Welcome to Gaia! ::

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
If you have any questions about this thread PM me and I will answer them as soon as I can.

User Image

If you have questions about the RP's listed, I have the maker of each of the RPs posted with the RPs they made PM them with your questions.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the RPs!

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Come run with us!

*~A Pack Of Wolves~*

Maker: Angryvampiregrl

User Image

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Who will win? No one knows...

*~Good V.S. Evil War~*

User Image
You MUST choose a side! You MUST fight!

AngryVampireGrl IS looking for the following characters:
1. Lord of Darkness
2. 4+ Guards of Light
3. 4+ Guards of Darkness
4. 2+ Light Advisers
5. 2+ Dark Advisers
6. 3+ Archers of Light
7. 4+ Archers of Darkness
8. 3+ Knights of Light
9. 2+ Knights of Darkness
10. 5+ Foot Soldiers of Light
11. 4+ Foot Soldiers of Darkness
12. 2+ Horsemen of Light
13. 2+ Horsemen of Darkness
14. 1+ Princess of Light
15 1+ Prince of Darkness
16. 1+ Prince of Light
17. 1 + Princess of Darkness
IF you want to be something OTHER than what she needs, PM her your profile, and she will make the decision from there.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Mythical Creature Market

User ImageUser Image

Come buy your household slaves and or personal companions. We have whips, collars, cages, and anything you need to care for and discipline your slaves! Come, have a look around! You might find something you like!

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Maker: Shan Garadex

Come See The Greatest Freak Show Ever Seen By Human Eyes!

Circus of Shadows 2

Its strange....

....Its chaotic

Deformity....

....Wildness

Fear....

....Pain

Many will suffer....

....None will escape

User Image

The Cirque is open from 6 AM until 2 AM. Come on in at any time...

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello everyone! I am AngryVampireGrl, of course, and I own *~Good V.S. Evil War~*, Mythical Creature Market, and *~A Pack of Wolves~*. If you have any questions about these RPs or have a suggestion for me about these or a RP you would like me to create feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you with the answer or the link to the RP you requested I make.

I am also a RPer. I am in all of the above RP's and more! If you have an RP and are in need of people, post it here, and PM me and I will check it out and possibly join. You can count on me sending the link to all my RPing friends! I am a billboard all by myself! LOL
Well, I'd better stop typing this book before it gets too long no one wants to read it!
I hope to see you in one of the RPs and I will see you all later!

signed,
AVG
(angryvampiregrl)

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Horror/Romance/action RP

User Image
Drama/Romance/ High school

User Image
Past lives/ Romance/ Modern day

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Slave/Master RP

Maker:Mayipa_Sky

User Image

In a store of slaves that was hidden in a station under ground,the only thing Alive in the station's store,on the sign that hangs a little off says 'Black crasytal" as no windows show,and seem dead outside of the store,but inside where there is only lights going off and on live anything that are meant to be slaves:humans,demons,vampires,nekos you name it they have it!

User Image

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
(Accepting Masters AND Slaves)

To anybody who wants to own a slave:

Come on by to the slave shop, now near you! Buy a nice loyal slave, we have records of all the slaves in our shop so you can know who you would want to buy! We have all types of slaves! Thanks for reading and come buy your own slave!

User Image
Slave Madnesss

Maker: Maximista

User Image

To slaves in the cages:

You will be bought and be loyal to your master. You are fed sometimes so you won't die on us and make us look like bad people. Don't make such a ruckus in the cages because then that causes us to beat you. Be a nice slave and you won't be harmed.

User Image

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Gaia seems pretty cool, I DO to post here plenty...thought I'd refer you to a nice roleplaying forum that just started up with a lot of favorite RP genres and types to choose from, original fantasy, modern, anime, sci-fi, shows/movies/books, etc., anything and everything, we've got it, or just pursue your dreams and make your own roleplay project there. It's a lot of fun and growing steadily, join the movement before it's too late! wink
Anyway, hope to see you, both here and there, and I guarantee you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance.

Check it out:
Coloholics

P.S. It's got a great Twilight roleplay. biggrin

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Why Are They Here?(A Neko RP)

Maker: Geckosrock99

~ The Story ~

Earth

User Image
Neko Planet
User Image

The year is 2030 and Earth has just come out of World War III. Human population has decreased greatly, from about six billion to six million humans and decreasing. One day, a spaceship landed in the middle of a highly populated area and many people gathered around to see what would come out. The spaceship, not of Earthly design, opened and out came Nekos. Now people were surprised to see the creatures, and even more surprised that they could understand them and vice versa. The Nekos told the humans that they had always been a nomadic race until their home planet was destroyed. How the Neko Planet was destroyed was left a mystery and the humans didn't question it. Some humans wanted to kill the Nekos and others wanted to welcome them with open arms. Either way, the Nekos adapted quickly to Earth since there home planet was similar.
Humans: Which will you choose? Nekos: Will you accept the humans?

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Prison Dreamers (Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Mortal) RP

Maker: xXxM i n t yxXx

Out in the distant country there is a small town called Adelite,thick forest surrounds it and in the distance you can see the shape of a large castle.There is a secret that the town doesnt know,The castle is crawling with the supernatural who visit them in their dreams and nightmares.Even in their own household at night! The castle is ruled by a Vampire king who is cruel but yet is hiding a wounded heart from the world.He has taken up demons and werewolves along with his kin and uses them to sneak into certain townsfolk`s dreams.Vampire royalty has called and demanded for war and now constant assasins and spies roam around,Waiting for their chance...
Here are the advantages of the vampires:
1.You have incredible speed
2.You can control at least ONE element
3.You can visit anyone you wish in their dreams
4.You are immune to silver
5.Everything about you is attractive

User Image
The advantages of werewolves:
1.You can take on the form of a wolf
2.You are very masculine
3.you can change form any time you like
4.You have special contact with canines

User Image
The advantages of demons:
1.You can control one element
2.You can change into any form you like
3.Just like vampires you can visit anyone in their dreams
4.you have sharp senses and battle skills.

You can be a human too.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
(Post away people!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff