Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxραιит мє α ℓυℓℓαвчxxxxxxx

An original roleplay by iPeaceful Plushie Panda, inspired by a long session of brainstorming. This roleplay is now open and accepting. Post away.. This roleplay is semi-literate- literate! a variety roleplay, including romance, art of sorts, friends, and drama. Even school, actually.

Out of character
Profiles

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α sтσячxxx

In 1964, Lillith Yeager, a single woman, founded Yeager Art Institute. Its success was epic. Thousands of students applied every year. Alas, in 2000, the school's yearly student count was falling fast. It shut down in 2006. The art stopped flowing from that building.

In 2010, Lillith's grandaughter, Mia, decided to allow six art students to learn there once more. Yeager Art's door was opened and the murals and mosaics all seemed to come back to life again. Romance is coming out the wazoo. Now, get typing!

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє xxxяυℓєs

Basic Rules

Romance is encouraged, but no cybering. Just no.
                                      No murders or killing are aloud. I don't like to bring the law into my rps.
                                      Like everyone else says, follow the Gaia ToS.
                                      This is kinda of a straight rp. But you're person can like what ever the hell they like. As long as they start out straight and or still simi-straight.
                                      Cursing is fine. Just don't give me a paragraph of nothing but $%*#$@ you mother *&^#$% %&*$#@ @#$%^* you man! I don't even want to hear the f word or the n word!!! That understood?
                                      No god-modding. Everyone says so please don't do it.
                                      If you plan on vanishing from the internet or plan on giving up your role. Just let me know.

Profiles & Reserves

No ANiME OR MANGNA pictures. I just want to see real people and nothing more.
                                      Reserves = It's passion
                                      Profiles = Art is a lullaby
                                      I didn't take a genius to figure this out, but send me reserves first then profiles. I don't really want them at the same time.
                                      Don't change my stuff. What I have for the profiles and stuff is what is going to stay.
                                      No scene or emos or Disney stars. They are too overused. No sob stories, either.

Literacy

This is a semi-literate to literate Rp.
                                      For those of you how don't know that means you need at least 2 paragraphs per post. and nothing over 6 to 7.
                                      I get writers block like everyone else, but you never get it for every post.

Posting

Make your post good looking. I hate ugly posts and no color. I want color, I want pictures, I want quotes. That kind of thing.
                                      I don't want you main writing color to be something people can't read. And I don't want to fount to be anything bigger than 11.
                                      I'd love for you to post as much as you can. A number? Twice a week is the least amount of times you can post.
                                      Need help with anything just send me a pm that says HELP! in the subject. No subject. No answer.
                                      Please post in the OOC as well. I need to know if you are alive still and know if you plan on staying in this till death.

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α cнαяαcтєяxxx

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

LolitaLeeHex
                          Miss Oopsy

[nineteen] [straight] [-bringing sexy backk-]
                  You see, Miss Oopsy had never intended to get into art. It was just an accident when her scheduling messed up, and she went from Chorus to Elective Art in eighth grade. Her life was suppose to be just full of music. She's since then fallen in love with her art, but still feels like she doesn't deserve to be here even though she is very talented.

MelindaJoonAnderson
                          Miss Mama

[nineteen] [straight] [iPeaceful Plushie Panda]
                  Miss Mama is pretty much your normal chick. You know, except she has a two-year-old girl at home. You see, she was raped when she was seventeen. This wasn't some random weirdo on the street, it was her boyfriend who forced himself on her. She wanted to abort, but her mother told her not to. And now she's afraid there might be another bun in the oven after she'd hooked up with Mr. OCD.

AlyssaMarieMitchell
                          Miss Rainbow?!

[age nineteen] [straight] [II_Lollypop_Rawrz_II]
                  Meet Miss Rainbow. She's a hippy. She paints and sketches like magic. Except she's terrified of her past. Her parents did lots of LSD, and travelled a lot. Oh sure, they took her with them. She was too young to know what was going on usually, and she was a bit... warped to say the least.

LissaAnnabelleDraikon
                          Miss Not Listening

[Nineteen] [Heterosexual] [Wintry Melody]
                  In an nutshell, she's a rebel. She was self-trained thus far, and wants nothing to do with the stuck up art snobs. She wants to learn very badly, though, and attempts listening to the lessons more than anything she's tried in her life. Her art is raw-- and lovely, but it needs a little bit of restraint.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

FirstMiddleLast
                                Mister Starving Artist

[age (18-20] [sexuality] [username]
                        This guy likes to play people up. Pretend he has so many problems, but then he snatches the best things from under your nose. He is a very good artist. He often finds himself bored with regukar life, so he plays a game. This game allows him to get what he wants from everyone, easily,

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

FirstMiddleLast
                                  Mister OCD

This guy is obsessive!!! Well that's because he has obsessive compulsive disorder. Yep ever since this awful thing happened, he's been OCD. Which means doing 'rituals' and other weird quirks. Mister OCD has been liking Miss Mama, and they hooked up a while back, which totally messed up his day,

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

FirstMiddleLast
                                  Mister Coffee!!

Mr. Coffee will do just about anything for caffeine. It's like a god to him. He;s usually on a coffee buzz. He does this because a while back he was really depressed. He didn't want to be that way ever again. But all that coffee cannot be good for you...

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

FirstMiddleLast
                                Mister Laughsalot

All he wants to do is make people laugh. Sure enough, he likes art, but he really enjoys laughing and making people laugh. Some might say he's a cartoon drawn to life, but whatever. He's hapy-go-lucky in the non-annoying way. Go figure!

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α cσ∂єxxx

reserve
[align=center][img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/_BlackRose_Love/Decorated images/blank_icon.jpg[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/_BlackRose_Love/Decorated images/blank_icon.jpg[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/_BlackRose_Love/Decorated images/blank_icon.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=color1]● [color=color2]●[/color] ● [color=color3]●[/color] ● [color=color2]● [/color]●[/color][/color][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=color1]First[/color][color=color2]Middle[/color][color=color3]Last[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][size=14][color=color1]Role[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=color3][size=9][age (18-20] [sexuality] [username]
[size=10][color=color2]brief character description. use mine if you want...[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

profile! remove brackets and fill in colors

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]
[size=10][Quote please! I do adore when people say something and someone else likes it and uses it!][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=color1][b]►►►[/color] Now, Who Are You?[/b][/align]

[size=10][color=color1][b]I was legally named[/b]┋[/color][name goes here]

[color=color1][b]But I prefer[/b]┋[/color][nickname here]

[color=color1][b]I am almost a grown-up[/b]┋[/color][/color]

[color=color1][b]Can't you tell?[/b]┋[/color][gender]

[color=color1][b]Send me some more[/b]┋[/color][sexual orientation]

[align=center][color=color3][b]►►►[/color]Can you specify?[/b][/align]

[size=10][color=color3][b]Am I taller than you?[/b]┋[/color][height][/color]

[color=color3][b]It's just the gravity...[/b]┋[/color][weight][/color]

[color=color3][b]When the wind blows[/b]┋[/color][hair description]

[color=color3][b]All that sparkles[/b]┋[/color][eye description][/color][/size]

[align=center][color=color2][b]►►►[/color] Can you specify, please?[/b][/align]

[size=10][color=color2][b]This is how I grew up[/b]┋[/color][biography] at least two meaty paragraphs!

[color=color2][b]Don't judge me by my personality!![/b]┋[/color][personality] at least 1 paragraph

[color=color2][b]I love this song[/b]┋[/color][themesong with a link to the song on youtube]

[color=color2][b]My favorite colors[/b]┋[/color][size=12][color=color1][color1][/color][/size] and [size=12][color=color2][color2][/color][/size][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=14][b]►►► [u]The Puppetmaster[/u][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=darkorange]Username[/color][/size][/align]

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α ℓσvєxxx

Crushes

Miss Mama + Mr OCD want to make things work
Miss Rainbow?! + Mr. Coffee!! are dating
Miss Oopsy + Mr. Starving Artist kind of like each other
Miss Not Listening + Mr. Laughsalot have a love/hate thing.

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α
вєsт ғяιєи∂xxx

BFFs

Miss Mama + Miss Oopsy
Miss Rainbow?! + Miss Not Listening
Mr OCD + Mr. Starving Artist
Mr.Coffee+ Mr. Laughsalot

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє αи єиємчxxx

Haters

Miss Rainbow?! + Mr.Starving Artist
Mr OCD + Mr. Coffee
Miss Not Listening + Miss Mama

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α sєттιиɢxxx

A month has passed since they arrived at art college. They're all waking up on Saturday morning, and it is rainy in this morning of Saturday, September Fourth.

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α яєsєяvєxxx

for future use

Tipsy Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxραιит мє α яєsєяvєxxx

for future use

Tipsy Seeker

User Image