Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

In the old hopsital building of St. Marys, their undergoes genetic testing on a group of young males. These tests have given them something else, power that they they couldn't have. From controlling the elements of nature to transforming. Even the gift of control other people and their bodies. These kids are part of the 'super human' program. To be made into human weapons of mass destruction. Stuck in the hard life of being human guinea pigs, watching friends die from the terrible tests. Their has been word of a rebellion. Small things at first, from not willingly going to get their daily dose, or go through their training programs for control. Few times have their been actually escape attempts, but even then they were well thought out. Now, the kids are starting to get uneasy. Talk through the guards of separation for the ones that are causing the main trouble. Now, they are kicking things up a notch. Daily meetings with each other, in groups of two or three. It would be passed on through the group, everyone would know what was going on. So take up the key board, and help this kids escape. That is if you can...

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RP Type: Literate - Advanced Literate (Yaoi)
                        RP Idea: So Rawr and Stuff plus many movies and ideas running through my brain
                        Photo/Graphic Thanks: Photbucket and Picnik
                        RP Started: July 23rd, 2010
                        Spots: 2/6

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image
                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX The Story

Saint Hellens Hospital was found in 1914. Funding for soldiers wounded during World War 1 and other hospitals were full. However this hospital was not all that it seemed. From the beginning it had a bad name. As a place where experiments went down. Testing for a genetic 'super human.' One that would change the face of war itself. But in the 1960's the hospital and its 'super human' program was shut down due to the death of its patients. The numbers of dying patients was something to complain about. So it was shut down and left to crumble.

How ever 45 years later. Doctor Kellers reopened the hospital and the 'super human' program. However, they could not openly do it. So the program had to be kept a secret and the people they choose for the experiment were ones that wouldn't be missed. Orphanages were the choice in the matter. Going to all different ones a total of fifteen kids were chosen. All between the ages of four and seven. They were to be the start of the experiment, and a chance to test some of the new serums that were made. They were brought to the hospital and the testing started.

Once at the hospital, the kids were nearly stripped of names and given numbers. But they used names around each other. Giving them one sense of humanity in their new lives. As they were given numbers the experimenting started. Each kid given a different form of it. Which would given a select ability. Depending on things sometimes they had odd side effects. Such as growing a tail, horns, ears, and in a few rare cases wings. They were other side effects as well, from colds, hair loss, loss of sight and other senses and in some cases death. The kids were just patients to the doctors around them and treated like they were nothing.

Ten long years have passed, only six of the original fifteen kids have survived the long and painful years. All gifted with something else. From control the four elements to shape shifting, and in one case reading and controlling minds and emotions. They have grown tired of the ill treatment that they have been faced with and are going to find a way out. Even if it means fighting for it.

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX The Rules

General → Follow ALL Gaia's TOS, I don't think I have to go over them. We are all smart enough to know what we should and shouldn't' do on gaia. At least I do hope so. If not, well then go back and read them. I don't any anyone to get banned because they do something stupid. Also! Know this now, I am very, very strict with my rules. If you don't follow them. You will be given a warning, after that ONE warning you will be banned from the RP.

Literacy → This is an literate to advanced roleplay. Meaning, I want at LEAST 3 paragraphs a post. Yes, three. I also want good spelling and grammar. No one liners! I mean I understand writers block, but we all know our five senses. So why don't you use them. Also, for actions do NOT use *, write them out. Thoughts should be italicized and speech in " ". If you do have writers block do tell us.

Posting → Posting itself. I like pretty posts, simple as that. So with your post a picture of your character, the characters name and a little some extra, you know to add spice to your post. For OOC use {[ ]} or someway of showing it is OOC. Also, we will have an OOC forum. So for those times when you jsut have something to say. Post it in OOC.

Activity → I want people to be active in this roleplay, I want a three posts every two days. Its not that demanding is it? Not for people that are actually going to go through this. So I don't think it is that demanding. So no complaining if you get PM from me asking you if you are posting or not. However, if you can post, please do tell me and I will make a note of it.

Profiles → For your profiles, I will state what it is to be titled later is this little blurb. But do NOT change anything in the profile. Except for the colors, as it is open for you to change. Also do fill out the profiles completely. And have a history and vivid personality. I don't like boring characters. Title your PM 'the cake is a lie.' Also add a drama llama to your PM.

Other → The RP is based in a hospital and the kids have separate rooms. The rooms are made to nullify that kids line of abilities. Their are guards armed with a tranquilizer that would put a kid down and then taken to a holding bay if they try something against the doctors and would have to suffer the consequences. Also the kids have training times to test how well they are doing with what they are gifted in. They still have to get injections and it will make them weak afterwords.

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX The Characters

Kid 1 ----- Gifted in the Elements
Puppet Master:
Open/reserved/taken

Kid 2 ----- Gifted in Transformation
Puppet Master:
Open/reserved/taken

User Image
                      Listatte Sebastian Valentiegoxxxx⇒ ⇒ xxxx Nineteen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃xxxxxxx▃▃xxxxƉσи'т ℓιɛ тσ мɛ, αи∂ тнɛ ƬЯƲƬĦ ωιℓℓ вɛ тσℓ∂

xxxxxTemperamentalxxxxxProtectivexxxxxxCockyxxxxxConfusedsleepy Bloodbending

User Image
                      Alexander James Vanderbiltxxxx⇒ ⇒ xxxx Twenty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃xxxxxxx▃▃xxxxƉσи'т ℓιɛ тσ мɛ, αи∂ тнɛ ƬЯƲƬĦ ωιℓℓ вɛ тσℓ∂

xxxxxSharpxxxxxIntelligentxxxxxxLoyalxxxxxDurakza Mind/Emotion control and reading

User Image
                      Zane Elliot Scormfirexxxx⇒ ⇒ xxxx Seventeen

xxxxxBrotherlyxxxxxTempermentalxxxxxxCaringxxxxxSo Rawr and Stuff Manipulating non-living objects

User Image
                      Chase Marshal Hawthornexxxx⇒ ⇒ xxxx Fifteen

xxxxxNaivexxxxxEnergeticxxxxxxFearfulxxxxxSo Rawr and Stuff Seeing into the future and creating shields

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX Skeletons

[align=center][img]{Character image. Anime pics. Lets make it a decent size}[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=15]❛[/size][color=POSTINGCOLOR3][size=10]{Character Quote}[/size][/color][size=15]❜[/size][/align]

[align=right][size=17][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Ⱦɦє Ƚєɡɑɭ Ӎɑϯϯєɍϛ[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][/size][/align]

[list]
                        [size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]My parent's named me...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Full Legal Name}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]But I answer to...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLO1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Nickname(s)}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]The day that marks me to this world...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{DOB Month/Date}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]This year I blow out this many candles...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Age no younger than 15}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]Check the pants...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Gender}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]Those that are capable of stealing my heart...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Sexuality}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]Windows to the soul...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Eye Color}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]I would hate to be bald...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Hair color and length}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]I can reach it!...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Height}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]One more cookie...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOr1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Weight}[/color][/size][/list]

[align=right][size=17][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Ⱥ Ƚɨϯϯɬє Ӎѻɍє ɨȵ Ɖєϼϯɧ[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][/size][/align]

[list]
                        [size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]I am told I act like...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Personality. I want an in depth paragraph. Include fears and habits good or bad. I want a nice character that I can even picture}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]Life is hell...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Character History. I want at LEAST 3 paragraphs. Tell us your life up to this point in the story. 6 decent sentance a parapgraph.}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]You have something I like you say...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [list]{Likes, may have more then three}
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✓[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Likes}[/color]
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✓[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Likes}[/color]
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✓[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Likes}[/color][/list][/size]
                        [size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]Don't even think about it...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [list]{Disilkes, may have more then three}
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✗[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Dislikes}[/color]
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✗[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Dislikes}[/color]
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]✗[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Dislikes}[/color][/list][/size]
                        [size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]Sometimes it feels like a curse.[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{ Your gift } [/color][/size]
                        [/list]

[align=right][size=17][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Ȼɑɳ Ɯϵ Ӻɨɲɨƨɦ Ⱦɦɨƨ?[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]∥[/color][/size][/align]

[list]
                        [size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]Shh! Its a secret...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Crush/relationship. May be editted later.}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]Before I forget![/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Anything you forgot.}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]The song that is always stuck in my head...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Theme Song...URL Link it}[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=silver][u][color=darkslategrey]●●●●[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3]The one at the keyboard...[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]→[/color][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]{Username.}[/color][/size][/list]

[list][list][IMGleft]{ ICON SIZE PIC or 100x100 }[/IMGleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=21][color=white][strike][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]{ CHARACTER NAME }[/color][/strike][/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size][size=15][color=tan]⇒ ⇒ [/color][/size][color=white]xxxx [/color][size=24][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][u][color=POSTCOLOR2]{ AGE }[/color][u][/color][/size]
                        [size=8.5][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=darkred]★[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]▃▃[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=red]▃▃▃▃[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]▃▃[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=9]Ɖσи'т ℓιɛ тσ мɛ, αи∂ тнɛ ƬЯƲƬĦ ωιℓℓ вɛ тσℓ∂[/size][/size]

[color=white]xx[/color][color=gold]✘[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR3][size=17]{ TRAIT }[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2][size=17][u][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]{ TRAIT }[/color][/i][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2][i]{ TRAIT }[/i][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR3]{ USERNAME }[/color][/size]
                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX Day/Time/Weather

January//February///March//April//May//June//July//August//September//October//November//December

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12//13//14//15//16//17//18//19//20//21//22//23//24//25//26//27//28//29//30//31

Sunny//Cloudy//Windy//Rainy//Snowy//Cold//Hot

Early Morning//Mid Morning//Late Morning/Early Afternoon//Mid Afternoon////Early Evening//Mid Evening

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXX Plot Updates/Character Locations

Nothing much to report right now. RP is just being made.

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

XXXXXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂XXXXXXXXXXXX Special Thanks

So Rawr and Stuff --- The maker of this RP and put wonderful time and effort into it.

Confusedsleepy --- The person that helped me out, at least by talking to me and the first to officially join the RP.

▇▇▇ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Reserved....

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points