, the wooden beams smoldering, embers still glowing, but the flames had died out. Moriko barely recognized that it had gotten dark out as she looked at what was once her home. The strange light from before appeared at her side for a moment before changing into a fox. Moriko, stunned and in disbelief allowed the kitsune to lead her away from her now empty home. Some time passed and Moriko eventually learned that the kitsune had lead her away from the road home to have her avoid a group of humans who ransacked the shrine. The kitsune could not tell her who had done it, but the damage had been done. Neither of her parents were with her anymore. The kitsune allowed Moriko to stay close as she became frightened of every human she happened to see from then on. As the years passed Moriko met more yokai every now and then, the kitsune would leave her occasionally to go probably pull pranks on other humans, but for the most part Moriko found herself alone. With only what most people assumed to be monsters as her family.

Years went by and this was how Moriko lived. She eventually learned how to play the shamisen and use the oodachi. Both of which she received from mischievous tengu who had no doubt stolen them from somewhere. She learned how to fend for herself with both gifts. Once she was able to defend herself, the kitsune who had rescued her came back. Telling her that she should go back to the humans now that she could defend herself. There was no way she could refuse a request from Yokai who saved her as a child, well not a fair amount of whining. Reluctantly Moriko made a promise to her friend. The promise to find a human she could trust her life to as she couldn't live with the Yokai any longer, having spent six long years with them.

One short year flew by quickly. Using her shamisen to get money and oodachi to fend off anyone who got to close her, Moriko learned that the world is just as frightening as she imagined it was. Shinobi who all but ruled their small world warred with each other almost to no end. Though they enjoyed a time of peace it was short lived. the land of iron all but declared war on the yokai, nearly sealing her belief in all humans to the real monsters. Though she was advised by her kitsune friend at some point to keep out of the fighting that ignited. Moriko now drifts from village to village, avoiding any and all humans.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Dual AncestryDual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. Your primary bloodline's roster is where your name appears. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Combo Element Kekkei Genkai and Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute.
                        Second Class: Scholar
                        ▱▰▱ Lock DownYour focus relies more on sealing than on sensory. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots exclusively reserved for sealing. In addition, all sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. Finally, if you are a signatory of a summoning contract you are able to to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Scholar: Able to sense without any technique if someone has the same bloodline as the user within a thirty-foot radius. Gains a technique exclusive to this cross.

Technique Name: Curse of the Family
                        Technique Type: Sealing
                        Technique Rank: A
                        Technique Description: The user places a seal upon the ground. Any bloodline the user has cannot be accessed by any opponent which is in contact on the same surface as the user has touched. If this technique is used on the opponent themselves then they lose access to any bloodline the user has. Last until the fight is over or until a counter seal is used.

Chakra Pool: 1020
                        Stamina Pool: 710
                        Chakra Element: Konton [ Soul ]
                        Chakra Color: Black, tinted blood.
                        Chakra Materialization: A never ending red thread, typically wraps around her arms. Once combat begins her chakra coils out around her, creating a tangled sphere of black string. The tattoos across her body gain a shimmer that's a black that appears to be tinted with a blood red.

Stats:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Chakra control
                        • Agile
                        • Swords
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Hand to hand combat
                        • Distrustful
                        • Bows
                        Fears:
                        • Everything
                        • No really, everything. (Except for cats and heights.)

Modifiers:
                        • Fuuinjutsu can be expressed through the body art with hand-seals.
                        • Fuuinjutsu are to be listed under the Clan Jutsu heading, requiring no slot to learn.
                        • Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

• Learn Ninjutsu 3 posts faster.
                        • Learn 3 extra Bloodline techniques per post.

Miyamoto Abilities
                        • Spiritual Depth | Miyamoto clan members have a deeper connection to the supernatural and gain 200 chakra at creation.
                        • Eternal Bond | Miyamoto of the scholar class may know the exact location of someone they're linked to while other Miyamoto just have a general idea.
                        • Insightful Bond | All those connected to the user can detect the reserves remaining of each person connected, their physical stats, general health of the persons they are attached to.
                        • Recoiled Bonds | If the user drops below 50 of either resource, they automatically sever their bonds after absorbing chakra and stamina equal to their body rank.

Personal Attributes:
                        • [Event PA] Bound by Fate |
                        When spending the necessary amount of chakra Moriko's threads that have been attached to a person can be pulled towards Moriko. So long as she is within thirty feet of the person. The amount of chakra needed is dependent on the Body Rank of the person she is pulling. The max amount of people she can pull is limited to two.

• [PA] Twisted Fate |
                        Witch a clap fof her hands Moriko's chakra thread can be weaved and twisted into somantic gestures for jutsu, instead of relying on handseals.

• [Bloodline: Yozen] Inscribed Flesh |
                        The Yozen can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon their skin without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Yozen is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.

• [Bloodline: Miyamoto] No Resistance |
                        The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.

XP: 1000

Shinobi Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Training Claim: [ ---, --- ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

• Odachi
                        • Shamisen

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/iryojutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu | 22 / 00
                        • Genjutsu | 12 / 00
                        • Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 02 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 02 / 00

Maruton: {Everyone starts with the jutsu listed below, except Academy students. Do not remove them from the profile if starting as an Academy student, simply replace the "Default" designation with a training link if you choose to train them before taking your graduation exam.}
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Bloodline [Miyamoto]
                        • Spiritual Connection [ Mukei Enko ]
                        The user makes physical contact with an established ally or willing individual, expending chakra to create a bond with that target. This bond is only broken by the target or user severing the bond with an E rank amount of chakra, although it be broken if the user runs out of chakra, becomes unconscious, or the connected party leaves the range. The user can have a maximum of two bonds at D rank body and an additional bond for every body rank after. Unless stated by a technique specifically, this bond can only be actively used within the topic.

Bloodline [Yozen]

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

{Style name here}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Mattysandwich

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games