Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
Code Lyoko Warriors are back! But this time it's their kids turn! After the Old Lyoko warriors get older and tired after fighting and defeating XANA.Odd,Ulrich and Jeremy go to check on the super computer.Odd and Ulrich de-materialize themselves just to have a taste of what they did when they were kids have a race.And to their surprise a tower was activated!They all stopped in shock then hurried to the tower. They encounter the new and improved XANA,XANA easily defeats them Odd and Ulrich get re-materialized they rejoined Jeremy "How is XANA even alive we destroyed him years ago!!" Jeremy just sat there shocked trembleing in fear "I think...We can't do anything anymore..." Odd's eye's went wide "So we can't do anything!?!?" Odd shouted. Jeremy looked at Odd "I don't mean it like that Odd i mean maybe our kids can do something about XANA...They were the same age when we fought him..." All three of them nodded they went back to their houses and told th eir kids about XANA. The kids laughed at their parents but they were scared on the inside.. All of their kids accepted their parents offer to help protect the world against XANA. Jeremy promised to help his child run the super computer if his child wanted help. Odd,Ulrich,Umi,Aelita((who is human now.)),And William((Umi cheated on Ulrich with William she got pregnant and had his kids..)) told their kids all about Xana and how evil and cruel he could be.. And now it's the kids first time going to Lyoko..Get ready because XANA is coming.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Rules

1. Follow Gaia TOS or whatever it is.
2.No one liners ever! 5 sentences per post.
3.No text talk. Unless texting.
4.Pretty posts colors posts must always have your chracters picture. By the way pictures must be real people.
5.pg 13 kids may be reading or in the role play.
6.use (( )) or [[ ]] for OOC.
7.send all the profiles to me with the title "XANA Reborn".And for re serves title it "Code Lyoko."
8.You can cuss but not in every sentence.
9.no controlling other chracters i will control XANA's creatures.
10.I have every right to kick you out if you do not listen to the rules.
11.NO god modding no one can do that.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Chracters!!

Umi And Ulrich's kids

User Image
Name: Suki R-el
Sex: Female
Personality; Hyper, misfit, smart, and tempermental
]Username: xSharpie-tasticx

User ImageName:
Personality:
Sex:Male
Username:

Odd and Sam's kids
((Triplets))
User ImageName:
Personality:
Username:

User Image
Name: Sugar Eva Robbia
Personality; Sweet,Kind,Nice,Smart
Username: Dark Gozenta

User Image
Name: Scooby Carr Robbia
Sex: Male
Personality; Big mouth, funny, Sarcastic, and very cocky.
Username: Heavens Zombie

Aelita and Jeremy's kids

User ImageName:
Personality:
Username:

User Image
Name: Jamie
personality: shy, outgoing, stubburn, upbeat
Username:Foxy Ninja 14

User ImageName:
Personality:
Username:

William and Umi's kids

User ImageName:Jun
Personality:Funny,outgoing,hot headed,
Username: Damaged Lollipop

User ImageName:
Personality:
Sex:Female
Username:

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Reserve Skelton

[IMGELEFT][/IMGLEFT]
[align=center][POSTINGCOLOR1]Name:[/color]
[POSTINGCOLOR2]Age: ((14-15))[/color]
[POSTINGCOLOR1]Sex: ((Male or Female))[/color]
[POSTINGCOLOR2]Personality; [/color]
[POSTINGCOLOR1]Family: ((parents))[/color][/align]
[POSTINGCOLOR2]Username: [/color]

Profile Skelton

[align=center][size=9][IMG] Image Goes here! [/IMG]

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Lighten Inside Me[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Full Name][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Many People I Meet[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Nicknames?][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]The Number In Seek[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Age][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]From Whom I Belong [/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR3] [Who's Your Parents?][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]And What Happened During School[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Bio][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]But The Song Still Chimes [/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Theme Song][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]And Criters Durive Of The Dark And From The Light[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Any Pets?][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]But Im Still Me From Inside [/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR3] [Anything Else?][/color]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1]Where No One Can See [/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]::[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR3][Username][/color]
[/size][/align]

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
un Von william

Jun sat on a rock in Lyoko with his huge sword stuck in the ground next to him he was alone. Or so he thought he grabbed his sword and jumped down and his wolf greeted him by walking next to him barking when Jun hit the ground. Jun petted the wolf how is this wolf even here? Maybe there's another scanner... Jun saw an enemy from a far he threw his sword on the ground and it turned into a hover board he got onto the board and went to the activated tower. He couldn't de-activate it but he could take out the enemy's until someone else would de-activate it.The wolf was as fast as hit hover board as soon as the enemy was in sight he jumped off the board and grabbed it and it turned back into a sword.One down five more to go Then someone came out of the activated tower..... Xana...... Jun grinned "i can end this now." Jun charged at Xana,Xana countered and hit Jun with his fist. He took the form of Odd when he was a kid. Jun hit the ground hard and left a crater. 80 life points left.. I gotta find his weakness...

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Jamie
Jamies real life outfit

Jamie was with her dad when they went to the factory she was there for the first time her siblings would catch up in abit. Jamie and her dad walked over to the computer "okay now you just get into one of those and ill take care of the rest" her father said. Jamie looked at her father "but how will i know what to do?" she asked him. Jamies dad nodded "ill be able to talk to you through this head set" he said putting on a head set then sat at the computer and got things ready. Jamie shurgged and made her way down to the scanners and got into one and her dad said something ,but she couldnt hear.

Next thing Jamie new she was on the ground in Lyoko the ground was a light brown color she then looked down at her outfit it was kind of like her moms ,but it was dark purple and had a pink rose on her gloves. Jamie then heard her dad saying to push the rose and she did and the a Rose shaped hover board came out of no where "this is awesome thanks dad" she said and hopped on it. Jermey nodded "this is no time for games you must find the actived tower and deactivate it by singing that song your mother showed you" he said in a rushed voice. Jamie nodded as her dad told her where it was she soon got close to it she then saw some one fighting she wasnt sure what to do.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
un Von william

Jun saw the girl coming "no NO!! Stay back!!" Jun yelled at her Xana took a his oppertunity and shot Jun with a laser arrow. Jun fell to the ground and his arm began to flash 60 points left.. Jun grabbed his sword then threw it on the ground and it turned into a sword. Xana created some kind of hover bike. He flew next to the girl "Get to the tower i'll distract Xana." The wolf began to run up next to him he turned to her "Wolf you go with her i can take him." The wolf nodded his head then began to run next to her Xana was right behind his he kept going into the desert sector and by then Xana had, had enough of the chase and show Jun with a laser arrow. forgot we have powers on this.and 40 points left.. He could teleport like his dad showed him he concentrated then teleported behind Xana then kicked him then picked up his sword and slashed him. "I got him!!" Jun yelled out grinning Xana chuckled "Is that all you can do?" Jun backed up "you can talk!?!" Xana just chuckled "I'm done with you." Xana shot so many laser arrows and Jun teleported out of range. He turned his sword to a hover board and hurried back to the tower.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Jamie
Jamies real life outfit

Jamie nodded and hovered full speed to the tower and jumped off her hover board and made it disappear and then she went into the tower. Jamie was in "okay dad im in" she said as she found the plateform that had a symbol on it she went to it and started to sing as it went up then she saw a saw computer looking thin. Jamie quickly went to it "okay ill talk you though this part" he said as he told her the code "dad its not working" she said. Jamie looked confused "it must have changed after all these years" he said with a frown. Jamie then thought for a second and typed in the right code "i think i did it" she said as the tower de-activated. Jamie went out of the tower and pushed her rose glove and her board appeared and she jumped on it she heard her dad say get use to this place and he wasnt sure what powers she had and he told her to try to figure it out. Jamie started to hover away from the tower she couldnt belive this place is so werid.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
un Von william

Jun was being chased by Xana when he got on his hover board. "I can't beat him.Well not alone I can't he's Pure evil.." Jun was soon looking to the left and seeing the wolf by his side "I thought i told you to AHH!" Jun fell to the ground 30 life points.. Then he saw the girl again "Not her again.. I gotta protect her." Jun got off his board and turned it into a sword Xana jumped off his hover board and turned it went away "ready to finish this?" Xana charged with his arm out read to shoot. Jun grinned "your so dead Xana." Jun charged with his sword in his hand Xana put his hand on Jun stomach and shot him with a laser arrow twice sending him back into the real world. The wolf howled then ran off. Jun came back to the real world "Damn it! I had him!" Jun sighed and sat up against the wall waiting for the other person to come back.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Jamie
Jamies real life outfit

Jamie found out if she clicked her shoes together three times butterfly wings made of purple and Pink enegry came out of her back. Jamie then put her hands in a fist and put them side by side and a pink energy that was shaped like a gaint thorn blasted out of her hand. Jamie nodded as her father said it was time to come back "alright im ready" she said as she was in the scanner she fell on her knees as soon as the scanner doors opened. Jamie sat on the floor for a bit "that was to werid" she said standing back up.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
un Von william

Jun stood up when he saw the girl "hey are you ok?" Jun asked "I had my first run in with Xana......." Jun put his hands on his head he had a head ache he had a quick flash of what his dad looked like when he was being controlled by Xana. His eye's went wide "I wonder...No that would be stupid.." Jun looked back up at her "I'm Jun by the way whats your name?" Jun stretched My dad was taken over by Xana and he didn't even tell me. Jun just shrugged "you de-activated the tower right?" Jun asked walking toward the eleavator he gave her the motion to come on.

OOC: I'll be back at 5 0'clock see you later

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Jamie
Jamies real life outfit

Jamie walked over to the eleavator and got in it she tilted her head at him she crossed her arms "im fine i think im the one that should be asking you if your okay" she stated "so are you?" she asked kind of in a spaced out tone. Jamie manged a smile "im Jamie " she said then looked at her cell for the time she was going to be late to feed Ceo her baby fox. Jamie then looked at Jun "how long have you been here?" she asked him wanting to know when he got there because she didnt think anyone was here. Jamie then nodded "yea i de-activated it" she said ",but my dad didnt even know the code he guessed that it was changed" she said "some how i manged to figured it out " she shurgged.

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
un Von william

Jun chuckled "I was making sure you didn't get abducted by Xana." Jun grinned "I'm going to go back in tomorrow are you in? Or are you in? And i have been here since last night something just told me to go to Lyoko" Jun said while looking a jamie. Jun grinned "the new Xana must have changed it.. I saw him walking out of the tower a few minutes before you showed up... I think he was trying to take something from it and we stopped or slowed him down for a little while..." Jun smiled " by the way your kind of cute but i'll see you later." Jun walked out of the elevator and out of the factory soon he was on the bridge. He sat on the edge and looked at the horizen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff