Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Recruitment thread for a Doctor Who Roleplay

Maker: RosesFallingLikeRain

User Image

With the Eleventh Doctor and a companion, this is a roleplay of romance, space-time travelling, sci-fi, adventure, and drama.

There won't be too many rules, but right now there is:

-You must be literate(follow what you learned in high school literature class!)
-Romance is encouraged, but no cybersex.
-At least three paragraphs per post, please.

So far, we know we're going to the past first, and who knows when after that!
If you want to give a few suggestions, or possibly join up, click the link above and talk to the creator, RosesFallingLikeRain.

PS - NO perfect Characters, and NO text speak, if you will.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
sassycinderella
Can I post or send it to you?

you can do either. But If you post, make sure you include who made the RP AND the direct link please! this makes it easier for people to get there razz

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image

Hey Beautiful people of Gaia! Come check out my new thread! It is based around Slave X Master but it is also a war. There are three kingdoms, Earth, water and air. Air is filled up right now but we need water and earth. Two slaves for earth: one female and one male and we need a prince, two female slaves and one male slave. We need people to join. After we fill that we have availability for two more slaves in each kingdom.
XBased - onX
Slave, Master, War, Fantasy, and romance

Main thread

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Violent Delights is a new literate+ roleplay that uncovers the truly violent lifestyle of the elite students at Nakgyun High School ... with a Disney twist. How far would you go to be ... number one?

User Image

Violent Delights.
User Image

Kuroshitsuji Roleplay

This roleplay is based on the anime kuroshitsuji (Black butler.) It takes time in the Victorian Era and is about a 12 year old boy that made a contract with a demon to help him take revenge on whoever killed his own parents. The setting also takes time in London and other mysterious beings come into play throughout Kuroshitsuji.

Creater,

The vocaloid Rin

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Just a reminder! Please put the MAKER of the RP in as well! This helps in case some one would like to PM any questions straight from the board!

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Linkylink

Six people are now going to an art school that had a special reopening just for them. They're all ages 18-20. Four boys and two girls are needed. It is semi-literate to literate (mostly beginner literate). It's a romance roleplay, and I like drama to happen.

Maker: iPeaceful Plushie Panda

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Code Lyoko rp

Maker: Damaged Lollipop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heres a shorter version of the story so enjoy. So Basically its been quite a few years the Lyoko gang grew up got marred Aelita got married to Jermie Odd married Sam Ulrich married Umi cheated on him with willam. Now Xana is reborn ,but the old gang is to old for this so its up to there kids to save Lyoko this time. Oh and it uses real life pictures =) .

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

In the old hospital building of St. Marys, their undergoes genetic testing on a group of young males. These tests have given them something else, power that they they couldn't have. From controlling the elements of nature to transforming. Even the gift of control other people and their bodies. These kids are part of the 'super human' program. To be made into human weapons of mass destruction. Stuck in the hard life of being human guinea pigs, watching friends die from the terrible tests. Their has been word of a rebellion. Small things at first, from not willingly going to get their daily dose, or go through their training programs for control. Few times have their been actually escape attempts, but even then they were well thought out. Now, the kids are starting to get uneasy. Talk through the guards of separation for the ones that are causing the main trouble. Now, they are kicking things up a notch. Daily meetings with each other, in groups of two or three. It would be passed on through the group, everyone would know what was going on. So take up the key board, and help this kids escape. That is if you can...

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RP Type: Literate - Advanced Literate (Yaoi)
                        RP Idea: So Rawr and Stuff plus many movies and ideas running through my brain
                        Photo/Graphic Thanks: Photbucket and Picnik
                        RP Started: July 23rd, 2010

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
^ Click Image ^

Created by: - Lord_Francois -

Life is not just what some might call a 'fairy tale.' Not these lives anyways. It is both simpler and more complex than that. Simple because of the ever steady seasons, complex because of "fairies" and their struggle for power. If one is of the fae, which side to choose? The Unseelie Court and its cruel ways? The Seelie Court, always in a constant, never-ending party? Or a neutral standing ground? If one if mortal, is it best to avoid the fae and keep one's life intact? Or search for the Fair Folk and have an adventure worthy of your attention? Perhaps another creature you would be....With the Fae involved, only one thing is certain: Chaos.
User Image

Ϛ σ и τ я ε τ ε м ρ ṡ

╔═════════════════╗

Inspiration:
the NBC television mini-series Persons Unknown

Run by:
EternalSweetheart

Literacy Level:
Literate to Advanced

╚═════════════════╝

→→→

Roleplay owners username(s): EternalSweetheart
                              Roleplay name: Contretemps
                              Literacy level: Literate to Advanced
                              Genre: Kidnapped/Lost (not the TV series)
                              Characters are: Slot-based, but if we become big enough, we will be unlimited.
                              Other threads you will need for this roleplay are: OOC -- Profile Page
                              A short storyline summary: The basic plot/story is based off the mini television series "Persons Unknown" but we've added a few of our own little twists. For a pretty good summary of the story, I believe a video is worth a thousand words. So, please click [Here] and/or [Here] also, this may be a "TV Series Based" roleplay, but you by no means have to know anything about the series! The show is just were I got the plot from. (:

Why do you smile
Like you have told a secret
Now you're telling lies
Cause you're the one to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret
Why when we do our darkest deeds
Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell
Cause everybody tells
Everybody tells…

╰☆╮

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

User Image
This is Șʈ¸ ʝѦɱєϩ ӎȁℓℓ RP, in desperate need of people so please, click, join, have fun!

User Image

Click here for my amazing RP

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
If anyone has any questions about the three I own, I will be MORE than willing to answer them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff